Role: SDET-2 (Backend API automation testing)
Years of experience: 2 to 5
Automation experience: API Automation testing using Restassured, Karate, Jesry Client or HTTP Client (Minimum 2 Years relevant experience recently)
Programming language: Java.
Meesho is India's largest social commerce platform, on a mission to enable anyone to start their businesses with zero investment. Our entrepreneurs largely comprise housewives (between 25-45) from middle income households and / or tier 2+ India. Our marketplace provides entrepreneurs with the right supply across 100+ categories, logistics, & payment capabilities to successfully run their business. Our social sharing integrations with Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram enable our entrepreneurs to monetise their large social network such as friends, family and more.
Meesho's vision is to enable 100M Small Businesses in India to succeed online. We have 10M+ women entrepreneurs running biz online and we are just getting started.
Meesho has raised $190M+ from Naspers, Facebook, Sequoia, Elevation, Shunwei, Venture Highway, Y Combinator and others.
Awards and Recognition: Forbes 30 Under 30 (India and Asia list), Entrepreneur 35 Under 35, India's Most Innovative Company 2020 by Fast Company, Young Turk Startup of the Year 2020 by CNBC (awarded by Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman), First Startup Investment by Facebook in India, Linkedin Top Startup 2019 and 2020, Y Combinator Top Companies 2019.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
The Lead Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining a best-in-class QA process to ensure the highest quality of software products.
This individual will work with the development team to define, design, and maintain comprehensive test plans and test cases, develop automation frameworks, and execute tests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive QA process to ensure the highest quality of software products.
• Design and develop automated test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
• Execute tests and document results.
• Develop and maintain automation frameworks.
• Identify, document, and report software defects.
• Work with the development team to define, design, and maintain comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Participate in design reviews and provide feedback on product design specifications.
• Monitor product quality on an ongoing basis and provide feedback to the development team on areas of improvement.
• Stay current with the latest technologies and trends in software development.
• Provide technical guidance and leadership to other QA engineers.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts and frameworks using industry-standard tools such as Selenium, Appium, or similar technologies. Write efficient and scalable code to automate functional, integration, and regression testing of web applications, APIs, and/or mobile applications.
- Execute automated tests and analyze test results to validate software functionality. Identify deviations from expected outcomes and communicate findings to the relevant stakeholders. Troubleshoot and debug test failures to identify root causes and provide recommendations for issue resolution.
- Identify, document, and track software defects using defect tracking tools like JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Stay updated with the latest automation testing techniques, tools, and industry trends, and proactively contribute to the improvement of automation testing processes, methodologies, and best practices.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of test plans, test cases, test data, and automation scripts for reference and audit purposes. Update documentation as needed to reflect changes in requirements, software updates, or process improvements.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured functional, system, and regression test plans and test cases.
- Understand the requirements and write automation tests for integration and regression.
- Develop and troubleshoot automated test scripts to validate the technical and functional integrity of web and mobile-based application components, backend API, and reports.
- Responsible for setting up and implementation of test automation strategy from Functional and Non-functional perspective for one module or multiple modules who you work with. Responsible to find innovative ways to optimize the test strategy for maximising ROI from areas which are undertaken for automation.
- Developing and executing test plans and test cases for both manual and automated testing.
- Identifying, analyzing, and reporting defects and working with development teams to resolve them.
- Collaborating with other teams within the organization to ensure that testing activities are aligned with overall business goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- 2-6 years of experience in software testing, with a focus on automation testing using industry-standard tools such as Selenium, Appium, or similar technologies.
- Experience with testing web applications, APIs, and/or mobile applications on different platforms (e.g., Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android).
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum) and software testing concepts (e.g., test design, test types, test levels).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to clearly articulate and report test results and issues to cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment, and manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Professional certifications in software testing, such as ISTQB or CSTE, are a plus.
- We are shaping the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses, institutions, and households. It has a rapidly expanding digital audience with over 800 million mobile connections and over 200 million internet users.-
- It has created an integrated business strategy offering a unique combination of telecom, high speed data, digital commerce, media, and payment services.
- We have a three-pronged focus on broadband networks, affordable smartphones and the availability of rich content and applications.
- Our Platforms focuses on designing, developing, and running end to end Digital Ecosystems in various business domains. Hugely popular products and services have been built under the umbrella of our Platforms.
About the "Quality Engineering Competency Center" (QECC) :
- Building such world-class products, operating at massive scale, requires top-notch product engineering along with deep focus on quality engineering practices. With fast moving development cycles (product releases happening on a weekly basis), the need for automated testing tools and techniques is a necessity.
- We are actively seeking a Lead SDET who will lead a team that specializes in test automation and will bring their expertise to multiple projects and teams within our Platforms.
What you can expect in this role:
1. The Lead SDET role in the QECC team is a highly technical role where you are expected to engage with various Teams, to identify and document the prevailing Quality Engineering practice(s) and their limitations, measure key Quality Engineering metrics to set a baseline, develop a Quality Engineering framework that suggests adoption of practices and tools geared towards improving overall quality and stability of product releases.
2. As a SDET Lead, you will spearhead all the test automation deliverables of your team and provide process and technical guidance on various activities such as:
- Defining and evangelizing overall shift-left based Quality Engineering strategy (focusing on preventive and detection aspects of quality) towards enabling rapid, high quality and stable product releases for Customers.
- Understand the application and create a Testing and Test Automation strategy to get quick and deterministic feedback on quality of the application
- Applying test automation expertise to help different digital platforms within in achieving faster testing cycles, that result in faster product releases
- Define robust test-data management strategy for testing complex systems with multiple moving parts.
- Setting up Build and Release Pipeline using DevOps workflow tools.
- Creating and managing test reports
- Provide detailed and effective bug reports
- Working along with product development teams to help reproduce and debug hard-to-replicate issues.
- Establishing a rigor of learnings from production issues, by way of driving RCA/COE reports, achieving closure on lessons learned/ action items from it.
- Mentoring and helping in on-boarding other team-members
- Manage and review work progress and completion by team members
- Identify bottlenecks, and challenges faced by team, and work with various stakeholders to resolve the same
- Contribute to building and maintaining the test automation frameworks for multiple application platforms and devices, like mobile apps (Android and iOS), web apps, desktop apps, or proprietary set-top-box apps.
- Manage and address tech debt related to automation frameworks and implementation
- Setup appropriate real-time reports and dashboards to understand current state of quality
- Provide holistic view of quality of the product with areas of concerns (and solutions) to stakeholders
- Show and lead-by-example how proper automation implementation looks like.
We think you could be a good fit if:
1. Extensive (overall 10+ years) experience working as SDET Lead (at least 3+ years) with hands on test development background with 5+ years of experience in a technical lead or similar role, leading test automation development efforts. The following skills are must- have for this role.
2. Experience and working knowledge of distributed systems using micro services architecture.
3. Hands on experience with BDD/Cucumber frameworks automation. (MUST)
4. Working knowledge of the technical stacks and practices used in modern distributed architecture systems. Understanding of implementation and deployment architecture of such systems.
5. Extensive daily experience in writing clean and solid code in any modern languages: Java (preferred), Kotlin, JS.
6. Strong working knowledge and understanding of different types of APIs (example: HTTP, JSON, REST, XML, SOAP, sync/async, OpenAPI spec, etc.)
7. Extensive experience in API- test automation- and UI- test- automation:
- API test automation:- Hands on experience with API test automation tools, like Postman,- REST-assured,- Karate etc.-
- UI test Automation:- Hands on experience with UI test automation tools, like Selenium- WebDriver, Appium,- etc.-
8.Experience in developing, enhancing, and maintaining custom test automation frameworks.
9.Experience in managing a team, track and make work visible.
10.Experience in using application life cycle management like Azure DevOps, JIRA, Jenkins.
11.Good Experience and knowledge of design, code, debug, deploy and maintenance.
12.Azure exposure or knowledge will be nice to have.
13.Strong understanding, knowledge of software development and testing life cycle and process.
14.Experience with non-functional testing (NFTs) such as Performance, Load, Scalability, Chaos/Resiliency, Security testing etc. You may/may not be a SME on any of these.
15.Experience working with cross functional teams, dev managers and all the stake holders for the integration and end to end testing.
16.Experience in setting up dashboards and reports to understand current and upcoming work, as well as understand quality of the product under test.
17.Extensive experience in Agile ways of working.
In addition :
1. You are an effective communicator, who has had experience in successfully building and leveraging cross function and cross-team relations to advance team goals.
2. You like to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that may require context switching multiple times in a day, while constantly balancing your priorities.
3. You have a strong aptitude for solving complex problems.
Educational Background :
B. Tech/B.E./MS/MTech- in- any Specialization-
Looking to fill 100+ positions with an MNC client.
Experience: 3-5 years
Need Immediate to 15 days joinees
Initial 6 months will be payroll under the MNC's vendor after which it will be permanent with them (C2H)
- Java, Selenium, Strong communication skills
- Need candidates who can join in 15 days or less
Overview of the Role:
• GREAT ENGINEERS WHO COULD WORK WELL IN A COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT
• METICULOUS ATTENTION TO DETAIL,
• EXCITED TO LEARN NEW TOOLS, TECHNOLOGIES
• GET THEIR HANDS DIRTY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS.
Roles & Responsibility
1. LEARNING NEW PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES AND TOOLS QUICKLY CONTRIBUTING TO PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
2. OWNERSHIP FROM START TO FINISH OF THE TASKS ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IN ALL AGILE CEREMONIES TO DELIVER QUALITY PRODUCTS FROM THE BEGINNING.VERIFY TEST SCRIPT AGAINST BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS USING FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION AND TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS PROVIDED BY THE DESIGN TEAM UNDERSTAND AND INTERPRET FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS AS
NEEDED TO DEVELOP TEST CASES ACTIVELY WORK TO IDENTIFY, COMMUNICATE, MITIGATE AND RESOLVE TESTING ISSUES AND RISKS. MANAGE TEST SCRIPTS, TEST CASES, TEST RESULTS USING STANDARD TESTING TOOLING SUCH AS JIRA, REPORT PORTAL
3. SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING HEALTH OF AUTOMATED TEST SUITE
1. EXPERIENCE IN THE RANGE OF 0-1.5 YRS
2. HANDS-ON PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE IN PREFERABLY JAVA
3. ANY OTHER LANGUAGE IS CONSIDERED FOR A STRONG CANDIDATE
4. GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF DATA STRUCTURE, LOGIC, PROGRAMMING CONCEPTS.
5. GOOD IN COMMUNICATION (VERBAL AND WRITTEN)
6. READY TO LEARN AND ADAPT NEW TOOLS, TECHNOLOGIES QUICKLY TO ACCOMMODATE BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS.
Nice to Have
1. REST API,SELENIUM WEBDRIVER, VERSION CONTROL TOOL, KNOWLEDGE ABOUT SOFTWARE TESTING CONCEPTS
2. EXPOSURE ON SELENIUM WEBDRIVER / REST API / VERSION CONTROL TOOL
3. KNOWLEDGE ABOUT SOFTWARE TESTING CONCEPT
We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance
Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and
driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application
performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take
ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of
the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and
technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
2-6 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
Lodestone Software (Ahmedabad) is a testing focused company (with a team of 800+employees) and we are looking for people with a strong drive to build a career in QA Automation.
Hiring Location: Only From Gujarat
This position requires:
- Interview for software concepts, Programming skills (practical, hands-on) and overall attitude and approach towards problem solving.
- Good object oriented programming concepts and practical knowledge.
- Mobile application knowledge (Android, iOS) along with ADB/XCode is essential.
- Working knowledge of Databases along with the ability to write efficient queries.
- Overall attitude and approach towards building a career in QA Automation.
If you are interested - please respond with the below details so that we can schedule an interview accordingly.
1. Current CTC / Expected CTC
2. If the selected - time period required to join.
3. Preferred interview Date / Time.
B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, BCA in Computers, B.Sc in Computers, Electronics
- At least 6+ years of experience in Manual Testing
- At least 3+ years of experience in Automation Testing using Selenium / Cucumber / Karate Frameworks.
- Strong inclination towards delivering quality software.
- Should be a good team player. Should have experience working in Agile Scrum Teams.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in Agile Methodology.
- Good understanding of Data-Driven, Keyword Driven, and Hybrid Framework
- Experienced in writing SQL queries.
- Experienced in Test Life cycle and Bug Life cycle.
We are looking for a meticulous Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to review and contribute to production software, for someone with advanced programming skills who can create automation tests to augment/assist the manual testing process. As such, the SDET's responsibilities will include both software development and testing tasks, focusing on the testability, robustness, and performance of software.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
· Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
· Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
· Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
· Handling technical communications and understanding customers' systems.
· Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
· Noting/Communicating all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
· Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
· Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
· Managing/Owning the final quality on production release.
· Be able to participate as the quality representative on agile development teams with minimal supervision
· Have demonstrated ability to lead testing efforts, able to make their whole team better
· Demonstrate a solid understanding of Greenway’s QA Best Practices and be able to communicate those same practices and principles to QA team members as well as to scrum team members.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology or other related field.
· Equivalent work experience may substitute for a degree.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience with software development applications OR a minimum of 2 years of experience with software testing and quality assurance experience with demonstrated programming knowledge like C# or Java
· Experience with Jasmine, Karma, Jest, SonarQube is a huge plus
· Demonstrable knowledge of basic programming concepts and patterns
· Hands on experience with Cypress/Protractor/similar tools.
· Hands on strong knowledge of SQL
· Experience in full engineering lifecycle of automation code including code reviews
· Experience in designing, creating, and maintaining automated testing for APIs/Microservices
· Experience in pair programming for unit tests / automation suites
· Experience producing defect reports
· Experience testing interfaces between multiple complex software systems
· Strong communication / organizational skills, analytical ability, and attention to detail required
· Experience working as part of an Agile development team
· Excellent designing and programming skills
· Knowledge of multiple programming languages and process management methodology
· Knowledge of test methodologies and tools
· Exposure to Behavior Driven Development and experience in programming and testing
· The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Solid problem-solving, time management and prioritization skills
· The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry
· A passion for testing, development, and design
· Ability to track issues to a successful resolution
· Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, collaborative and interactive environment in which priorities and deadlines may change
Qrata is currently searching for a full stack developer for a YC backed product startup.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for manual and automated testing.
- Able to write idempotent Unit Test cases, integration test cases and browser automation test cases.
- Provide post production support.
- Test execution, defect (bug) tracking, reporting, and issue resolution/coordination.
- Good to have expertise in Reactjs and Nodejs.
- Knowledge of GIT and JIRA is must.
- Experience in testing frameworks such as TestCafe, react testing library, enzyme.
- Unit Testing (Mocha, Chai, JEST)