Propel is an innovative and fast-growing software development company specializing in designing and building enterprise applications. Our commitment to excellence and passion for technology has positioned us as a leader in our domain.
We are searching for a talented Senior Architect to join our dynamic team and lead our efforts in scaling and optimizing our software solutions.
- Diverse Architectural Expertise: Drive solutions using various architectures, including SOA, Enterprise application, Microservices, event-driven, and distributed systems. Utilize experience in big data systems like Spark, Hadoop, and Cassandra to model and design distributed architectures.
- Comprehensive Cloud Mastery: Demonstrate expertise in cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) across platforms including AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud. Lead legacy system migration to these cloud infrastructures.
- Containerization & Orchestration Excellence: Design highly scalable applications using Docker containers, optimizing with Kubernetes orchestration.
- Solution Development: Lead the end-to-end solutioning process, from proof of concept to implementation, tackling complex business challenges with innovative technical solutions.
- Data Management & Security: Oversee the creation and management of data pipelines using strategies like ETL, ELT, and CDC in various modes. Design data warehouses, ensuring security for Data at Rest and Data in Transit. Implement data encryption strategies utilizing algorithms like AES, DES, MD5, and SHA1. Ensure secure access through identity platforms like ADFS, Auth0, and Okta, along with Single Sign-on and Single Sign-Off integrations.
- Compliance & Standards: Architect and design solutions ensuring compliance with regulations like HIPAA and GDPR. Advocate for and ensure adherence to best practices in development and DevOps, encompassing project management tools, version control systems, CI/CD pipelines, static code analyzers, and more.
- Version Control & Collaboration Tools: Ensure best practices in utilizing software version control systems and software delivery platforms, enhancing team collaboration and project tracking.
- Business Alignment: Engage proactively with stakeholders and product managers to define and translate business requirements into technical specifications, ensuring alignment and value delivery.
- Frameworks: Spring Framework, DotNet Core, Flask, Angular OR ReactJS
- Languages: C#, Java, Python, Scala (Expertise in any 3, familiarity with others)
- Testing Tools: Selenium, Cypress, JMeter, Gatling
- Databases: MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Distributed Systems: Apache Spark, Hadoop, or any others
- Containerization & Orchestration: Docker, DockerHub, Kubernetes
- Identity Platforms: ADFS, Auth0, Okta
- Web/ App Servers: Nginx, Apache, JBoss, Tomcat, IIS, Websphere (Anyone or more)
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, Google (Anyone or more)
- Version Control: SVN, CVS, GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket (Anyone or more)
- Code Analysis Tools: SonarQube, Veracode
- CI/ CD Tools: Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines
- Build & Dependency Management: Maven, SBT, YARN, NPM, WebPack
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Propeltech Labs India Pvt Ltd
At Propel we craft technology solutions to overcome business problems. We help our clients design and develop custom software solutions for today and tomorrow.
We lead and advance client thinking, and we collaborate to create digital solutions that have a bigger and more lasting impact.
In our years of experience in working with clients across domains, we see that it takes not just data and technology skills, but a certain kind of team to get things done and deliver results. That’s why we are focused on our people all the time. If you are a curious and motivated self-starter looking to lose yourself in generous enthusiasm and cooperate with others for common ends, Propel will be your ideal career destination.
At Propel, we build the technology that companies love to use. We offer the following services:
- Technology consulting
- Product design
- Product development
- Enterprise application integrations
- Tech team extension
· Candidates must have substantial applicable IT experience, extensive development, programming experience in Java/ Dotnet / VB or other Web Application Development
· Strong experience in DB (PostgreSQL, SQL server) Web Services using Restful, any.
Position: ARCGIS PRO DEVELOPER
Experience: 6+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 6-8 years of professional software development experience.
- 4-5 years of development experience with ArcMap / ArcGIS Pro. - Mandatory
- 5+ years of experience using Microsoft WPF(MVVM pattern) &APIs using ASP.NET Core(C#)- Mandatory
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server 2017 or above - Mandatory
- 3+ years of experience in Web Service integration with SOAP and REST API - not mandatory
- 2+ years of experience with JSON as non-relational data structure for storage and transmitting - not mandatory
- 2+ years of experience in XML and XSLT processing - not Mandatory
- 2+ years of experience in Basic and OAuth/OpenID authentication - not mandatory
- 2+ years of experience in Scripts using PowerShell and/or Python- not mandate
- A developer must have the knowledge of design patterns, solid principles, dependency ingestion.
- Hands-on experience in ESRI Product suites like ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Enterprise.
- The resource will be responsible for design and development of Geospatial 2D data, parcel fabric data.
- The resource should have knowledge to develop and customize ArcGIS desktop tools
We are looking for .NET developers with following skill sets for building .NET applications.
Asp.Net with MVC 4.0+, Razor, Multi-threading, jQuery, Angular, SOAP API, Web API 2.0, DI Container, IOC, Bootstrap, Bootstrapper, HTML5, MS SQL
Primary responsibility will be to design and develop three layers of applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Job Category : Software Engineer
Location : Delh
Experience : 2 to 4 Years
Position Title: Senior Dot Net Developer
- Individual/ Team.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Timely submission of reports as necessary and achieving monthly goals is critical to this role.
Should possess sound communication and conflict management skills.
Experience and Knowledge Requirements:
At least 2 years working experience with MS SQL, Asp.Net Web Form & windows services are mandatory.
MCA / B. Tech/ M.Sc. IT
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience in generics collections. Client-side libraries like jQuery & Angular 1.3
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and TFS
- Solid working experience on MVC, Singleton, abstract factory, facade design patterns
Key Technical Skills –
Candidate will be responsible for administration, support, and
implementation of Dynatrace Application Performance Management (APM) solutions to business
and technology needs.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked on Dynatrace OneAgent tool.
Experience in Monitoring the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web
applications from the end-user perspective.
Experience working on SaaS based Dynatrace platform implementation.
Implementation experience across application monitoring, synthetic and real user
monitoring solutions following best practices across the enterprise.
Support application monitoring for Java, .NET, NodeJS and other application
Have executed at least 2 large scale implementations on Dynatrace.
Have knowledge/experience on Performance Testing will be an add on.
Good understanding of troubleshooting performance issues encountered during performance
Other requirements –
Experience in interfacing with the customers.
The person should have experience coordinating and communicating application
performance management (APM) activities with key stakeholders.
Ability to mentor development teams and guide them in resolving complex technical issues
encountered during production monitoring.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tolerance to ambiguities
Location – Mumbai
For us on the job capability matters.
- At least 2+ years of Handson in developing solutions on Microsoft Azure Platform
- 5+ years of industry experience designing and developing enterprise scale services & platforms
- 5+ years of experience in C# with solid analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- At least 1.5 year of hands-on experience with React JS/ Typescript /Bootstrap/Angular related frameworks
- At least 3+ Year Hands on in Relational Database SqlServer/ Azure SQL.
We are dedicated to supporting the Business Central product and have a very experienced team of expert consultants in the field, all with about 10 or more years of experience.
- 5+ years' Dynamics NAV development experience and at least 2 years in AL development.
- Experience working with NAV versions 2017, 2018, and D365 Business Central
- Developing complex customisations, data migration, plugins, and integration to external systems
- Debugging and troubleshoot issues related to NAV/BC code
- Power Platform (PowerApps, Power BI, and Power Automate)
- SQL and .NET, SSRS, AL Programming and integrations
- Experience in report layout developments
- Experience with Web APIs including SOAP, Rest OData, etc.
- Experience in NAV upgrades
- Previous experience working with geographically diverse teams.
The candidate should be self-motivated and customer-focused with excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. Attention to detail is important in the role. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, a self-starter, skilled at implementing solutions, and experience at support.We have a good team environment based in a great setting. The position will have an attractive salary depending on experience
• At least 4 years of experience as L2 application support engineer.
• Clear understanding and execution of incident management and problem management
• Able to do impact analysis and prioritise issues
• Able to troubleshoot and analyse issues by checking logs, database etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Worked in .NET environment.
• Worked in a dynamic fast changing environment
Total Experience: 4-5years
*Experience with MS SQL server and other relational database technologies.
*Experience with testing methodologies
*Familiarity with MS Windows server and or Linux server environment
* Experience using CRM and or ticketing systems and tools including but not limited to: Salesforce, Clickup,Monday,JIRA Software,etc
*Knowledge on cloud technologies, particularly Microsoft Azure
*Experience in .NET DEVELOPMENT WITH MVC HTML,CSS, JAVA SCRIPT LIBRARIES,JQUERY C#,SOAP ABD REST
*Azure certifications of any kind
A keen ability to troubleshoot deep and solve problems