· Bachelor’s degree in business, software engineering or computer science, OR bachelor's degree in any field with applicable field experience
· 5+ years of experience in software development and design with increasing responsibility
Experience with building reporting and analytics solutions
· Demonstratable experience using Reporting/Analytics products
· Intermediate knowledge of product functionality; strong knowledge in particular area of focus
· Strong analytical and design skills
· Advanced knowledge of software development methodologies and practices both at company and in industry
· Ability to work in a team environment and be responsible for self and others
· Above average communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong proficiency in at least one tool used in the area; likely more than one
· Ability to provide a technical design that follows best practices
· Skills to design specifically with configurability and extensibility in mind
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
• As an SSRS Report Engineer, the primary job role is to develop a transactional data report using Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 or above.
• This includes developing high performing Stored Procedures, Functions, and corresponding reporting formats.
• Required to design the required logics for the queries and collaboratively coordinate with the rest of the team.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
• Design & implement high performing T-SQL queries as per the functional specification.
• Create Technical Specification.
• Effective troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs.
• Package deployment and release management.
• Provides technical support to customers.
• Participate in Requirements discussions.
• Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities.
• Attention to detail and maintaining high-quality standards is a must.
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (or above) and Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 (or above).
• Knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views and functions.
• Experience with usage of indexes and T-SQL performance tuning techniques.
• Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
Questions for Candidates
• Require experience in query optimizing.
• Have to be hands-on in SSRS.
• Good in T-Sql query, like use of temp tables when developing store procedures concerning report development
• Should be a guide and mentor to make sure to provide a quality outcome.
• Very good in basic development principles
o Adding Cascading parameters
o Grouping subtotal/ Grand total
o Sub Reports/ HyperLink creation
o Matrix Grid