What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- You will be owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch. This will include building test plans for new features and improvising on existing test plans for feature updates and customer feedback.
- You will collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, Data Engineers, and Customer Support
- You will identify areas for automation and writing automated tests to ensure repeatability, coverage, reliability, and catching regressions.
What do I need? 🤓
- Strong quality sense and experience working closely with web/mobile development teams
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
- Attention to detail and voice of customer experience
- Experience automating end to end UI tests for mobile and web apps
- Experience in championing customer feedback post-launch and bringing it to the attention of relevant teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
Brownie points 🍰
- Understanding of the importance of test plans and how to approach writing informative bug reports
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About FlyyX Technologies Pvt Limited
Flyy is a SaaS based gamification platform. It helps apps and websites to Acquire, retain and engage users. Create gamified challenges to improve user's in-app behaviour. Add gaming mechanics like points, badges, levels, leaderboards and scratch card rewards to any event & increase engagement.
Ensure that our software products are of the highest quality by utilizing manual and automated testing techniques, excellent communication, and logical reasoning skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Test Strategy and Planning:
- Design, develop, and implement comprehensive test strategies and plans.
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to understand product requirements and define appropriate test scenarios.
Test Development and Execution:
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases.
- Execute manual test cases and analyze results.
- Set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks.
- Detect and report software defects using a bug tracking system, and work with the development team to troubleshoot, debug, and resolve them.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Research new testing tools, methodologies, and best practices and share findings with the team.
Collaboration & Communication:
- Clearly and concisely report defects and other testing outcomes to developers and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration and quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Facilitate and participate in QA reviews and updates to ensure consistency and compliance with standards.
Documentation & Reporting:
- Maintain detailed documentation of test cases, test scripts, and test outcomes.
- Produce regular reports on test status, anomalies, risks, and validation results.
Mentoring & Coaching:
- Assist junior QA team members and offer guidance as needed.
- Share knowledge on advanced testing techniques, tools, and best practices.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends, tools, and technologies in QA testing.
- Attend training and workshops to continually improve your QA skills.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role in a software services environment.
- Proficient in manual testing techniques, including black box, white box, and grey box testing.
- Experience in setting up and using automation testing tools such as Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with bug tracking tools like Azure DevOps, JIRA, etc.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Certifications in Quality Assurance, such as ISTQB or CSTE.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools like Jenkins or Travis CI.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git.
Expected Skills: QA (Automation Testing)
Experience: 3-5 Years
Can join in: Immediate Joiner (15 days max)
- Responsible for the automation testing, test planning, and test script, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms.
- Activities to be performed include:
- Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- Testing of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on time with high quality.
- Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution address customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of the product are met.
- Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- 3 - 5 years experience in Manual and Automation Testing especially in professional software product development.
- Proficient in one or more of the following technologies: RESTful APIs, Selenium Web driver Automation with .NET, Java, or other object-oriented languages like NodeJS, Cypress, etc.
- Experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, and regression testing.
- Experience in Test Planning, Scripting, and Execution
- Experience in Cloud Technology(Azure) is a plus
- Good knowledge of cross-platform rendering issues between major browsers.
- Must have good analytical, debugging ad tracing skills.
QA, TESTING, AUTOMATION, SYSTEM TESTING, Selenium, JAVA, Azure, .net, Nodejs, Cypress, RESTFUL API, CODING
HIRING for Automation Quality Analyst with MAX 30days of NOTICE PERIOD
Job ID: TNS2022QATEST08
Who Should apply?
Only for Serious job seekers
Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise their Career graph.
Why Think n Solutions Software?
Exposure to latest Technology. Opportunity working in different platforms Direct client interaction
Rapid Career Growth
Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
BE/MTech/MCA with Min 70% GPA
Professional Quality Engineering and or development experience with 3+yrs Immediate joiners preferred
Candidates will be selected based on logical / technical and scenario-based testing
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
Automation Testing Engineer - Job description
QA Automation Test Engineer is expected to plan, design, implement and maintain test automation infrastructure to enable continuous automated testing of all solutions.
- Analyze product architecture; define, develop, and drive functional test automation strategy using appropriate automation/performance tests
- Develop/enhance the framework for creating a test automation suite for smoke and regression testing integrated with the release process
- Create and prepare end-to-end technical solutions for CI/CD
- Develop test plan/strategy to support testing
- Conduct Proof of Concept for automation testing feasibility on a project as required
- Prepare roadmap for progressive automation and focus on low maintenance
- Ensure test cases have full traceability back to business requirements and technical specifications
- Develop, maintain, and communicate automated reports and testing metrics to the project stakeholders
SKILLS AND CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated 3+ years’ experience in Test Automation (or software development) with web-based software
- Experience working within a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM system is a strong preference
- Proven experience in both open-source UI & API test automation tools like Selenium WebDriver, Rest Assured, Cucumber using Java & other scripting languages with exposure to performance testing
- Experience delivering Selenium Frameworks for API testing web portals
- Should be able to create a Selenium automation framework from scratch
- Proven experience in using continuous integration technologies like Bamboo / Jenkins to integrate automated testing (unit, smoke, and regression) with the release process
- Experience in open-source tools with exposure to below is a plus:
- Selenium WebDriver
- Advanced knowledge on different design/architecture/integration/cloud/data patterns
- Exposure to Testing Life Cycle with a Test-Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven Development (BDD) environment
- Efficient with AWS environments or other cloud environments
- Mentor other test engineers and automation engineers to grow overall team capabilities
- Create training, workshops, and handbooks
- Creativity and initiative to improve test coverage and effectiveness for the entire team
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Experience in performance testing including developing NFRs, reporting and results evaluation
- Has created execution and reporting dashboards
* Participate in Requirement Analysis. Identify areas of focus during testing and QC; and communicate these clearly to product owners and senior management.
* Understand and Analyze the Functional & Regression scope of Product Development items. Assign resources to various projects so that their utilization is maximized.
* Good in designing different automation framework/Architecture based on project need.
* For any new type of feature or technology able to make progress without any guidance on both fronts.
* Come up with technology suggestions and implementation ( Tools & Framework improvements)
* Coordinate across teams for complete feature deliverables.
* Explore, Implementation & usage of code coverage tools
* Responsiveness: Availability to work on critical issues in any area, during time of stress.
* Curiosity & appetite to learn: Would have acquired detailed understanding of the overall system. Number of secondary code reviews performed Always discussing alternatives for the existing automation tech stack to keep it current.
* Mentoring: Demonstrated an ability to mentor junior members of the team, and leading thoughtprovoking technical conversations, be it pertaining to the current tech stack or new emerging technologies.
* Good to have: Knowledge of CI/CD & Agile process.
* Good to have: Performance/Load testing experience
Minimum Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 3.5+ years experience in software test
development, including creating/maintaining test automation frameworks from scratch
* Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
* Experience in front-end (APP & Web) & API automation, preferably using tools like
Selenium/Appium/Rest Assured with a framework like TestNG/Cucumber.
* API-Testing: Knowledge of API-level testing in Java, including but not limited to RESTful web service testing.
* Strong in Core Java fundamentals and Object Oriented Programming concepts
* Must have knowledge of Mobile Automation Testing (Appium or alternatives)
* Excellent communications and technical presentation skills
* Initiative to research and build solutions to tough problems in domains like Flash, OpenGL, WebGL where off-the-shelf automation tools might not be available
* Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
Lead Test Automation Engineer Job Description
- Mobile, Web, API and Desktop automation testing experience including test planning, execution, and reporting product status to deliver a high-quality software product
- Develop/Prepare and executes comprehensive test plans, procedures, test strategies and analyzing system design
- Designed/Created and Implemented various types of test automation frameworks preferably in Selenium
- Proficient in Test Automation tools - Selenium preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment. Ability to work design process into agile methodology
- Experience is using Agile Management tools – JIRA & Defect Management Systems
- Technical expertise, knowledge, and experience to maximize opportunities and constraints of different platforms/code bases
- Work within Agile project teams, continuously releasing application software and support of continuous integration processes
- Lead & Coordinate testing activities
- Mentors Test Engineers and team to increase the skill of others
- Coordinate testing activities & communication with clients (this skill is a must have)
- Extensive Experience with Selenium & Java
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with software testing best practices
- Experience with Agile and DevOps project delivery practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think of creative solutions to systems-based issues
- Strong understanding of automation frameworks and concepts
- High attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to others
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of individuals and communication styles
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Knowledge of advanced software design and development techniques
- Ability to forecast potential client issues or concerns
Advanced skill in Microsoft Office products.
Experience : 5 to 8 Yrs ( They should have experience working as lead )
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 days Maximum
Location : Bangalore (They have to come to office )
Hiring for leading BNPL player
Someone from the Product /Fintech based company
Max notice 1 month or immedite joiner are welcome
Primary role will be quality and timely delivery of the application/feature/module your team will be working on
- Analysis of requirements, preparing a query list based on those requirements
- Participation in test planning meetings and providing feedback to the testing/product teams
- Conducting exploratory testing – simultaneous test design and execution
- Writing Automation test scripts with the aim to carry out https://u-tor.com/topic/how-automate-regression-testing">automated regression tests after every update and release of the new software version
- Set the priority for automation scenarios and work to maximize test coverage
- Write documentation on automated testing and select new automated tools
- Collaborate with the development team to assess or diagnose problems and suggest possible solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Experience of 5-7 Years
- Expertise in Automation/Manual testing with experience in writing and executing the test cases
- Expertise in any Software programming language-preferably Java
- Experience in writing test automation scripts and good understanding of standard automation frameworks
- Knowledge of CI tools like Maven, Jenkins, Github and related build deployment processes
- Hands-on experience in API Testing (HTTP and RESTful web services) using JMeter/postman etc.
- Working experience on testing web applications with databases such as (SQL/MongoDb, CouchBase )
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes with Understanding the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Models - AGILE, Sprint
- LTE with 5G/4G Experience
- Understanding of LTE/5G/4G end-to-end flows
- Working experience on UEs and/or RAN side
- Good understanding of L1/L2/L3 protocols on the Air interface
- Tools and Analytical Skills
- Log Analysis Experience
- Working experience with end-to-end setups
- Scripting experience on Keysight/Anite/Anritsu/R&S tools.
- Extensive Test Automation Experience and/or development experience using Python or any (scripting) language (for at least one year)
- Understanding basic OOPS concepts
We help our customers to Go Digital at 3x Less Cost and 3x Less Time!
appZUI nGage, our App-as-Service platform, accelerates the digital idea to profit journey. Serving more than 250K consumers in US, UK, Switzerland, Australia, India and other geographies with several exciting digital transformations.
Role: Senior Automation Tester
- Design, develop and deliver various digital product test automation solutions
- Mentor and develop various team members
Skills & Capabilities:
- Structured business system analysis
- Data/metrics driven goal
- Test driven development
- Excellent communication - both written and oral
- Automation testing
- UI - Selenium, Appium
- API - JMeter
- Load testing - Docker based multi load instances of JMeter
- Gherkins & Cucumber
- Web, API and/or Mobile testing experience in BDD frameworks
What you can expect from us:
- Product engineering culture: hypothesis-develop-test-evolve
- Failures are part of learning and growing
- Organization structure and processes to maximize creativity and openness
- Success is about 5 WINS: Customer, Employee, Supplier, Society and Investor
- Written test - online (45-60min) - covering fundamentals of software, hardware, networking, puzzles etc
- Hands on challenge (4-6hrs) -Hands on coding challenge to test the problem solving and implementation skills
- Face to face (video call) discussion