Note: No Work from home
Required skills and experience
Should have 2+ years of development experience in C++.
Prefer someone with experience of VC++ and MFC.
Strong Object Oriented Design skills & C/C++, VC++ programming Skills
Experience on MFC based GUI designing preferred
Experience on developing applications on Dialog based, MDI, and SDI architectures
Experience on developing win32 or MFC based DLLs and Libraries
Hands-on experience in implementing multi-threaded applications
We are Hiring freshers with multiple combinations
Education Qualification – Any engineering graduate with STRONG programming and logical reasoning skills.
*CSE/IT/MCA Graduates do apply*
Process what we follow @JMAN group
1. Need to complete the task which we will share individually.
2. Technical discussion
3. Final HR Discussion.
Would you be available to join the Chennai -Tidel Office
Job Title - Console Developer - Porting
Reports Into - Head of PC and Console Production
Location - Hybrid/ India
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
On site gym - take care of yourself
Relocation support - available
Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As our Console Developer - Porting you’ll be converting a range of PC titles to run on console platforms, using a variety of game engines including Unity, Unreal, GameMaker, and other engines as required. You’ll be well-versed in console development, and able to identify and address potential compliance issues
Your Team Mates
Your team will be mostly based in our studio in Bangalore, India alongside other members of the PC & Console Department working in the UK or remotely. Excellent communication skills are essential along with the motivation to continually deliver the best possible experience for our external development partners.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
Porting our PC titles to a variety of console platforms
Working with the Quality Assurance department to identify and address bugs and compliance issues
Assisting developers with preparing for the porting process throughout development
Assessing the coding practices of prospective developers as part of the due diligence process
Your Hard Skills
Highly proficient with Unity/C♯ but experience in Unreal/C++ a bonus
2-5 years’ console experience, with 1-2 shipped games on any format (PS4/5, Xbox One/Series, Switch)
Demonstrable experience with optimisation & profiling in rendering and memory management
Understanding of Unity rendering is essential
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
- Need to Understand the product and features, to demonstrate them to the end users.
- Sound knowledge of Java and SQL
- Need to Analyze and Resolve the Product-specific queries, MySQL.
- Consistently Deliver the customer requirements.
- Engage with the Development team and manage the progress of cases.
- Should be able to cope with a high-pressure work environment.
- The working model will be 24X7.
- Good Communication both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Team player
❖ mentorship, HLD, Problem Solving.
US A INDI A C ANADA PHI L I P P INE S Z YV K A . CO M
❖ 6+ years of experience in building large scale applications or
❖ A “Bring It on” attitude; bias for action; self-driven, end-toend ownership; entrepreneurial
❖ approach; focus on operational excellence; ability to work with
❖ Strong in problem solving skills, data structures and
❖ Very good understanding of one or more of RDBMS/NoSQL/
Messaging/ Caching technologies.
❖ Excellent understanding of and coding skills in following technologies: Java
❖ B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institution.
As a Lead Backend Developer, candidate will work very closely with the Tech
Leadership and lead end-to-end development. We’re looking for people who can
❖ Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
❖ Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very
large e-commerce portal.
❖ Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
❖ Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc
❖ Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer / Senior Game Developer for feature development and engineering initiatives for a reputable studio based in the United States.
The game that is being worked on has tens of millions of daily active users, and the work will entail creating new game modes, new UI screens, and new features.
The ideal candidate would know how to use multiple game frameworks and be comfortable learning new ones.
All current game development is using a language called Monkey X, which is a cross-platform reimagining of the BASIC programming language (with object-oriented programming support).
The team is currently split between California, Texas, and Germany. The candidate would need to overlap mostly with European time zones but sometimes be available for calls with the West Coast.
Time zone/Location: remote, mostly overlap with CET time zone
o Learn or know Monkey X and integrate your existing game development knowledge into
o Help mentor and direct other developers on the team
o Become the right hand of the lead developer and offer assistance as needed
o Unity, Cocos2d, Flixel, Arcade, Pygame, Phaser, or other game framework experience.
o The ability and comfort to learn new languages and frameworks quickly
o At least one shipped game, portfolios of games welcome
o C#, Java, VB.NET, Objective C, C++, or other object-oriented programming language and OOP experience required.
o Knowledge of Design Patterns
Responsibilities of senior java developer
- Every role comes with responsibilities and the employees have to justify those responsibilities. Following are some crucial responsibilities senior java developers entitled for.
- Senior Java developers have to analyze and assess the business needs of the client to find the best solution for the client. Overall strong analytical and problem-solving skills are highly important for this role.
- Senior Java Developer responsibilities include gathering system requirements, building application specification document, draw flow charts, design application architecture and implement modernised application design and testing features before release.
- You should have hands-on experience in developing software with agile or scrum methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developer's team.
- You should have an innovative thought process and creative thinking which can bring out of box and alternate way of system implementation.
- Ensure our applications must be secure and up-to-date.
- To interact with the customer and internal teams in Identifying and analyzing requirements for development purposes.
- To perform activities related to the creation of documents for client requirements.
- Prioritizing the task and executing tasks throughout the SDLC.
- Provide technical help to junior developers.
- Experience with Dassault Enovia system administration in a windows environment
- Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE installations, upgrades, service pack installations and license management
- Experience in setting and maintaining TomEE and Apache Webservers
- Understanding of and familiarity with engineering product design, development, and manufacturing processes strongly preferred
- Interaction experience with Dassault on Service Requests is add advantage
- Generating and maintaining configuration management records for Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE system admin
- Strong Knowledge on MQL and TCL
- Added Advantage on Installation for new Enovia version above R2017x.
- Knowledge on Build deployments and Github repository.
- Working on Engineering and Manufacturing Central added Advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills required.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal team and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
- CAD integrations, Unified Product Structure, IIP Classification
- Work on customization and configuration of Engineering & Manufacturing central.
- Good experience in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, jQuery, MySQL/Oracle DB, HTML, XML, CSS
Software engineers and designers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Collect and document users' requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- Develop data, process, and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- Plan, design, and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration, and operation of computer-based systems
- Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments, and applications software
- May lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software, and other embedded software control systems.
- A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, or mathematics
Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
- Experience as a computer programmer is usually required.
- A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, or mathematics
- Deep experience on Performance Engineering with understanding of Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in defining and realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale real- time enterprise systems. Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and design systems to meet the same.
- Ability to review existing Architectures and identify Risks, Trade-offs, and share recommendations for addressing the identified issues.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of cloud architecture considerations when scaling and tuning application deployments. Must have hands on experience working on any of the Cloud deployments on AWS or Azure.
- Good experience on leveraging APM tools to provide deep dive analysis on performance problems. Deep understanding of the dashboards which can be built for CIO level interactions. Must have relevant experience on APM tools like Dynatrace or AppDynamics.
- Experience in performance optimization of J2EE systems on any of different types of application servers - WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss etc. Deep expertise in any one of the application servers is a must.
- Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint, Design specifications, Deployment architecture.
- Experience on working on Performance Testing Projects. Fair understanding of Performance Testing tools - Apache JMeter /Gatling/ HP Load Runner for Load testing. Must be in a position to review Performance Testing programs and steer directions towards right Workload Model, appropriate Test and Monitoring Strategy, build performance models and derive at right Capacity Planning.
- Experience in Big Data Analytics like - Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark.
- Good skills in RDBMS like: Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, Cassandra, and Mongo DB
- Exposure to Agile methodologies & Continuous Integration Tools
- Entrepreneur / Intrapreneur (someone who has built technology teams ground-up, built new solutions from scratch)
- Very sound understanding of technology and have a consultative approach.
- Sound understanding of complex enterprise IT environment and issues faced by CIOs in the digital era.
- Excellent Pre-sales experience and have played a key role in winning business along with the sales team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, liaison and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good negotiation skills
- Go getter and results oriented
- High energy level with ability to work well under pressure
- Good relationship building skills. Someone who enjoys CIOs trust and has an ability to develop relationships at all levels (technology teams) of the customer organization.
As an Engineering Manager, your role would involve architecting systems capable of serving as the brains of complex distributed products. In addition, you’d also closely Managing engineers on the team and contribute to team building.
A strong technologist at Meesho cares about code modularity, scalability, re-usability and thrives in a complex and ambiguous environment.
Required skill & Experience:
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute with at least 8+ years over all professional experience. At-least 2+ years experience in managing/leading software development teams.
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Able to drive sprints and OKRs.
- Exceptional team managing skills; experience in building large scale distributed systems
- Experience in Scalable Systems - transactional systems (B2C)
- Expertise in Java/J2EE and multithreading
- Deep understanding of transactional and NoSQL DBs
- Deep understanding of Messaging systems - kafka
- Good experience on cloud infrastructure - AWS preferably
- Good to have: Data pipelines, ES
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise and depth-wise while designing and implementing services
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.