Experience: Minimum 5 Year
Location: Mumbai, Andheri East
Notice period : Immediate or 15days
- Candidates must have minimum 4 years hands on exp in MVC
- Candidates must have minimum 2 years hands on exp in Asp.net Core or MVC Core
- Knowledge of Jquery or Angular
- Good experience in SQL Server or My SQL
- Should be good team player
- Candidate must have exp in handling team.
About Symansys Technologies India Pvt Ltd
- Knowledge in .NET language C# ,VB .NET & HTML5/CSS3
- Knowledge on MVC architecture
- Exp. in developing desktop application
- Hands on experience in REST API/SAP OData integration
- Exp. in end to end implementation
- Knowledge in handling hardware interfaces like RFID readers/sensors/traffic signals etc
- Exp in GIT, Code handling tools
- Good communication/Client facing experience
- Ability to work with in tight project timeline/Flexibility
- Ready to travel to onsite immediately
C# & OOPS - Good working experience and skillful of all key areas
MVC - Good working experience with 1 or more projects
SQL - Good working experience
ASP.Net - Good working experience or skill with 1 or more projects
WCF/Web API - Working experience (additional)
Candidate with 2+years of experience
Candidate with lesser notice period(45-30 days)
Proficiency in Oops Concepts and C# (Professional)
ASP.NET MVC | ASP.NET Core | EF Core | MVC applications (Advanced)
Entity Framework | ADO.NET (Moderate)
Proficient knowledge in MSSQL | PostgreSQL | Oracle | LINQ | Couch base (Moderate)
Database design including indexes and data integrity
Dependency injection , IoC containers using: Autofac , Handlers,
Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
Client side framework jQuery | Typescript| Angular 3.*+ (Moderate)
Knowledge in micro services architecture using service brokers would be an added advantage
Knowledge of cybersecurity aspects on application development would be added advantage
Should be able to identify application performance bottleneck and solve / recommend solutions
Develop, perform unit testing
Working knowledge on source control GIT Lab
Project management using JIRA
Rishabh Software(CMMi Level 3), an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 16 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara) we service our global clients with qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
- Passionate coder with 3 to 6 years of development experience on the Microsoft ASP.NET stack.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must be flexible to new situations and challenges
- Significant, demonstrated experience and expertise in the following technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC, ASP.Net Core, Web API, Entity Framework, SQL Server, C#, jQuery
- Object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Must have strong experience working in Azure
Should be able to:
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Document development and operational procedures
Technologies / PROGRAMMING Languages -
Fame work - MS.Net Framework/.Net core,
ASP.net MVC, WPF, HTML 5, Jquery, C#, Python, IOT, web technologies.
Database: SQL Server, ORACLE, MY SQL, IODB, SQL Lite, REST API
communication: WCF, web services, REST API,
Pattern: MVVM, MVC
Mobile Apps: ANDROID, IOS
Hands-on experience of project life cycle management using agile / scrum.
Domain Knowledge - IoT, Energy /Power, Manufacturing, Automotive, Steel.
Experience in making the functional and/or Technical design specification document in any one domain is mandatory.
1. Will be a significant contributor to the detailed technical architecture design of the project and support the initial requirements envisioning effort (particularly understanding and evolving the functional and non-functional requirements for the solution). Shall be responsible for software programming guiding the team through technical decisions, particularly those at the solution architecture level. Should also have sufficient experience in UX and back-end design. Writes TDS.
2. Follows standards for execution / development / deployment.
3. Ensures that the team adheres to architectural direction and standards appropriately.
4. Responsible for Technical / Technology review of the IT product/projects.
5. Responsible for code review of the program developed by the team.
6. Experience in hands-on programming and also resolving teams' technical queries/hurdles is mandatory.
7. Shall be responsible for IT execution/operations/project closures /Execution Challenges. Team building and training / mentoring.
8. Thorough technical knowledge and programming skills
9. Will create the solution architecture for the project.
10. Software modeling and simulation
11. Integrate software with third-party systems
12. Follows schedule and methods
13. Sales support HR functions for his team
- Excellent hands-on experience with Go lang (if not Golang, in either JAVA, DotNet and/or NodeJS)
- Write CRONs and background tasks required for the growth of business and product
- Build REST APIs as required
- Ability to code using design principles
- Write reusable code and libraries for future use
- Have the working knowledge of Microservices Architecture using Docker
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in executing various new and existing ideas
- Possesses the knowledge of developing and deploying in Linux environments
- Passion for building great products and loads of energy.
Skills that we would be more than happy for a dev to have: - Worked in CI/CD environments - Developed code using TDD/BDD approach. - Worked with Virtualization on Linux (KVM) - Experience in working in Agile development environment
We’re looking for exceptional Engineers with an amazing breadth and depth of technology expertise! If you’re the kind of person that looks at the bigger picture and want to build something that has a real impact on the end user, go ahead and apply for the position.
Ability to see the big picture but still love to code!
Strong in backend languages, such as Java, DotNet or NodeJS!
Familiar with client-side frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue etc.
Strong HTML/CSS skills – you understand not only how to build the data, but how to make it look great too.
Knowledge of architectural design and you like to build something scalable and flexible to support business
Agile or Scrum is your favorite development approach.
And when we start talking about performance, security and unit testing? Well that’s music to your ears
US based IT/ Software company Requires Backend Web Developer (Dot net MVC )- Gurgaon(Sector- 34)
One of our client which was established in the year 2002 a part of US set up in the technological hub of North India, Gurgaon, with an objective to provide innovative and intelligent interfaces between you and the technological systems that play an ever-greater role in our lives. At Company we are committed to our customers satisfaction by providing them with ingenious end-to-end solutions using state of the art systems, the latest computing technologies, and all with the economic advantage of an overseas software consulting firm. We have built a honorable reputation in this industry by providing our customer's with the best price, quality, reliability, and support. Our strength is our continuous evolution based on market trends and client feedback.
We have a proven track record of delivering within budget and on time and are very versatile when it comes to understanding a new industry or market segment. Some of our core competencies are listed below.
v Systems Programming
v Embedded Programming
v GIS and Remote sensing
v Geospatial data Intelligence
v Enterprise level applications i.e. CRM, Knowledge Mgmt. System, etc
v Web based Content Management System (WCMS)
v Smart Mobile Device Applications
v Control System and Automation
v Systems Engineering
v Business Process & Document Management applications
We are looking for Sr Dot net MVC developer for our client office in Gurgaon..
PFB the details
1) Client - IT & Consulting MNC
2) Location- Gurgoan
3) Position-Dot net/ Sr Dot net MVC - Developer
4) Experience- 2- 9 years in DOT NET -MVC development
JD is as follows-
-Sud have an experience of atleast 2-6 years with at least 1 year on MVC Projects .
Designation: Dot Net ( MVC) Developer
-Working experience in developing applications with .NET technologies.( Dot net/ MVC)
-Sud have handled MVC projects for at-least a years & Good knowledge of MVC
Experience of Entity Framework
-knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and the .NET patterns and practices
-Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies and systems
2) Good to Have
-Reasonable understanding of SQL Server and for integration using https://prolinks.rediffmailpro.com/cgi-bin/prored.cgi?red=http://ADO.NET&isImage=0&BlockImage=0&rediffng=0">ADO.NET
-Experience with SDLC application/development methodologies
-Strong multi-task orientation with ability to prioritize workload.
-Demonstrated ability working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and effectively communicate ideas across business and technical groups
Location: Gurgaon (Sec-34)
â€¢ Experience in Design and Development of web-based applications using MVC, C#, & SQL Database at the backend.
â€¢ Experience in deploying web applications on server, knowledge on MVC framework
-Knowledge of Ajax, Java Script, HTML.
â€¢ Excellent logical and analytical skills.
â€¢ Capability to work with deadline.
â€¢ Good knowledge of identifying and solving problems and enjoy working in teams.
- Current ctc & notice period
We are looking for seasoned technical leaders from .NET background with experience in building cloud-based web applications and products. The role involves understanding business requirements, customer problems, architecting the appropriate solutions that are secure, scalable, high performing and testable.
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership, while working closely with juniorteam members.
- 6+ years of experience in building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and .NET platform in general.
- Experience of architecting and designing web applications and services
- Experience in building applications on .NET Core, is a great plus
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning
- Exposure to New Relic or similar tools to optimize web application performance
- Strong expertise in SQL programming, with experience of writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records
- Understanding and experience of working with Product Management, Design and DevOps teams.