Platform Services Engineer
- Strong Systems Experience- Linux, networking, cloud, APIs
- Scripting language Programming - Shell, Python
- Strong Debugging Capability
- AWS Platform -IAM, Network,EC2, Lambda, S3, CloudWatch
- Knowledge on Terraform, Packer, Ansible, Jenkins
- Observability - Prometheus, InfluxDB, Dynatrace,
- Grafana, Splunk • DevSecOps-CI/CD - Jenkins
- Security & Access Management
- Container Orchestration a plus - Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Big Data Platforms knowledge EMR, Databricks. Cloudera a plus
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We're Hiring: DevOps Tech Lead with 7-9 Years of Experience! 🚀
Are you a seasoned DevOps professional with a passion for cloud technologies and automation? We have an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Tech Lead to join our dynamic team at our Gurgaon office.
🏢 ZoomOps Technolgy Solutions Private Limited
📍 Location: Gurgaon
💼 Full-time position
🔧 Key Skills & Requirements:
✔ 7-9 years of hands-on experience in DevOps roles
✔ Proficiency in Cloud Platforms like AWS, GCP, and Azure
✔ Strong background in Solution Architecture
✔ Expertise in writing Automation Scripts using Python and Bash
✔ Ability to manage IAC tools and CM tools like Terraform, Ansible, pulumi etc..
🔹 Lead and mentor the DevOps team, driving innovation and best practices
🔹 Design and implement robust CI/CD pipelines for seamless software delivery
🔹 Architect and optimize cloud infrastructure for scalability and efficiency
🔹 Automate manual processes to enhance system reliability and performance
🔹 Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvement
Join us to work on exciting projects and make a significant impact in the tech space!
Apply now and take the next step in your DevOps career!
We are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer across product lines.
• Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based
production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability
and security of production systems.
• Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
• System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and
• Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process
• Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud
THE POSITION - DevOps Engineer
Qualification • BTech from premier institutes
• AWS: 1-3 years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g.
EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, Lambda) to
develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis
on best practice cloud security
• DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon
AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration
• Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python, shell scripting) and
• Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios).
• Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure
resource and application deployment issues.
• DB skills: Basic DB administration experience (RDS, MongoDB), experience
in setting up and managing AWS Aurora databases.
• ELK: Proficient in ELK setup
• GitHub: Experienced in maintain and administering of GitHub
• Accountable for proper backup and disaster recovery procedures.
• Experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Salt
• Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts
• Strong problem-solving skills, including providing simple solutions to
• Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and
collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment.
- Automate, manage and maintain Shopalyst's global AWS infrastructure
- Monitor infrastructure health, utilization, and performance. Implement/maintain automated alerting mechanisms for handling infra outages, document and maintain infra recovery procedures, ensure successful backup of critical data, continuously monitor infra utilization and alert on when to scale up/scale down instances, Services-wise infrastructure cost monitoring analysis, and optimization
- Monitor application health and implement/maintain alerting mechanisms to ensure minimum downtime
- Evaluate new cloud services, analyze the feasibility of adoption
- Ensure infrastructure security. Implementation and maintenance of different security/process certifications (PCI DSS, ISO 27002, SOC2, etc)
Required Skills and Experience:
- AWS: 2+ years experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, S3, ELB, VPC, Route 53, IAM, CloudWatch, Lambda, Glacier) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Linux system administration and strong shell scripting skills
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with web servers (e.g. Nginx).
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems such as Git
- DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience - Cassandra
- Search engines: Experience with search engines such as Apache Solr/Elastic Search
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with a strong background in DevOps and handling
traffic & infrastructure at scale.
Work closely with product engineers to implement scalable and highly reliable systems.
Scale existing backend systems to handle ever-increasing amounts of traffic and new product
Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for - Continuous
Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backend cluster, ML projects in the organization.
Monitor and track performance and reliability of our services and software to meet promised SLA
You are the right fit if you have:
1+ years of experience working on distributed systems and shipping high-quality product features on
Experience with Python including Object Oriented programming
Container administration and development utilizing Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos, or similar
Infrastructure automation through Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Packer or similar
Knowledge of cloud compute technologies, network monitoring
Experience with Cloud Orchestration frameworks, development and SRE support of these systems
Experience with CI/CD pipelines including VCS (git, svn, etc), Gitlab Runners, Jenkins
Working with or supporting production, test, and development environments for medium to large user
Installing and configuring application servers and database servers
Experience in developing scripts to automate software deployments and installations
Experience in a 247 high-availability production environmentAbility to come with best solution by capturing big picture instead of focusing on minor details. Root
Mandatory skills: Shell/Bash Scripting, Unix, Linux, Dockers, Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins, GIT
We are looking for a Senior Platform Engineer responsible for handling our GCP/AWS clouds. The candidate will be responsible for automating the deployment of cloud infrastructure and services to support application development and hosting (architecting, engineering, deploying, and operationally managing the underlying logical and physical cloud computing infrastructure).
● Collaborate with teams to build and deliver solutions implementing serverless, microservice-based, IaaS, PaaS, and containerized architectures in GCP/AWS environments.
●Responsible for deploying highly complex, distributed transaction processing systems.
● Work on continuous improvement of the products through innovation and learning. Someone with a knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Hiring, developing, and cultivating a high and reliable cloud support team ● Building and operating complex CI/CD pipelines at scale
● Work with GCP Services, Private Service Connect, Cloud Run, Cloud Functions, Pub/Sub, Cloud Storage, Networking
● Collaborate with Product Management and Product Engineering teams to drive excellence in Google Cloud products and features.
● Ensures efficient data storage and processing functions by company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
● Ensuring scaled database setup/monitoring with near zero downtime
Designation - DevOps Engineer
Urgently required. (NP of maximum 15 days)
Experience:- 3-5 years.
Package Offered:- Rs.4,00,000/- to Rs.7,00,000/- pa.
DevOps Engineer Job Description:-
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer & client experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Work experience on AWS
- Good knowledge of Ruby or Python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
We are looking for extraordinary infrastructure engineers to build a world class
cloud platform that scales to millions of users. You must have experience
building key portions of a highly scalable infrastructure using Amazon AWS and
should know EC2, S3, EMR like the back of your hand. You must enjoy working
in a fast-paced startup and enjoy wearing multiple hats to get the job done.
● Manage AWS server farm Own AWS infrastructure automation and
● Own production deployments in multiple AWS environments
● End-end backend engineering infra charter includes Dev ops,Global
deployment, Security and compliances according to latest practices.
Ability to guide the team in debugging production issues and write
best-of-the breed code.
● Drive “engineering excellence” (defects, productivity through automation,
performance of products etc) through clearly defined metrics.
● Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies;
share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision
● Hiring, mentoring and retaining a very talented team.
● B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or a related field (math, physics,
● 5-8 years of experience in maintaining infrastructure system/devops
● Enjoy playing with tech like nginx, haproxy, postgres, AWS, ansible,
docker, nagios, or graphite Deployment automation experience with
Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Salt Stack Work with small, tightly knit product
teams that function cohesively to move as quickly as possible.
● Determination to provide reliable and fault tolerant systems to the
application developers that consume them
● Experience in developing Java/C++ backend systems is a huge plus Be a
strong team player.
Deep working knowledge of Linux servers and networked environments
Thorough understanding of distributed systems and the protocols they use,
including TCP/IP, RESTful APIs, SQL, NoSQL. Experience in managing a NoSQL
database (Cassandra) is a huge plus.
Projects you'll be working on:
- We're focused on enhancing our product for our clients and their users, as well as streamlining operations and improving our technical foundation.
- Writing scripts for procurement, configuration and deployment of instances (infrastructure automation) on GCP
- Managing Kubernetes cluster
- Manage product and services like VPC, Elasticsearch, cloud functions, rabbitMQ, redis servers, postgres infrastructure, app engine, etc.
- Supporting developers in setting up infrastructure for services
- Manage and improve microservices infrastructure
- Managing high availability, low latency applications
- Focus on security best practices to ensure assist in security and compliance activities
- Minimum 3 years experience as DevOps
- Minimum 1 years' experience with Kubernetes Cluster (Infrastructure as code, maintaining and scalability).
- BASH expertise, node or python professional programming experience
- Experience with setting up, configuring and using Jenkins or any CI tools, building CI/CD pipeline
- Experience setting microservices architecture
- Experience with package management and deployments
- Thorough understanding of networking.
- Understanding of all common services and protocols
- Experience in web server configuration, monitoring, network design and high availability
- Thorough understanding of DNS, VPN, SSL
Technologies you'll work with:
- GKE, Prometheus, Grafana, Stackdriver
- ArgoCD and GitHub Actions
- NodeJS Backend
- Postgres, ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Whatever else you decide - we're constantly re-evaluating our stack and tools
- Having prior experience with the technologies is a plus, but not mandatory for skilled candidates.
- Remote Option - You can work from location of your choice :)
- Reimbursement of Home Office Setup
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly atmosphere
- Flexible paid vacation policy
Sr.DevOps Engineer (5 to 8 yrs. Exp.)
- Strong Experience in Infrastructure provisioning in cloud using Terraform & AWS CloudFormation Templates.
- Strong Experience in Serverless Containerization technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Strong Experience in Jenkins & AWS Native CI/CD implementation using code
- Strong Experience in Cloud operational automation using Python, Shell script, AWS CLI, AWS Systems Manager, AWS Lamnda, etc.
- Day to Day AWS Cloud administration tasks
- Strong Experience in Configuration management using Ansible and PowerShell.
- Strong Experience in Linux and any scripting language must required.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tool will be added advantage.
- Understanding of DevOps practices which involves Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment.
- Hands on with application deployment process
Key Skills: AWS, terraform, Serverless, Jenkins,Devops,CI/CD,Python,CLI,Linux,Git,Kubernetes
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
FunctionalArea:ITSoftware- Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Education: Any computer graduate.Salary: Best in Industry.