About Abroad shiksha .com
Job title: Sr. Software Engineer
Work Location: Mumbai
Reports to: Team Lead
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions of this profile include:
Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Engineering Graduate in any discipline.
Work experience in Mean stack webapp or product development.
Familiar with Agile methodology and Agile development
Familiar with AWS cloud services
Mandatory Technical Skills
AngularJS, NodeJS & MongoDB
Nice to Have Technical Skills
- Ability to work in an existing codebase and collaborate with a diverse team
- Experience in building enterprise-scale backend REST APIs with frameworks such as Nest.js & Express.js using an API-first paradigm
- Intimate knowledge of crafting highly performant database queries
- Hands-on experience implementing relational database structures, including tables, indexes, views, etc.
- A mindset towards building systems for the cloud and DevOps fundamentals
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure services is good to have. If not then willingness to learn should be there.
- Focus towards building security, performance, and scalability into services from the beginning
- Experience with debugging code and troubleshooting technical issues in order to craft appropriate solutions
- Experience in creating and deploying cloud-based web applications.
- Good at Jade, EJS,
- Good at CSS preprocessors (such as Stylus, Less, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with Node.js using web server-based frameworks such as Express.
- PLUS - experience with Jenkins or other Continuous Integration tools
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a full-stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Strong Web API & Application development experience - React/Angular/Vue. (Php/Python background is good to have)
- Hands-on with REST API standards & ORM modelling
- Experience in API gateway & Serverless functions implementations.
- Experience in PWA, offline & real-time data modelling
- Solid work experience with UI application development using standard patterns (MVC/MVP/MVVM)
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications (Responsive designs)
- Experience in AWS App Sync & Amplify frameworks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra, AWS Dynamo DB, Azure Cosmos Db), web servers (e.g. Nginx/Apache/AWS/Azure containers) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- GraphQL / Apollo server integration
- Ability to understand Hybrid or cross-platform applications using IONIC, React Native, Flutter
- Ability to develop any test tools in Mac/Desktop
- Experience with communication and messaging applications
- Experience with security software and solutions
- Develop modular, reusable components for projects with industry-grade coding skills.
- Ensure Project/Solution is implemented with full OOAD & design patterns methodologies
- Design and build applications primarily for Web platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs, Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 3+ years of experience in Ruby / RoR
• Experience with data files processing (xls, csv, json, xls, text: 834, NACHA, segments)
• Experience working with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
• Experience with Git
• Good written and spoken English (Intermediate and higher)
• Experience deploying Rails applications
• RESTful API, JSON API
Will be a plus:
• Experience working with Unit and Integration Testing (Rspec, Capybara)
• Experience of integration with 3rd party systems and services and cloud technologies ( AWS stack: EC2, RDS, S3, etc.)
• Experience with RuboCop, JSHint/JSLint
• Experience with Microservice Architecture
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Building products that impact millions
- Working on really tough problems that challenge you
- Being part of a small team where you are impactful
- 50K+ API requests/min
- 25K+ concurrent users every second
- Code, code & code
- Independently implement small to medium features
- Pick up & master new technologies
- Be a kickass developer
- A team that loves coding & building exceptional quality products
- Challenges that will push you beyond your limits
- A democratic place where everyone is heard & aware
- No hierarchy, politics, bosses, managers or anything like that
- And most importantly, Happy Vibes!
Experience: 5+ Years
An Architect is a hands-on, talented, innovative, and practical individual with functional experience to design, implement and support the delivery of core products and product components.
- Capable of working under minimal direction and exercising considerable latitude, they will provide technical expertise in developing solutions to complex software engineering problems, which require frequent use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Experienced in designing application framework solutions, performing architectural analysis, and identifying issues and provide solutions for the business problems.
- Sound functional knowledge of application architecture service architecture, code modularity, data synchronisation, customisable workflow management, partner application integration and API developer frameworks.
- Lead the design and development of new architecture and major functional upgrades for the most advanced capabilities
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to engineers, designers, and developers.
- Engage cross-organizational teams such as Product Management, Integrations, Services, Support, and Operations, to ensure the success of overall software development, implementation, and deployment.
Ideal candidate should have
- 7+ years of system implementation experience
- Experience with any of the following languages like Java / Nodejs / ROR / Python
- Expertise in micro service / Data modelling / AWS / Messaging
- Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems
- Good Experience in working with technologies like AWS, Redis,
- Experience in messaging systems like SQS/RabbitMQ
- Good knowledge of caching, Databases, distributed systems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good experience with Devops
Prescinto is a VC funded SaaS company in the renewable energy space enabling digital transformation for customers across the globe.
Prescinto provides solutions to improve power generation for Renewable energy power plants by identifying areas of underperformance and lost generation opportunities through patent pending methodologies; systematically addressing these through an automated workflow system to improve power generation for our customers.
This is achieved by leveraging the IoT and Analytics platform built to collect high frequency data from distributed renewable energy assets and the comprehensive data lake.
Roles & Responsibilities
You are responsible for understanding the product architecture and Design laid out by the Architect and Develop product features in alignment with the architecture.
Product is built on Microsoft stack with Angular 11, .NET and data residing in MS SQL Server and InfluxDB, mobile application built on Flutter and data lake deployed on Azure environment. It extensively uses multi-threading for parallel processing, stored procedures for data access and leverages time-series database for storing high frequency equipment data.
In this role, you should be able to work independently as well as work with vendor and junior members to collaboratively build the features and take them to production. You need to be both a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, your knowledge and skills are both broad and deep.
Do you take pride in building customer centric functionalities with an eye on performance? Are you remembered for the quality of your code? This position is for you.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of Product development experience of which at least 2 years should comprise of working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Experience with at least one full cycle development of product features from requirements to Production deployment to Post production support is critical
- Excellent Programming Skills using C#, WPF, MVVM, Winforms, .NET Framework, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), ASP.net web api, SQL Server, Store Procedure, Triggers
- Solid Understanding of Multi-Threading and Parallel Programming
- Excellent understanding of Windows Operating System Internals (Process, Threads, Memory Management).
- Clear understanding of OOP and OOAD
- Excellent application debugging skills using Visual Studio Debugger
- Strong knowledge in design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Experienced in developing Windows desktop applications
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Should have knowledge on code repositories like SVN, GitHub etc and Agile tools like JIRA
- Should have excellent communication skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have working experience in Test-driven Development and Test Automation experience in third party control like DevExpress, Telerik WPF controls
- Experience building a SaaS product preferable
- Startup experience preferable
- Must have strong exposure working on Java Script
- Strong understanding of REST APIs
- Have experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM is a definite advantage
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub
- Good to have working experience on CSS pre-processor either LESS or SASS
- Good understanding of BEM (Block, Element, Modifier) methodology
- Proficiency in Database (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Proficiency in best practices for building backend services like Session management, caching, authentication, etc