- Current Location (city)
- Willingness/Ability to move to NCR post pandemic
- Available From Date
- Notice Period (if any)
- Current CTC/Expected Compensation
- A short one paragraph summary of your experience, and a few sentences about why you're applying for this role.
**Strong Preference for candidates who can join quickly, and are already in the NCR.**
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an expereinced full-stack engineer, with front-end experience to join our team.
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Build back-end REST APIs on Python 3 based server frameworks for deployment and scaling of our product(s)
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend & backend platforms
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
# Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 24 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
We are looking for a person who has
**Resourcefulness** - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
**Ownership** - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We’d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
**Work Ethic** - We’ve grown up on Wall Street. We work hard, and have aggressive goals. We want our team-mates to be focused, goal-oriented and consistent high achievers.
**Execution Focus** - Our business is about getting things done, and getting things done right. We want outcome focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
# What else you need to know
We are an early stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement and a group of motivated colleagues is what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi based and work 6 days a week. We operate in a Python environment.
About Egregore Labs
Data Science in Financial Markets
Experience: 3 -6 years
Notice Period: 15-30 days
Mandatory Skill Set:
Backend: Python /Django/ Flask / Tornado
- Responsible for design and architecture of functional prototypes and production ready systems
- Uses open source frameworks as appropriate. Django Preferred.
- Co-ordinating with team lead / product team and contributing to business requirements in terms of code.
- Write Rest APIs and documentation to support consumption of these APIs.
- Communicate technical concepts with trade offs, risks, and benefits.
- Evaluate and resolve product related issues.
- Demonstrable experience writing clean, thoughtful and business oriented
- Good understanding of REST API's and experience in building them. Knowledge of Django Rest Framework is a plus.
- Experience on asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Proactive in terms of sharing updates across the entire team.
Years of Experience:2-5 Years
Notice: Immediate to 30 Days
3+ years of web development experience using Node.js or similar web technologies
Possess strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
Proficient with database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL or MongoDB
Experience in design patterns, unit testing, automation techniques (Selenium WebDriver)
Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, SQS, Redshift, etc.)
Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes
Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
Experience in frameworks such as Symfony 2, Express.js, or proven ability to learn on the job
Experience in Microservices and REST architecture
Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor.
Overview - We always put our users first. We start by looking at things from the user’s perspective and end by evaluating how the solution has impacted the user. We are looking for People who are continuously adapting to new technologies and excited to work on products that influence millions of people every day. The Android and iOS mobile applications are used by millions of people around the world and are some of India’s best known and most loved applications and we’re looking for someone to lead the engineering teams that build these apps.
Role - We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. You will strike a balance between the consumers’ intent and the business’s needs.
What you will do in this role
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with business and product owners, creative designers and back-end developers.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Review requirements, design specifications, propose solutions and implementation.
- Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements.
- Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment.
- Writing tests in a client-side test framework such as Jest, Jasmine, etc.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goal.
What you should have
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in software development and system administration.
- Experience in Micro services, Serverless applications, Container-based applications.
- Strong Experience on AWS cloud (Lambda, S3, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, ECS, Dynamo DB).
- Good understanding of Devops, Apache Kafka.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as NodeJS, Python and PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
- Familiarity with Logging & Monitoring tools like Kibana, NewRelic, DataDog
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD) and CI/CD.
- BE (Comp/IT), ME (Comp/IT), MCA, M.Tech, B.Tech.
Leaders at The Seenit Co. are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on cutting edge projects that will shape the next phase of growth for the global luxury industry.
Seenit’s suite of products (http://www.styleade.com/" target="_blank">www.styleade.com) enables the leading luxury retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their existing infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping. The product has added 50 million USD to the top-line of one of the largest luxury retailers in the world. Store Associates and Stylists have assisted upwards of 100,000 consumers till date.
We would welcome someone to the team who wishes to:
- take ownership of the quality of code powering the product
- take an active role in the definition and evolution of best industry practices and procedures
- design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- support others to succeed and shine in a supportive team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 4+ years experience in building consumer products
- experience of leading a team of 3 or more full stack developer
- Codeigniter Preferred
- Good knowledge of Mysql and query optimisation
- Experience with Ubuntu OS is a plus
- experience deploying softwares to cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
You should work with us because:
- we’re a profitable company and have been for the last few years (sounds weird but we're very proud of this!)
- we're a relaxed and diverse group of people who don’t take themselves too seriously
- we're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- our products have an international demand and our partners are around the globe
- we love to travel and will ask you to regularly take time off to refresh
**Work remotely / Work From Home with BigStep Technologies throughout your tenure**
Roles and Responsibilities :
What You'll Do
- Create the system architecture for any product from scratch as well as drive it for more than one development teams
- Design and deliver solutions that enable fast and efficient deployment of quality code to production
- Document the architectural blueprint and end to end design through flowcharts and diagrams.
- Set coding standards for development teams and ensure all released code is following standards
- Oversee the code review process, performing reviews when necessary
- Establish strong communication channels and relationships with the development teams, supporting them throughout the release cycle
- Continuously evaluate the existing software to identify areas of improvement and ensure architectural integrity as additional features are added.
- Lead DevOps and implement tooling and process improvements when you identify gaps
- Work with various stakeholders and identify the scope of the work, provide high level estimations, create a timeline and come up with the approach and design for the same.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Coach and mentor the development teams to improve the overall expertise and skills of the team.
- Take care of the development of critical components and POCs for new technologies to be used.
- Deliver high quality deliverables individually/as a team adhering to industry best practices.
- Troubleshoot any errors or issues that arise in the application/infrastructure components quickly and efficiently.
What You Bring
- 7+ years in software development or product engineering
- Proficient in MEAN Stack
- Good experience in backend development with Node.js
- Expertise in developing RESTful APIs
- Have created multi-transactional and highly redundant systems from ideation to production
- Customer-centric mindset
- Expertise in Agile SCRUM best practices
- Expertise in implementing front-end of applications using HTML5, Angular.js
- Proficient in MVC, OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, HTML, JSON, REST API development
- Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to break down complex technical concepts into something digestible by non-technical stakeholders
Symbl is hiring a Software Architect who is passionate about leading cross-functional R&D teams. This role will serve as the Architect across the global organization driving product architecture, reducing information silos across the org to improve decision making, and coordinating with other engineering teams to ensure seamless integration with other Symbl services.
*Symbl is seeking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of leading cross-functional dev team, you are fit for the role if *
- You have a track record of designing and building large-scale, cloud-based, highly available software platforms.
- You have 8+ years of experience in software development with 2+ years in an architect role.
- You have experience working on customer-facing machine learning implementations (predictions, recommendations, anomaly detection)
- You are an API first developer who understands the power of platforms.
- You are passionate about enabling other developers through your leadership and driving teams to efficient decisions.
- You have the ability to balance long-term objectives with urgent short-term needs
- You can successfully lead teams through very challenging engineering problems.
- You are domain Expertise in one or more of: Data pipelines and workflow, telephony systems, real time audio and video streaming machine learning.
- You have bachelor's degree in a computer science-related field is a minimum requirement
- You’ll bring your deep experience with distributed systems and platform engineering principles to the table.
- You are passionate about operational excellence and know-how to build software that delivers it.
- You understand end-user use cases and are driven to design optimal software that meets business needs.
Your day would look like:
- Work with your team providing engineering leadership and ensuring your resources are solving the most critical engineering problems while ensuring your products are scalable, performant, and highly available.
- Focused on delivering the highest quality of services, and you support your team as they push production code that impacts hundreds of Symbl customers.
- Spent time with engineering managers and developers to create and deliver critical new products and/or features that empower them to introduce change with quality and speed.
- Made sure to connect with your team, both local and remote, to ensure they are delivering on engineering and operational excellence.
*Job Location : Anywhere – Currently WFH due to COVID
Compensation, Perks, and Differentiators:
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Flexi working
- Continuing education
- Equity and performance-based pay options
- Rewards & Recognition
- As our company evolves, so do our benefits. We’re actively innovating how we support our employees.
- Writing well-designed, stable and efficient code
- Building reusable components and libraries for future
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
- Participating in code reviews
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services
Coditation Systems was founded by a serial entrepreneur, and a team of young talented technologists, some of who have grown to spearhead the organization. With its inception in 2016, we became a boutique technology services and solutions firm specializing in Machine Learning & AI, Data Engineering, and Cloud. We have a team of ninja architects, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers having decades of collective experience of applying emerging technologies to build cutting edge software products.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
A Day in the Life
● Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
● Design client-side and server-side architecture
● Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
● Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
● Write effective APIs
● Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
● Create security and data protection settings
● Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
● Write technical documentation
● Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
What you will need
● Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
● Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
● Familiarity with common stacks
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Great attention to detail
● Organizational skills
● An analytical mind
● Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Technical Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a systematic and disciplined architecture, system design and programming approach following a standard software development lifecycle
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong focus on clear and practical documentation
- Work closely with senior management, Development Manager, Project Manager, and a team of developers.
- Design, Code, Unit Test and support Software components
- Deliver quality software in a time following standard software development processes
- Analyze problems raised in software development or production environments and provide timely solutions
- Develop, prepare and maintain system documentation, including program descriptions, operational procedures etc.
- Act as the second line of support during production problems.
u Strong experience in agile methodologies and test driven development.
u Experience in software development using open source technologies.
u Experience in automated software testing.
u Knowledge in domain-driven design, design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
u Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
u Must be able to code in Java (SpingBoot and Spring Cloud Services).
u Experience in some of the technologies below:
o PaaS: Pivotal Cloud Foundy/Openshift/ AWS/ Azure/ Docker/ Kubernetes
o Data: MySQL/ Postgres/ Oracle/ MongoDB/ Elasticsearch
o Cache: Redis/ Memcached
o UI: HTML5,Bootstrap, CSS, Angular 4/ ReactJS/RxJS
- Strong knowledge in CI/CD toolset such as Ansible, Artifactory, Jenkins, BitBucket, SonarQube, Fortify, Flyway, Jira and Confluence.
- Strong knowledge in automated testing toolset such as jUnit, Mockito, cucumber, Selenium etc.
- Strong knowledge in scripting languages such as Groovy and Linux shell.