should understand react js, bootstrap and and android
Willing to work in a startup in Gurgaon
6 days a week
- 8 years or more of experience in .NET development
[WHAT YOU WILL DO]
- Designing and implementing high-performance code for new UI components in an Agile development environment
- Finding ways to innovate and improve usability; providing additional benefits to customers while reducing complexity
- Staying up-to-date on the latest trends in web development
- Helping to define User Stories and the visual design of a new UI
- Audio/Video processing concepts and hardware integration is a plus
- Investigating and troubleshooting data and user-related system errors
- Participating in code reviews, automated test creation, and manual testing when needed
SKILLS AND ABILITIES - [WHAT YOU’LL NEED]
- Strong experience in Microsoft technologies, Azure, databases and open-source software
- Typescript experience is strongly preferred
- Working experience with IIS and REST web services
- Efficient with database design and SQL Server
- A good understanding of design patterns and N-Tier architecture
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
Compensation & Perks - [WHAT YOU’LL GET]
- Salary Range: 10 - 16 Lakhs Per Annum
- Medical Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Parental Leaves
- Employee Training
Education Management Solutions (EMS) is an industry pioneer in simulation-based solutions for healthcare training environments – ranging from clinical simulation management software and hardware to counsellor education and virtual interactive computer-based training tools. Working alongside subject matter experts, we serve as the driving force behind numerous consumer-centred innovations that continue to move the clinical simulation market forward with breakthrough technologies.
Education Management Solutions (EMS) is an industry pioneer in technology solutions for healthcare training and education environments— including clinical simulation management, competency-based curriculum assessment and performance tracking, cloud-based media management and hybrid learning systems, and virtual case training. Working alongside subject matter experts, we are a driving force behind some of the newest innovations that continue to set the bar for performance in the field. The newly integrated EDUCATIONiQ technology ecosystem, headlined by SIMULATIONiQ, Competency.AI, and MEDIASHAREiQ, is transforming healthcare education by integrating systems, unifying workflows, aggregating multisource data, simplifying user experiences, and adapting to unique learning circumstances.
Website: Who We Are (simulationiq.com)
We are the largest online legal / tax / compliance service provider in India. Our business is technology driven and our platform is already servicing customers across India and abroad.
Our dev team comprises seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking for seasoned engineering leaders to expand our team.
Engineering at Vakilsearch
At Vakilsearch, our customers come first. We're a small, close-knit team. We work purposefully and think big when it comes to our growth as a team and individuals.
We encourage you to spend time with our users, and our empathy for our customers sets the bar really high for the products and experiences we ship. We welcome people who are passionate about building a digital legal / tax / compliance future without reliance on humans and subject matter experts. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward together!
As a technical lead, you will be responsible for the system design, implementation and management of multiple products.
You will work very closely with product leadership (CPO) and will be involved at various stages of the product development lifecycle including brainstorming, wireframing, high level design, execution and taking the product to production.
You will be responsible to build/mentor a world class engineering team and execute multiple product deliveries at the same time.
You’re someone who’s smart, organized, motivated and gets things done. You want to work in a startup environment, because you like the idea of doing a bit of everything and taking ownership of what you work on. You have ideas about everything, and you’re not afraid to argue your point (while respecting everyone else’s of course). You’re constantly thinking “how can we do this better?
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and UI/UX designers to understand business requirements, user experience goals and other pain points
- Integrate with various partners through PWA apps, website integrations, landing pages
- Integrate with Facebook, Google ecosystem, Instagram and other APIs to share data
- Create a system that’ll be used in multiple projects by multiple teams in the company for many years
- Build reusable components & write unit and integration tests for your code
- Ability to work independently on challenging compound problems as well as collaborating with other team members to solve major goals
- Working knowledge of Zapier or equivalent
- Mentor and lead the engineering team as a subject matter expert for all technology and architecture related issues
- Should be proactive and enhance existing software architecture by analyzing and identifying areas for improvement, optimization or refactoring
- Tune applications at all levels to ensure high product efficiency and quality including application load time, google page speed etc
- Constantly explore new and emerging technologies and techniques, and research ongoing industry developments/trends in the space and make appropriate recommendations to the management for enhancements
- Aware of Software estimations and capable of doing and validating estimates across multiple technologies
- Able to balance tending to existing production services with working on new business critical integrations
- Provide technical leadership in defining the product & drive development processes to meet aggressive release schedules
- Work closely with our senior engineering management, product management, and executive team to define product strategy and roadmap
- Proven ability to manage multiple product lines and meet aggressive release schedules
Skills & Key Qualifications:
- Minimum 5+ years of software development experience with significant exposure to ES6, NodeJS along with front end development
- Proficient in front-end technologies - ReactJS / NextJS / NodeJS
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code and following test-driven development
- Expert level knowledge of ReactJS ecosystem and ES6
- Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, anti-patterns best practices
- Proficient in Data structures and Algorithms, time and space complexity analysis
- Hands on in npm modules, packaging, designing of callbacks, async/await, ES6
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Redux, Hooks or MobX)
- Expertise in understanding of web markup (HTML5 and CSS3), JSX and templating technologies
- Proficient understanding of build tools and code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Demonstrated understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Role and Responsibilities
- Working with front-end developers and providing server-side algorithms of user-facing web application elements.
- Coding and creating functional web applications, optimizing code for increasing response time and efficiency.
- Analyzing the goals and requirements, efficiently handling bugs and errors, and finding effective solutions for the same.
- Interacting with the database for storing data and ensuring that every user has access to what they search.
- Accomplishing the projects and goals within deadline.
- Managing APIs that are executed across the devices.
- Involving in defining the architecture of the system.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP and related frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii. Competent in Ruby, Python, nodeJs, and Java will be an added advantage.
- Good Communication, Analytical, Logical, and Leadership skills.
- Capable of managing a hosting environment along with database administration such as MySQL, Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge of APIs (REST, SOAP) and Web services.
- Ability to scale applications to handle the load changes.
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance.
- Good to have experience in version control, such as GIT.
- Hands-on experience with ReactJS
- Good hold of Next.js
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Too familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks like LAMP Stack and Mean Stack...
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Strong command on MVC design pattern and PHP Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgnitor, Symphony etc.)
- Must have hands-on experience with complex MySQL queries and database management.
- Strong working knowledge of open source platforms like WordPress, Drupal, OpenCart, ZenCart, Magento, Magento2, etc.
- Excellent understanding of site development, application layouts and portals.
- Excellent knowledge of Cross Browser Compatibility for XHTML/CSS, W3C validated.
- Strong working knowledge of parsing XML documents.
- Experience with back-end development (LAMP stack).
- Knowledge of relational database management systems, SQL and MongoDB
1. GIT or SVN experience
2. RESTful API design and development
3. Laravel Framework
- Deep understanding of the Laravel framework and their toolset
- Comfortable working with the Laravel Service Container and dependency injection
- Capable of writing Artisan CLI commands and working with message queuing
- Accomplished architecting a Laravel web application from start to finish
Prefered Candidates with mentioned below Skills:
- Dev Ops - AWS, Linux/Bash, Apache2, Nginx, Docker/Vagrant/Virtual Servers
- PHP Core - PHP 5, PHP 7, MySQL
- PHP Tooling - Xdebug, Composer, PHP-CS, PSR2 Coding Standards
- Front End - NPM/Yarn, Webpack, React/Angular/Vue, Bootstrap/Reactive Design
- Tooling - Version Control (git)
Looking for a full stack developer who can code in Angular (UI) and Java (front end and back end). Should be able to code a feature end to end integrating front end and back end.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and atomization
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Proficient in Angular 6 and above
- Experience in Services, Components, Modules, CSS and HTML
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knack for writing clean, readable code
- Good experience in REST APIs, Webservices, Protocol Buffers, gRPC, Junit, Gradle
- Solid experience in creating and deploying micro services is very important.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Good to Have Skills: AWS Services, DevOps
Tech9 India is looking for Software Developers to join our team. We have mid level to principal roles available. Depending on the role, the position requires the use of Front and back End Technologies. This is a great opportunity to work with a company that has a primary focus of making our customers happy by delivering value, without all the burdensome policies and rules that have become typical for outsourced software development companies.
If you are looking for a change this is what we can promise you:
- You will have challenging problems to solve
- You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
- We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
- We will fully support you in developing software the right way
- We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
- We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
If this sounds attractive please apply! We'd love to talk to you!
- Work with cross-functional teams, using agile practices, write, debug and deliver code
- Produce solid, thoroughly tested features
- At least 3 years of experience developing in Node, React, and nice to have experience on Go Language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with product managers and scrum teams to effectively translate business requirements into workflows
- Demonstrated ability to remove problems and overcome roadblocks
- Cloud platform experience
Good to have for Mid/Sr. and must have for Principal role
- Hands-on experience with APIs, microservices
- Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
- Experience with JSON and developing REST Services
- Expert experience leveraging container based technologies
- Multiple years of experience delivery solutions through an Agile delivery methodology
- Experience with bash shell scripts, LINUX utilities & UNIX Commands
- Ability to understand complex systems and solve challenging analytical problems
- Ability to leverage multiple tools and programming languages to analyze and manipulate data sets from disparate data sources
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams
- Strong problem solving skills and critical thinking ability