Who We are
At e6data (https://e6data.io) we’re building core algorithms that makes querying 25 - 200X more performant (i.e. faster and/or cheaper) than every other analytics platform in the world. This results in billions of dollars of value unlocked across faster analytics, savings on compute / infra, and new use cases becoming possible.
Our core team has 100+ years of combined experience and 10+ patents across diverse but complementary disciplines like real time databases, time series databases, SQL OLAP engines, distributed computing platforms, stream processing, and log analytics. Two of the founding team are second time founders with past exits.
We are passionate about solving the deepest and most important problems in computer science, and believe in making our technology available to customers regardless of their location, size, or budget. Our vision is for e6data to power every analytical workload in the world - regardless of deployment scenario (cloud, on-premise, edge), across every use case (end user queries, ETL / data pipelines), and every latency requirement (batch, streaming / real time).
What you'll do?
- Write awesome code
- The focus will be on performance of our data platform
- Identify tactical and long-term product improvements (could be code, script, etc.)
- Responsible for Planning and executing Metadata and Governance tool supports
- Build our internal Data Platform using exdata
- Adding scalable functionality to the system for new features like UDF's, sql functions etc
What are we looking for?
- Worked with Python for a minimum of 2 years
- Well versed with Django REST framework
- Knowledge of document based data stores like MongoDB
- Strong team player
- A passion for continuous learning and growth (both at a personal and team level)
- Experience (or enjoys) working in a startup will be an added advantage
- Spring MVC for REST API’s(must)
- Hibernate or Spring Data
- Strong Core Java Concepts
- Understanding of Microservices architecture(Good to have)
- Hands-on experience with Mongo DB or MySQL.
- Implementation of Algorithms, Data Structures, Design Patterns.(Good Knowledge)
- Experience in IAAS providers like Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud will be a plus.(If candidate is 3+ then either one should be known)
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment Personal attributes
- Ability to work in an international multi-site environment in conjunction with remote teams.
- Must have JUnit/Test NG experience/Mocking services.(must have)
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- 2+ yrs of experience is a must
- Responsible for the design and implementation of features for new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Writing high quality robust code to meet the desired specification
- Work seamlessly with the local development and QA team and with other members of our global team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment delivering Cloud based and on-premise solutions.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Mandatory experience in MongoDB and MySql.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
Super Six Sports Gaming Pvt Ltd is an organization in the field of SportsTech, launched in 2020. The vision of the firm is to launch world class products in the domain of Sports on the back of Tech with a single point of agenda of driving sports engagement and creating a sports metaverse. We have been supported as brand investor & ambassador by Mr. Harsha Bhogle since the early days.
There is a fantastic opportunity for passionate sports fans to not just become a part of an exponentially growing industry but also work with some of the sharpest minds from top institutes of the country to be a part of the team to design and create content for the app. SSSG is looking for a talented individual to help drive the next level of business growth.
● Working independently with minimal supervision in a high-growth stage start-up
● Developing and implementing Rest APIs
● Test Driven Development and documenting codebase
● Produce high quality code, participate in all Agile ceremonies
● Continuous code optimization, documenting application changes and developing updates
● Designing and implementing DB architectureIn-depth
● Support build and deployment
● Adhere to all development guidelines and best practices
● Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
● In-depth knowledge of Golang, excellent coding skills, and a good understanding of GraphQL.
● Experience with Golang, REST API, Microservices architecture, Redis, MySql.
● Good Exposure in REST and gRPC
● Excellent troubleshooting skills and good Project Management skills
● Experience in coming up the design and architecture for applications
● Knowledge of Queuing systems like RabbitMQ / Kafka
We are looking for Backend Engineers with at least 1 year of experience to join our team at Salarybox. You will be an integral part of building the backend architecture and developing core systems as our first backend hire. Furthermore, you’ll get a front-row seat to the entire startup ecosystem - ranging from fundraising to partnerships to exit strategies.
Skills you will bring to the team
1+ year experience as a backend engineer
Expert in Python / Node.js
Experience with databases (MongoDB, MySql/Postgres, Redis etc.)
Good understanding of platforms (Docker, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure etc.)
Basic understanding of Dev Ops
Previous experience architecting and developing backend systems and an understanding of scalable microservice architecture
Hands-on attitude and ability to drive solutions to completion.
Roles & Responsibilities
Architect and develop our core systems from scratch
Deploy and maintain the product on a cloud server
Guide the team in making strategic technical decisions
Find and address performance issues
Help build the engineering team & subsequently mentor junior developers
Experience: 2 to 8 Years
- Technical Skills requirement : JAVA, Multithreading, OOPS, Data Structure, Karaf.
- Total experience required should be around 2 to 8 years.
Job Description :
- Strong development skills in Java JDK 1.7 or above.
- Knowledge of Java 8 features and Multithreading is a must-have.
- Should have a strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving and LogicalAnalytical skills.
- Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
- Sound understanding of concepts like Exceptional handling, SerializationDeserialization and Immutability concepts, etc.
- Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
Fulfil’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants. Our products need to handle information at massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas into our technology.
As a senior software engineer, you will work on our python based ORM and applications that scales to handle millions of transactions every hour. This is mission critical software and your primary focus will be building robust and scalable solutions that are easy to maintain.
In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of infrastructure in an international environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are important.
What You’ll Do:
- Own definition and implementation of API interfaces (REST and GraphQL). We take pride in our 100% open API with over 600 endpoints.
- Implement simple solutions to complex business logic that enables our merchants to manage financials, orders and shipments across millions of transactions.
- Build reusable components and packages for future use.
- Translate specs and user stories into reviewable, test covered patches.
- Peer review code and refactor existing code.
- Integrate with our eCommerce partners (Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon), shipping partners (UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL) and EDI.
- Manage Kubernetes and Docker based global deployment of our infrastructure.
Requirements We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Experience working with ORMs like SQLAlchemy or Django (2-3 years)
- Experience with SQL and databases (Postgres preferred)
- Experience in developing large server side applications and microservices
- Ability to create high quality code
- Experience with python testing tools (pytest) and test automation
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
- Strong sense of ownership and leadership quality
- Experienced in the tools of our web stack- Python, Celery, Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Experience with ReactJS, Google Cloud, Heroku
- Cloud deployment and scaling experience*
Roles and Responsibilities
- Apply knowledge set to fetch data from multiple online sources, cleanse it and build APIs on top of it
- Develop a deep understanding of our vast data sources on the web and know exactly how, when, and which data to scrap, parse and store
- We're looking for people who will naturally take ownership of data products and who can bring a project all the way from a fast prototype to production.
- Integrating and maintaining Python services
- Developing robust microservices and applications
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong relevant experience of at least 2-3 years.
- Strong coding experience in Python3.
- Should have good experience with Django and NodeJs.
- Proficient on modelling applications on both RDBMS and NOSQL databases
- Should have experience in web scraping
- Good understanding and hands-on with scheduling and managing tasks with cron
- Should have experience with microservice architecture
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Should have experience in shell scripting, GIT and docker
- Writing unit tests for 100% code coverage.
● 3+ years of experience with React.js, React Native and Node.js
● Experience in building and deploying a mobile application using React Native.
● A sound understanding of Redux/Flux, Webpack, ES6, Jest.
● Must have hands on experience in Restful APIs
● Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions,
conclusions or approaches to problems
● Ability to ship features on a weekly basis: should be good at time management and
● Hands-on experience in CI/CD principles and TDD
● Strong written and verbal English communication skills
● Understand the business context and build high quality code using proven design and
● Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
● Carry out unit tests and other quality control mechanisms to inform and validate the code and
● Utilizing and monitoring cloud infrastructure resources (such as AWS, Azure) efficiently
● Participate in a highly fluid environment applying agile software development principles
● Ensure the coding standards are on-par with the best in the industry
You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work with front-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
- B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years in an architectural role.
- Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge plus.
- Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive adoption within the extended technology team
- Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s), platforms and core technologies
- Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond ownership
- Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
- Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
- Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
- Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS, message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra, Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes etc.
- Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
- Building quick PoCs and full-fledged solutions with various AWS managed services would be a big plus.