At Codvo, software and people transformations go hand-in-hand. We are a global empathy-led technology services company. Product innovation and mature software engineering are part of our core DNA. Respect, Fairness, Growth, Agility, and Inclusiveness are the core values that we aspire to live by each day.
We continue to expand our digital strategy, design, architecture, and product management capabilities to offer expertise, outside-the-box thinking, and measurable results.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment & coding standards.
- Ability to integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place
- Actively participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
What we're looking for:
- You must have good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- 5 years or more of professional software development experience with 3 or more years of experience developing .NET/C# web applications using Microsoft Development Products
- You believe in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- You must have defined, designed and built varied components of web-based and/or mobile applications
- Experience using WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) to build Windows desktop applications is a plus
- Experience with SQL Server (relational databases) and no-SQL Databases (Apache Cassandra or similar)
- Strong analytical skills – be a problem solver and be able to develop complex algorithms
- Strong familiarity of software architecture, databases and design patterns
- Exposure or understanding of deploying applications on cloud platforms like Azure/AWS
Work Timings : 3 PM - 12 AM
At Codvo, we accelerate Cloud, AI, and Transformation roadmaps while offering most satisfying mix of work-life balance, quality of living, and cutting edge work to our employees.
We deliver value through our unique "Virtual Silicon Valley" model where we bring seasoned experts and global talent together as a Product Oriented Deliver (POD) unit to successfully deliver on your next roadmap priorities.
Our “Virtual Silicon Valley” PODs deliver better success and speed because they are self-managed, have right expertise mix, and most importantly are aligned to work in your time zone. The goal is to balance speed, expertise mix, and cost while ensuring the success of core product development, design, and transformation activities.
We are proud to have our customers ready to vouch for us and share their success stories. Our teams of scientists, engineers, architects, and designers have helped AI-driven companies, fast-growing Fintechs, Wealth Management & Healthcare startups, Energy companies, and US Defense contractors accelerate their product and transformation roadmaps.
- Experience building applications using NodeJS and frameworks such as Express.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and NodeJS including its core principles.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Strong experience with MongoDB, Postgres
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, and Sass
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
We have a immediate opening for a full stack developer for Pune location.
What we are looking for:
- Strong coding and design skills
- Min 3 years of experience in full stack development
- API development (GraphQL, ASP.Net)(Good to have)
- Cloud Services (Microsoft Azure)(Good to have)
- NOSQL Databases and RDBMS (MongoDB, MSSQL, Azure Cloud DB)(Must Have)
- Progressive Web Application Generator tool (Gatsby, Gridsome)(Optional)
- Knowledge of version-control system (Git)(Good To have)
- You will be responsible for the design, development, validation, deployment and sustenance of features for Web applications
- Passion for growing your skills, experimenting and solving challenging problems
- Strong communication skills
Developer will work collaboratively with other developers, Product Managers, designers and SMEs, owning all aspects of product development from requirement gathering, coding, testing and deployment. This specific role will be responsible for developing required applications and supporting them in DevOps model. - Work with product manager and stakeholders to analyze user stories - Participate in team activities to estimate and plan sprints - Implement stories and work with team to meet sprint goals - Write unit tests and contribute to ongoing testing needs. - Ongoing support of capabilities following DevSecOps practices. Prior knowledge in Finance or electronic Payment area is preferred but not necessary.
- “Nice to have” Skills: Datadog, Material Design, Kafka
- Open to remote candidates or do they need to be on site when the site re-opens? Open to remote
- Design and code feature in the front-end and back-end as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams.
- Ship features in fast-moving agile sprints.
- Work closely with Product Design and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
Skills Must have:
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming, callback, and closures
- Experience in developing applications that use queues like SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc
- Experience with AWS services like S3, EC2, etc
- Good knowledge of CSS and its preprocessors like SASS/LESS
- Good understanding of server-side templates.
- Experience with creating cross-browser compatible web apps
- Should be Strong in MySql / Postgres database
- Stronghold in Data structure and processing JSON
Good to have
- Basic knowledge of CI, CD
- Intermediate knowledge in any cloud services(AWS, GCP)
- Familiar with testing frameworks like Mocha, Cypress
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
Building Scalable Application from ground-up.
Design and Implementation of Data Storage / Schema
Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
Skills And Qualifications:
Experience with MongoDB, AWS, NodeJS, Express, React.js
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
environments Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
Data migration, transformation, and scripting Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (NodeJS,) Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Understanding of “session management”.