- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design, develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Ship code quickly and iteratively every day working with large real world datasets.
- Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in NoSQL (MongoDB) and SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Experience with Python, RoR and/or PHP desired.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for highly motivated Senior Full Stack developer/ Architect that can thrive in a fast-paced agile environment. You will be working closely with product owners, scrum masters, developers to create, enhance and support Java based applications and APIs.
Primary responsibilities include:
Develop programs for Java based backend API services, React / Angular based Front End applications and supporting internal processes
Perform technical design, coding new programs, modify existing programs, perform peer code review and prepare documentation
Provide strategic and technical assistance to management on proposed project reviews by evaluating approaches, alternatives and timelines
Interact with product team, understand business requirements and help design technical solutions
Analyze program performance for load and endurance testing during execution using various programming languages and techniques
Provide technical guidance and coaching to more junior engineers
Responsible for writing unit test, component tests and perform integration tests
Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging application issues
Remediate security risk flaws from static scan, dynamic scan and manual penetration tests
Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards
B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline
6+ years hands-on development experience implementing enterprise-class solutions that are portable, robust, scalable and secure
6+ years of experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies in the areas of enterprise-level application development
Exceptional programming skills in Java.
2+ experience in AWS or cloud technologies. AWS certification is nice to have
2+ years experience in Angular or React is nice to have
Exceptional knowledge on Data Structures and Algorithms
Experience with Rest API, Spring Framework, Spring-MVC, Spring-Security
Hands-on experience in test automation, CI/CD engineering practices to be applied in software development teams.
Hands on experience of IntelliJ IDE, Junit, Ant, Maven, Gradle, Git/BitBucket
Familiarity creating and using Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift
Working knowledge of SQL/no SQL databases
Working knowledge on document based database and / or Graph database is a plus
Demonstrated knowledge of agile development processes, software testing and documentation
Ability to comprehend detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
Proven oral and written communication skills
Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
High energy and a positive attitude.
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements.
- Design, Develop, Test and maintain software applications.
- Perform hands-on coding and provide thoughtful code reviews.
- Demonstrate ability to work within an agile team as well as collaborate with many other teams on design and implementation strategies.
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Problem Solving and ability to present ideas - Self-motivated, Open-minded, User Focused, Adaptive.
- Generate guidelines for other web designers to match visual design intent.
- Experience in building web application using ReactJS as the frontend framework.
- Have worked on REST client and WebSockets
- Be able to write Unit tests using a framework like Jasmine, Enzyme etc.
- Have experience in using any of the Build scripts.
- Proficient understanding of GitHub or other version control systems
- Strong programming basics, with a clear understanding of Object-Oriented and Functional programming.
- Expert in developing backend application with RESTful API's Using Rest Framework
- Understanding creation of website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML5, CSS3, jQuery.
- Experience in Bootstrap4 or CSS pre-processor like Less or Sass is desirable.
- Low-Latency UI, Page optimization, and bundle build + caching.
- Experience working on Node.js with Typescript and Express
- Experience working on rest services-based architecture
- Knowledge in OOPs programming
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, ES6.
- Design, build and maintain software applications.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Programming, developing, website coding, and producing data-driven web applications, and websites using WordPress and WooCommerce
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and project managers on client projects
- Consult with clients as needed
- Contribute to the development of the misc. company special projects
- Manage your own time & development between multiple projects & clients to meet deliverables
- Follow and contribute to our internal standards
- Keep up on the latest trends and best practices in web development
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & skills
- Excellent knowledge of WooCommerce and WordPress
- Strong understanding and experience with SASS
- Experience with responsive design without dependence on frameworks
- The ability to translate PSDs and other assets created by design team into cohesive websites
- Strong sense of visual design
- An understanding of front-end optimization techniques
- Knowledge of usability / user experience design is a plus
- Experience maintaining version control using Git
- Strong experience with custom WordPress theme development, including accommodating full user editability, complex layouts, and plugins that require theme customization – we don’t work with prebuilt themes so it is important to have the ability to create complex setups from scratch
- Experience creating custom themes for use with WooCommerce
- Familiarity with various commonplace and proven plugins such as: Advanced Custom Fields, Gravity Forms, The Events Calendar, s2Member, BuddyPress
- Experience with creating custom WordPress plugins is a plus
- Thorough understanding of custom post types and taxonomies
- Working knowledge of basic PHP and MySQL
- An understanding of programming security best practices
- Familiarity with issues in web design & development and accessibility is a plus
- Familiarity with using command line tools on Linux servers is a plus
- Familiarity with using git for source control is a plus
- Involvement in the open source community is a plus
We are looking to hire a Full-stack web developer who will be responsible for the creation and enhancement of web applications according to the company's specifications. As the role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both functional domain experience and computer programming is necessary.
To be successful in this position, you will be required to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry's best practices in software development, development expertise in back-end technologies, and must have a professional track record of effective technical management, information analysis, and experience in latest web technologies.
2. Code, design, and manage the layout of web applications and suggest enhancements using standard HTML/CSS practices.
3. Work closely with other web designers and programmers to produce web applications.
4. Write back-end code and build efficient PHP modules.
5. Develop back-end portals with an optimized database.
6. Technically design complex backend applications.
7. Troubleshoot application and code issues.
8. Integrate data storage solutions.
9. Respond to integration requests from front-end developers.
10. Finalize back-end features and test web applications.
11. Update and alter application features to enhance performance.
12. Integrate with 3rd party application APIs and plugins.
13.Guide team members for design and implementation of tasks
14. Coordinate end-to-end implementation.
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience working with PHP, web frameworks including Laravel, CodeIgniter- Preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of professional software development experience-Preferred
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex system integrations
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your and teams work
Our client uses protected methodologies to invert valuation of novel cryptographic assets during private DLT secured, varied contractual based, real-world exchange. It offers access to over 30 unique digital tools and solutions. With both Business-to-Business (B2B), and Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) models active, the company is a Blockchain, Software, Platform and Security as-a-service solution (B/S/P/SaaS).
The company has clients from all over the world and is boosting the independent economy by empowering members with private digital ownership of IP. Headquartered in the UK, the company has its offices in Hong Kong, USA, Thailand and India.
What you will do:
- Working with various departments to coordinate and develop digital CRM solutions including bespoke in-house software
- Writing clean, manageable code and maintaining proper documentation
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features
- Meeting tight deadlines
What you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of benchmarking and optimization
- Security mindedness in development practices
- Ability to work independently in small teams
- 3+ years of experience in development using Python OR Node.js
- Experience with React.js
- Previous experience with Shopify customization is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.