Role: SDET-2 (Backend API automation testing)
Years of experience: 2 to 5
Automation experience: API Automation testing using Restassured, Karate, Jesry Client or HTTP Client (Minimum 2 Years relevant experience recently)
Programming language: Java.
Meesho. :- https://meesho.com
Meesho is India's largest social commerce platform, on a mission to enable anyone to start their businesses with zero investment. Our entrepreneurs largely comprise housewives (between 25-45) from middle income households and / or tier 2+ India. Our marketplace provides entrepreneurs with the right supply across 100+ categories, logistics, & payment capabilities to successfully run their business. Our social sharing integrations with Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram enable our entrepreneurs to monetise their large social network such as friends, family and more.
Meesho's vision is to enable 100M Small Businesses in India to succeed online. We have 10M+ women entrepreneurs running biz online and we are just getting started.
Meesho has raised $190M+ from Naspers, Facebook, Sequoia, Elevation, Shunwei, Venture Highway, Y Combinator and others.
Awards and Recognition: Forbes 30 Under 30 (India and Asia list), Entrepreneur 35 Under 35, India's Most Innovative Company 2020 by Fast Company, Young Turk Startup of the Year 2020 by CNBC (awarded by Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman), First Startup Investment by Facebook in India, Linkedin Top Startup 2019 and 2020, Y Combinator Top Companies 2019.
Founded in 2015 by Vidit &Sanjeev (IITians)
Today, Meesho serves over 5 million individuals and enterprises, raised more than $65 million and achieved 50X growth within 3 years.
Meesho is YC backed and Series C funded growth stage company . Existing investors include Sequoia India, SAIF Partners,Shunwei Capital, RPS Ventures, DST Partners and Venture Highway & Facebook. Please refer to the attachment for Meesho story and the impact we are making.
We are building a disruptive social distribution channel via individuals selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social networks by offering them tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. Driving scale and impact is robust tech complex and a team of tech and business minds that thrives on steady challenges and definite wins! In 2018, Meesho was named by LinkedIn India’s top 25 startups to work based on top talent pull, jobseeker interest and level of professional engagement with its employees.
We tackle personalisation, logistics, search & discovery, fraud prevention and growth challenges head-on, creating solutions that are scalable, efficient, elegant and seamless for the end-user.
Client - One of the leading financial services company
Permanent & Full time role
what will you do?
- working on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- review functional and design specifications to ensure a complete understanding of the system.
- taking ownership of the end-to-end system and taking all requirements, issues, and enhancements to closure single-handedly.
- develop and maintain the automation framework and scripts for regression and continuous integration
- mentoring other engineers, defining our technical culture, and helping to build a fast-growing team.
you should apply if you:
- possess 3+ years of experience as a software development engineer in test.
- have mobile testing experience with strong basics, understand about the mobile os and excellent debugging skills.
- have prior experience in creating optimal test strategy (including functional, non functional, analytics and automation) and test plans for short term and long term projects both.
- have strong hands on experience on functional and non functional testing of mobile applications (both ios and android)
- have prior experience in creating test automation frameworks and self serve tools.
- have experience in mobile automation (android & ios) using espresso, xcuitest and appium.
- have experience in Java with strong base in object-oriented design and development.
- experience with relational databases and sql queries
- have the ability to handle the independent execution with minimal guidance
- have experience in project management tools like jira, rallydev, fogbugz.
- have sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills.good to have:
- prior experience in selenium web driver
- prior hands on experience or understanding on working with elasticsearch ,redshift, datadog, aws, kibana
Design, develop, execute and maintain manual and automated test cases for Web/mobile/API
(IOS/android)/desktop app. Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, execution & reporting
Identify, record, document thoroughly & track defects, test results and drive them through till closure
Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA
Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and test cases (manual and automated)
6 plus years of relevant experience in manual and automation testing
Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
Should have hands on experience in API testing, Mobile testing, writing SQL Queries, Load testing
Should have hands on experience in developing a Java Selenium based framework
Good understanding of automation concepts and best practices including data driven testing.
Should be proficient in test estimation, performing automation feasibility study, arriving at automation ROI, task assignment, tracking, follow up and reporting
Should have worked on tools like JIRA, Jenkins, JMeter, Postman
Should be flexible enough to work on both manual and automation as situation demands
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong attention to detail demonstrated by ability to understand requirements, raise clarification and ensure test coverage.
Strong interpersonal skills
Strong Problem-Solving ability
Education qualification: BE/ME/MTech/MS in Computer Science and Engineering degree from a reputed college
ISTQB Certification - Foundation Level
Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer
Experience in RPA tools like UiPath
- Role : Test Automation engineer
- Years of experience : 5-7 Years
- Location : Chennai
- Exp in Test Automation at least of 5 years
- Automation testing with Java and Python
- Experience on API
- Experience in AWS Cloud
- Experience of CI/CD
- Experience in Agile Environment
- Experience in testing frameworks: Cucumber / Selenium
- Technical Skills : TCL, Python, Perl, C, C++, or Java-is a must in any of the technical skill
- Exp in end-to-end integration and regression testing
This position will be part of the core development team working closely with various stakeholders to test functionality critical to our business success. This role will design, implement and execution manual and automation test cases and the relevant tools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform functional, system, integration, certification, user acceptance and regression testing by creating and executing manual test cases and test plans.
• Perform automated testing utilizing the company tool, Eggplant, (or a similar tool) to write and execute the required scripts.
• Work with Business Analysts and Product Managers to ensure complete understanding of the software requirements that need to be tested.
• Monitor outstanding QA issues so they progress in a timely manner and are completed within the release schedules as defined by Product Management.
• Recommend program improvements or corrections to Product Management and/or
Development staff. Ensure compliance with local, state and national standards, legislation and regulations.
• Assist Business Analysts and Product Managers with documentation of software.
• Collect and report testing results and metrics to all stakeholders as warranted.
• Abide by quality controls and Software Development Life Cycle procedures.
• Set up and configure test environments.
• Assist in post-implementation and production support as required.
• Keep current on product trends and technology innovations.
• Perform any other job-related tasks as requested by management.
• Experience analysing/testing system and application failures and being able to report those failures with specific details.
• Experience in the creation of test plans, test suites and test cases so they cover all aspects of a project and are reusable by other team members.
• Experience with automated testing utilizing a tool such as Eggplant preferred but not required.
• Experience with TDS Products preferred but not required.
• Experience in all aspects of the pharmacy industry.
• Experience testing in Agile Environment, Scrum or Rapid Application Development
Methodologies preferred but not required.
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle preferred but not required.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps preferred but not required.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting skills.
• Quality – Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail, looks for ways to
improve and promote quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
• Quantity – Meets productivity standards, completes work in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity.
• Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction, and completes tasks on time.
• Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity, meets challenges with resourcefulness and presents ideas and information in a manner that receives others’ attention.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
3+ years’ experience
BE(CSE) B. Tech, MTech, M.Sc., B.Sc. (IT), ME, M.Sc. (CS), MCA
• Monday to Friday – 5 Days work schedule
• Health insurance benefits
• Accidental and disability insurance benefits
• Opportunity to grow and promote from within
• Staff development activities
Notice period: Immediate to 15days
Mode of interview: 1 written test + 1 Video technical interview
- Strong fundamentals in functional testing(manual)
- Experience in any tools such : Combo 1 Selenium or Cucumber or Appium, Mobile app testing ; API
- Hands-on experience in Java - Mandatory
- Effective interpersonal skills.
Note : We are looking for the 1-2.9 years of experience with automation ( selenium ) + API Automation ( postman, Soap , rest api or any ) + core java ( coding in java )
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts for a web application (Angular) using test automation guidelines.
- Performance, Security, Penetration, Vulnerability testing.
- Build tools and frameworks to aid continuous delivery, deployment, and debugging.
- Supporting the development team and software engineers during the development and testing phase.
- Prepare defect reports and report test progress.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience with Regression, Smoke testing, API, and Backend testing.
- Experience with non-functional testing, performance, vulnerability testing.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing and executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs, etc).
- A team player, fast learner with good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Company Name: Edubridge Learning Pvt Ltd.
Company Website: http://www.edubridgeindia.com/
Designation: Master Trainer-Software Testing
Work Location: WFH
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR TRAINER – SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
- Must have very strong concepts of Software testing/ Engineering
- 2 to 6 years of experience in imparting technical training/ mentoring
- Must have hands-on and training experience on Java, Advanced Java, Core Java, Selenium IDE and testing tools like ALM/JIRA etc.
- Should be able to train participants on Pseudo Code test.
- Must have good knowledge of SQL Server, MySQL or any other database
- Should be good in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals,
- Must have knowledge on MS office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technology and testing methodologies
- Self-Motivated and passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and team player
- Must have exceptional Communication Skills/ Presentation Skills
- Good Aptitude skills is preferred
- Should be able to explore students to the whole testing environment.
- Ability to quickly learn any new technology and impart the same to other employees
- Ability to resolve all technical queries of students
- Conduct training sessions and drive the placement driven quality in the training
- Must be able to work independently without the supervision of a senior person
- Participate in reviews/ meetings
- UG: Any Graduate in IT/Computer Science, B.Tech/B.E. – IT/ Computers
- PG: MCA/MS/MSC – Computer Science
- Any Graduate/ Post graduate, provided they are certified in Core Java, Automation testing (Government recognized)
If interested share across your updated CV along with accurate response to ALL the questions in the Questionnaire are mandatory for further shortlisting;
Total Years of experience:
Experience in IT:
Experience in technical training/ mentoring:
Experience in Java, Advanced Java, Core Java, Selenium IDE and testing tools like ALM/JIRA etc ; (Mention below your specification from the above)
Knowledge in Software testing/ Engineering:
Do you have experience in Pseudo Code test?:
Experience in SQL Server, MySQL or any other database: Please specify:
Experience in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals:
Knowledge in Cloud technology and testing methodologies:
Date of Birth:
Any IT Government Certified Courses:
Few words about Unify Technologies: Unify a Digital Engineering company. We help our clients by providing Digital Engineering Services to develop high-quality products. We have extensive experience in software product engineering and a successful track record of delivering on aggressive delivery plans without compromising on the quality in Cloud, Mobile, and Data practices.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Software Development Engineer Test - SDET
Experience, Key Skills and Job location details:
Project: Product-Online Marketing, E-commerce Platforms
Joining time: Immediate to 30 days
Education: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related technical discipline will be preferred
Detailed Job Description:
Overview: We’re looking for an Automation Test Engineer with strong programming and Web Automation experience to join the Online Marketplace Services/ Maps Development/ RPA Automation product development Team at Hyderabad and Bangalore.
The Software Test Engineering team is responsible for performing in-scrum, acceptance, integration, system, performance test activities for all Web and Mobile products. This role strives to ensure that test activities are conducted to a high standard aligned with the right business priorities and needs.
For E-commerce Product: Hyderabad
Automation: Web Automation Testing (UI/API) - Must, Added advantage: Mobile Automation (Appium)
Framework Development: Strong development exp with any of the following Automation Frameworks development experience
Java: Any Automation Framework (Preferred: BDD, Cucumber, TestNG)
For Big Data Product: Hyderabad
Automation: Web Automation Testing (UI/API) - Must
Framework Development: Strong development exp with any of the Automation Frameworks development experience
For RPA Product: Bangalore
Automation: Web Automation Testing (UI/API) - Must
Framework Development: Strong development exp with any of the Automation Frameworks development experience
Good experience in developing and maintaining test automation for Web & Mobile Applications.
Good to have experience in API Testing preferably Rest Assured
Solid understanding of QA tools and automated testing environments
Experience in developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions in large-scale enterprise systems Programming Languages.
Demonstrated ability to lead technical discussions among software development engineers.
Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Ability to analyze feature requirements, design feature strategies, and selectively automate that test strategy to optimize test coverage, minimize the likelihood of uncaught defects, while maintaining an accelerated feature velocity.
Experience working in an Agile Scrum QA environment
Work from a deep understanding of customer perspectives, Software Engineering and Quality practices
Provide expert-level test automation to grow overall test coverage across the Application Solutions (UI, Web Services, and DB).
Design, create, document, and/or implement test strategies, test automation, and quality tools and processes.
Mentor junior engineers, new team members and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems relating to quality engineering.
Investigate and evaluate new testing technologies and products for applications with the environment.
Develop new testing tools to make the testing process effective and efficient.
Full working knowledge of Github and its best practices as well as and the CI/CD process
Roles & Responsibilities:
- An individual contributor role with proven ability to design and define the test strategy.
- Ability to create test scenarios based on the requirements, specification and understanding the impact of the multiple features.
- Understanding of the architecture/design, covering various aspects of testing (functional, non-functional, stress, reliability, conformance, robustness).
- Complete ownership of the release with the ability to identify critical customer impacting defects based on requirements.
- Good knowledge of embedded and protocol stack testing, GPS, RF, driver or firmware related testing, writing test scenarios based on requirements and specs,
- Enhance & optimize the process of system testing and software testing.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Technology.
- Experience in building and maintaining automated tests.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python would be a huge plus.
- Good understanding of the test process and ability to do RCA.
- Knowledge of packet capturing tools like Wireshark
- Knowledge in Automotive domain,V2X would be added advantage.
- Knowledge on any of the traffic simulation tools like pre-scan , IPG or related tools would be added advantage.
- Good Communication and Mentoring skills.