About Wandertrails Services Pvt Ltd
Wandertrails (http://www.wandertrails.com" target="_blank">www.wandertrails.com) is online experiential travel platform enabling discovery and booking of experiences indigenous to a particular location - be it through experiential stays, local tours & activities or handcrafted holiday trails. Wandertrails operates by handpicking the most amazing activities and experiential stays for you with a strong emphasis on integrity and depth of listings. Authenticity of experience is ensured through an on-ground audit and professional creative shoot.
We are a funded company with an amazing set of hyper charged people working towards making Wandertrails the best in class for the experiential travel market. The founding team comprises of IIM alums, Ex-Bain & A.T. Kearney Consultants, WEF recognized Global shaper, who cumulatively hold multiple titles including Asia’s most talented CMO’s, India’s best brand manager etc.
We are building out a rock star team to turbo charge our growth while in parallel continuing to build on our core ethos of superlative customer experience. If you are looking for an outstanding learning opportunity, frenetic paced growth, a culture of camaraderie and are passionate about solving customer pain points in the one of the hottest internet segments around the world right now, then we should talk!
[W]: http://www.wandertrails.com" target="_blank">www.wandertrails.com
[F]: https://www.facebook.com/wandertrails/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/wandertrails/
[I]: https://www.instagram.com/wandertrailsofficial/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/wandertrailsofficial/
In the Media: https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media" target="_blank">https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media
We are looking for a Senior AEM Developer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle.
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our clients’ business.
- Constantly innovate and evaluate emerging technologies and methods to provide scalable and elegant solutions that help clients achieve their business goals.
- Overall experience of 4 to 8 years with 2-3 years of AEM including AEM 6.x .
- Strong hands on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning. · Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Has worked on and implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr, ElasticSearch or Lucene and involved in search queries performance tuning.
- Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using ReST · Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in every day work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture.
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager (MSM) and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
- Knowledge of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP. Understanding of AEM as Cloud Service.
- Familiarity with Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events.
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM Search, Commerce package or others platforms is preferred. Education:
- Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on Adobe marketing product suite including Adobe Sites (AEM), CRX, WCM, Adobe Launch, Adobe Assets (DAM) & Adobe Social.
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to web content management implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications and solution architecture for content & collaboration solutions.
- Mentor and provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards
- Write application code and extensions for the AEM platform that exceeds the defined quality standards
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being
Emproto Technologies is a software product development organization founded by IIM Alumni in 2017. Emproto has worked with various organizations through the entire spectrum of scale from Startups (like Drink Prime, Dozee, Kutuki, Phable Healthcare, Grexter co-living, Savaari etc.) to recognized corporate brands (like Asian Paints, Philips, Titan etc.) on innovative digital initiatives. It has expertise in Full stack Web, mobile and desktop application development. Emproto is a fast growing organization with rapid acquisition of new skills and expertise. It is looking for excellent, committed developers to join its army of tech/product leaders.
What we are looking for in Candidates:
The Architect will be responsible for understanding requirements and
analysing approaches towards an optimal technological solution and working with the development teams on the successful implementation. Working closely with the company's stakeholders, this role will take a significant part in promoting the business architecture vision and will be looked upon to identify risks early as well as coming up with mitigation strategies.
The Architect is also a significant guiding member of an Agile team performing full stack development.
Key Responsibilities :
Responsible for leading the architecture, design and implementation of software platforms, applications, and features.
Where necessary, Analyse the existing architecture to gain good understanding of work in progress
Responsible for turning requirements into strong technical designs, simplifying complex technical concepts and account for non-functional requirements like performance, usability, security and scalability
Document the architecture design so that it is easily understood by developers who will implement it
Will advise Frontend and Backend Team Leaders whenever an architectural or code design decision needs to be made.
Responsible for optimising efficiency and throughput of products and for translating software development prototypes into productization (modifying it in order to make it suitable to be a commercial product) enabled components.
Accountable for prototyping, benchmarking and defining specifications of software components, including analysing and communicating technical recommendations.
Present and defend architecture and design suggestions to stakeholders demonstrating the benefits as well as drawbacks of various solutions clearly.
Participate in design reviews, code reviews, knowledge sharing, scrum meetings and
Responsible for maintaining knowledge of emerging technological trends and utilises this knowledge to educate both the development teams and the business on opportunities, including working closely with the delivery team to assure that the correct and most up to date core technology is implemented across brands.
Work with Quality Assurance personnel to design software testing architecture.
- Liaise with internal customers and external collaborators. Traits in Ideal candidates:
● Experience working in Agile methodologies (Especially Scrum based deliveries)
● Good communication skills
● Good knowledge of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures. Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions
● Exposure to complete product development cycles - From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements,re-architectures
● Very Strong System design and Problem solving skills
Job Description - Architect :
- Understand complex business problems and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust, and easy to implement and maintain.
- Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Plan and identify solutions and risks proactively
- Own delivery of assigned work in terms of committed date, scope, and quality
- Remain at the cutting edge of technology trends and use them to solve emerging problems
- Identifying and leading technical initiatives independently towards planned outcomes
- Strong experience in developing enterprise web applications.
- Expertise in the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET MVC 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5, Web API, SQL Server).
- Knowledge of design patterns is required
- Ability to negotiate technical requirements with global customers
- Ability to communicate with technical experts as well as functional teams
- Demonstrated experience with non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, and security
- Demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise and ownership in the assigned technical area
- Demonstrate experience in mentoring technical teams
- Ability to own solutions for design and architecture
- Experience in Product Engineering is desirable.
- Experience in enterprise software development is desirable
Location - Bangalore / Remote/WFH
This is an equity-only role.
We are looking for a young but mature mindset with highly skilled Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of the business. This person will be added as a Co-founder in the Team.
CTO should be able to take technical decision and having a Strategic thinking mindset with strong business acumen. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
You will work directly with the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company. If you are self-motivated, emotionally strong, enjoy challenges and have a never give-up approach, we’d like to meet you.
CTO / Co- Founder Responsibilities
Lead the technology division with new-age technologies and processes
Build on the vision for the organization by technology
Identify new opportunities and develop products and processes in line with cutting edge technologies
Deploy, develop and implement solutions in a cost-efficient manner
Experience in building scalable products, platforms, and modern technologies
Experienced on the internet/ e-commerce industry, B2B platforms, start-up setups is a plus
Hands-on experience in digital initiatives, big data, mobile apps, AI & ML, analytics, and business intelligence solutions
Ability to convert data into usable modern technology-driven solutions
Experience or knowledge on AWS server side is required
B.E / B.tech / Masters Degree in computer science or related field.
6+ years of working in a technological role is preferable but not mandatory
Experience working in an early-stage tech start-up will be a plus
A strong product sense and can build engaging tech for customers
Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
Have a proven understanding of best engineering practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deploy, and operations
Experience in project management to ensure timely deliverables
Strong communication skills with the ability to present the technology vision confidently in a way that motivates others both internally and externally
We are looking for a technology leader that can lead a group that builds and runs a product. We are a product company so we develop, manage and grow our own products. Our key objectives include acquiring clients and growing our user base. Product development is an ongoing process.
We need a leader that has experience in developing technologies but also understands how to leverage 3rd party platforms. Integration into FB and Google systems are critical to our success.
We operate in the Marketing technology world. Understanding marketing data is a key requirement. The great opportunity of this position is that the Team Lead gets to design and participate in the entire product cycle. We manage our own product, marketing and sales process within the company.
We Work globally and you ll have a chance to interact with teams in New York, Europe, Latin America and India. We are looking for a software engineer who has played the role of a team lead and who has worked on all phases of SDLC from prototyping to feature delivery and scaling features. A capable result oriented visionary Technology lead with a unique experience in leading high performance development teams, increasing efficiency and productivity while reducing costs. Somebody with the ability to build and run technology platforms, evaluate opportunities and risks and deliver innovative new solutions to meet customer needs. Hands on experience on all facets of software application development, covering deployment, support, quality assurance, customer support, project management and process improvement. Strong planning abilities and setting product and technology strategies in B2C and B2B environments.
- Responsible for leading the team for successful delivery of projects assigned.
- Risk assessments for architectural solutions and proposed systems and technologies; should know how to do module planning and effort estimation.
- Develop overall technical strategy for projects from technical requirements.
- Help in Project planning, progress tracking & delivery verification.
- Keep track of time spent on individual project tasks, provide guidance & advice best technology approach to the team.
- Follow guidelines for quality delivery, project documentation, code management, etc.
- Implement new technologies which are good for business & guide the team members
- Must possess personality to switch tasks and projects frequently as each will have different priorities.
- Meet stipulated deadlines and timelines.
- Work in Agile based project methodology.
- Open for frequent short-term travel to US.
- Having a strong IT experience, minimum 10 years, along with team handling role.
- Expertise in PHP, MVC Frameworks and good technology exposure of at least one framework such as Laravel, Zend etc.
- Excellent exposure with bespoke and open-source technologies (e.g., Drupal/Magento, etc..).
- Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning for Core & MVC projects
- Excellent knowledge of SQL scripting and MySQL database administration
- Sound understanding of OOP and MVC development.
- Must have strong experience in handling International Clients and overseas accounts.
- US Travelled would be preferred.
- Good debugging skills with browser extensions & server tools
- Experience with GIT/Jira/Agile.
- Experience in enterprise level architecture design including server management.
- Experience in handling AWS/cloud/ Dedicated enterprise servers.
- Experience in handling high volume, high traffic sites.
- Strong in technical knowledge and documentation.
- Should be able to think out of the box, solution driven and passionate about the work.
- Ability to communicate ideas and concepts.
own the tech platform
build business with the founder
exp in cloud and ecommerce domain
hands on ecommerce development and rollout scaling business.
ready to be long term player
scale the tech team