I represent Aptita Consulting Partners, an executive search firm from Mumbai.
Your profile would be a perfect match for an opening we are working for.
The role is based out of Gurgaon, for an App based firm and will be an ideal switch for your career.
If you are interested to know more, suggest a suitable time to connect and discuss further.
Awaiting your reply.
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Be very well versed with tools like Adobe XD (Preferred) , Figma or Sketch.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how a product looks like (Eg:
- applications & platforms)Present & prepare rough drafts to internal stakeholders
- Identify & troubleshoot UX problems (flow, interaction, responsiveness, etc.)
- Conduct revisions & iterations based on feedback
- Adhere to global design guidelines for iOS & Android and Web.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Need to be able to create branding & marketing designs too.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Prototyping tools (e.g. Adobe Xd(Preferred), Figma, Sketch, etc)
- Portfolio of design projects
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good prioritization abilities
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Bachelors/Masters in Design, Computer Science or Experience in the field
- Organizational skills with the ability to multitask across projects from start to finish
ProCreator is an award-winning Digital Design Agency focusing on establishing an end to end product solution. Our passion for design and innovation drives us to keep learning and achieving better products. We hustle to provide the best of all worlds, be it development, design, marketing, animation or providing any business solutions for the betterment of your products and their users, by creating pleasing experiences for their users. Some of our clients we work with, are WazirX, Nasscom, ITC Masterchef, Zebpay, Cholamandalam, Metasky and many more.
Procreator is looking for driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic designers who are eager to pursue a career in UI/UX and have a knack for design, aesthetics, and usability.
As a User Interface Designer in our team, you will be part of a fast-paced and forward thinking team of like-minded designers with a passion for design and problem-solving.
You will be working closely with junior and senior designers, turning ideas and wireframes into awesome user interfaces ranging from landing pages, SaaS web and mobile applications. Together we will engineer and design good looking, aesthetically pleasing and functionally great applications that deliver a pleasant User Experience.
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
- Have designed user interfaces for mobile and web platforms in the past.
- 2+ years of experience in the UI / UX field.
- Familiar with UX methodologies – research, interviews, personas, competitor research, sitemap, wireframing, responsive design and prototyping.
- Familiar with UI principles and being able to translate a given user-experience journey into a visually great and intuitive UI.
- Experience building and utilising design systems.
- Experience using Figma.
- Being able to communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders about your team’s design decisions & choices.
- Being willing to mentor junior designers on your team, helping them grow and providing constructive feedback.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proactive in proposing ideas and ensuring the design standards across the projects are maintained.
- Proficient (written and verbal) in the English language.
- Brownie points if you know prototyping /motion design tools like After Effects, ProtoPie, etc.
- Someone who is keen and eager to learn, put forth ideas and loves the design as much as we do.
What will you do?
- Create wireframes and prototypes to communicate your ideas effectively.
- Create visual designs and user interfaces for the wireframes.
- Work in some capacity (executing, mentoring or leading) on at least 2 projects in parallel.
- Communicate with the client to understand the project requirements and scope.
- Present and rationalize your design decisions and stick to well-known design guidelines while designing interfaces.
- Collaborate with team members across verticals (development, graphic design and content) to bring the product you’re working on to life.
- Train (around best practices for designs) and manage junior designers.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
Working with Procreator will help you understand the real meaning of team, support, and an environment to grow and explore yourself. You will have the freedom to traverse diverse industries and understand how they function and the thought process of their leaders.
The ideal candidate should be willing to commit himself fully to the company and drive the company forward.
● Take a lead in product and design ideation, planning and prioritisation. Also be responsible for the creative direction the product should take.
● Drive user research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design decisions backed by user behaviour and data.
● Work closely with the Product and the engineering team deliver delightful customer experiences and ship new features
● Take part in creative and holistic thinking across our diverse products and conduct design reviews and status meetings as needed.
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
● Running user testing of applications, software, websites. Troubleshoot UX DESIGNER problems.
● Communicating scenarios, end to end experiences, interaction models and screen designs to other stakeholders
● Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes
● Effectively mentor and inspire a team of designers. Help the team in raising the bar, resolving blockers, prioritising and breaking down complex projects into simpler tasks.
● 3+ years of experience in designing digital products.
● Ability to understand short and long-term goals of the product and business.
● Excellent understanding of user-centred design and visual design principles.
● A good understanding of frontend principles to guide the team from an
engineering point of view.
● Understanding of behavioural analytics and goes by data-driven decisions, when needed.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions to the team and leadership.
● Keen interest in applying user research, user-needs validation and usability evaluation.
● Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always user-focused.
● A portfolio that showcases experience creating visual UI systems involved in overall creative direction down to icon systems, transitions, etc.
● Extensive knowledge and understanding of web and mobile platforms (iOS, Android design guidelines as well as their limitations
* Study design briefs and determine requirements.
* Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
* Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
* Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
* Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
* Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
* Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final designs.
* Test graphics across various media.
* Amend designs after feedback.
* Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
* Proven graphic designing experience.
* A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
* Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Corel Draw, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
* A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
* Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
· Professional experience as UI/UX Designer, preferably who has worked in healthcare EMR and in designing mobile applications
· Strong portfolio demonstrating effective and attractive designs
· Mastery of standard design tools (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
· Excellent knowledge of emerging UX and visual design trends
· Experience in conducting users interviews and usability testing
· Understanding of user centered and responsive design
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to communicate ideas and flows through sketches and wireframes.
- Strong proficiency in Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator/XD.
- Experience conceiving and designing consumer-facing applications.
- A diverse design portfolio that showcases an understanding of human-centered design and visual aesthetics.
- Real curiosity for user experience and crafting products that delight.
- Contribute towards Product Design, from concept through development with the use of Information Architecture, wireframes, prototypes, and customer journeys.
- Transform business needs, market research, and user insights into innovative concepts Scope, plan, and lead UX activities from initial requirements to the concept, interaction design, and development.
- Create world-class customer experiences and beautiful visuals that support and reinforce magicpin’s vision, brand, and business objectives across all platforms.
Experience are we looking at:
Product Design Experience, Experience of working with senior stakeholders, played a decision-making role, managing a team, aspires to transition into a head role, has experience of ideating, conceptualizing, and executing design projects end to end.
About Magicpin :
magicpin is the largest platform driving discovery and commerce for offline retailers. We enable local merchants to promote themselves and thus increase footfalls to their stores. In less than 5 years, we have become the leader in USD 1 Trillion markets with 1.5 million+ merchants. Our clients include Pepsi, ITC, McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Burger King, The Beer Cafe amongst others.
magicpin was started by ex-IIT and ex-IIM graduates with extensive experience in top-tier consulting firms, start-ups, and marquee VC firms. We are backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, WaterBridge Ventures, and Google.
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create exceptional user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for a clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Drawing up detailed website specifications.
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colors.
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Collaborating with graphic artists, programmers, and writers.
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of InDesign, Adobe XD, Sketch (will be advantage)