1 to 3 years’ experience in .Net + MVC
• Experience in AngularJS, NodeJS or ReactJS will give an edge
• Database technologies -MySQL/PostgreSQL
• API design & development
• CSS frameworks like Bootstrap or similar
• Write reusable, efficient code
• Added Advantage - AWS
Candidate should be able to join within 15-30 days, is willing to work with a startup, has experience of 2-5 years, and are from Pune.
About this role:
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who works with team members and leads them to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer uses his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient operations, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You are responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A fundamental understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- Minimum 3+ years of overall software development experience is essential.
- Multi-platform experience is an add-on and expert-level experience with business and technical applications.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in both business and IT context to drive teams to achieve results.
- Hands-on experience in, Node JS, Golang, Micro Services, Kafka, Spring Boot Experience with Relational Database (Postgress), NoSQL (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, anti-patterns best practices.
- Good understanding of Data structures and Algorithms, time and space complexity analysis.
- Good understanding of various modules, packaging, designing of callbacks, and more.
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Experience in identifying designing business events, orchestration choreography streaming of business events through Kafka, integration of Nodejs with Kafka.
- Good understanding of AWS services like Application load balancers, Security groups, S3 buckets, availability zones, security best practices to be followed, cloud formation templates, DevOps with AWS.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Good to have additional knowledge on Spring cloud frameworks like Spring cloud gateway, spring cloud Eureka, Hystrix, Spring Security OAuth, Spring Config.
- Experience in using JSON payloads and REST APIs.
- Should have Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
WE ARE HIRING!
“Python Backend Developer”
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO CAN WORK FROM OUR OFFICE AND WHO CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY!
- Good command over spoken and written English.
- Hands on developing code in Python, Django and django REST framework.
- Experience developing REST APIs for a Single Page Application (SPA) where the frontend framework is preferably ReactJS.
- Extensive experience working in MySql.
- Database Designing, ORM, SCM experience required.
- SDLC & Agile development methodologies with scrum.
- Python signalr client and signalr core.
- Prior experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) methodolog.
- Should be hands on with coding in python, django and similar python frameworks.
- Usage of Source Control with branch per task methodology.
- Prior experience working on Item Tracking systems like JIRA, TFS.
- Should have experience with full lifecycle development of at least three medium to large scale projects end to end, i.e. from inception to deployment.
- Take on development of key modules in the application.
- Help design and implement functional requirements, with the best practices followed in the industry.
- Documenting spec for the API interfaces in consultation with the mobile app development team.
- You will be responsible for day-to-day development tasks across the Software Development Life Cycle assigned to you.
- Code review on a regular basis and ensuring code quality and adherence to company coding standards.
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND FOR THIS ROLE
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science.
- OR equivalent industry exposure.
ShujaBITS Infotech Solutions specializes in providing cost-effective IT solutions for Small and Medium-sized Enterprise by leveraging the Microsoft stack of technologies, mobile platforms like Android and iOS, cloud platforms like Windows Azure & Amazon AWS and Zoho Suite of Products.
WHY JOIN US?
- Amazing career growth
- Chance to grow and learn from the true innovators and unfold your skills.
- Flexible working environment
- Quarterly Performance Feedback Sessions and appraisals TIMELY!
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Team Off sites
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Self-Branding, Webinars and Training Programs.
Designation : Senior Developer
Job Location – Remote
Experience- Min 5 Years
Notice Period: Immediate To 45 Days
About Payroll Company: TSG Global Services Pvt. Ltd (UnisolTSG Group).(www.unisoltsg.com)
From a humble beginning in 1999, TSG is now wings-spread into IT Solutions, ERP Solutions, Technology & solutions.Though head quartered in Kolkata. TSG has been the steady Solutions Partner to multinational giants .TSG operates pan India bases having regional operations in Bangalore, Noida, Mumbai. Overseas operation spread across Middle-East, USA and Africa.When it comes to your IT deployment you need only the best.
- Software Solutions - Products and Services
- On-demand Staff Augmentation
- Managed SLAs
- • 3 Years experience in Asp.Net, C# ,MVC development• Must be able to design and implement across all layers of the software• Capable of creating High level and low-level design document
- • Exposure to debugging , troubleshooting and performance
- • At least basic client side knowledge of Web technologies, JS, HTML, CSS
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- MongoDb database or relational database skills
Candidate must have core .Net experience and experience in ASP.net,MVC,C# & MS SQL
Experience in SDL process
- Looking for a talented PHP Developer having experience in writing clean PHP code.
- Someone very good at understanding requirements and developing services & features quickly.
- Good communication skills & team player, who engages with all stakeholders of the project to add clarity for all aspects of the ongoing software development project.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Having good attention to detail & requirements.
- Building software applications in PHP.
- Developing applications using best design and coding practices.
- Writing, maintaining & upgrading middleware & back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating code with Databases & data storage solutions.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web services.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Key Requirements :
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Must have Experience in PHP (Lumen & Laravel).
- Experience in creating scalable service-oriented & serverless applications.
- Experience with secure coding.
- Proficient BitBucket and Git.
- Should be experienced in following Agile methodologies. Tools - Jira & Confluence.
- Must have experience in RDBMS - Postgres/MySql and NoSql - MongoDB/Redis.
- Additional knowledge/experience in Python and NodeJs will be good to have.
- Good to have experience in AWS.
- Good problem solving, decision making and prioritization skills.
• 3+ years of hands-on software engineering experience in Node.js and Typescript (including
Express, Feathers.js or similar)
• Proficient at programming and interacting with APIs
• Strong understanding of production systems, especially in AWS
• Deep understanding of mobile backend infrastructure including service-oriented or microservice architecture
• Customer-focused, reacts well to changes, work with teams and able to multitask
• Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment
Bonus if you have the following:
• Experience in React and/or React Native
• Active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github etc.
• Worked with Linux
• Prior startup experience
We are looking for Node.JS Developer with knowledge of Laravel on urgent basis. Kindly find the job description below:-
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expertise in UI frameworks mainly Node.JS and Laravel.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience: 3 Years
Salary: Best for deserving candidate
You will get to own and build world-class, stable, secure and scalable solutions
Ownership, trust and flexibility comes with the job and you are expected to consistently raise the bar in terms of technical proficiency and quality of code.
You will get to work with a highly experienced team in a very informal, yet results-oriented environment
You should think consumer-first and have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
You will actively participate in defining stable and scalable engineering processes to meet the demands of a fast growing team.
3+ years hands-on application development experience in Python, Django, Flask & NodeJS
Highly proficient in SQL and NoSQL databases and Redis.
Should have a strong hands-on working knowledge on AWS services like EC2, S3, Route53, SES, SQS, SNS etc.
Should have successfully built and deployed complex and resource efficient backend APIs that work flawlessly at scale
Should be willing to take on responsibility and ownership and should be highly motivated and fun to work with :)
Experience in working at fast-paced startups is a big plus!
If you have the knowledge, experience and hunger to make a positive impact, we’d love to meet you.
Principles we follow: Clean Code and Clean Architecture
We are committed to fostering a culture of empathy, inclusivity, and acceptance — regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. Our mission is to transform the freight shipping industry and we achieve that through a culture of empathy, being diligent, harboring innate curiosity and desire to learn, quick validations, and feedback-driven process.
You'd like here because we
- Create solutions for real-world problems
- Continuously contribute to the tech and web community
- Have an independent environment in which to grow your creativity and potential
- A collaborative team of strong developers that like to solve challenging and technical problems in a simple manner
Qualifications and Skills
- Mastery of dev/build tools: git, NodeJS, npm, grunt, gulp, babel, webpack
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB and Postgre
- Knowledge of REST API design and development.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly
- 3-6+ years of professional software development
- Proven full-stack web development
- Passionate about engineering perfection, performance, and quality
- Understanding and ability to orchestrate core computer science concepts
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, operating comfortably in a fast-paced and dynamic team setting
Job Type: Full-time