About Charcoal Eats Food Tech Pvt. Ltd.
We believe that good food can excite people and good food with an ease of ordering using technology, can excite people and also keep them coming back for more.
We understand that food doesn’t simply serve to satisfy your hunger, but holds the potential to delight your palate and provide a feast for all your senses. It has the power to elicit joy, create memories and add a dash of magic to every single day.
We exist not just to provide you nutritious and hygienic food, but to indulge you with a modern interpretation of rich, classic flavours. Classics with a new age touch, reinvented by our chefs.
We at Charcoal Eats FoodTech Pvt Ltd aim at providing great food with an ease to order from the comfort of your home or office.
With our head quarters in Mumbai, and our Tech office and Customer Care wings in Bangalore, we have already grown to cities like Mumbai, Gurugram, Pune, Nashik and slowing spreading our wings in Chennai.
For further details pls visit us at www.charcoaleats.com or if you are in any of the above cities pls do visit our stores.
You will work alongside the IT Manager and lead a passionate team of Full Stack Developers who use modern technology and modern-day concepts to enrich long-term projects. As an experienced PHP Laravel developer, you will focus on migrating the current project onto the Laravel framework.
Required Candidate profile
- Extensive knowledge and 2+ industrial experience with PHP Laravel
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- An intricate understanding of PHP design patterns & methodologies
- Experience with Jira is highly desirable
- Strong understanding and development experience
- Sound communication and documentation skills
- Experience with 3rd party integrations Web Services, REST, and SOAP
- Understanding and use of source version control (Git)
- PHP Object-Oriented programming knowledge
- Database design and development (MySQL)
- Experience with test-driven development
Java Tech Lead
Minimum 8-10 years of experience in design, development, and deployment of JAVA/J2EE-based applications, writing PL/SQL queries/store procedures.
Proficient in handling and writing complex PL/SQL queries and Stored procedures
preferable work experience on JBOSS as an application server or any other J2EE application server
Should have sound knowledge in product customization, implementation, and maintenance aspects
Foresighted & good judgment in problem-solving.
Capable of paying attention to detail.
Good analytical and logical thinking.
Prioritizing and organizing
Team Player with a positive attitude.
Process knowledge/Technical expertise
Good Written and Verbal communication Skills
Actosoft is a software development and digital marketing company that offers complete IT solutions. We are a part of the digitally-fluent force that’s improving economies, increasing businesses, and creating success stories, just like ours.
We are a collective of focused, energetic, talented, and hardworking professionals who believe in getting things done at the highest level. Our team aims to innovate, be authentic and grow in everything that we do.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with the complete software design life cycle. In addition, they should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications. They should be comfortable coding in multiple languages and be able to test codes to maintain high-quality coding.
Job Location: Actosoft, Gajera Rd, beside Avalon Business Hub, Katargam, Surat, Gujarat 395004
Experience: 0 to 3 years of experience
Salary: 15,000 to 30,000 (per month)
Job Type: Full-time – Work from the Office
9:00 am to 6:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
Alternate Saturdays Off.
● Design, code, test, and manage various applications
● Collaborate with the engineering team and product team to establish the best products
● Follow outlined standards of quality related to coding and systems
● Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
● Ability to create and support documentation for all new applications
● Willing to work as a team member
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field, like MCA, BCA, or BE
● Experience developing web-based applications in C#, HTML, VBScript/ASP, and .NET
● Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
● Experience in working with an agile development company
● .NET Framework
● Microsoft SQL Server
● ASP.NET MVC
● ASP.NET Web API
● WCF Services
● Entity Framework
Perks and Benefits:
1. Promotion every year.
2. Incredible opportunity to diversify your writing skills by working with experts on unique projects.
3. Paid sick leaves.
2. Good understanding of React.js & Node.js is a must.
3. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
4. Strong background in MVC/MVVM frameworks.
6. Should have the knowledge Angular (8+), JIRA, etc
7. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Deliver features in an end-to-end manner: technical design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Provide technical leadership and own specific areas of the platform.
- Work closely with Product Managers to translate product requirements to engineering specifications.
- Lead code review efforts and quality efforts in your area of ownership.
- Participate in product discussions, taking ownership and initiative.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Mentored and guide junior engineers.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Ruby on Rails/ Python/ Node.JS.
- Strong problem-solving skills, data structures, and algorithms.
- Excellent experience on databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Familiarity with tools for code reviews, version control (GIT).
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby/ Python/Node.JS code.
- Experience in application server hosting and monitoring.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on with search platforms (Solr, Elasticsearch, etc).
- Prior experience with microservices-based architecture/SOA/distributed systems.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience with common AWS service EC2, RDS, S3, SES, etc.
- Building Effective Team
- Solving Problems Creatively
- Learning Agility
- Drive For Result
Looking for 1-2+ years’ experience with front/back end web development experience with Magento e commerce experience.
We are looking for an experienced (2+ years’) Web Developer with Magento (PHP) e Commerce experience to join our expanding team to build our product.
The incumbent is required to work on the full development lifecycle, will use their experience of front and back end to build highly responsive websites. He/She will have all the tools needed along with a fantastic working environment, which is driven by a highly motivated and enthusiastic team of developers.
- Develop on new and existing client projects built using the Magento platform
- Architect and write custom extensions according to best practices
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable code
- Perform a mix of front-end and back-end development on new and existing Magento sites
- Develop new integrations and custom extensions
- Deploy code across development, staging and production environments
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs found in existing Magento installations
- Integrate Magento with other third-party systems
- Communicate and collaborate with developers on the team
- Develop solutions in given time frames
- Communicate with managers about any issues or concerns.
- Experience creating Modules/Webservices (REST/SOAP)/Themes
- Fully capable of understanding current structures, identifying the issues and rebuilding for the future.
- Technical Bug Solving Ability.
- Extensive knowledge of Mysql database/architecture design & implementation skills.
- A strong handle on JS, Jquery, JSON, Ajax and PHP frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of REST & SOAP API Integration
- Good levels of communication. Both written and verbal.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.