Bito is a startup that is using AI (ChatGPT, OpenAI, etc) to create game-changing productivity experiences for software developers in their IDE and CLI. Already, over 100,000 developers are using Bito to increase their productivity by 31% and performing more than 1 million AI requests per week.
Our founders have previously started, built, and taken a company public (NASDAQ: PUBM), worth well over $1B. We are looking to take our learnings, learn a lot along with you, and do something more exciting this time. This journey will be incredibly rewarding, and is incredibly difficult!
We are building this company with a fully remote approach, with our main teams for time zone management in the US and in India. The founders happen to be in Silicon Valley and India.
We are hiring a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- Collaborate with the development team to design, develop, and implement Java-based applications
- Perform analysis and provide recommendations for Cloud deployments and identify opportunities for efficiency and cost reduction
- Build and maintain clusters for various technologies such as Aerospike, Elasticsearch, RDS, Hadoop, etc
- Develop and maintain continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) frameworks
- Provide architectural design and practical guidance to software development teams to improve resilience, efficiency, performance, and costs
- Evaluate and define/modify configuration management strategies and processes using Ansible
- Collaborate with DevOps engineers to coordinate work efforts and enhance team efficiency
- Take on leadership responsibilities to influence the direction, schedule, and prioritization of the automation effort
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant work experience in a DevOps role
- At least 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing infrastructure as code within the AWS/GCP/Azure ecosystem
- Expert knowledge of any cloud core services, big data managed services, Ansible, Docker, Terraform/CloudFormation, Amazon ECS/Kubernetes, Jenkins, and Nginx
- Expert proficiency in at least two scripting/programming languages such as Bash, Perl, Python, Go, Ruby, etc.
- Mastery in configuration automation tool sets such as Ansible, Chef, etc
- Proficiency with Jira, Confluence, and Git toolset
- Experience with automation tools for monitoring and alerts such as Nagios, Grafana, Graphite, Cloudwatch, New Relic, etc
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple diverse projects simultaneously
What do we offer:
At Bito, we strive to create a supportive and rewarding work environment that enables our employees to thrive. Join a dynamic team at the forefront of generative AI technology.
· Work from anywhere
· Flexible work timings
· Competitive compensation, including stock options
· A chance to work in the exciting generative AI space
· Quarterly team offsite events
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
• Drive end-to-end automation from GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket to Deployment,
Observability and Enabling the SRE activities
• Guide operations support (setup, configuration, management, troubleshooting) of
digital platforms and applications
• Solid understanding of DevSecOps Workflows that support CI, CS, CD, CM, CT.
• Deploy, configure, and manage SaaS and PaaS cloud platform and applications
• Provide Level 1 (OS, patching) and Level 2 (app server instance troubleshooting)
• DevOps programming: writing scripts, building operations/server instance/app/DB
monitoring tools Set up / manage continuous build and dev project management
environment: JenkinX/GitHub Actions/Tekton, Git, Jira Designing secure networks,
systems, and application architectures
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure secure product development
• Disaster recovery, network forensics analysis, and pen-testing solutions
• Planning, researching, and developing security policies, standards, and procedures
• Awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies, and
• Installation and use of firewalls, data encryption and other security products and
• Maturity in understanding compliance, policy and cloud governance and ability to
identify and execute automation.
• At Wesco, we discuss more about solutions than problems. We celebrate innovation
The role requires you to design development pipelines from the ground up; design and operate highly available systems in AWS Cloud environments. Also involves Configuration Management, Web Services Architecture, DevOps Implementation, Build & Release Management, Database management, Backups, and Monitoring.
Key responsibility area
- Creating and managing CI/CD pipelines for microservice architectures.
- Creating and managing application configuration.
- Researching and planning architectures and tools for smooth deployments.
- Logging, metrics and alerting management.
- EKS cluster architecture
- Proficient in Linux Commands line, bash scripting and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in designing CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins, AWS codebuild/code deploy.
- Experience in micro services architecture deployment, Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, EKS.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management tools (Infrastructure as the cloud) such as terraform, AWS cloud formation etc.
- Experience in python scripting is an advantage.
- Proficient in AWS Services. Deployment, Monitoring and troubleshooting applications in AWS.
- Configuration management tools like ansible/chef/puppet.
- Proficient in the deployment of applications behind load balancers and proxy servers such as nginx, apache.
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools like ELK(Elastic-search, Logstash, Kibana), Nagios. Graylog, splunk, Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
- Proficient in Configuration Management.
Linux command, Container orchestration tool (EKS), CI/CD(Jenkin), Micro services, AWS, Scripting(Bash,shell Python, Go), Ngnix
Good to have
Configuration Management(Ansible or similar tool), Logging tool( ELK or similar), Monitoring tool(Ngios or similar, garfana Prometheus), IaC(Terraform, cloud formation), Container orchestration tool (Kubernetes)
100% Remote Working
Paid Time Off
- Supervision of the CI/CD process for the automated builds and deployments of web services and web applications as well as desktop tool in the cloud and container environment
- Responsibility of the operations part of a DevOps organization especially for development in the environment of container technology and orchestration, e.g. with Kubernetes
- Installation, operation and monitoring of web applications in cloud data centers for the purpose of development of the test as well as for the operation of an own productive cloud
- Implementation of installations of the solution especially in the container context
- Introduction, maintenance and improvement of installation solutions for development in the desktop and server environment as well as in the cloud and with on-premise Kubernetes
- Maintenance of the system installation documentation and implementation of trainings
Execution of internal software tests and support of involved teams and stakeholders
- Hands on Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in communications engineering, electrical engineering, physics or comparable qualification
- Experience in software
- Installation and administration of Linux and Windows systems including network and firewalling aspects
- Experience with build and deployment automation with tools like Jenkins, Gradle, Argo, AnangoDB or similar as well as system scripting (Bash, Power-Shell, etc.)
- Interest in operation and monitoring of applications in virtualized and containerized environments in cloud and on-premise
- Server environments, especially application, web-and database servers
- Knowledge in VMware/K3D/Rancer is an advantage
- Good spoken and written knowledge of English
We're looking for a passionate DevOps engineer with a minimum of 10 years’ experience across all levels, who will work closely with the development teams in Agile setup to continuously improve, support, secure, and operate our production and test environments. We believe in automating our infrastructure as much as possible and pursuing challenging problems in a sustainable and repeatable way.
- Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Gitlab, Jenkins, Fastlane, New Relic, Datadog, SonarQube, IaC
- Apache, Nginx, Linux, Ubuntu, Microservices, Python, Shell, Bash, Helm
- Selenium, Jmeter, Slack, Jira, SAST, OSSEC, OWASP
- Node.JS, PHP, Golang, MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Redis, Elastic search,
- VPC, API Gateway, Cognito, DocumentDB, ECS, Lambda, Route53, ACM, S3, EC2, IAM
- Production experience with distributed/scalable systems consisting of multiple microservices and/or high-traffic web applications
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Extensive knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Troubleshooting skills that range from diagnosis to solution for Dev team issues
- Knowledge of how the web works and HTTP fundamentals
- Knowledge of IP networking, DNS, load balancing, and firewalling
Bonus points, if you have:
- Experience in agile development and delivery process.
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language. TecStub uses e.g. Nodes, PHP
- Experience in containerizing applications and deployment to production (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in building modern Terraform infrastructures in cloud environments (AWS, GCP, etc...)
- Experience in analysis of application and database performance monitoring tools (Newrelic, datalog, cluster control, etc..)
- Experience with SQL databases like MySQL, NoSQL, Realtime database stores like Redis, or anything in between.
- Experience being part of the engineering team that built the platform.
- Knowledge of good security practices, including network security, system hardening, secure software, and compliance.
- Familiarity with automated build pipeline / continuous integration using Gitlab and Jenkins and Kubernetes/Docker with this setup, we're deploying to production 2 times per day!
The entire interview process would take approximately 10 Days.
- HR Screening Call (15 minutes)
- Technical Interview Round Level 1 (30 Minutes)
- Technical Interview Round Level 2 (60 minutes)
- Final Interview Round (60 minutes)
Tecstub is a renowned global provider of comprehensive digital commerce solutions for some of the world's largest enterprises. With offices in North America and Asia-Pacific, our team offers end-to-end solutions such as strategic Solution Consulting, eCommerce website and application development, and support & maintenance services that are tailored to meet our clients' unique business goals. We are dedicated to delivering excellence by working as an extended partner, providing next-generation solutions that are sustainable, scalable, and future-proof. Our passionate and driven team of professionals has over a decade of experience in the industry and is committed to helping our clients stay ahead of the competition.
We value our employees and strive to create a positive work environment that promotes work-life balance and personal growth. As part of our commitment to our team, we offer a range of benefits to ensure our employees are supported and motivated.
- A 5-day work week that promotes work-life balance and allows our employees to take care of personal responsibilities while excelling in their professional roles.
- 30 annual paid leaves that can be utilized for various personal reasons, such as regional holidays, sick leaves, or any other personal needs. We believe that taking time off is essential for overall well-being and productivity.
- Additional special leaves for birthdays, maternity and paternity events to ensure that our employees can prioritize their personal milestones without any added stress.
- Health insurance coverage of 3 lakhs sum insured for our employees, spouse, and children, to provide peace of mind and security for their health needs.
- Vouchers and gifts for important life events such as birthdays and anniversaries, to celebrate our employees' milestones and show appreciation for their contributions to the company.
- A dedicated learning and growth budget for courses and certifications, to support our employees' career aspirations and encourage professional development.
- Company outings to celebrate our successes together and promote a sense of camaraderie among our team members. We believe that celebrating achievements is an important part of building a positive work culture.
AWS, Terraform, KUBERNETES, GITHUB, APACHE, BASH, DOCKER, ANSIBLE, GIT, Microservices, UBUNTU, GITLAB, CI/CD, APACHE SERVER, NGINX, NODEJS
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
We are looking at extremely talented programmers/ problem solvers to join us in disrupting the legal/ tax and compliance product space.
We are looking for a passionate DevOps or DevSecOps Engineer, who can support deployment, monitor our production, QE, Performance, and Staging environments. Applicants should have a strong understanding of UNIX internals and should be able to clearly articulate how it works. Knowledge of shell scripting & security aspects is a must. Any experience with infrastructure as code is a big plus. The key responsibility of the role is to manage deployments, security, and support of business solutions. Having experience in database applications like Postgres & Ruby on Rails is a huge plus. At VakilSearch. Experience doesn't matter, passion to produce change matters.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- As part of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for configuration, optimization, documentation, and support of the infra components of VakilSearch’s product which are hosted in cloud services & on-prem facility
- Design, build tools and framework that support deploying and managing our platform & Exploring new tools, technologies, and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability
- Support and troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup, and restore of different Env
- Manage resources in a cost-effective, innovative manner including assisting subordinates ineffective use of resources and tools
- Resolve incidents as escalated from Monitoring tools and Business Development Team
- Implement and follow security guidelines, both policy and technology to protect our data
- Identify root cause for issues and develop long term solutions to fix recurring issues and Documenting it
- Strong in performing production operation activities even in night times if required
- Ability to automate [Scripts] recurring tasks to increase velocity and quality.
- Experience in working with Linux Server, DevOps tools, Orchestration tools
- Linux, RedHat, AWS, CompTIA+, and any other certification is a value add
II-A Experience Required in DevOps Aspects:
- Length of Experience: Minimum 1-4 years experience
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Cloud deployments, Linux administration[ Kernel Tuning is a value add ], Linux clustering, AWS, virtualization, and networking concepts [ Azure, GCP value add ]
- Experience in deployment solutions CI/CD like Jenkins or GitHub Actions [ Release Management is a value add ]
- Hands-on experience in any of the configuration management IaC tools like Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation [ Chef & Puppet is a value add ]
- Administration, Configuring and utilizing Monitoring and Alerting tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, ELK, Zabbix, Datadog, etc
- Experience with Containerization, Orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes [ Docker swarm is a value add ]
- Experience in Database applications like, PostgreSQL, MongoDB & MySQL [DataOps]
- Good at Version Control & source code management systems like GitHub, GIT
- Experience in Serverless [ Lambda/GCP cloud function/Azure function ]
- Experience in Web Server Nginx, and Apache
- Knowledge in Redis, RabbitMQ, ELK, REST API [ MLOps Tools is a value add ]
- Knowledge in Puma, Unicorn, Gunicorn & Yarn
- Hands-on VMWare ESXi/Xencenter deployments
- Experience in Implementing and troubleshooting TCP/IP networks, VPN, Load Balancing & Web application firewalls
- Deploying, Configuring, and Maintaining Linux server systems ON premises and OFF premises
- Code Quality like SonarQube is a value add
- Test Automation like Selenium, JMeter, JUnit is a value add
- Experience in Heroku and OpenStack is a value add
II-B Experience Required in SecOps Aspects:
- Length of Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Identifying Inbound and Outbound Threats and resolving it
- Knowledge in CVE & applying the patches for OS, Ruby gems, Node, and Python packages
- Documenting of the Security fix for future use
- Establish cross-team collaboration with security built into the software development lifecycle
- Forensics and Root Cause Analysis skills are mandatory
- Weekly Sanity Checks of the ON prem and OFF prem environment.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- An understanding of programming languages such as Ruby, NodeJS, ReactJS, Perl, Java, Python, and PHP
- Good written and verbal communication skills to facilitate efficient and effective interaction with peers, partners, vendors, and customers
- Independent, self-motivated team player Meticulous and methodical in creating solutions
- Should be a quick learner
- Agile Methodology
- Should have the ability to maintain a high level of alertness and attention to detail for extended periods
- Installation and administration of various software for the enterprise
IV Interview focus areas:
- AWS, GCP & Azure
- Monitoring, Containerization, Orchestration, & Networking
- Problem-solving, Scripting [ Bash / Python ], systems administration, and troubleshooting scenarios
- Cloud functions & Lambda
- Infrastructure as a Code [ Ansible or Terraform or CloudFormation]
- Startup Culture fit, Agility, Persistence, Communication'
V Location: Chennai, India
- Drive the architectural design, solution planning, and feasibility study on Cloud Computing Infrastructure.
- Deliver new IT services and exploit current infrastructure technologies.
- Drive the infrastructure roadmaps and planning in adopting the cloud infrastructure in a long
- Conduct research and make recommendations on suitable cloud platforms & services.
- Advice on and implement cloud best practices.
Desired understanding of the following - VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, Route 53,
Lambda, Billing, AWS MYSQL, Kinesis, API Gateway, Cloud Watch, EBS, AMI, RDS, Dynamo
DB, ELB, Light sail, Kubernetes, Docker, NAT Gateway
Education & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years related work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Solid experience in infrastructure architecture solutions design
- Solid knowledge in AWS/Google Cloud
- Experience in managing implementations on public clouds (AWS/Google Cloud)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills - Good command of written and spoken English.
- Certification for AWS/Google Cloud Architect - Associate level
● Auditing, monitoring and improving existing infrastructure components of highly available and scaled
product on cloud with Ubuntu servers
● Running daily maintenance tasks and improving it with possible automation
● Deploying new components, server and other infrastructure when needed
● Coming up with innovative ways to automate tasks
● Working with telecom carriers and getting rates and destinations and update regularly on the system
● Working with Docker containers, Tinc, Iptables, HAproxy, ETCD, mySQL, mongoDB, CouchDB and
You would be bringing below skills to our team :
● Expertise with Docker containers and its networking, Tinc, Iptables, HAproxy, ETCD, and ansible
● Extensive experience with setup, maintenance, monitoring, backup and replication with mySQL
● Expertise with the Ubuntu servers and its OS and server level networking
● Good experience of working with mongoDB, CouchDB
● Good with the networking tools
● Open Source server monitoring solutions like nagios, Zabbix etc.
● Worked on highly scaled, distributed applications running on the Datacenter Ubuntu VPS instances
● Innovative and out of box thinker with multitasking skills working in a small team efficiently
● Working Knowledge of any scripting languages like bash, node or python
● It would be an advantage if have experience with the calling platforms like FreeSWITCH, OpenSIPS or
Kamailio and have basic knowledge of SIP protocol
• Drive the architectural design, solution planning and feasibility study on Cloud Computing Infrastructure.
• Deliver new IT services and exploit current infrastructure technologies.
• Drive the infrastructure roadmaps and planning in adopting the cloud infrastructure in a long run.
• Conduct research and make recommendations on suitable cloud platforms & services.
• Advise on and implement cloud best practices.
Desired understanding of the following - VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, Route 53, Lambda, Billing, AWS MYSQL, Kinesis, API
Gateway, Cloud Watch, EBS, AMI, RDS, Dynamo DB, ELB, Light sail, Kubernetes, Docker, NAT Gateway
Education & Experience:
• 3 to 5 years related work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• Solid experience in infrastructure architecture solutions design
• Solid knowledge in AWS/Google Cloud
• Experience in managing implementations on public clouds (AWS/Google Cloud)
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good command in written and spoken English.
• Certification for AWS/Google Cloud Architect – Associate level
- Solve complex Cloud Infrastructure problems.
- Drive DevOps culture in the organization by working with engineering and product teams.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to developers and help them architect scalable, robust, and highly-available systems.
- Frequently collaborate with developers to help them learn how to run and maintain systems in production.
- Drive a culture of CI/CD. Find bottlenecks in the software delivery pipeline. Fix bottlenecks with developers to help them deliver working software faster. Develop and maintain infrastructure solutions for automation, alerting, monitoring, and agility.
- Evaluate cutting edge technologies and build PoCs, feasibility reports, and implementation strategies.
- Work with engineering teams to identify and remove infrastructure bottlenecks enabling them to move fast. (In simple words you'll be a bridge between tech, operations & product)
- Deep understanding of open source DevOps tools.
- Scripting experience in one or more among Python, Shell, Go, etc.
- Strong experience with AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, Security, Lambda, Cloud Formation, SQS, etc)
- Knowledge of distributed system deployment.
- Deployed and Orchestrated applications with Kubernetes.
- Implemented CI/CD for multiple applications.
- Setup monitoring and alert systems for services using ELK stack or similar.
- Knowledge of Ansible, Jenkins, Nginx.
- Worked with Queue based systems.
- Implemented batch jobs and automated recurring tasks.
- Implemented caching infrastructure and policies.
- Implemented central logging.
Good to have:
- Experience dealing with PI information security.
- Experience conducting internal Audits and assisting External Audits.
- Experience implementing solutions on-premise.
- Experience with blockchain.
- Experience with Private Cloud setup.
- B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering degree/experience.
- You need to have 2-4 years of DevOps & Automation experience.
- Need to have a deep understanding of AWS.
- Need to be an expert with Git or similar version control systems.
- Deep understanding of at least one open-source distributed systems (Kafka, Redis, etc)
- Ownership attitude is a must.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thats what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!