- As an Oracle Cloud ERP Developer, you are responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining RICE Objects. Your specialization will be focused on cloud architecture, application integration, and cloud application development using Oracle Cloud.
- Deliver innovative integration solutions using Oracle's PaaS offerings and maintain or enhance the existing integration solution.
- Deliver technical expertise and technical leadership when implementing solutions and developments.
- Assist with defining Scope and estimates for new project or builds.
- Collaborate by sharing knowledge and best practice within the practice and cross lines of business.
- Develop peer network to provide and receive product and skills assistance.
- Draft and review the Technical Specification documents.
- Conduct and attend internal trainings and workshops
What would your day look like?
- Collaborate with Implementation Partner and IS teams across Providence and deliver New Builds, builds via Change requests, Data Conversions, Testing and Document Reviews
Who are we looking for?
- 4+ years of Experience with at least 2 Cloud ERP HCM Implementations
- Hands on experience in any of these modules - Core HR/Payroll/Benefits/Compensation/ORC
- Experience in Oracle Integration Cloud (PaaS) ideally with integrations to/from Oracle Cloud Application.
- Hand on experience in building integration/interfaces based on webservices (SOAP and REST), File based interfaces (Batch Processing), Database (SQL and PLSQL).
- Good understanding on file handling process using OIC with various file types like XML, CSV and JSON.
- Ability to understand and develop complex integrations and should have good knowledge in integration patterns and error handling mechanism.
- Good understanding of Oracle PaaS architecture and security concepts Comfortable in XML and XSLT processing.
- Experience in ERP Cloud with knowledge in modules like Core HR, Payroll, Benefits and Absence Management.
- Should be well versed with Fusion HCM data load capabilities like HDL, PBL, Spreadsheet Loader.
- Should have worked on Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager (FSM) to implement enhancements.
- Should be aware of customization process in ERP Cloud: Sandboxes, Page Integrations, Application and Page Composer etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
About Providence Global Center
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 6+ years of experience delivering enterprise-wide technical projects. 2-3 years of experience of which should have been spent managing, growing and retaining talent within teams
- Hands-on experience programming with RESTful APIs, Python, deployment and run time environments like Docker, Kubernetes
- Deeper understanding of the network layer, HTTP, HTTPS, cookies, local storage.
- Ability to solve complex integration and product questions, looking at issues analytically.
- Organize team’s scrums, and prepare roadmap for dev tools
- Track integration success and ensure deadlines are met. Provide input to a scalable technical integration and account management process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience with other degrees.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
- Experience leading multi engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and perform under pressure, possessing a high level of energy, efficiency, and flexibility.
- Excellent business writing, presentation and communication skills.
Must have 2-3 Project implementation and more than one support experience in Oracle EBS R12
Expert level knowledge of Oracle Applications Framework, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Forms, Oracle Report, XML
Functional knowledge in financial module like, GL,AP, AR PO, Project is must
Extensive use of oracle APIs and interfaces
Experience in performance tuning of the code
Experience in shell scripting.
Worked on Oracle Alert, AME, OAM ,DFF etc
Good to have ADF experience
Good to have ORDS experience
Good to have exposure in cloud technology.
Act as a senior liaison between Business partners and IT communities
Facilitate cross-functional teams through business process and application initiatives from requirements definition
to prototyping, design, development, testing, training, and deployment.
Create technical designs to support business requirements.
Lead the development of technical solutions.
Communicate project status and escalate issues to management.
Develop and execute system test plans and scenarios.
Assist in preparing training materials for deployment of applications, modules, enhancements and bug fixes.
Assist in developing baseline datasets and reports to support testing of technical solutions
-We will provide a best hike on candidate's current ctc or offered ctc.....
we will provide upto 25LPA -30LPA
❖ Performing requirement analyses by interacting with BA, PM, and
❖ Developing high-level and detailed designs.
❖ Design, Develop, Test, Implement and Maintain high-volume, lowlatency applications for critical systems and delivering highavailability and performance.
❖ Writing well designed, testable, reusable, efficient code.
❖ Conducting configuration of your own work.
❖ Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
❖ Mentor and manage the dev team.
❖ Collaboration with testing team for Integration Testing
we will provide upto 30LPA...
Would you like to take the opportunity to part of a passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of finance? You will working on creating a mobile app for people in need and wants funds real time.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new feature.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ability to brainstorm and come up with solutions to open ended problems.
- Ability to take ownership and drive initiatives end to end.
- Desire to learn and dive deep into new technologies on the job.
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals-Operating Systems, Databases and Data Structure.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Prior experience as an Android Developer using Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android NDK
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Passion for products and aspiration to make a big impact.
- Solid engineering principles and clear understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Expertise in implementation of custom UI components along with fabulous animations and write/understand Rest APIs
- Experience working with Google Maps, Social APIs, Geo-locations, Media permissions, SMS fetch, etc.
- Experience in memory management and in designing high- performance apps
This is a role that combines technical expertise with customer management skills and requires
close interaction with the customer in understanding requirements/use cases, scheduling,
and proposing solutions. Professional Services Engineer is responsible for system
implementation by developing, building pipelines (integrations) and providing product
demos to our customers. This person needs an ability to share and communicate ideas clearly,
both orally and in writing, to executive staff, business sponsors, and technical resources in
clear concise language that is the parlance of each group.
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
1. 5+ Years’ Experience with other integration technologies like SnapLogic, Informatica,
MuleSoft, etc. and in-depth understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns
2. 5+ years of experience with SQL
3. Hands on experience with REST architectures
4. Knowledge of SOAP/XML/JMS/JSON, basic level understanding of REST principles, and
REST and SOAP APIs.
5. Deep understanding of HTTP protocols
6. Excellent customer facing skills
7. Must be a self-starter and extremely organized with your space and time.
8. Ability to juggle working independently and as part of a team.
9. Accurate and fast decision-making processes
10. Be able to quickly debug complex Snap issues and figure out the root cause of
11. Cycle between projects in weeks rather than years – continually learning about new
technology and products
- Ensure successful implementation of the new merchant with the goal to increase the number of company Digital ambassadors within the industry.
- Work closely with the merchant and the various CPD teams to guarantee a high-quality project delivery.
- Develop and execute an appropriate implementation plan for on-boarding, testing, and launch
- Configure the Product suite contracted by the merchant.
- Provide training to a select group of the merchant’s staff.
- Document key learning’s and collaborates with Solution and Technical engineers to streamline the integration and onboarding process
- Ensure transition the configured client to the internal Service Desk team and mentor its staff so they can provide full support to the client.
- Analyze and produce statistics and management reports for the leadership team
Education, skills, and experience
- Hands-on experience (1-5 years) and understanding of the eCommerce payment ecosystem and various roles/players (Payment Service Providers, payment schemes, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills whereby fluent English (written and oral) is a must.
- Coordination of end-to-end technical implementation of e-commerce payment products
- Expertise in credit card and international alternative payment solutions
- Expertise in PCI compliance and latest card schemes mandates
- Ability to manage simultaneously multiple projects and client relationships
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Former experience in programming tools, including .NET and Java
- Over 8 years of experience and 5+ in API/mulesoft
- Expert with API technology including (REST, JSON, XML, Web Security, API Management, Public/Private APIs)
- Strong experience with MuleSoft cloud hub/AnyPoint Platform with proven experience architecting, designing, implementing enterprise services, and platform operations.
- Should be proficient in developing enterprise standards, guidelines, best practices and policies for the Mulesoft platform and drive adoption
- Should be able to provide technical expertise in bringing-in automation across API life cycle ( code quality, migration, deployment, platform monitoring etc) using tools such as App Dynamics, puppet, chef or any similar tools
- Should be hands-on and proficient in DevOps methodologies such as CICD, test automation etc
- Should be able to evangelize and work with enterprise architects on API driven architecture, platform roadmap
- Should be very proficient in planning, stakeholder management, team mgmt. and communication at all levels
- Provides overall API technical leadership working with Business, BAs, Tech lead, Scrum Master to clarify requirements and set technical direction for the team
- Create product design on Salesforce.com platform using Classic Salesforce and Salesforce Lightning.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Framework.
- Build-in Salesforce plug-ins and connectors.
- Build/Enable complex customizations of the CRM application and Deployment in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Build the code according to the Technical Specifications, Detailed Design, Maintainability, and Coding and Efficiency standards.
- Must have Good Knowledge of Apex Triggers, Batch Classes, and Schedulers.
- Must have Experienced in Mentoring the People in Team.
- Integration using REST and SOAP.
- Experience in Salesforce Community cloud will be preferred.
- Experience in any Deployment Tool will be preferred.
- Client Communication capabilities will be appreciated
- 2+ years minimum of relevant Salesforce development experience.
- At least one Salesforce certification in these areas - Architect / App Builder / Platform Developer.
- Should have good communication skills
- Should be B.E/B.Tech.
- Must be a Team Player.
- Should have leadership quality to manage a team, if required.
- Flexible working hours
- Openwork Culture
- Professional Development in the Workplace.
- Continuing education
- BE/B.tech Computer science or related degree.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification is highly desired
- 4+ years of experience programming on the Salesforce platform
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite including Sales Cloud, Platform and the App Exchange
- Extensive development experience with Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual-force, Lightning, Batch Apex, SOQL, Salesforce API's and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Firm understanding of advanced design patterns and engineering best practices
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Background in development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product life-cycle
- An effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- Natural problem solver who enjoys identifying ways to improve our customer's overall experience
- Prior experience in SaaS or subscription-based companies is a plus
- Familiar with integration applications such as Boomi, Informatica and Mulesoft preferred