Cloudera Data Warehouse Hive team looking for a passionate senior developer to join our growing engineering team. This group is targeting the biggest enterprises wanting to utilize Cloudera’s services in a private and public cloud environment. Our product is built on open source technologies like Hive, Impala, Hadoop, Kudu, Spark and so many more providing unlimited learning opportunities.
A Day in the Life
Over the past 10+ years, Cloudera has experienced tremendous growth making us the leading contributor to Big Data platforms and ecosystems and a leading provider for enterprise solutions based on Apache Hadoop. You will work with some of the best engineers in the industry who are tackling challenges that will continue to shape the Big Data revolution. We foster an engaging, supportive, and productive work environment where you can do your best work. The team culture values engineering excellence, technical depth, grassroots innovation, teamwork, and collaboration.
You will manage product development for our CDP components, develop engineering tools and scalable services to enable efficient development, testing, and release operations. You will be immersed in many exciting, cutting-edge technologies and projects, including collaboration with developers, testers, product, field engineers, and our external partners, both software and hardware vendors.
Cloudera is a leader in the fast-growing big data platforms market. This is a rare chance to make a name for yourself in the industry and in the Open Source world. The candidate will responsible for Apache Hive and CDW projects. We are looking for a candidate who would like to work on these projects upstream and downstream. If you are curious about the project and code quality you can check the project and the code at the following link. You can start the development before you join. This is one of the beauties of the OSS world.
https://hive.apache.org/" target="_blank">Apache Hive
Build robust and scalable data infrastructure software
Design and create services and system architecture for your projects
Improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and code reviews
The candidate would write Java code and/or build several services in the Cloudera Data Warehouse.
Worked with a team of engineers who reviewed each other's code/designs and held each other to an extremely high bar for the quality of code/designs
The candidate has to understand the basics of Kubernetes.
Build out the production and test infrastructure.
Develop automation frameworks to reproduce issues and prevent regressions.
Work closely with other developers providing services to our system.
Help to analyze and to understand how customers use the product and improve it where necessary.
Deep familiarity with Java programming language.
Hands-on experience with distributed systems.
Knowledge of database concepts, RDBMS internals.
Knowledge of the Hadoop stack, containers, or Kubernetes is a strong plus.
Has experience working in a distributed team.
Has 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Should have hands-on core knowledge of Java.
- Must have min 3-5 years of experience.
Kindly do not apply otherwise.
Candidates must also fill out this form to start their processes. -> https://forms.gle/mBUAdg2NfrL6DF479
Looking for 5+ years of experienced Java developers to work on a new-age lending finance company based in Pune. We empower established banks with the lending ecosystem of the future. Backed by HDFC, we are on a mission to grow our current transactional amount of 13 Bn+ to tenfolds in the near future.
Our tech stack is one of the most exciting and ahead of its times where we would be expecting you to get your hands practical on these things.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Mentoring junior developers with code reviews design reviews and unit tests.
- Code Versioning (Git, Bitbucket)
• Multi-threading, Background Scheduling
• Design & Architecture patterns
• Springboot, MVC, API-first philosophy
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Work with database versioning concepts using Java.
- Api Gateways - APiCurio, Kong, Open API Concept
- Redis, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- DB - PSQL, Aurora, MongoDB
- Deployment - basic understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform AWS
- Alerting & Monitoring - grafana, elasticsearch, kibana, fluentd, prometheus
Although the full list of the tech stack is very vast, and we've multiple developers for each part of the stack, we would expect any senior role to understand the basics of other services end of the day, but be fluent in Core Java.
Working as a “Backend Developer” at Bonzai gives you the opportunity to work on maintaining and improving the platform.
- Work on the entire product lifecycle starting from design to deployment and monitoring.
- Explore new technologies such as Kotlin, patterns such as Domain-Driven Design and other cool stuff such as Gitlab CI/CD pipelines, Docker, ECS, Golang, Python, Terraform, distributed tracing and even Haskell.
- Ensure top-notch performance in terms of product and feature experience.
What you need to succeed
- 2 - 3 yrs of experience in Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Rest API, and MySQL.
- Good to have experience/knowledge of other programming languages such as Kotlin or Python, other DBs such as Redshift, platforms such as AWS and architectural patterns such as Domain-Driven Design (DDD) and Hexagonal architecture.
- Good understanding of Object-oriented concepts, Functional programming and Design Patterns.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to articulate complex ideas in written, spoken and visual language
- Bachelor in engineering preferably from a leading institute across the globe.
- Have Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Strong in any Backend language like Java-Springboot(preferred), Python, ROR, NodeJs, GO etc.
- Have a working experience with any frontend technology.
- Strong system design experience in cloud-native products.
- Understands and knows how to work with GIT.
- Able to develop or implement HLD into LLD and vice versa.
- Strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQL database.
- Strong on DSA.
- Has previously built and delivered end-to-end products preferably with any FinTech startup.
- Someone very motivated and loves taking ownership of building an end-to-end application
> Flexible work hours
> You could be our first Director/VP of technology
> Founding Team role
We are looking for a Developer who is proficient with Node and has at least 1-3 years of relevant experience. Your primary role will be on developing microservices, while ensuring good coding practices and architecture. You will have end to end ownership of the services you develop, to ensure it is robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, and quality product is important.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Integrating and maintaining Node micro services
- Proficient in RESTful APIs and API communications, especially to consume data from and/or push data into MongoDB for Web and mobile applications
- Proficient on modeling applications on NOSQL databases(preferably MongoDB)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong coding experience in Node JS.
- Should have experience with microservice architecture
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
Nice to have:
- Some experience with queues like like Redis,SQS,etc
- Experience with cloud solutions like Lambda, Docker etc
- Experience in DevOps and related practices to improve development lifecycle, continuous delivery with high quality is an advantage.
- Deploy server/related components to staging, live environments.
- Some exposure to React Frontend implementation, deeper JS skills
Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
Working in lots of different domains and client environments also understanding the business domain deeply
Architect highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
Suggest new architectural elements to improve the existing architecture
Design and implement low latency RESTful services; Define API contracts between services; Version APIs and make them backward compatible
Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
Create platforms, reusable libraries and utilities wherever applicable
Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
Choose the right technology stack for the product systems/subsystems
Write high-quality code that are modular, functional and testable; Establish the best coding practices
Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding and troubleshooting
Plan projects using agile methodologies and ensure timely delivery
Troubleshoot issues effectively in a distributed architecture
Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
Operationalize releases by partnering with Tech operations on capacity planning and operability of the product.
Proficient in JVM based language(like Java, Groovy), J2EE technology stack
Expertise in API design and development, experience in dealing with a large dataset
Strong in collections, algorithms, multithreading, also have worked on Springboot, Hibernate frameworks.
Practicing the coding standards (clean code, design patterns, etc)
Very strong object-oriented design skills, awareness of design patterns and architectural patterns
Performance tuning and Troubleshooting memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures
Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum
Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
Experience in leading a team (min 5)and mentoring engineers
Attitude to getting Stuff Done!
Ability to make decisions independently.
Good to have:
Cloud Platform Architecture
Helical Insight an open source Business Intelligence tool from Helical IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd, based out of Hyderabad, is looking for a product engineer having strong knowledge on Java. Helical Insight has more than 50+ clients from various sectors. It has been awarded the most promising company in the Business Intelligence space. We are looking for rockstar developers to join our product team.
We are looking for some good candidates with the below-mentioned skill set. We are open to really good candidates with a knack to learn & with the right attitude, even if they don't fulfill the entire criterion mentioned below.
Skill set and Qualification required
Mandatory Experience/knowledge with
- Java , J2EE, Junit
- Servlets , JSP
- Spring Framework, Hibernate
- Data Structure, Design Patterns, Multi-threading
- Apache Tomcat Web Server
- Problem Solving and Algorithms.
Nice to have
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing Knowledge, Database knowledge, Machine Learning.
Work Experience: 2-4 Years
Education: BE/ BTech/ MTech/ MS in Computer Science, or equivalent preferred.
Looking for candidates preferably from SaaS/ Fintech/ B2B background.
This is a permanent remote opportunity.
- Snr Software engineer in the engineering should be able to run with a major feature or service independently. Typically is responsible for building world class product using backend technologies.
- Engineers with 4+ years of product development experience
- Strong experience building products with micro-services based approach.
- Background in looking at existing application & coming up with a micro-services based architecture (including technology migration) is a plus.
- In-depth experience in Java, springboot & related experience.
- Very good background in AWS based technologies.
- Good exposure to Security, Scale, Design and Architecture, API, Cloud Infrastructure.
- Good exposure to the open-source framework.
- Background in agile development is highly desirable.
- Ability to technically mentor junior engineers
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
- 3+ Years of experience in MDM (IDD UserExits / Hub User Exits)
- 2+ years experience in Java
- 1+ years’ experience in Activos
- 3+ years experience developing with SIF API, BES apis.
- Well versed with SOAP and RESTful WebServices
- Working with business partners and technical team to understand the requirements.
- Develop, program, and unit test the Java code needed.
- Support integration and Regression testing activities around custom Java objects
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical area or equivalent
- Ability to move between high level architecture design and getting involved in all phases of hands-on development
- Excellent communication skills, particularly those relating to complex findings and presenting them to ensure audience appeal at various levels of the organization
- Ability to integrate research and best practices into problem avoidance and continuous improvement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to successfully team with software vendors, external partners and internal business and IT associates.
- Must be able to perform as an effective member in a team-oriented environment, maintain a positive attitude, and achieve desired results while working with minimal supervision
- 5+ years experience
- Previously managed a team
- Built & managed backend systems from scratch previously.
- Lead the core backend engineering team, including mentoring, coaching, architecture, devops, code review and software infrastructure
- Should be more proficient with Django.
- Work with the executive team to shape and execute the product roadmap
- Direct our team environment to achieve sprint deliverables and acceptance criteria
- Design and monitor metrics to assess product and infrastructure performance
- Hire, build and shape the team