• BE/B. Tech. Computer Science or MCA from a reputed University.
• 8+ Years of experience in software development, with emphasis on JAVA/J2EE Server side
• Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programing, JDBC, NIO,
webservices and Design patterns.
• Should have Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks, ESB
• Knowledge of Linux operating system and PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra database is
• Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive are desirable.
• Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
• Should have experience as a participant in Agile methodologies.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
• This is not a Fullstack requirement, we are purely looking out for Backend resources.
We are looking for a Python Backend developer who has the following experience and expertise -
- Proficiency in developing RESTful APIs using Flask or FastAPI framework
- Hands-on experience of using ORMs for database query mapping
- Unit test cases for code coverage and API testing
- Using Postman for validating the APIs
- Experienced with GIT process and rest of the code management including knowledge of ticket management systems like JIRA.
Other non-negotiable requirements are -
1. Good academics
2. Good communication skills
Ready and immediately available candidates will be preferred.
About Tech Prescient - We are a technology-based product development service company working with technology companies to build their products. We work with customers to design and develop their product stack and hence, the quality of work we produce is always premium. We are looking for equally motivated people to join our vibrant team and am sure we will make it a win-win situation.
Design, develop and support real time data monitoring application and a dashboard for a VoIP network
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with any one NoSQL solution like Redis, MongoDB, CouchDB is a must
- Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex web applications
- Ability to work in a dev-automation environment with some source control, continuous integration/delivery systems
- Good problem solving/analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Conversant with Elasticsearch, Neo4j and D3.js
- Inclination to GO programming
- Experience working with open source projects
FactWise is a fully funded, early-stage startup building b2b SaaS for a global SMB client base. Our team has alumni from MIT, Stanford, GeorgiaTech, UCL, the IITs, VJTI, Amazon and McKinsey, and currently comprises frontend, backend, full stack developers, UI/UX engineers, product managers, data scientist, and Ops, HR, Marketing. We'd love to get to know you better!
As a member of the development group, you will be primarily responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the product:
- Help define and create full stack architecture and deployment using React- Django-AWS in an agile environment with lots of ownership and active mentoring.
- Work with the Product and Design teams to build new features to solve business problems and fill business needs
- Participate in code reviews to create robust and maintainable code
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life
- Interact with other stakeholders for requirement, design discussions and for adoption of new features
- Communicate and coordinate with our support and professional services teams to solve customer issues.
- Help scale our platform as we expand our product across various markets and verticals globally.
As a young startup, we are hoping to be joined by self-starting, hardworking, passionate individuals who are committed to delivering their best, who can grow into future leaders of FactWise.
• Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
• Testing and debugging applications.
• Developing back-end components.
• Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
• Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Coordinating with front-end developers.
• Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
• Developing digital tools to monitor online traffic.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - which helps to prepare for travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
- Improving customer experience, not only for borrowers but also other partners on the platform
- Ensuring seamless integration with data/ service providers and lending partners
- When not doing any of the above, writing tests to prevent any regressions
What you need to have:
- Must have skills:
- Good Experience in Ruby On Rails
- Self-starter: Someone who can develop independently
- Passionate about problem-solving, ability to see the big picture
- Realizes the value of 80-20
- Good to have skills:
- DevOps experience (Managing web application on AWS)
- Prior experience in the Fintech or Banking industry as a tech role.
- Test case writing
Software Developer: 1 to 4 yrs
Sr. Software Developer: 4 to 8 yrs
Full Time position
Experience level: 3 to 5 years
Mandatory Skills:Python, Django/Flask and Rest API
Package:Upto 20 LPA
--Experience in web application development using Python, Django/Flask.
--Proficient in developing REST API's, Integration and familiar with JSON formatted data.
--Good to have knowledge in front-end frameworks like Vue.js/Angular/React.js
--Writing high quality code with best practices based on technical requirement.
--Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built software products.
--Should have experience in Database, preferably Redis.
--Experience in working with Git or equivalent code management / version control system with best practices.
--Good to have knowledge in Elasticsearch, AWS, Docker.
--Should have interest to explore and work on Cyber Security domain.
--Experience with Agile development methods.
--Should have strong analytical and logical skills.
--Should be good at fundamentals: Data Structures, Algorithms, Programming Languages, Distributed Systems, and Information retrieval.
--Should have good communication skills and client facing experience.
Hiring Java Developers across hierarchical level for Datametica Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Developer / Lead / Architect - JAVA
Experience - 4+ Years
Work Location - Pune
- Own, drive and evolve product systems/subsystems
- Develop, architect highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Suggest new architectural elements to improve the existing architecture
- Design and implement low latency RESTful services; Define API contracts between services; Version APIs and make them backward compatible
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Create platforms, reusable libraries and utilities wherever applicable
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Choose the right technology stack for the product systems/subsystems
- Write high-quality code that are modular, functional and testable; Establish the best coding practices
- Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding and troubleshooting
- Plan projects using agile methodologies and ensure timely delivery
- Work with automation engineers to automate end-end flows and non-functional requirements
- Troubleshoot issues effectively in a distributed architecture
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
- Operationalize releases by partnering with Tech operations on capacity planning and operability of the product.
- Proficient in JVM based language(like Java, Groovy), J2EE technology stack
- Expertise in API design and development
- Experience in dealing with a large dataset
- Strong in Data Structure, collections, algorithms, multithreading, etc
- Practicing the coding standards (clean code, design patterns, etc)
- Very strong object-oriented design skills, awareness of design patterns and architectural patterns
- Performance tuning and Troubleshooting memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures
- Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Experience in leading a team (min 5)and mentoring engineers
- Attitude to getting Stuff Done!
- Ability to make decisions independently.
Interested candidate must shoot up their resume immediately.
Note: Candidates who are immediately available or have a notice period of 30 to 45 Days are highly preferred.
➢ Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
➢ Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (SailsJS, Express)
➢ Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
➢ Familiarity with front-end technologies
➢ User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
➢ Interaction with multiple data sources
➢ Good understanding of SQL syntax
➢ Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
➢ Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
➢ Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
➢ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git .
➢ Knowledge in the field of IOT is good to have.