HSV Digital is a global, full-service, and 100% B2B technology-focused marketing firm. Because we are so immersed and invested in all things B2B tech, we are experts at understanding complex value propositions, systems, stakeholders, and challenges.
We pride ourselves in working with the largest and fastest growing technology companies, helping them build brand awareness, grow revenue, and maximize the value of their channel ecosystem. Some of our clients include Microsoft, Deloitte, Databricks, IBM, Cognizant, HCL, Diversified, EY, and many more!
As a Visual Designer, your job will be to create high-end graphics for a range of clients in enterprise technology.
- Create aesthetic visual assets for our clients including corporate branding, animations, infographics, posters, banners, presentations, emailers and other requested design elements.
- Understanding client requirements and translating the same into collaterals with high level of creativity
- Maintaining brand aesthetic and standards across all channels to ensure consistency with client’s brand guide
- Working on multiple projects at a time with varying deadlines.
- Proven experience as a visual designer for SaaS or enterprise technology companies.
Designer interactive: do you think in UI/UX and can iterate ideas quickly? Do you love design and design things all the time regardless of the medium? Must show a portfolio demonstrating typography, design, color usage and show you understand UI/UX. We are looking for full-time and freelance talent.
Nice to know a tool(s) for quick iteration:
Must speak English, must have portfolio online
- Experience of working with any reputed Advertising agency or design studio
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a good portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Good esthetic sense, style and exposure to outer world is expected
- Able to make artworks & print files
Designation: Lead - UI Designer (ABL_SS_481), Senior UI Developer (ABL_SS_433)
- Design experiences for mobile and web.
- Perform the entire design cycle of assigned projects; i.e. understand objectives, ideate solutions, wireframe & prototype, create visual designs, and make iterative improvements.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the users from research and be their champion in all internal discussions.
- Instill form and function in your designs with thoughtful use of layout, color, gradient, type, icons, imagery, and interaction.
- Interface with developers to ensure that the final development matches your design vision.
- Create and manage style-guides for swift and consistent performance of the team.
- UI Design for Mobile and Web application platforms.
- Reporting Designation: Head - Digital Strategy (ABL_SS_251)
- Reporting Department: Digital Strategy (2172)
Educational qualifications preferred
- Field specialization: Design and visual communication, Web Designing and Computer Graphics
- Designer competent in creating excellent mobile and web experiences. You have premier work to showcase in your portfolio.
- Believe in user-centric design and can justify your design decisions with sound logic and backing.
- Obsessed with being pixel-perfect and are well-versed with platform design guidelines (Material Design, iOS guidelines, etc).
- Possess good knowledge of usability, color, typography, iconography, and interaction design.
- Keen to interact with your users and optimize your design based on the principles of UX research.
- Able to design cross-platform experiences with clarity on what will work on desktop and mobile, and what will not.
- Should have fluent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 5-8 years of experience in digital design for mobile and web.
- Competence in prevalent design tools (like Sketch/XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InVision/Zeplin)
- An elaborate and consolidated portfolio showcasing your work and skills.
Core areas of work:
- Creating product inspiration pieces and demos for the ad products we develop
- Design, update and manage the website together with the design team
- Support Product Marketing with timely and effective marketing collaterals
- Drive the internal brand agenda for employees, brand and business
- Design for social media.
- Design presentation decks for Sales and Marketing
You are the one, if:
- You are attentive to details and an extra space ticks you off.
- You value time
- You are good at expressing your thoughts, be it in any form - written, verbal or visual.
- A good challenge exites and motivates you.
- You have some understanding of the digital advertising/marketing ecosystem. If not, you are someone who is keen to learn.
- You can independently handle projects and take them from concept to execution.
- You are passionate about something outside of work.
- You have realised that I misspelt 'excites' in point no. 4
m56 Studios, Bangalore is looking for a UI Designer to join our growing team. We design, develop and operate engaging digital and mobile experiences for global brands, celebrities and media companies. We are looking for a UI Designer to turn ideas into easy-to-use products for our clients. UI Designers responsibilities include taking understanding the visual language, designing graphic elements and building components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with the relevant design tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Collaborate with product management, UX and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from hi-fidelity mocks to final hand-off to engineering
- Have a great understanding of visual aesthetics on web and mobile.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Familiar with the handoff process (e. g. 9Slicing).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Proven work experience as a UI Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Solid experience in creating UI, graphic design or illustration.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Experience with after effects or 3d would be a good bonus.
- Almost half our products are games, so if you have prior gaming experience then that would be a plus as well.
This role requires a highly collaborative hands-on individual to partner with our Founders, Engineers, Business and Market Research stakeholders to ensure a focused engaging customer experience at every digital touchpoint.
- Deliver beautiful product interfaces tailored for different kinds of user.
- Design interfaces that reduce friction in customer on-boarding.
- Deliver customer and end-user centered user experiences that build and enhance zoop.one brand and customer affinity.
- Conceptualize feature roadmap and prioritize the strategy, based on market research, testing and brand goals.
- Oversee and create wireframes and high fidelity designs.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Ensure world class design quality end to end, across all design competencies, e.g., visual, content, motion, interaction design, prototyping, and user experience research.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on a digital product, ideally for a fintech brand
- Superior knowledge of information architecture, user-centered design, best practices, and latest creative concepts
- Impeccable design eye, attention to detail, and well versed in using data and customer insights to influence design decisions
- Exceptional portfolio & attention to pixel perfect details
- Expert in Sketch/Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Experienced in HTML and CSS
- Skilled at validating designs through Usability Testing and experimentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- A degree/certification in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Good to have:
- Experience designing animations and graphics over Adobe Illustrator and After-Effects.
- Converting Designs to HTML/CSS code or React Components.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thats what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
Vichinth is looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to create highly visually impactful design . You will work on a variety of image styles, including websites, White papers, blogs, Infographics etc. and you will cooperate with our content and social media teams to undertake these tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
*- Work with a wide range of media using graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, videos, and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a previous portfolio of high fidelity design.