Location : Hyderabad
Timings : 1.30 to 10.30 PM IST
- Technical design, development and testing of core Dynamics 365 Business Central Apps
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
- Conduct Code Reviews and mentor other team members
- Minimum of 10+ years of Dynamics NAV Development and/or Dynamics 365 Business Central experience
- Strong knowledge of C\AL, and experience with AL
- Understanding of Events and Subscribers
- Dynamics NAV Web Services/API experience to integrate with 3rd party software’s
- Working Experience on Integrations
- Real-time Knowledge on RDLC Reports
- Strong Knowledge in Purchase, Sales. Finance is plus
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Good working experience with US customers/teams
- Certificate in Dynamics NAV development (or equivalent in Dynamics 365 BC)
Enterprise Asset Management/ Work Management
IBM Maximo,SAP IAM,Infor EAM
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Overall experience of 5-10 years
- Strong Functional knowledge in Enterprise Asset Management/ Work Management
- Hands on experience in IBM Maximo or SAP IAM or Infor EAM and its integration with supporting systems
- Experience in Utilities industry clients (Electricity or Gas or Water)
- Experience in Supply Chain Domain will be a plus
- Full time regular MBA
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering
Prozo is an integrated supply chain company offering
● omni-channel warehousing & fulfilment (asset-light 4PL)
● omni-channel Warehouse Management Software (WMS) and Order management
● multi-channel distribution on 13+ online platforms; be it horizontal e-commerce platforms
(Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal etc.), vertical-specific platforms (Mnytra, Nykaa, 1MG,
Pharmeasy etc) or hyper-local platforms (Big Basket, Grofers, Jiomart etc)
We are a middleware between the brand and offline/online retailers and help small/medium size
brands get a distinctive supply chain and distribution edge. With more than 500,000 sellers
selling on online platforms and brands finding it more and more difficult to establish themselves
on these platforms, Prozo helps these brands become supply chain and distribution-ready on
these platforms by offering them "tech, fulfilment, and distribution" as-a-service.
Through our technology enablement of the supply chain & distribution, we are able to save the
cost of carrying inventory by >10%, add 3-5% to the topline and bring down working capital
Brief About Role: Prozo (www.prozo.com) provides ‘e-commerce warehousing and
fulfilment services’ along with ‘supply chain technology solutions’ to brands from various
segments like health care, beauty, books, stationery, toys etc. Prozo is looking to strengthen its
Freight Solutions team to acquire SMEs & Direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands as clients.
Key Responsibility Areas:
● Business Development Planning: Develop a comprehensive business plan strategy to
acquire clients in a time-bound manner.
● Demand Side Business Development: Identify target clients (SMEs and D2C brand)
who are looking for competitive freight solutions. Make a value proposition & convert
them into Prozo customers.
● Supply Side Business Development: Work with logistics/ freight companies and get
competitive quotes for FTL and PTL logistics services
● Deal Closure: You are expected to engage with the client in multiple rounds of
negotiation and drive the deal to closure. Maintaining the high conversation ration of
deals closed/Client in the pipeline will be an important metric in your performance.
● P&L Responsibility: Responsible for complete P&L of PTL and FTL growth business
and Inside & Outbound Sales.
● Technology Savvy: You will be expected to develop a detailed understanding of
technology solutions offered by Prozo related to e-commerce fulfilment and offline
supply chain digitization. You will be expected to bundle the same along with the freight
solutions as per the client’s requirement.
● Strong know-how of Omni-Channel/multi-channel Fulfilment: The candidate should
have a deep understanding of B2B and B2C distribution channels as well as online and
offline distribution channels.
● Team Building: The candidate should be able to build and lead a highly competent
team of middle-level professionals.
● Project execution: Work with operation team for project execution till the operation is
smooth. Work as a bridge between client & operation team.
● Bill Submission & Payment Follow-up: The candidate should be able to maintain 2 major points.
○ Bill submission to client on time every month - follow-up with the concerned team.
○ Follow up with the client for the timely manner payment to the company.
● Minimum 03 years of experience in freight-business i.e., PTL and FTL business
● Solution designing expertise and prowess with excel
● Expertise in handling Logistics, sales and business development activities
● Ability to establish meaningful business relations with clients.
● If you have already experienced startups, it will be an added advantage to your candidature.
● Ex-founders of the supply chain companies would make a great fit for this role!
Role: Manager/ Assistant Manager-Freight Solutions
Location: Ecotech 12, Greater Noida West, Uttar Pradesh - 201310
Reporting to: Senior Manager /Assistant Vice President - Business Development
Qualification – MBA or Graduate
Job Location – Delhi/NCR
Profile – Business Manager B2C Sales (PTL & FTL)
Interview Process – Virtual
Role – Dynamics 365
Experience – 3 years & above
Location – Remote, Jaipur , Pune , Ajmer, Gurgaon, Noida
- Gather requirements from the client
- Proactively builds and manages relationship with client management
- Developing business cases, project plans and project documentation.
- Deliver projects/work on-time, on-budget, and in a way that accomplishes client goals
- Reviews and ensures high quality of work is delivered
- Meets deadlines and manages competing priorities under pressure
- Apply creative thinking to identify possible reporting solution alternatives
- Travel to client locations as per the project and/or client needs
- 5+ years of project experience and Min 2+ years’ experience in Power Platform development and customizations.
- Deep understanding of D365 capabilities, architecture, and deployment of online solutions.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules like Sales, Service, Marketing and Field Service.
- Skills Driving Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy.
- Experience in leveraging Microsoft Power Platform capabilities for MS Dynamics CRM using PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI.
- Good experience in Portals and USD development with CRM.
- Experience in assisting with integration of CRM with other business systems and applications.
- Assists the functional resources/business analysts with requirements gathering and provides design guidance for mid to large sized Dynamics 365 CRM projects.
- Proficiency in OOB Customizations like Business Rules, Workflows, Actions, Security roles configurations.
- Good knowledge in code and project management using Azure DevOps.
- Experience in the Power Apps component framework
Good To Have:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Power Platform certifications.
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Superior understanding of current applications and trends in IT.
- Good knowledge of all phases of IT including network administration, computer support, help desk, software development or specialization in one area.
- Experience in client communication
- Proficient in communication.
- Mentoring skills of junior resources.
- Excellent foundational consulting skills including critical thinking and analysis, verbal and written communications, executive presence, facilitation and presentation skills, business analysis
- Ability to conduct business user workshops, design reviews, executive presentations, and
- lead other senior stakeholder/sponsor meetings
- Experience in delivering end to end reports
- Must be able to travel to client locations if needed
- Is detail oriented and deliverables focused
Key Skills: Dynamics 365 & Power Platform, Azure DevOps
Location: Chennai, Coimbatore, Bhubaneswar
|SKILL: MS DYNAMICS Functional
• Minimum 5-6 years’ experience in MS Dynamics 365 Implementation & Roll out Projects
• Create detailed solution design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan
• Configuring and deploying Microsoft cloud solutions integrating with all connected system.
• Prepare Solution Design documents / Key user Training / End to End Testing/ Roll outs
• Lead solution discussion and provide innovative ideas and thought leadership
• Identify and define the problem statement. Evaluate the solution options and provide recommendations
• Leading training and participating in solution demonstration efforts- Providing expertise in integration of third party solutions into the Microsoft cloud platform
• Working as a team with other firm technical and business process oriented consultants
• Train the Key Super users using the Train-The-Trainer approach
• Setup of RF Devices, scanners, RFID and Printers in MS Dynamics
• Expertise in the complete Software development life cycle involving development, documentation, testing and maintenance.
Profile:Senior Functional Consultant Dynamics Ax/365
Company: AXTECHNOSOFT PRIVATE LIMITED
AX Technosoft Private Limited is Indian subsidiary of DAXSWS Group. WELCOME TO DAX SOFTWARE SOLUTIONSAt DAX, we strive to provide business management Solutions by facilitating use of Microsoft Dynamics. We offer a wide range of solutions consisting of Functional Consulting, System Upgrades, End to End Implementations, Project support, Training to end users and Customisation requests.Well established in the market for more than 9 years, we have a skilled team of consultants to cater all your ERP requirements. We are determined to provide holistic solutions keeping future business plans in mind which helps you improve profit margins. By transferring all your ERP related hassles to us, you can grow by focusing on core business operations. We aspire to come up with solutions which helps you grow, evolve, innovate and capture new opportunities in the market.DAX Support, founded in 2012 has been extending support via enabling Microsoft Dynamics solutions to key businesses. We find our glory by working with international brands around the world to provide specific ERP solutions ranging from new implementations, up-gradation in existing applications, performance tuning, optimizations to Microsoft cloud, and infrastructure solutions. This covers the complete suite of Dynamics 365 by Microsoft that comes with the comfort of 24/7/365 support. DAX support has worked with 30+ partners powering D365 applications and Microsoft end-users worldwide to fine-tune their processes efficiently. We bring a complete package of Microsoft Dynamics solutions backed up by dynamics consultants encompassing the wide range of experience in IT, Retail, agriculture and many more sectors.www.daxsws.com
- Provide expertise in Dynamics AX Finance functions.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX application and evaluates the customers business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Taking ownership of the design of bespoke AX solutions, which may include complex integrations or significant module changes or even designing a new module Acting as the translation point between functional and technical teams so that solutions can be developed
- Effectively managing large work streams to stay within scope, meet or exceed project schedule and remain within the approved budget
- Guiding Project Managers and keeping them informed
- Delivering end user training
- Prepare our Managed Services team for the transition to support
- When necessary, collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current and future state business processes.
- Collaborate, manage and lead meetings with functional/technical consultants and client/end-users.
- Supports the Microsoft Dynamics AX application to achieve the customers business requirements.
- Facilitate the customers decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application).
- Responsible for conducting user acceptance testing and train customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics AX application.
Required Candidate profile
8+ years of experience as a Subject Matter Expert in Microsoft Dynamics AX, with a focus on either: Finance / T&L /E Commerce/
5+ years of experience developing functional specifications for Dynamics AX enhancements and integrations with atleast 2 full lifecycle implementations.
6+ years of experience with setup, configuration, implementation, integration and testing of AX solutions using best practices implementation methodology and/or Microsoft Sure Step methodology
Work from Home (Day shift)
Package: 15-20 L
We are dedicated to supporting the Business Central product and have a very experienced team of expert consultants in the field, all with about 10 or more years of experience.
- 5+ years' Dynamics NAV development experience and at least 2 years in AL development.
- Experience working with NAV versions 2017, 2018, and D365 Business Central
- Developing complex customisations, data migration, plugins, and integration to external systems
- Debugging and troubleshoot issues related to NAV/BC code
- Power Platform (PowerApps, Power BI, and Power Automate)
- SQL and .NET, SSRS, AL Programming and integrations
- Experience in report layout developments
- Experience with Web APIs including SOAP, Rest OData, etc.
- Experience in NAV upgrades
- Previous experience working with geographically diverse teams.
The candidate should be self-motivated and customer-focused with excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. Attention to detail is important in the role. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, a self-starter, skilled at implementing solutions, and experience at support.We have a good team environment based in a great setting. The position will have an attractive salary depending on experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KORCOMPTENZ is a technology transformation solutions integrator. Over 17 years of experience providing technology transformation services for over 200 clients. Microsoft Gold Partner with certified functional and technical resources. Extensive experience serving Fortune 500 companies, SMBs, and non-profits with a trusted global delivery model.
KORCOMPTENZ is a people-oriented company that provides our associates with opportunities to grow as professionals, domain experts, and leaders. We offer an open work environment, state-of-the-art infrastructure, transparency, constant training for technical and soft skills, competitive opportunities to test employees’ critical thinking and creative abilities, and much more.
If you are looking to make a significant impact on your career and overall growth, KORCOMPTENZ is the right place. We offer an energetic work culture where learning is an everyday affair. We encourage our employees to achieve their fullest potential by providing independence, the right environment, and guidance.
Job Title: D365 T&L functional consultant with AWM
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 7+ years of overall professional experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Functional.
- Should have minimum 2-3 implementations on D365 Finance and operations for a Global organization.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional solution design.
- Extensive experience in Trade and Logistics Module with Advance Warehouse Management module (AWM).
- Experience with setup, configuration, implementation, integration and testing of AX / D365 F&O solutions using best practices implementation methodology and/or Microsoft Sure Step methodology.
- Excellent understanding ERP Business Processes, industry vertical knowledge.
- Experience in design and creating test scenarios, functional test cases and User acceptance testing.
- Coordinating with the Technical Team for development / customization.
- Certified on Dynamics AX / D365FO at desired levels.
- Excellent communication and good customer approach.
- Must be able to work effectively both in a team environment and individually.
- Preferably a Post Graduate / Graduate with relevant Dynamics work experience.
- Can do attitude.
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table.
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and Self-learner focused on research and learning.
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability.
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
We are hiring for C#.Net with MS Dynamics CRM developer with 5+ years of experience.
Kindly share the details below
Praveen Kumar S A