We are looking out for Java Professional for our international client’s project
Please find below Job Description
Experience: 4 to 8 Years
Skills: Java with Spring, Hibernate and Angular JS
Notice: 15 Days to 30 Days Max.
Role and responsibilities:
- JAVA 1.7 & higher. Significant and demonstrable experience of implementing Java best practice, valuing scalability, availability and performance.
- Spring mvc/ Spring boot
- ReST and/or SOAP Web Services - public and private facing APIs
- Good experience with Java Unit Testing Frameworks and Tools such as JUnit, TestNG, Mockito etc.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking - able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts explore and evaluate them systematically
- Independent thinker with creative, resourceful and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
About our company
NeoQuant Solutions is a Software Application Development and Software Services company that uses cutting-edge technologies in developing software. We provide software solutions and custom products in the domain of the Bank, Finance, and Insurance sector and are known for the use of the latest technology. We believe in innovations and simplicity to solve the business problems of our clients and partners.
About NeoQuant Solutions Pvt Ltd
Minimum 3+ years of experience
Solid and proficient skills in Java, Spring Framework, JDBC
Solid and proficient skills in Angular 6+
Strong foundation in Restful design practices
Experience in Unit Testing, Data Mockup and Automation Test
Knowledge of Control M
Good to have:
Knowledge of Scrum and Agile
Knowledge of DevOps tooling (e.g., Jenkins, Git, Maven)
Knowledge of basics of Cloud Computing
Knowledge of Python
Knowledge of Jenkins
Location: Hybrid / Remote
- B-Tech / B.E. from a reputed college / university
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Core Java, JSP and Servlet
- Fluency in programming constructs
- Good expertise in working with databases and Query language.
- Mature, thoughtful, and a natural fit for a collaborative, team-oriented culture
- Hard-working and eager to learn in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Spring Boot & Microservices architecture
- Strong foundation and expert knowledge in the area of Core Java and J2EE standards.
- Sprint IOC & Spring MVC
Preferred Skills (good to have):
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience in using build tools like Maven
- Knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for continuous integration environments.
problems into innovative technology solutions by creating and owning the technical vision of the
project and ensuring that the vision is achieved with a high level of quality. They are also
responsible for mentoring and coaching people and providing technology- related thought
leadership, including supporting sales activities.
The Java Platform Specialist will be responsible defining the application architecture with the
architect, owning and managing multiple tracks of work, validating designs, supporting
estimations, adhering to project development processes and best practices around agile project
management and delivery, implementing parts of the system architecture using best practices,
working with clients and stakeholders to understand the requirements and how they will be
implemented and managing team members. This will include designing technical solutions,
coding solutions, performing unit testing, conducting code reviews and design reviews, learning
new technologies, and becoming an expert in many parts of the system.
Do you have the following?
• Designed technical solutions based on the business requirements and the existing
architecture of a large and complex system
• Worked with the project manager in the estimation effort for projects and work to
identify and manage risk
• Conducted hands on development activities using Agile methodology for Java based
service oriented large and complex system
• Developed conceptual and technical design including use of Microservices Architecture
• Conducted Java application development/coding activities including design and code
• Documented technical design as well as other technical documents based on project’s
• Participated in and encourage interactive discussion during technical design and code
• Mentored junior team members
• Ensured adherence to continuous improvement practices as required meeting quality /
time to market imperatives
Exp - 5 to 8 Years (B.Tech or MCA)
Location - Delhi
Your primary role will be to drive and grow our in-house software expertise. Working with a small software team in India and the UK, you will be responsible in understanding the requirements from various internal teams and taking ownership of software development, including backend database development and any front-end applications that will be developed in the future. Implementing AGILE methodologies, you will be responsible for delivering iterative results through regular sprints.
The software team manages a range of systems for the company, ranging from our client-facing applications to content delivery portals. You will be involved in all the projects and will contribute to developing, maintaining, and improving our systems. You will also be expected to keep on top of the latest developments in the software world and constantly check if we can make use of the latest technologies to deliver an even better user experience to both our internal and external clients. This role will suit someone who has extremely good technical skills but who is also ambitious to play a more strategic role in a growing company and build a strong team. The role may also require occasional travel to our UK headquarters and other offices around the world.
- Solid development skills and track-record of successful project delivery
- PHP and frameworks
- Database design and development
- Open-source SQL databases, e.g. MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL
- CSS, Sass and frameworks
- Front-end tooling
- Accessibility and progressive enhancement
- Git and/or other version control systems
- Project management
- Excellent communication, leadership, and motivation skills
- Willing to take on new technical projects.
- Attention to detail.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Agile development experience or certification
- .Net Framework
- Data visualisation and tools
- NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Big data and analytics
- Web security and development practices
- Data scraping and parsing.
- Aptitude for statistical analysis
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git
Full Stack Developer with excellent and strong experience in the design and development of secure and high performing applications/products using MEAN Stack on Cloud-based architecture using DevOps processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Technical Experience/skills & Qualifications required:
- Degree in Computer Science
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Information Technology with at least 4+ years in MEAN stack development
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages including such-as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Experience in development using the DevOps tools like Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience in developing applications on the cloud platform especially AWS
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience working with JIRA and Gitlab
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
Other Generic and Behavioural Skills
- Experience in Healthcare domain and HIPAA compliance awareness would be a big plus
- Strong team player and ability to adapt to a dynamic and agile environment
- Design thinking and ability to deliver innovative solutions
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details
Why should you apply:
- Great opportunity to be a part of booming Healthcare sector and ride the wave
- Big opportunity to work with the leadership team which promotes and encourages innovation-driven thought process and execution
- Opportunity to work with young minds using the latest technologies
- Ability to work in an environment that will enable you to realize ownership with the freedom to learn and deliver a great product
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the company and achieve great heights of success.
Ability to interact with team members and stakeholders from different cultures within and outside India
SENIOR & LEAD DJANGO DEVELOPER
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.modistabox.com/&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1608538068877000&usg=AOvVaw3-pg78MftxTqbzNdjFd09j" target="_blank">Modista: The Social, Fashion Shopping and Styling App.
Modista is an Artificial Intelligence driven fashion tech start-up from Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. Our Social Looks platform brings Fashion Influencers, Personal Stylists and Customers to the same platform.
We handpick items for each client, to help them look and feel their best. Over time, our AI algorithm learns from each client's preferences, likes, and dislikes, making it the only shopping experience that can know women's tastes even better than her friends.
Backed by the Investment Group from Saudi Arabia, the business aims to be MENA’s favorite destination for personalized fashion. A unique business model to inspire and change the way people find the right fashion they love, by combining technology with the art of personal styling.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a high-performing Lead Developer to build our Ecommerce platform and API framework powered by Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Candidates for this role will be passionate about well written code, testing, and excel at coming up with simple approaches to complex problems.
Our work culture is #overachiever, very amiable, and at the same time always charged with excitement. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in the industry.
Understand project requirements, writing bug free clean code and ensure that the solution works per the agreed architecture, SLAs, KPIs and business model
Integrate Django backend with third party API
100% Hands on role
Make architecture decisions that contribute to maintainable systems
Adapt to rapidly evolving requirements and changing priorities and drive the team accordingly
Responsible to drive and support Ecommerce project activities and ensure marketplace implementation, deepen customer engagement, satisfaction, and user engagement
Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code and ensure quality control in the process.
Continually drive products towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business objectives and technical feasibility
Documentation and reference preparation for users by writing operating instructions including changes and revisions.
Operate in a hyper-collaborative way and follow these guiding principles: Value common sense and simplicity over complexity, make decisions quickly and move nimbly, celebrate diverse ideas, Succeed and fail together as a team
Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering from a reputed University
React and/or Angular for front end
Proficiency in MongoDB and MySql
Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
Integration experience with Payment gateway, shipping company and VAT, database concepts, Experience of web services
Experience in performance profiling, tuning, and optimization, caching mechanisms with Enterprise level applicants
Analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skill with proven experience troubleshooting and fixing production bugs
Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
Ability to operate in Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured environment, Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.