Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Lovetreats | www.lovetreats.in
Position – Customer Service Executive
As the Customer Service Executive, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining customer satisfaction. An outstanding customer service executive should possess a proven record of accomplishment of successful customer service and management skills. Along with the team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the customer experience delivers the brand values.
Duties & Responsibilities
•Educating customers by presenting and explaining retail products, answering queries, and helping customers make selections by building customer confidence and offering suggestions/opinions
· Replenishing retail shelves as per store requirement
· Managing store visual merchandising and managing customer billing and gift-wrapping
· Maintaining the Daily/Weekly/Monthly inventory records and supporting the Store Manager in stock reconciliations
· Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment
· Following the cleaning and hygiene guidelines set by the store
Candidate Qualifications & Skill Requirements
•Candidate should ideally have 2- 5 years of experience in the similar profile
· Graduate in any stream. Hotel Management qualification/ course will be an added advantage.
· Experience in a retail setting will be an added advantage as well as an experience in luxury retail or hospitality
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Flexible and works well with a team
· Ability to multitask
· Identifies and defines the objective of an assigned marketing research project; determines the best methods to use to meet those objectives.
· Create research summaries in multiple formats, including spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, and written summaries.
· Summarizes and analyses data; makes recommendations related to research findings.
· Recruit the participants and assist and complete the project surveys on their behalf.
· Prepare findings and update databases to include newfound information, and create a summary of that analysis to pass on to the project manager.
· Assist other researchers with various tasks, including data entry, sample care and storage, field research etc.
· Perform internet searches to gather relevant information, and record any findings.
2. Handle the overall recruitment including preparing job descriptions, analyzing job requirements, and finalizing candidates
3. Design and implement the sourcing strategy
4. Ensure compliance with SOPs and company policies
5. Design the organization structure keeping in view the future expansion plans
6. Ensure optimum utilization of human resources i.e., manpower planning and deployment
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Business Development Executive (BDE) who can drive our lead generation efforts. The BDE will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and generating new business leads through various channels including cold calling, email campaigns, social media, and networking events.
- Identify potential leads and prospects through research and outreach
- Conduct cold calls and emails to introduce our products/services and generate interest
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects through regular follow-up
- Create and execute targeted email campaigns and social media campaigns to generate leads
- Provide regular reports on lead generation activities and results
- Continuously monitor and analyse lead generation metrics to optimize performance
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Proven experience of min 1 year in lead generation and sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and strategies
- Proficiency in using CRM software and sales automation tools
Please Find the Job Details below.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
* Managing the clients
* Making cold calls
* Attending direct walk-ins
* converting cold calls & walk-in inquiries
* Achieving the given sales target
Need only Immediate Joiners
Candidates with Polite, soft-spoken, Fluent English with Excellent communication skills are required. Please stick to our requirement & apply accordingly.
Salary for Tele callers will be 15 to 22K in hand
Team leads with 5+ Yrs. experience will be Max. 35 to 40K in hand
To Answer queries/resolve problems of customers through Inbound.
Attend Inbound & Outbound calls, sometime respond through email and chat to customers.
Provide correct and quality information to customers on every call, promote good listening and English grammar skills.
Good speak, read & Write English & Hindi mandatory.
Able to communicate confidently and politely, with good speaking skills.
Awareness on Banking or Banking products.
Detailed knowledge of intricacies of Banks products and how they compare against competitors.
Good typing skills (Quality & Speed)
Ability to handle telephonic conversations
Good Listening & Comprehension skills
Should be flexible to work in 24/7 shift
Job Description :
- This role is responsible for Implementation, one of the most critical phases in a client's life cycle.
- We are looking for an experienced and driven Director, Implementation who is responsible for applying expert knowledge of implementation and large project processes while providing strategic direction to minimize time to first value for all customers.
- As the Director, Implementation, you will manage a growing team and develop processes and procedures for enterprise implementations.
- Take proactive ownership of regional implementation health.
- Create scalable processes and definitive scope around implementation services
- Implement systematic processes for tracking and reporting on the implementation status
- Maintain a highly skilled team of Implementation Managers and manage team allocation to maximize resources and output
- Direct the activities of the implementation team to meet client needs and create successful partnerships
- Lead team to complete process analysis, design/redesign of multiple workflows and processes to ensure that they are customer-focused, consistent, effective and efficient and in compliance with company standards
- Develops and manages all deliverables needed for effective implementation to include but not limited to: detailed project plan/timeline, action log, meeting notes, process/procedures and forms documentation, etc.
- Own execution of the roll-out within the allotted implementation timeframe
- Full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction and on-time delivery throughout the Implementation phase
- Provide support to Account Executives & Sales Engineers during the Sales cycle
- Ability to speak knowledgeably on all technical integration options available within an implementation
- Facilitate hand-off from Sales to Implementation
- Connect regularly with all team members and provide strategic guidance, feedback on performance, and remediate as needed
- Monitor the progress of each account at a deeper level
- Ensure all metrics are accurate and up-to-date
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Understand and manage escalations efficiently and appropriately
- First point of contact for all inquiries on project status from executive leadership
- Recognize risks and puts remediation plans in place, interfaces directly with clients escalates to exec level when needed
- Partner with global teams on solutions, process enforcement, and overall regional health
- 15-18 years of experience working with global enterprise customers in software implementation or Project Management type role at a SaaS company
- 7-10 years experience in a supervisory or managerial role; People leadership of direct and indirect reports
- Bachelor's degree;
- Previous experience as a Manager, Implementation for enterprise software
- Proven track record of successful implementation with enterprise clients
- Highly developed project management skills
- Ability to influence and guide clients through complex implementations
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead a group of diverse individuals in a high-performance team
- Demonstrated presentation and client-facing skills
- Superior presentation skills; experience with presenting to C-level Executives
- Experience in client services/operational roles and ability to effectively counsel clients and internal business partners
- Analytical skills to determine root causes and develop solutions
- Understanding of sales, marketing, client relations roles, and their interdependence
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing the technical environment
- Self-starter seeks out challenges