Senior Full Stack Engineer
- 3+ years of relevant experience in software development building web applications
- Demonstrated technical capability developing applications using Node JS, Express/NestJS/SailsJS, and any industry-standard RDBMS
- CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation HTML5, CSS3 and tools like Gulp/Webpack
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
- Ability to work both independently and in various team settings
About Srijan Technologies
Srijan is today the largest pure-play Drupal agency in Asia. Srijan specializes in building high-traffic websites and complex web applications in Drupal and has been serving clients across USA, Asia, Europe, Australia and the Middle East.
Srijan Technologies is a 17-year-old technology services firm.
For a large part of its life, Srijan has specialised in building content management systems with expertise in PHP-based open-source CMS’, specifically Drupal. In recent years Srijan has diversified into
i) Data Engineering using NodeJS and Python,
ii) Data Science -- Analytics and Machine Learning and
iii) API Management using APIGEE.
Services offered by Srijan:-
Digital experience brings content management systems that mirror the way your organization should work.
Product Engineering bridges the gap between concept and market, and
Platform Modernisation will create modular, flexible infrastructures for your business that anticipate change.
Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent. Develop responsive, standards - W3C
Evaluate designs, wireframes, and other deliverables during the design and user experience phase for potential development issues and flag problems appropriately
Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
Create and maintain software documentation
Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Conduct cross-browser and cross-device testing to ensure consistent display in major supported browsers on Mac, PC, iOS and Android platforms
Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
Test the website and identify any technical problems
Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE / B-Tech from reputed institutes
Working experience in ReactJS
Building responsive pages
Working knowledge of package managers and front-end build tools in a production environment (NPM, Yarn, SPA, JEST, Bower, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack)
Expert HTML & CSS skills with full understanding of web standards and responsive design techniques
Familiarity with grid-based responsive web design (bootstrap, foundation)
Familiarity with SASS/LESS
Experience with Git version control
Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
We are looking for an Angular Developer with 2 - 4 years of experience who can -
- Must have worked on Angular 5+
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular 5+, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Ensure high performance
- Creating web api’s in asp.net will be an added advantage
Designation: Angular Developer
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Skill Set: Angular 2+ Versions, HTML, CSS
- Must have experience on Angular 2+ versions
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software in the area of Web Development.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UIUX designs.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverable.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
Qualifications and Skills :
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
Job Summary :
We are hiring a passionate Angular Front-End Developer to join our team at the earliest.
- You will be responsible for delivering a streamlined experience for our users.
- You will be a good fit if you like building top-notch codebase using the best practices of Angular.
Know your work :
- Create and deploy the front-end application.
- Optimize for high-performance on both mobile and web.
- A passionate front-end developer who can combine the latest open source technologies to provide the best -visualization reports using modeling tools.
- Coordinate between graphic designers and HTML developers.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
What you need to apply:
- Working experience on HTML5/CSS3/JS/Bootstraps/Angular v2 and above is a must.
- Minimum 2-year work experience in Angular v2 and above.
- Strong knowledge of Angular 8 and Ivy Engine.
- Working experience of Node.js would be a plus.
- Working experience in any NoSQL database would be a plus.
- Experience in working out with RESTful APIs would be a plus.
- Aware of Firebase APIs.
- Previous experience on messaging queues - Redis/RabbitMQ/Kafka would be plus.
Good to have additional skills :
- Previous experience with elastic search.
- An interest in ML with experience in the same(though totally optional) is highly appreciated.
- Working knowledge of Docker/Ansible.
What you get :
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore.
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry.
- Immense exposure to new technologies.
Notice Period: Immediately or within two weeks
Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore, Pune
#angularfrontenddeveloper #SeniorAngularDeveloper #AngularIVYDeveloper #AngularIvy
- Understanding of Git and pull requests
- Clear written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- 2+ years in web development using Angular
Mindler is a technology enabled eco-system for career planning & development for students. We leverage technology, research, machine learning and algorithms to minimise the human bias in career decision making process. Founded by a team comprising of alumni from ISB, Harvard, IIT and some of the leading psychologists across the country, Mindler is the winner of the Economic Times Power of Ideas and was awarded and recognised by IIM-A, CIIE, Economic Times and Department of Science & Technology.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UX designs
- Build reusable/hygiene code and customize libraries/tools for future use
- Develop best user interaction and easy navigating features
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability, coordinating the same with design team to ensure the required files are in-place
- Ensure that all user input is validated using scripts
- Perform cross-browser testing before staging the platform to the backend integration
- Final functionality of the applications to be ensured after backend integration
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Development experience on latest Angular versions is a must.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or Bitbucket
- Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- 2-6 years of experience in the domain of UI Development
- Tech (preferable)
Greytip Software is India’s no.1 cloud HR & Payroll software solutions company. With a customer base of over 9,000+ businesses, we touch the lives of 10,00,000+ employees daily.
Our mission is to improve people-centric practices and performance in SMEs (Small and Medium enterprises) through our cloud solution, greytHR.
Short summary of the required skill sets and job role expectations
We are looking for passionate engineers who want to build next-generation web apps that has the reach to millions of users. Unlike other places where you may end up playing bit roles, at Greytip you will have the satisfaction of seeing your ideas and efforts bear fruit in charting the destiny of the company, an opportunity to work with few of the best talents in the industry and growing with the company. You will not only grow professionally but will also enjoy every minute at Greytip with all the challenging work, the energy all around, and great co-workers.
Role and responsibilities:
As a Front End Developer, you will be a part of one of the teams and will work closely with the Product Management team in designing and delivering fast, responsive and scalable products. This is a great opportunity to learn and make meaningful contributions to the growth of the business in some of the hottest programming areas of this decade. We invite you to explore this career-boosting opportunity at Greytip for a challenging and exciting role.
Take ownership of all front-end aspects of an application or module including design, development, and testing. (Naturally, it is a team effort and will involve other team members.).
Ensure deadlines are met and work with a sense of urgency.
Ensure high throughput and quick go-to-market without sacrificing quality or creating technical debt through Agile processes like Kanban.
Come up with beautiful solutions to a few of the toughest problems in web applications.
Requirements analysis and translation of the UI/UX design to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
Work as a team-lead with coaching / mentoring of colleagues.
Learn fast. Develop various POCs and stay abreast of technological changes. Introduce new ideas, tools, techniques, and technologies for the benefit of the business and its customers.
Skills & Competencies:
• Understanding of HTML5, CSS3, and responsive design concepts
• A good understanding of various OOP concepts, design patterns, DDD and programming best practices.
• Strong problem solving and other higher-order thinking skills.
• Preferred: exposure to reactive programming concepts and libraries (RxJs, ngrx-store), etc.
• Good to have: experience in one of the popular JS IDEs e.g. Sublime / Atom / WebStorm and understanding of bundlers like Webpack/Gulp etc
• Understanding of UI/UX best practices and high-quality design
• Experience in startups like a fast-paced work environment is desirable.
Education and Technical Proficiency:
• BE, BTech, MCA
• Competitive compensation
• We encourage diversity and inclusion
• Insurance Benefits
• Challenging, energetic and fun-filled working environment
• Immense learning and development opportunities
• Cafeteria facility
- 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience building great websites! (If you are fresh out of college, you should be excellent at coding)
- Hands-on with Angular-4 Framework, Webpack
- Familiarity with the latest web technologies for building responsive websites
- Good understanding of UX, ability to build good-looking user interfaces
- Good eye for pixel perfect designs
- Understands how to use a framework and doesn't go by trial and error
- Doesn't hesitate to deep dive into third-party libs being used to debug issues.