- Excellent hands-on experience with Go lang (if not Golang, in either JAVA, DotNet and/or NodeJS)
- Write CRONs and background tasks required for the growth of business and product
- Build REST APIs as required
- Ability to code using design principles
- Write reusable code and libraries for future use
- Have the working knowledge of Microservices Architecture using Docker
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in executing various new and existing ideas
- Possesses the knowledge of developing and deploying in Linux environments
- Passion for building great products and loads of energy.
Skills that we would be more than happy for a dev to have: - Worked in CI/CD environments - Developed code using TDD/BDD approach. - Worked with Virtualization on Linux (KVM) - Experience in working in Agile development environment
We’re looking for exceptional Engineers with an amazing breadth and depth of technology expertise! If you’re the kind of person that looks at the bigger picture and want to build something that has a real impact on the end user, go ahead and apply for the position.
Ability to see the big picture but still love to code!
Strong in backend languages, such as Java, DotNet or NodeJS!
Familiar with client-side frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue etc.
Strong HTML/CSS skills – you understand not only how to build the data, but how to make it look great too.
Knowledge of architectural design and you like to build something scalable and flexible to support business
Agile or Scrum is your favorite development approach.
And when we start talking about performance, security and unit testing? Well that’s music to your ears
About Swabhav Techlabs
Min 2 to 4 Years of experience in C# and ASP.NET, Web application development.
Knowledge about cloud programming or migration to cloud is preferred.
- Proficient in Web Application development using ASP.NET, C# with .Net version 4.0/ 4.5.
- Experience with SQL Server or any other equivalent Database and know how to build efficient queries.
- Experience in debugging in multiple browsers.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Clear understanding of SVN or an equivalent VCS.
- Familiar with IIS and deploying code to Web Server.
- Should have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good hands on designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- Translate use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality
- Able to work well in a team setting
Academic Qualifications Required:
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT./
Python Django / React JS / React Native / Vue.js
Strong experience in backend engineering and at least one storage system (SQL, Cassandra, Graph
Patient debugging skills
Using state of the art developer toolkit
Curiosity to remain updated with the newest technologies and frameworks
Job Description for Java Developer (Hinjewadi, Pune)
About the Position:- We at nCircle Tech aspire to be an organization that provides exciting and challenging work to build next-generation software built using the latest technologies. We are looking for techno enthusiast software developers with a very good understanding & experience of web & cloud-based software development for providing value to our customers.
This position requires you to work on cutting edge, mission critical Java / J2EE based enterprise software applications with opportunity to work on the latest cloud computing and collaborative technologies.
Your key responsibilities would include:
● Develop different modules, features of a given application as per the requirements.
● Write scalable code as per standard coding practices
● Ensure effective use of proper tools & adherence to the software development process.
● Involve in troubleshooting, Unit Testing, peer review as required
● Actively participate in daily standups, client meetings & demo as required
● Assist in effort estimations, technical documentation, interview process as required.
This is You:
● Have 2+ years proven experience in core Java, J2EE and have excellent codecraft
● Have hands-on experience in application development using Spring, JBoss.
● Knowledge of Hibernate & Web Services (Rest/SOAP) would be added advantage
● Have strong fundamental background on OOPs concepts
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Great attention to detail and meeting sprint and project deadlines
● Someone who takes ownership of assigned tasks proactively
Preferred Qualification: ● B.Tech, B.E, M.Tech, MCA, MSc.Computers
● Hybrid working in-line with Govt / SEZ norms
● 5 day working week with flexible working times
● Standard healthcare benefits with family floater ( self + spouse + upto 2 kids)
● Flexible salary structure ( NPS / LTA / Meal Card ) benefits
● Frequent training, online library and subscriptions
● Attractive Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you
● Attractive rewards & recognition scheme
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand and troubleshoot technology problems and offer solutions
- Understand the technology infrastructure and Application architecture end to end
- Code review for the source code delivered by team
- Understand the business requirements and deliver it through outsourced team
- Support/lead new technology initiatives and related technology deliveries
- Take part in evaluation of new products, POC, Time bound RND and solution deliveries
- Manage teams (both internal and external)/projects within given cost and time
- Plan, execute, track and report progress of initiatives taken up
- Adopt new processes/ improve existing processes to deliver better business solutions
- Adhere to quality / info-security guidelines and processes including maintain adequate documentation
- Attend review meetings, business user meetings, IT meetings etc
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum qualification required is Graduation in computers / electronics with an experience of 2-6 years
- Require good written and spoken communication skills
- Require ability to lead a team and manage delivery with help of partners.
- Require hands on experience in developing applications with Angular, .Net Core, Asp.Net, MVC, SQL and Node JS.
- Require proven abilities to analyze, debug and find solution to technology issues
- Require process orientation, ability to adopt new processes and improve existing processes on ongoing basis
- Require experience in developing responsive web applications
- Require hands on experience in scaling/load balancing applications
- Require hands on experience in writing queries on SQL technologies
- Require knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Passion to learn and work on any technology
- We are looking for a very Senior or Lead backend engineer with specialization in .NET technologies.
- This is an exciting opportunity to build a clean and modern framework for a customer-facing ecommerce product. You will be part of a product team in San Francisco, USA and Bengaluru, India.
- If you are passionate about building scalable services, you are well-versed with web technologies like MVC, you enjoy working with super smart people that you can learn from and contribute to their knowledge – this is the perfect position for you.
- You should have prior experience in leading engineering projects in an Agile environment, i.e. work with Product Managers to convert product specifications to technical specifications; design and code for complex features; ensure clean code is delivered by team.
- Our core application is used by 100,000+ paying customers, so there's lot of opportunity to make direct impact.
- 5+ years of experience in .NET and C#
- Expertise in developing services (SOAP-WCF and REST)
- Expertise in web development frameworks like ASP.NET MVC
- Good knowledge of database concepts and Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, design patterns, concurrency, algorithms, and software design
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Note: Bangalore Office at WeWork-Bellandur.
- Salary will be on-par with best in Bangalore.
- Be responsible for engineering road map, architecture and scalability/quality of products.
- Effectively collaborate with Product managers, Business teams to develop long-term product roadmap and own release planning - in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Perform well in ambiguous situations. We are a startup with a significant product suite.
- Mentor and guide a team of engineers across various levels and areas of expertise. Help engineers make good architectural decisions, improve code quality and delivery.
- Be responsible for tech solutioning, architecture being deployed maintaining right balance b/w short term and long term outcomes – speed vs quality.
- Establish strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption.
- Define career trajectory for your team and share feedback regularly to help them grow.
- 7+ years of experience in end to end cloud software development with exposure in building scalable, fault tolerant and secure large scale distributed systems. At least 1-2 years managing eng. teams.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering (preferably computer science or sister branches) from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes).
- Deep expertise in Java & tech stack (Springboot) & micro service based architecture writing maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code. This position requires a good mix of hands-on and people management.
- Hands-on experience in low-level and high-level design with the ability to propose and validate system design.
- You are comfortable jamming on code refactoring, architecture and design principles.
- Sound understanding of web technologies (JS, HTML5 CSS), databases - SQL & NoSQL (e.g. Cassandra), distributed caches (e.g. Redis), message queues (e.g. Kafka).
- Knowledge of UI architectural patterns like MVVM, MVC, MVP etc is useful.
- Exposure to android app development is a good plus.
- You have working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Gradle, GIT, Jenkins, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana or equivalents.
- You are an opensource enthusiast with the curiosity to stay abreast of latest tech.
- Must be comfortable working in fast paced agile environments. Ability to plan, prioritise, estimate and execute releases with strong degree of predictability.
- Excellent people & communication skills.
- Experience with AWS stack is preferred.
- Experience with a high-growth startup is a plus.
- Design and construction of platform with the best possible encryption and security mechanisms
- Compare different design options and take technology-driven design decision
- Define Data model/Information model
- Define services and convert functional requirements to design
- Define APIs and implement them
- Build front end based on user experience design
- Test and Debug as required
- Write Technical Documentation
- Optimize code and design for Performance
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines
Expected Qualifications and Key Skills
- Working experience in Spring, Spring-boot or equivalent, Hibernate or equivalent persistence framework.
- Working experience of No SQL databases such as MongoDB or equivalent
- Working experience of setting up Production environment including SSL certificates, logging, backup, archival, etc.
- Working experience of API gateways and Web services such as REST
- Working experience of using GIT
- Working experience of a dev-ops tool such as Jenkins
- Deployment experience on Azure/AWS
- Microservices design and development
- Excellent understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
- Works well in a team setting
- Can multitask, adapt to shifting priorities, detail-oriented
- Good work ethic, including a sense of individual responsibility
- Comfortable working on changing requirements in a growing company
- Must be analytical, flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
- Experience with payment platforms and processors would be a plus
Develop reusable components to enable other teams to easily implement UIs with rich and consistent look and feel
Work with management and architects to scope and plan engineering efforts and dependencies
Participate in code reviews, architecture and design decisions
As a Senior Tech Lead:
You will be part of a thought leadership team that will design and develop the leading cyber security solution that protects digital assets of corporations such as Apple & the US Federal Govt. This solution used by global Fortune 100 corporations will be massively scalable to secure their Global networks
You will bring to the table:
Domain: Networking and Network Security
Primary Skills: Java, Spring & Hibernate
Secondary Skills: Any one of Python / Java Script / Angular JS / Shell / ANTLR / Groovy
- Excellent skills & experience in Java, Spring & Hibernate
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Networking and Network Security domain
- Any Scripting language - Python / Java Script / Angular JS / Shell / ANTLR / Groovy
- Strong object-oriented design skills, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Tools Pivotal / GitHub / Jenkins
- Good to have Database design and management experience.
What you will do…
- You will be hands on, writing high quality code and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Provide guidance on software design, architecture, and interface choices.
- Design highly scalable, reliable, secure and fault tolerant systems with minimal guidance.
- Mentor engineers on design, coding, and troubleshooting.
- Analyse requirements, problems and solve them with the best solution.
- Create platforms, reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable.
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems.
- Support customer queries, escalations, to keep high customer satisfaction.
Benison Tech is a niche technology company that has been appointed by Intel, Broadcom, CISCO, Checkpoint, and Marvell to collaboratively spearhead the next generation Network Security, 5G and Wireless technologies. We help our mutual customers get to market faster by applying our core technical brilliance in solving complex engineering problems.
We work with the world leading technology companies in the latest bleeding edge technologies from 5G enablement to real-time ML based network security systems.
Our interview process isn’t easy, but necessary to ensure that we are a fit for each other. You will be working in a dynamic fast paced environment on cutting edge technologies, so roll up your sleeves and get ready for the challenge. We need people who are drawn to technology challenges rather than work in a plush corporate role.
You are a fit for Benison if
- You want to work in the technologies of the future… Network Security, Cloud technologies, 5G and WiFi6.
- You have a deep-rooted desire to learn new technologies.
- You are driven by the passion of solving complex problems.
- You want to work with some of the best minds in the industry