" Experienced with front end programming language with React JS.
" Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
" Experience with popular React.JS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
" Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
" Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
" Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
" Candidates with Good communication Skills.
- Technical expertise – You have extensive experience building performant, scalable, secure web applications, including
- High proficiency in a major front-end framework (React.js is ideal). If you don't have React.js experience, you need to be willing and able to learn it and become proficient quickly.
- You think deeply about how data is fetched, cached, and updated to provide a seamless user experience.
- Experience and willingness to contribute to end-to-end tests (We use Cypress.js)
- Expertise in WebPack, Babel, JS Performance tuning, Browser considerations, OWASP Top 10
- Experience creating applications that support L10N and I18N.
- Full-stack experience is ideal (many of our front-end developers do simple back-end work as well)
- Deliver quality – You have a high attention to detail and hold both yourself and your colleagues accountable for shipping polished, well-tested code.
- Bring out the best in the team – You use influence and knowledge to lift the team to high standards of excellence not only in application design and code quality but also in collaboration and development practices.
- Team-oriented – You have a strong desire to help the entire team level up and improve our collective craft. You understand, as a leader, the outsized impact of your actions and behaviours
What’s in it for you?
We are a small team taking the next step in evolving our systems and infrastructure. As a Technical Lead, you will play a key role both in guiding the technical architecture and elevating technical standards. With our team at a small size and growing, you will be well positioned to have a wide impact over a range of systems and decisions.
Our customers work on products that push technological boundaries – from self-driving cars to low-cost water purification systems. They inspire us to develop systems to move faster, build higher quality products, and shape the future of manufacturing.
Change An Industry
We have a big vision for what manufacturing should be, and we are determined to make that vision real. You’ll be working with smart, mission driven teammates to create significant change in this industry.
What You’ll Be Doing
Senior engineers are the heart of our engineering teams. We’re looking for talented engineers to join us in building intuitive, secure web applications with modular, well-structured components.
As a Senior Engineer, you will have an outsized impact on our team/system/ product through shaping software development practices, contributing to architectural decisions, and mentoring other engineers.
We are seeking a highly motivated Software Development Engineer with expertise in building scalable, extensible and user-friendly web applications. You will work with a fast paced Product Engineering team to build efficient and reusable web applications for mobile and fixed devices.
What you’ll do:
- Architect, Design, Code reviews and build scalable applications.
- You will be engaged in identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, and collaborate with other team members to innovate current/new products.
- Identify, communicate and implement best practices for application engineering.
- Ensure high scalability and performance
- You will advocate for good, clean, well-documented and performing code; define and follow standards and best practices for front-end development.
We’d love for you to have:
- Experience: 1-3 yrs recent experience of working in a scalable web product firm
- Education: B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science from Top ranked colleges in India
- Excellent software development skills in developing web applications over client-side frameworks - Backbone, React (preferred) and/or angular frameworks (preferred); and server-side frameworks like node.js
- Strong knowledge and working experience in server-side Event-driven programming using Node.js
- Passion for writing optimized code using JS best practices and design patterns
- Experience with JS or Java-based Unit/Integration Testing using Selenium, Appium, Selendroid
- Hands-on experience in building scalable web applications
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Good Knowledge of version control - GIT (preferred)
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle, design, develop, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multiple site organization)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver great results in an agile development
- Good to have: Working knowledge of web standards (i.e., REST) and OOPS
- Good to have: Experience in Data Structures, Algorithms and their optimization
Even if you don’t meet all of these qualifications above, we’d still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications in your cover letter.
CaaStle is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of CaaStle to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
About the Company
A B2B SaaS platform that automates the day-to-day bookkeeping processes with a virtual live assistant built through conversational AI & ML. It’s the fastest-growing fintech product company backed by Silicon Valley investors. Cratoflow Inc. is based in Los Angeles, CA, USA with its wholly-owned subsidiary entity Cratoflow India Private Limited, with its office located at Perungudi, OMR, Chennai.
About the job
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. Location: Chennai.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI web applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into the functional frontend.
- 2+ years of experience in a Frontend Development role using React.JS
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer or React Certification.
- Strong knowledge of React tools including React.Js. React Hooks, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, Flux, ES6/7, and functional Components.
- A comprehensive foundation with object-oriented and functional programming languages.
· Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in integrating RESTAPIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience in building scalable, reliable, and high-performance web applications.
- A passion for writing high-quality code and upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design.
- Experience integrating with third-party platforms is an added advantage.
- Experience in working on Micro animation/Interactions is an added advantage.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Coordinating with the other development team members for fast and quality development.
Collaborate as a technical expert and SME in the area of front-end design & development
Research, integrate, and consume external APIs
We are looking for a Developers who can create crafted web and mobile applications from UI using the React library. Your primary responsibility will be the implementation of visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions and ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.. You will be defining how the application looks and functions by working with both the front-end and back-end developers.
1.A developer who is proficient with ReactJS (Redux or Flex)
3.Should have basic understanding of AWS, various Databases and able to write simple api with express
4.Familiar with concepts like Isomorphic web apps , state management, push state, local storage, and promises
5.Sufficient knowledge on git, test driven development and browser debugging
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Educational qualifications of B.E. or M.E. equivalent degrees in Computer Science will be preferred
Should worked on Angular 7 or above version at least 1 to 2 years
- 2+ years of relevant programming experience in an online environment, preferably in the gaming industry.
- Should have worked on Phaser.io HTML5 framework.
- Should have worked on at least one HTML5 game.
- Knowledge of HTML5 porting into Android and iOS through available plug- in.
- Ability to develop and deploy HTML5 on iOS, Android and Web.
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of robust quality assurance practices.
- Strong testing, debugging, and analytical skills.
• Individual should come from a structured development environment and possess a good
understanding of development processes (SDLC) and practices.
• Proficiency with front-end development (HTML 5, CSS and Angular)
• Experience running remote apps in the cloud.
• Programming proficiencies: Windows, Linux, jQuery, Angular, Node.js, MongoDB.
• DevOps activity including software releases to production, monitoring, and reacting to
• Strong experience developing complex, scalable enterprise software applications.
• Must understand domain complexity and criticality of delivery on time with consistency.
Front End Angular
Location – Gurgaon
• Good exposure on writing Functional/Technical Design Document.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in
• Good to have: React JS/ React Native
• Four Year college degree with Preferred major in Computer Science / Engineering /
• The individual must exhibit a great deal of personal initiative and accountability.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate or contribute thought leadership.
• Proficiency in data science and analytics.
• Knack for front-end design, proficiency in Photoshop.
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (ELB, EC2, S3, etc.)
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment, such as a growing company or agency.