- Experienced in C# MVC
- Framework, practical implementation of Object Oriented Concepts, N-Tier Architecture
- development and understanding of JSON, XML, SOAP.
- Good hands-on coding skills in Java Script, Ajax, C#, ASP.Net, jQuery
Knowledge of working Android iOS mobile development would be added advantage
- Good communication and analytical skills are must.
- Candidates with experience will be preferred.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop software design and architecture.
- Candidate should be able to write clean, scalable code using C#.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Test and deploy applications.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Experience: 2+ Years
- Programming Languages: C# or VB.NET
- Server-Side Technologies: ASP.NET / MVC
- Database: SQL Server
Location: Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Noida, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Gurugram, surat, Bhopal
should apply for the role if you have the following:
1. Interested in solving real-life business problems
2. Customer-Centric & Problem-solving mindset
3. Wants to make an impact - Entrepreneurial Mindset
Responsible for building .Net Core applications. primary responsibility will be to help lead the design and development of applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the platform.
Working alongside other engineers, developers, and designers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
Participate in unit and integration testing.
Collaboration with QA on acceptance testing.
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate these issues.
Help maintain code quality, high standards, and automatization.
Working with the consumers of the API to shape the contract.
Building out to specifications.
Take requirements and develop software features.
Work with the consumer of API to shape requirements.
Testable code to specification.
Conceptual data modeling.
Build out database design and schema.
SQL query analysis and optimizations and T-SQL.
Web API experience.
Ability to work, collaborate or mentor other members.
Familiarity with the Scrum process.
Desired Skills and experience:
2 years+ of experience in ASP.NET including .NET Core versions, writing C#
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID principles
NUnit testing framework and familiarity with testing automation
Solid experience in converting .NET Framework multi-threaded services into .NET Core.
Experience developing Web APIs for mobile/tablet clients, leveraging JSON
Expert knowledge of .NET Core and .NET Standard
Experience with AWS and Azure
Experience implementing container-orchestration to DEVOPs platform to manage and scale micro-services.
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Profiling, and Optimizations
Expert knowledge of using Git and GitHub for source control
Skill for writing reusable libraries
Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application with patterns such as Domain Driven Design, Test Driven Development, or Command-Query
Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Looking for Dot Net Developer having experience in following:
- Good Programming Knowledge in Dot Net, MVC, Asp. Net and having an experience in Frontend ( Angular2+ Versions/ React JS) will be plus point.
- Good Understanding of Agile- SCRUM methodologies.
- Thorough knowledge in OOPS Concepts
- Preferred Knowledge in MVC Framework
- Should have work experience in design, development, Code, and Unit Test web and desktop-based applications written in. Net framework starting from 4 x and above.
- Should have a good understanding of web servers such as IIS and Front-end such as HTML's and Razor based engines.
- Must have exp. into WPF and C#
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and mentor developers thru coaching and sharing of knowledge
- Architecture design and Develop new functionality and critical business logic of software products
- Enhance existing applications and software products and design new product
- Strong knowledge on software implementation best practices
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server and/or Oracle database including store procedure, trigger etc.
- Knowledge of security and vulnerability best practices to design secure web application
- Knowledge of web application architecture with horizontal and vertical scalability
- Experience of working with application with large dataset of millions or billions of row in database table
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Design, develop, implement, test and support new Sitecore 8.2 features defined by business project team.
- Participate in discussions with product owner to refine requirements.
- Work with the rest of the development team, helping where appropriate
- Certified senior or semi-senior Sitecore developer with 4+ years Supporting and Developing Sitecore solutions (must have)
- Senior or semi-senior MVC C# developer (must have)
• Job Location:- DoIT, Yojna Bhawan, C scheme, Jaipur
• Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
• Desired Skills:- Development experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server with Min 3 years exp
• Experience:- 03yrs to 04yrs
• 5 Days working
Roles & Responsibility:-
• Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
• Fixing and improving existing software.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs.
• Verify and deploy programs and systems.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
• Gather and evaluate user feedback.
• Recommend and execute improvements.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Must have good experience on Asp.Net, MCV, C#, Java script, Jquery etc.
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
- Work closely with Engineering and Product teams to provide platform features and components to support Ingenio’s business objectives.
- Participate in the design and development of the company’s e-commerce layer.
- Translate Product requirements into scalable technical solutions, write high-quality code, conduct unit testing, provide technical leadership, and communicate project status to team members and stakeholders.
- Influence technical debt by re-designing components and adopting new technologies
What You'll Need To Be Successful
- 4 - 8 years of experience in software development.
- Expertise in C# and .NET framework.
- Expertise in developing services (SOAP-WCF and REST) and web development frameworks like ASP.NET MVC.
- Good knowledge of database concepts and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, design patterns, concurrency, algorithms, and software design
- Research and evaluate new software, frameworks, and techniques to provide recommendations to the division.
- Design and develop robust and scalable software components.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a technical field.
Expereince: 3-5 years
Domain: SQL server/SSIS/Cloud technology
Good Knowledge in Creating new tables in database.
Using Triggers, trunket,delete,view,etc
Job Position: JAVA Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 to 12 years
• Responsible for developing Web Applications using J2EE components.
• Responsible for developing standalone applications using Core Java and JDBC.
Desired Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc in Computer Science or IT
Added advantage: Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP), Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) certification
- Strong skills in JAVA programming languages and focus specially on the following areas Servlets, JSP, Web Services, Struts framework, JDBC/JPA/mybatis (ibatis)/Hibernate, Threads, Collections and Design Patterns.
- Strong skills in web technologies HTML 4/5, JQuery, AJAX, Java Script and CSS.
- Thorough understanding of Object Orientation.
- Above average skills in SQL with familiarity in any of the standard RDBMS – MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle.
- Must have good written and oral communication in English language.
- Must be completely hands-on and an individual contributor and a self-starter; must be able to complete assignments (suitable to his/her experience) with minimal assistance.
- Very good at Analytical and Logical skills.
- Solid understanding of the web development lifecycle.
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver software on time.