Summary of Role
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges. We are looking for Advanced User Exp Designer with strong capabilities to design and own the product experience. The designer would be responsible for end to end interaction and visual design.
- Own the design execution while working closely with key stakeholders in design, engineering and business stakeholders to solve user needs and business goals
- Demonstrate mastery of the end-end UX process, including user research for discovery and product definition, and multiple methods of formal and informal user evaluations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies
- Prioritize backlog effectively; communicate clear timelines and status updates at all levels
- Guide effective documentation and communication of design - via wireframes, mockups, prototypes and user stories
- Conduct research and evaluation of designs, as well as emerging technology, industry, and market trends
Must Have Background for this Role:
- Bachelor's degree preferably from tier 1/ tier 2 design school.
- Outstanding user experience design portfolio
- Bachelors degree in human factors, psychology, user experience design or related degree
- Some experience in user experience design, interaction design or human factors
- Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., customer journey map, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
- Experience with observational research and usability testing
- Graduate degree in user experience design, human factors, interaction design or related discipline.
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Axure, Balsamiq, Visio, etc.
- Experience with design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation
- Experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a phase-gate and/or agile environment
Required Skills for this Role:
- Has 5+ years of experience (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual, product, industrial), User Experience, HCI, or a related field
- Must have strong background in interaction/UX design and continue to be hands-on as an interaction designer
- Conducts user research to understand user needs, mental models and working contexts
- Synthesizes output of stakeholder research & creates visualizations that effectively summarize key insights related to user and customer needs and behaviors, product definition.
- Has real-world experience in managing projects & stakeholders
- Skilled in standard design & wireframing tools (Adobe CC, Sketch) and visual communication