Planning, Designing and Creating Layout on Photoshop, Editing Images, If worked in Jewelery Business will be Preferable.
Work Timmings :- 9:30 to 6:30Pm
Monday to Saturday
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Adastra Jewelery Pvt Ltd
The designer is further responsible for overseeing the design process from its first conceptualization to final production and will have full ownership over design and user experience. You will work closely with product managers, developers, and the marketing team to ensure that designs are well defined, and implemented precisely and efficiently. The product design must be tailored to meet usability objectives and user requirements, and should ultimately implement simple and elegant solutions for complex usability challenges.
· Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to create comprehensive
. Experience in education domain is plus
· Independently lead design activities for new product ideas and existing
· Design experiences that are simple, intuitive and joyful.
· Design UX/UI guidelines across multiple client applications and platforms:
Desktop-Web, Mobile-Web, iOS and Android.
· Develop various fidelity prototypes for design reviews, internal testing and
user test groups.
· Develop a strong understanding for our users, product, business objectives
and company mission.
· Translate qualitative and quantitative user research data into actionable
· Advocate for consistent, clear and actionable user experiences.
· A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
· The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
· Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
· Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
· Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch.
· Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
UI-UX Designer (2 Months to 4 years)
Work From Office
Bengaluru and Calicut
Our company is looking for an experienced and ambitious UI-UX Designer with experience in designing tools like Figma, AdobeXD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Knowledge in Responsive design
- HTML and CSS
Main Responsibilities of a UI/UX Designer
- Create user centred designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
Role: Senior Communication Designer
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring adherence to the brand guidelines and maintaining consistency throughout all designs from the team.
- Reviewing each and every design for all the practices.
- A graphic design qualification or similar
- Portfolio with design projects
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- A keen eye for visual details
- Aesthetic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
- Communication skills to explain all the concepts
Nice to have:
- Experienced in leading a team
- Closely worked with the marketing team to devise strategies
- Understanding of digital marketing campaigns
- Comfortable with MS Office Suite
- A graphic design qualification or similar
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity, effectiveness and user friendliness to complex design problem statements.
• Create UI mock-ups, wireframes, storyboards, style guides, prototypes, user flows and site maps that effectively communicate unified brand language.
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
• Create original graphics & designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Have an artistic eye for design and the ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
• Conduct user research & evaluate user feedback with the projects leads
• Present and rationalize your design decisions, based on the overall design road map and your own design thinking and fundamental principles
• Being up to date with the latest trends and sharing insights with the internal team
• Participating in brainstorming sessions and influence the design process more creatively
• Open to learn new tools & open to feedback
Strong Designing experience in the following tools are required:
• Hands on expereince in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or XD is required.
• Experience in Sketch, HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap will be an added advantage
• Knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro will be a plus
• Video Editing tools knowledge
• Wordpress/CMS knowledge
- 1 to 2 years’ experience on developing apps or games
- Passionate about games as well as creating digital assets.
- Should be understanding of current mobile platforms.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Cloud tools etc.
- Should be fast in execution with Adobe Creative Cloud tools.
- Should be understanding of popular mobile, casual, and social games.
- Willing to work in a game product Startup company.
Why Should you Join us ?.
- Lots of learning opportunities- Free Books / Courses.
- Competitive Salary
- Free Medical Insurance for you and your family!
- Lunch on all day you order we pay 60%.
- Unlimited Snacks, Tea & Coffee in the house at all times.
- Work with a super-talented team of engineers and designers.
- Casual Dress Code- Slippers, shorts, all is good!
At BlackLight and we bring classic game experience to mobile. Our games have been rocking the Play Store since launch.
Our real time multiplayer games are a piece of cutting-edge technology, we take pride that they are played by more than 2 million players daily.
Our flagship game, Ludo SuperStar has been downloaded more than 50 million times. Other titles include - CallBreak, Carrom, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire and Word games.