Coincrowd we are hiring Backend / Fullstack developers ( Python Django )
Position - Python Django / flask developer
Experienced required - 3-6 years
Location - India ( REMOTE )
Skills : Python, Django, Django Rest Framework, Jira, Mysql,MongoDB,eCommerce/ Finance domain
Job Location: Sewri, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Minimum 2 year of experience in Web & Backend Development using Python
We are looking for Python developers with a strong understanding of object orientation and experience in web and backend development. Experience with Analytical algorithms and mathematical calculations using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas are a must. Experience in some form of Machine Learning. We require candidates who have working experience using Django Framework
Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
- Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
- Solid understanding of Python concepts
- Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
- Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
- Some form of experience with NLP and Deep Learning using any of Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn or similar
- Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL
- Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
- Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
- Working experience with Docker
- Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
- Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
- Understanding the scope of work
- Understanding and adopting the current internal development workflow and processes
- Understanding client requirements as communicated by the project manager
- Arriving on timelines for projects, either independently or as a part of a team
- Executing projects either independently or as a part of a team
- Developing products and projects using Python
- Writing code to collect and mathematically analyse large volumes of data.
- Creating backend modules in Python by building or reutilizing existing modules in a manner so as to
provide optimal deliveries on time
- Writing Scalable, maintainable code
- Building secured REST APIs
- Setting up batch task processing environments using Celery
- Unit testing prepared modules
- Bug fixing issues as reported by the QA team
- Optimization and performance tuning of code
- Proficient with Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical problem solving
- Experience with development practices such as Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum, or at a minimum, a passion to work in an agile environment
- Software engineering practices and knowledge of Design Patterns
- Good understanding of Git.
- Knowledge of ORM(Sqlalchemy)
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Additional Job requirements
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Math or equivalent
- BS in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant professional software development experience: designing, developing, and delivering software written in Java, C#, or C++, web development.
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience building highly scalable and distributed systems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and application/services development
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Solid experience in RoR, Golang, NodeJS or Python. Good to have exposure to ML.
- Should have experience in cloud computing
- Has an ability to quickly learn and contribute in multiple codebase
- Overcomes roadblocks and requires minimal oversight
- Takes initiatives to fix issues/tech debts before assigned to him/her
- Able to deep dive into codebase and advise QA of possible regression impact
- Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks
- Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability
- Keeps track of industry trends and introduces right tech/tools for a given job
- Excellent understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
Syfe is the digital wealth manager for investors who expect more – greater transparency, smarter personalised portfolios, and better investment outcomes.
We combine proven investment strategies with game-changing technology to give investors globally diversified portfolios that are in sync with their personal risk profiles. Unlike traditional investment management, there are no high fees or hidden costs involved, so investors can be sure they are always earning the best possible return on their investment.
We are backed by leading Global investors and building Asia digital wealth champion out of Singapore.
Who are we:
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
- Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
We are seeking a Backend Engineer to develop and own state of the art products that help bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale Syfe over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it is the perfect time to join the team at an early stage and create an impact within and outside the organisation.
- Architect services and systems using well accepted design patterns to allow for iterative, autonomous development and future scaling
- Anticipates future use cases and makes design decisions that minimize the cost of future changes.
- Understand their team's domain, share their knowledge frequently with their teammates and contribute to team's documentation.
- Regularly think about team practices and processes and discusses improvements with team.
- Mentor teammates in an open, respectful, flexible, empathetic manner. Seek out mentoring opportunities specifically to create team redundancy and backfill ability.
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Firm grasp of at least one programming language
- Experience with distributed systems
- Curiosity about how things work
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
· 4+ years in a software engineering role
· You want to work in a highly collaborative environment: we believe a team can be stronger than its individual parts
· Are independent and curious
· Are comfortable owning features from design through delivery to production
· Have experience with one or more modern programming languages
· Are willing to dive into a large code base and contribute immediately
· Enjoy writing code that is understandable, maintainable, and testable
· Collaborative and Communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility.
You are a Class-A communicator: curious, thoughtful, clear, and (mostly) correct.
· BA/BS degree from top institution; MBA or CompSci degree preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby On Rails.
- Strong Project & Time Management Skills, along with the ability to apply these skills while working independently, or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology, smart contracts and cryptocurrency will be an added advantage
- Experience in fintech domain will be another added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
Hands -on experience with the following technologies is needed:
- Good Knowledge of Python & Django Framework.
- Experience in Git or any Version control systems.
- Experience in SQL Databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases like Mongodb.
- Worked on Django based live projects.
- To implement microservices using Django rest framework.
- Handling various technical aspects like coding of modules using the given design specifications
- Debugging and fixing the defects as well as analyzing its root cause.
- Deployment(AWS) and monitoring of the live project.
- Mentoring junior developers.
Knowledge/Experience of AWS will be a big plus
B-Tech-IT/B-Tech -CSE/BCA or any degree in the relevant field
3 – 6 Years
About TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd
Established in 2006, we are a research-driven 'machine-to-next' technology company. In 2018, we were recognized as the 'Telecom Technology Company of the Year - India'. We were named 'Most Innovative Software Development Company - India in 2017' and 'Best Telecom Software Company - India'. Other awards include being named among the '20 Most Promising Software Development Companies' and recognition by GSMA at the Mobile World Congress 2011. Our smart solutions enhance lifestyles and save lives, by enabling more effective communications.
With our proprietary software and technologies, we deliver solutions to telecom operators, including Airtel, Dialog Axiata, Verizon Wireless, Vodafone, and Idea. A dedicated research team focuses on next-generation solutions with sensors, smart devices, location 5.0 technology, multi-lingual multi-modal communication, omnichannel delivery platforms, cloud technologies, virtualization, rack servers, mobile phones, analytics, machine learning, and IoT.
1. Creating visually appealing, sustainable and reliable enterprise grade web applications.
2. Working with the latest frameworks and technologies used in Python, Django and web development.
3. Integrating Python applications with cross-platform web services.
4. Utilize Agile and other advanced methodologies to document, design, develop, deploy and maintain Python applications, services and solutions.
5. Staying up to date by learning new technologies and software.
6. You will be empowered to express your opinion to help shape the design of the product.
7. Creating products that will involve you from design to completion.
8. You will be part of several initiatives that help people and save lives on a very large scale across many countries.
Our Requirements :
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or BTech from a reputable university or related field or equivalent military or industry experience
2. Some prior training courses in C or Python Web Development.
3. Experience with Apache and MySQL will be appreciated.
4. Experience with performance profiling and performance tuning enterprise applications.
5. Self-Learning, motivated, and disciplined attitude.
6. High level of logic and reasoning skills.
7. Good verbal and written communication skills.
Required Experience: A minimum experience of 1 year of working in Python.