Note: No Work from home
Required skills and experience
Should have 2+ years of development experience in C++.
Prefer someone with experience of VC++ and MFC.
Strong Object Oriented Design skills & C/C++, VC++ programming Skills
Experience on MFC based GUI designing preferred
Experience on developing applications on Dialog based, MDI, and SDI architectures
Experience on developing win32 or MFC based DLLs and Libraries
Hands-on experience in implementing multi-threaded applications
- Over all 2-4 years’ experience in Inventory Management System and customization with third party systems,
- Atleast 2 years of hands on experience in Cramer 8 or Above version and customisations using Cramer integrations.
- Java/PL SQL Development hands on experience.
Since 1988 Quicken has been the top personal management software for millions of consumers. We pioneered a radically easier and faster way for people to manage their household finances. Since then we’ve continued to focus on delighting customers and making the Quicken product and experience better than ever.
Job Title: Staff/Principal Software Engineer – Development Location: Bangalore, India
Department: Product Development
Quicken is the #1 personal finance management software with a 30-year heritage of helping millions of individuals and families stay on top of their finances. We are going through a transformation, as we recently completed the divestiture from Intuit, with a renewed focus on product improvement, growth, and customer satisfaction. We are working on a strategy to deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and web. This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation and creativity, while being good to each other and having fun!
The successful candidate will join our Windows Development team in support of our products and Cloud platform. The team uses the latest software development technology and tools.
If you are looking to be part of a high-performing team at the heart of a fun, energetic, and innovative company, come join the Quicken Team!
You will be part of the Quicken Windows product development team.
Develop and enhance the product. Will involve building new features, enhancing existing
ones, and fixing of customer reported issues.
The work will include development in native Windows technologies, like C++ and C# and
WPF. As well as leveraging web and cloud-based platform services.
Architecture, Technical design and implementation of production ready code, partnering
closely with a cross-functional team (Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, QA,
Operations, and Business Partners).
Exhibit Sound judgement while making technical and product decisions
Analyze customer feedback received thru various channels to determine product
improvements that will enhance customer experience with the product.
Think creatively and facilitate innovative thinking.
Exhibit natural leadership, mentor junior team members in the team
Good communication skills: written and verbal
Strong technical background in design and implementation of shrink-wrapped Windows applications.
8+ years of experience in C++ and Windows/Win32/MFC a must.
Prefer experience in .NET/C#/WPF.
• Consistently deliver high-quality shippable software to our customers, being part of our Agile development team.
Experience interfacing with back-end platforms using REST APIs.
Ability to work on critical areas of the product.
Strong knowledge of SDLC processes and best practices.
Passion for understanding of customer issues and solving them.
Well versed in a variety of Architecture and design patterns.
Comfortable networking with a broad range of stakeholders and able to assess multiple points of view
Experience with unit test frameworks.
MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Excellent programming discipline: object oriented principles, design patterns, unit testing.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
"Self-starter" attitude with an ownership mindset.
About the role:
Looking for an engineer to apply Deep Learning algorithms to implement and improve perception algorithms related to Autonomous vehicles. The position requires you to work on the full life-cycle of Deep learning development including data collection, feature engineering, model training, and testing. One will have the opportunity to implement a state-of-the-art Deep learning algorithm and apply it to real end-to-end production. You will be working with the team and team lead on challenging Deep Learning projects to deliver product quality improvements.
- Build novel architectures for classifying, detecting, and tracking objects.
- Develop efficient Deep Learning architectures that can run in real-time on NVIDIA devices.
- Optimize the stack for deployment on embedded devices
- Work on Data pipeline – Data Acquisition, pre-processing, and analysis.
- Languages: C++, Python.
- Frameworks: CUDA, TensorRT, Pytorch, Tensorflow, ONNX.
- Good understanding of Linux and Version Control (Git, GitHub, GitLab).
- Experienced with OpenCV, Deep Learning to solve image domain problems.
- Strong understanding of ROS.
- Skilled with software design, development, and bug-fixing.
- Coordinate with team members for the development and maintenance of the package.
- Strong mathematical skills and understanding of probabilistic techniques.
- Experience handling large data sets efficiently.
- Experience with deploying Deep Learning models for real-time applications on Nvidia platforms like Drive AGX Pegasus, Jetson AGX Xavier, etc.
Add On Skills:
- Frameworks: Pytorch Lighting
- Experience with autonomous robots
- OpenCV projects, Deep Learning projects
- Experience with 3D data and representations (point clouds, meshes, etc.)
- Experience with a wide variety of Deep learning Models (e.g: LSTM, RNN, CNN, GAN, etc.)
Require Someone skilled in python / C/C++ to work on new products and also support existing AI based products .
Should be open to learning new frameworks
- Flutter UI Developer
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical
- systems, delivering high availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build,
- deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to
- increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to
- brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Experience required- 2-3 years
- B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands-on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture
- and containers
- Object-oriented analysis, UML, and design using common design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK,
- Firebase Test Lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or a similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns, and
- best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
- emerging technologies
- A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps (finance
- apps, e-commerce apps)
- Critical thinker
- Knoweldge on Adobe XD/ Figma/ Sketch
- Involvement in the overall application lifecycle
- Design and develop software applications in Scala and Spark
- Understand business requirements and convert them to technical solutions
- Rest API design, implementation, and integration
- Collaborate with Frontend developers and provide mentorship for Junior engineers in the team
- An interest and preferably working experience in agile development methodologies
- A team player, eager to invest in personal and team growth
- Staying up to date with cutting edge technologies and best practices
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1.5+ years of development experience in Scala / Java language
- Strong understanding of the development cycle, programming techniques, and tools.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working with web development using J2EE or similar frameworks
- Experience in developing REST API’s
- BE in Computer Science
- Experience with Akka or Micro services is a plus
- Experience with Big data technologies like Spark/Hadoop is a plus company offers very competitive compensation packages commensurate with your experience. We offer full benefits, continual career & compensation growth, and many other perks.
A Solutions Architect is responsible for validating the logical models, ensuring standards, driving consolidation of redundant data, and enforcing the strategic vision through data models. The Architect role has an in-depth understanding of both our business capabilities and how it aligns to our enterprise data models. Partners with Enterprise Architecture to consult on and develop domain models. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. consults with business leadership on the design of systems and projects. May consult with leadership on emerging technologies.
To be successful as a solution architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding solution architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
E2E accountability of solution design across multiple products, integrations and technologies that deliver successful business outcomes which meet reliability, availability, serviceability needs.
Experience working with the latest emerging tehnolgies and Programming Languages like - Java, .Net, MERN Stack, MEAN Stack, Angular, React, VueJS, NodeJS, Block Chain, GoLang, ML, Data Science related areas, etc
Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
Resolving technical problems as they arise.
Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
- Experience in designing and developing interactive, user-friendly applications.
- Proven work experience or Knowledge in Java technologies.
- Mandatory Skills: Core Java, Jsp & servlet.
- Desired Skills: Spring Boot
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards. Ensure software is updated with latest features
Overall 11+ years of experience, with at-least 2+ years in Architecture. Hands-on and able to go deep into the code, if needed.
Mandatory Architecture & Design Skills: Design Pattern, Scalablity, Security, Resiliency, Micro-Services.
Mandatory Technology Skills: Kafka, Spring WebFlux, Spring Reactor, NoSQL (at least 1 NoSQL database experience is must), Java 8+, JWT, Spring Boot, Jmeter, New Relic, JVisualVM, JVM tuning.
Desirable Technology Skills: Couchbase, AWS, Docker, JProfiler, ELK, HDFS, HBase, Kubernetes. docker
Mentor the team and guide to resolve the issues
- Scalability testing
- Java Workflow Tooling (JWT)
- New Relic
- Spring WebFlux
- NoSQL DB
- Spring Boot
Keyskills - Nice to Have
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)