What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- You will be owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch. This will include building test plans for new features and improvising on existing test plans for feature updates and customer feedback.
- You will collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, Data Engineers, and Customer Support
- You will identify areas for automation and writing automated tests to ensure repeatability, coverage, reliability, and catching regressions.
What do I need? 🤓
- Strong quality sense and experience working closely with web/mobile development teams
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
- Attention to detail and voice of customer experience
- Experience automating end to end UI tests for mobile and web apps
- Experience in championing customer feedback post-launch and bringing it to the attention of relevant teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
Brownie points 🍰
- Understanding of the importance of test plans and how to approach writing informative bug reports
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
About FlyyX Technologies Pvt Limited
Flyy is a SaaS based gamification platform. It helps apps and websites to Acquire, retain and engage users. Create gamified challenges to improve user's in-app behaviour. Add gaming mechanics like points, badges, levels, leaderboards and scratch card rewards to any event & increase engagement.
● Experience using technologies Cypress, Cucumber, Appium, Maven, Log4J2, TestNG,
● Experience developing and executing manual and automated test suites.
Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management.
● Good Communication Skills.
● Uses a variety of black box and white box testing techniques.
● Understanding the software internals, debug problems using log files,
and automate repetitive tasks using test automation frameworks.
● Work closely with the software engineering and product team to
understand the features and technical implementation
● Understanding the impact of new changes in the systems as well as for
end users, develop test plans and test suites that approximate real-world
environments and use cases.
● Create and execute appropriate regression tests.
● Driving the software development process toward quality-centric
● B.E/B-Tech Degree in Computer science, Information technology from
● 8-10 years of hands-on experience on testing highly scalable web
applications and backend systems
● Excellent white box and backend testing skills
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● 3+ years of experience in Software Quality Engineering with focus on
testing backend servers, system components and web applications
● Should be a white box testing expert
● Should have a strong ability to understand the System Under Test.
● Should have hands-on experience on System testing, and End-To-End
● Should have the ability to analyze and decompose large systems into
smaller individual components, and design a strategy to test this system.
● Should have strong passion for Quality, and should be driven by a set of
good Quality Engineering Principles, and evangelize them.
● Should have hands-on experience on Linux, and shell scripting.
● Should have excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
● Should not feel satiated without delving deep into system/application
level logs for validation.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Nice to have skills
● Should have the ability to code, and develop user level functional
automated tests for both frontend and backend - Ideal stack to have Java
+ Test NG + WebDriver
● Experience in Agile software development team
● Experience in building/managing continuous integration systems
- Hands on exp in software development life cycle and software/product release lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance, debugging and driving improvements across teams via consensus.
- Experience designing and implementing test cases, running, and reporting on quality.
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications, analyze data and server logs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Experience in end to end manual testing and testing management tools
- Basics of automation testing.
- Strong problem solving skills & analytical skills
- Experience in working with Agile teams & methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree.
- ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) certification will be an added plus.
- Good programming and analytical skills
- Experience on DB is added advantage
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Creativity and initiative to improve test coverage, effectiveness and test process
- Expertise in automation testing tools like Selenium, cypress
- Experience in POSTMAN and equivalent tools is advantage
- Understanding performance testing and basic knowledge of Jmeter or any other tool
- Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
- Experience in Java/Perl/Python based automation and/or user-level
- Knowledge of UNIX environment and Shell scripting is desired.
- Designing, maintaining, and executing tests for Egnyte applications: we have more than 10k automated test cases that are run continuously on many test environments.
- Identifying, analyzing, and reporting bugs. We prioritise thorough documentation of each ticket, as it improves the collaboration between QA engineers and software developers.
- Collaborating with other QA engineers, developers, UX specialists, and product owners, providing feedback regarding potential risks or dependencies, and coming up with alternative solutions.
- Around 3+ years of experience in creating and maintaining automated tests (API/UI) as well as maintaining testbeds.
- Experience in owning all aspects of quality assurance, from gathering requirements on refinements or by exploration through test designing, implementation, and verification
- Being able to investigate technical obstacles and cooperate with other engineers to overcome them.
- Being an effective and articulate communicator, able to get your point across.
- Ability to create effective test cases, build test plans and execute them.
- Knowledge about testing methodologies (functional and nonfunctional).
- Passion for solving problems, improving things, and advocating for quality.
- Ability to work comfortably in UNIX systems.
- Interest in scale, performance or security testing, as well as testing distributed systems.
- Knowledge of quality assurance best practices and willingness to guide less senior peers in that area
If you have any other job-related skills (e.g. experience with SQL, JS or Python), do let us know! We’d love to see your portfolio or GitHub repositories as well.
· Automated testing of complex SPA Web application (brand-new software products based on unified platform, new features, bug verification), requirement testing, analysis and clarification (direct communication with product owner),
· Communication with different cross-functional teams
· Following automation testing standards set in the team
· Help to build fully automated testing pipeline
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in automation testing
- Testing web-applications (UI and API), including SPA
- Black box testing (boundary values, equivalence partitioning)
- UI/UX Testing
- C# experience of 2+ years
- NUnit or similar
- Selenium WebDriver
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Desire to learn tools and techniques
- Confluence or similar
- Bug tracking system (Jira)
- Allure or similar
- Jira X-Ray or similar
- Performance testing experience
- Cross-browser testing experience
- Security testing experience
· Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous
Digital business is driving a fundamental shift to cloud-native applications, creating a new set of operational and performance challenges ill-suited to the currently available solutions. At OpsCruise, we imagine a world of autonomous operations and are innovating a fundamentally different approach to performance management. OpsCruise’s vision is to automate the performance assurance of cloud applications using a model-driven closed-loop platform.
The OpsCruise team represents a global and talented team that includes domain experts in IT Operations, Networking, Storage, Hyperscale Systems and AI/ML that have built market-leading solutions at companies such as Cisco, Google, Hitachi, HP, Infoblox, Oracle and VMWare among others.
Our engineering culture values creativity, pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will join our team building and rolling out our SaaS platform in the cloud AI/Ops space.
Our Technology Stack
Our product involves the following technology areas with one or more tools in use in each area:
- Container technologies, including creating Docker plugins and extensions
- Serverless technologies including instrumentation, addons
- Orchestrators including Kubernetes, OpenShift, Mesos, Swarm
- Metric generation and collection including Prometheus and tools such as Dynatrace and Datadog
- Tracing including OpenTracing, Jaeger
- Graph tools and Databases including neo4j, JanusGraph, TinkerPop/Gremlin
- TimeSeries databases such as Prometheus, OpenTSDB
- NoSQL and Indexing tools such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Solr and Elastic
- Messaging tools including Kafka, Akka
- Big Data tools including HDFS, YARN, Spark, Flink
- AI/ML techniques including Statistical Analysis, Classification, Deep Learning, etc.
- Cloud services: AWS, GCP, and Azure, their services in databases, networking and ML tools
- High performance User Interfaces including AngularJS, Vue, D3.js and local stores
- Authentication and Authorization including tools such as Okta and KeyCloak.
- Understand user level requirements, write up the test strategy, derive test plan and test cases in detail.
- System and integration testing with automation of test cases using Python or Java.
- Use test frameworks such as Robot Framework.
- Use traffic generator tools such as JMeter for performance testing
- Set up the target test environments in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Containers based environment setup with Kubernetes and Docker, monitoring tools setup with Prometheus
- Debug incidents and issue to narrow down to a root cause
- Understand and reproduce internally issues reported by customers
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
- B.E/B.Tech Degree from a reputed institution with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience with test automation using Python or Java.
- Experience with test frameworks such as Robot Framework or TestNG.
- Traffic generation tools usage such as curl-loader or JMeter
- QA engineers for Networking Technology products such as switches, routers, L4-L7 products testing can also apply.
- Knowledge of public clouds, AWS, Azure or GCP, is desired
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker or Openshift environments required
- Hands on experience with Linux
- Strong problem solving and debugging abilities
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Interest in machine learning (ML) and data science is a plus
Most importantly, you should be someone who is passionate about building new and innovative products that solve tough real-world problems.
About the Role
The Dremio India team owns the development of the cloud infrastructure and services that power Dremio's Data Lake Engine. With focus on query performance optimization, supporting modern table formats like Iceberg, Deltalake and Nessie, this team provides endless opportunities to to define the products for next generation of data analytics.
In this role, you will get opportunities to impact high performance system software and scalable SaaS services through application of continuous performance management. You will plan, design, automate, execute the runs followed by deep analysis and identification of key performance fixes in collaboration with developers. Open and flexible work culture combined with providing employees ownership of the work they do will help you develop as a leader. The inclusive culture of the company will provide you a platform to bring fresh ideas and innovate.
- Deliver end to end performance testing independently using agile methodologies
- Prepare performance test plans, load simulators and test harnesses to thoroughly test the products against the approved specifications
- Translate deep insight of architecture, product & usage into an enhanced automated performance measurement & evaluation framework to support continuous performance management.
- Evaluate & apply the latest tools, techniques and research insights to drive improvements into a world-class data analytics engine
- Collaborate with other engineering and customer success functions to simulate customer data and usage patterns, workloads to execute performance runs, identify and fix customer issues and make sure that customers get highly performant, optimized and scalable Dremio experience
- Analyze performance bottlenecks, root cause issues, file defects, follow up with developers, documentation and other teams on the resolution.
- Publish performance benchmark report based on test runs in accordance with industry standards
- Regularly communicate leadership team with an assessment of the performance, scalability, reliability, and robustness of products before they are exposed to customers
- Analyze and debug performance issues in customer environments.
- Understand and reason about concurrency and parallelization to deliver scalability and performance in a multithreaded and distributed environment.
- Actively participate in code and design reviews to maintain exceptional quality and deepen your understanding of the system architecture and implementation
- B.Tech/M.Tech/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 8+ years of performance automation engineering experience on large scale distributed systems
- Proficiency in any of Java/C++/Python/Go and automation frameworks
- Hands on experience in integration performance automation using CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience in planning and executing performance engineering tasks to completion and taking ownership of performance epics during a set of sprints.
- Experience in designing, implementing, executing and analyzing automated performance tests for complex, production system software.
- Experience in analyzing performance bottlenecks in system, performing root cause analysis, and following issue resolution workflow to tune the system to provide optimized performance
- Ability to derive meaningful insights from the collected performance data, articulate performance findings effectively with senior team members to evaluate design choices.
- Experience with database systems internals, query optimization, understanding and tuning query access plans, and query execution instrumentation.
- Hands on experience of working projects on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Understanding of distributed file systems like S3 or ADLS or HDFS and HIVE
- Ability to create reusable components to automate repeatable, manual activities
- Ability to write technical reports and summary and present to leadership team
- Passion for learning and delivering using latest technologies
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
- Passion and ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Hands on experience of multi-threaded and asynchronous programming models
- Hands on experience in query processing or optimization, distributed systems, concurrency control, data replication, code generation, networking, storage systems
We help our customers to Go Digital at 3x Less Cost and 3x Less Time!
appZUI nGage, our App-as-Service platform, accelerates the digital idea to profit journey. Serving more than 250K consumers in US, UK, Switzerland, Australia, India and other geographies with several exciting digital transformations.
Role: Senior Automation Tester
- Design, develop and deliver various digital product test automation solutions
- Mentor and develop various team members
Skills & Capabilities:
- Structured business system analysis
- Data/metrics driven goal
- Test driven development
- Excellent communication - both written and oral
- Automation testing
- UI - Selenium, Appium
- API - JMeter
- Load testing - Docker based multi load instances of JMeter
- Gherkins & Cucumber
- Web, API and/or Mobile testing experience in BDD frameworks
What you can expect from us:
- Product engineering culture: hypothesis-develop-test-evolve
- Failures are part of learning and growing
- Organization structure and processes to maximize creativity and openness
- Success is about 5 WINS: Customer, Employee, Supplier, Society and Investor
- Written test - online (45-60min) - covering fundamentals of software, hardware, networking, puzzles etc
- Hands on challenge (4-6hrs) -Hands on coding challenge to test the problem solving and implementation skills
- Face to face (video call) discussion
- Ability to guide the technical strategy for our clients
- Passion for technical and team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with testers at all levels of experience
- Ability to spike and choose appropriate automated testing tools for given problem statement
- Experience in Testing (manual and automation) of business software applications
- Exposure to Consulting Practices, Assessment, and Recommendations, Test Plan, Progress measurement, etc
- Expertise with Open Source testing tools and Enterprise tools
- Strong exposure to Java /.Net development environment
- Great Object Oriented coding practices, including strong design patterns knowledge, Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation, etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience in creating test frameworks and strategy
- Exposure to version management tools like SVN or GIT
- Familiarity with automated deployment processes (CI & CD)