The DevOps team is one of the core technology teams of Lumiq.ai and is responsible for managing network activities, automating Cloud setups and application deployments. The team also interacts with our customers to work out solutions. If you are someone who is always pondering how to make things better, how technologies can interact, how various tools, technologies, and concepts can help a customer or how you can use various technologies to improve user experience, then Lumiq is the place of opportunities.
- Explore about the newest innovations in scalable and distributed systems.
- Helps in designing the architecture of the project, solutions to the existing problems and future improvements to be done.
- Make the cloud infrastructure and services smart by implementing automation and trigger based solutions.
- Interact with Data Engineers and Application Engineers to create continuous integration and deployment frameworks and pipelines.
- Playing around with large clusters on different clouds to tune your jobs or to learn.
- Researching about new technologies, proving the concepts and planning how to integrate or update.
- Be part of discussions of other projects to learn or to help.
- 2+years of experience as DevOps Engineer.
- You understand actual networking to Software defined networking.
- You like containers and open source orchestration system like Kubernetes, Mesos.
- Should have experience to secure system by creating robust access policy and network restrictions enforcement.
- Should have knowledge about how applications work are very important to design distributed systems.
- Should have experience to open source projects and have discussed the shortcomings or problems with the community on several occasions.
- You understand that provisioning a Virtual Machine is not DevOps.
- You know you are not a SysAdmin but DevOps Engineer who is the person behind developing operations for the system to run efficiently and scalably.
- Exposure on Private Cloud, Subnets, VPNs, Peering, Load Balancers and have worked with them.
- You check logs before screaming about error.
- Multiple Screens makes you more efficient.
- You are a doer who don’t say the word impossible.
- You understand the value of documentation of your work.
- You understand the Big Data ecosystem and how can you leverage cloud for it.
- You know these buddies - #airflow, #aws, #azure, #gcloud, #docker, #kubernetes, #mesos, #acs
About Crisp Analytics
Experience: 3+ years of experience in Cloud Architecture
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
Cloud Architect / Lead
- Role Overview
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures. Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team. Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- Key Knowledge
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
● Improve CI/CD tooling using gitlab.
● Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
● Build and maintain highly available systems.
● Implement the CI pipeline.
● Implement and maintain monitoring stacks.
● Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
● Implement and own the CI.
● Manage CD tooling.
● Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
● Build and maintain highly available production systems.
● Configuration Management experience such as Kubernetes, Ansible or similar.
● Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
● Strong Linux, system administration background.
● Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form. Strong knowledge of AWS,
- 3+ years experience leading a team of DevOps engineers
- 8+ years experience managing DevOps for large engineering teams developing cloud-native software
- Strong in networking concepts
- In-depth knowledge of AWS and cloud architectures/services.
- Experience within the container and container orchestration space (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Passion for CI/CD pipeline using tools such as Jenkins etc.
- Familiarity with config management tools like Ansible Terraform etc
- Proven record of measuring and improving DevOps metrics
- Familiarity with observability tools and experience setting them up
- Passion for building tools and productizing services that empower development teams.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux command-line tools and ability to write bash scripts.
- Strong in Unix / Linux administration and management,
- Own and manage the entire cloud infrastructure
- Create the entire CI/CD pipeline to build and release
- Explore new technologies and tools and recommend those that best fit the team and organization
- Own and manage the site reliability
- Strong decision-making skills and metric-driven approach
- Mentor and coach other team members
We are front runners of the technological revolution with an inexhaustible passion for technology! DevOn is the technical organization that originated from Prowareness. We are the company at the forefront of leading DevOps transformations and setting up High Performance Distributed DevOps teams with leading companies worldwide. DevOn helps market leaders to take the next step in software delivery. We consist of a dynamic team, in which personal growth is central!
You have 6+ years of experience in AWS infra Automation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced operations environment and to develop your career in Cloud technologies, particularly Amazon Web Services.
You are building and monitoring CI/CD pipeline in AWS cloud. This is a highly scalable backend application building on Java platform. We need a resource who can troubleshoot, diagnose and rectify system service issues.
You’re cloud native with Terraform as an orchestration. You would use Terraform as a key Orchestration in Infrastructure as Code.
You're comfortable driving. You prefer to own your work streams and enjoy working in autonomy to progress towards your goals.
You provide an incredible support to the team. You sweat the small stuff but keep the big picture in mind. You know that a pair programming can give better result
An ideal candidate is/are:
This is a key role within our DevOps team and will involve working as part of a collaborative agile team in a shared services DevOps organization to support and deliver innovative technology solutions that directly align with the delivery of business value and enhanced customer experience. The primary objective is to provide support to Amazon Web Services hosted environment, ensure continuous availability, working closely with development teams to ensure best value for money, and effective estate management.
- Setup CI/CD Pipeline from scratch along with integration of appropriate quality gates.
- Expertise level knowledge in AWS cloud. Provision and configure infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Build and configure Kubernetes-based infrastructure, networking policies, LBs, and cluster security. Define autoscaling and cost strategies.
- Automate the build of containerized systems with CI/CD tooling, Helm charts, and more
- Manage deployments and rollbacks of applications
- Implement monitoring and metrics with Cloud watch, Newrelic
- Troubleshoot and optimize containerized workload deployments for clients
- Automate operational tasks, and assist in the transition to service ownership models.
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (AWS)
Department & Team
India /UK / Ukraine
Infrastructure Services Manager
The purpose of the role is to ensure high systems availability across a multi-cloud environment, enabling the business to continue meeting its objectives.
This role will be mostly AWS / Linux focused but will include a requirement to understand comparative solutions in Azure.
Desire to maintain full hands-on status but to add Team Lead responsibilities in future
Client’s cloud strategy is based around a dual vendor solutioning model, utilising AWS and Azure services. This enables us to access more technologies and helps mitigate risks across our infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Services Team is responsible for the delivery and support of all infrastructure used by Client twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. The team’s primary function is to install, maintain, and implement all infrastructure-based systems, both On Premise and Cloud Hosted. The Infrastructure Services group already consists of three teams:
1. Network Services Team – Responsible for IP Network and its associated components
2. Platform Services Team – Responsible for Server and Storage systems
3. Database Services Team – Responsible for all Databases
This role will report directly into the Infrastructure Services Manager and will have responsibility for the day to day running of the multi-cloud environment, as well as playing a key part in designing best practise solutions. It will enable the Client business to achieve its stated objectives by playing a key role in the Infrastructure Services Team to achieve world class benchmarks of customer service and support.
· Deliver end to end technical and user support across all platforms (On-premise, Azure, AWS)
· Day to day, fully hands-on OS management responsibilities (Windows and Linux operating systems)
· Ensure robust server patching schedules are in place and meticulously followed to help reduce security related incidents.
· Contribute to continuous improvement efforts around cost optimisation, security enhancement, performance optimisation, operational efficiency and innovation.
· Take an ownership role in delivering technical projects, ensuring best practise methods are followed.
· Design and deliver solutions around the concept of “Planning for Failure”. Ensure all solutions are deployed to withstand system / AZ failure.
· Work closely with Cloud Architects / Infrastructure Services Manager to identify and eliminate “waste” across cloud platforms.
· Assist several internal DevOps teams with day to day running of pipeline management and drive standardisation where possible.
· Ensure all Client data in all forms are backed up in a cost-efficient way.
· Use the appropriate monitoring tools to ensure all cloud / on-premise services are continuously monitored.
· Drive utilisation of most efficient methods of resource deployment (Terraform, CloudFormation, Bootstrap)
· Drive the adoption, across the business, of serverless / open source / cloud native technologies where applicable.
· Ensure system documentation remains up to date and designed according to AWS/Azure best practise templates.
· Participate in detailed architectural discussions, calling on internal/external subject matter experts as needed, to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
· Take part in regular discussions with business executives to translate their needs into technical and operational plans.
· Engaging with vendors regularly in terms of verifying solutions and troubleshooting issues.
· Designing and delivering technology workshops to other departments in the business.
· Takes initiatives for improvement of service delivery.
· Ensure that Client delivers a service that resonates with customer’s expectations, which sets Client apart from its competitors.
· Help design necessary infrastructure and processes to support the recovery of critical technology and systems in line with contingency plans for the business.
· Continually assess working practices and review these with a view to improving quality and reducing costs.
· Champions the new technology case and ensure new technologies are investigated and proposals put forward regarding suitability and benefit.
· Motivate and inspire the rest of the infrastructure team and undertake necessary steps to raise competence and capability as required.
· Help develop a culture of ownership and quality throughout the Infrastructure Services team.
Skills & Experience:
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional - REQUIRED
· Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 – REQUIRED AS MINIMUM AZURE CERT
· Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE ) - REQUIRED
· Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of designing, implementing and maintaining best practise AWS solutions. (To lesser extend Azure)
· Proven examples of ownership of large AWS project implementations in Enterprise settings.
· Experience managing the monitoring of infrastructure / applications using tools including CloudWatch, Solarwinds, New Relic, etc.
· Must have practical working knowledge of driving cost optimisation, security enhancement and performance optimisation.
· Solid understanding and experience of transitioning IaaS solutions to serverless technology
· Must have working production knowledge of deploying infrastructure as code using Terraform.
· Need to be able to demonstrate security best-practise when designing solutions in AWS.
· Working knowledge around optimising network traffic performance an delivering high availability while keeping a check on costs.
· Working experience of ‘On Premise to Cloud’ migrations
· Experience of Data Centre technology infrastructure development and management
· Must have experience working in a DevOps environment
· Good working knowledge around WAN connectivity and how this interacts with the various entry point options into AWS, Azure, etc.
· Working knowledge of Server and Storage Devices
· Working knowledge of MySQL and SQL Server / Cloud native databases (RDS / Aurora)
· Experience of Carrier Grade Networking - On Prem and Cloud
· Experience in virtualisation technologies
· Experience in ITIL and Project management
· Providing senior support to the Service Delivery team.
· Good understanding of new and emerging technologies
· Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
· The ability to share your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group
· Experience with MVNO or Network Operations background from within the Telecoms industry. (Optional)
· Working knowledge of one or more European languages (Optional)
· Professional appearance and manner
· High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen; “can do attitude”
· Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment
· Team Player; effective at building close working relationships with others
· Effectively manages diversity within the workplace
· Strong focus on service delivery and the needs and satisfaction of internal clients
· Able to see issues from a global, regional and corporate perspective
· Able to effectively plan and manage large projects
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and training skills
· Innovative and creative
· Demonstrates technical leadership
· Visionary and strategic view of technology enablers (creative and innovative)
· High verbal and written communication ability, able to influence effectively at all levels
· Possesses technical expertise and knowledge to lead by example and input into technical debates
· Depth and breadth of experience in infrastructure technologies
· Enterprise mentality and global mindset
· Sense of humour
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Design and deliver repeatable, best in class, cloud solutions.
· Pro-actively monitor service quality and take action to scale operational services, in line with business growth.
· Generate operating efficiencies, to be agreed with Infrastructure Services Manager.
· Establish a “best in sector” level of operational service delivery and insight.
· Help create an effective team.
Anaxee is India's REACH Engine! To provide access across India, we need to build highly scalable technology which needs scalable Cloud infrastructure. We’re seeking an experienced cloud engineer with expertise in AWS (Amazon Web Services), GCP (Google Cloud Platform), Networking, Security, and Database Management; who will be Managing, Maintaining, Monitoring, Handling Cloud Platforms, and ensuring the security of the same.
You will be surrounded by people who are smart and passionate about the work they are doing.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges to the job.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 1 year and Above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs. 1.8 LPA to Rs. 2.64 LPA
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile Outreach & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach the remotest parts of India, on-demand.
We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Anaxee is one of the very few venture-funded startups in Central India | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
Responsibilities (You will enjoy the process):
#Triage and troubleshoot issues on the AWS and GCP and participate in a rotating on-call schedule and address urgent issues quickly
#Develop and leverage expert-level knowledge of supported applications and platforms in support of project teams (architecture guidance, implementation support) or business units (analysis).
#Monitoring the process on production runs, communicating the information to the advisory team, and raising production support issues to the project team.
#Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
#Developing and implementing technical efforts to design, build, and deploy AWS and GCP applications at the direction of lead architects, including large-scale data processing and advanced analytics
#Participate in all aspects of the SDLC for AWS and GCP solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
#Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix, and document problems, and implement preventive measures
#Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
#Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS and GCP infrastructure and systems; Design, deploy, maintain, automate & troubleshoot virtual servers and storage systems, firewalls, and Load Balancers in our hybrid cloud environment (AWS and GCP)
What makes a great DevOps Engineer (Cloud) for Anaxee:
#Candidate must have sound knowledge, and hands-on experience, in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and AWS (Amazon Web Services)
#Good hands-on Linux Operating system OR any other similar distributions, viz. Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL/RedHat, etc.
#1+ years of experience in the industry
#Bachelor's degree preferred with Science/Maths background (B.Sc/BCA/B.E./B.Tech)
#Enthusiasm to learn new software, take ownership and latent desire and curiosity in the related domain like Cloud, Hosting, Programming, Software development, security.
#Demonstrable skills troubleshooting a wide range of technical problems at application and system level, and have strong organizational skills with eye for detail.
#Prior knowledge of risk-chain is an added advantage
#AWS/GCP certifications is a plus
#Previous startup experience would be a huge plus.
The ideal candidate must be experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp on emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and have the ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth
What we offer
#Exciting challenges to learn grow and implement notions
#ESOPs (Employee Stock Ownership Plans)
#Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office,
#And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC-funded startup.
What happens after you apply?
You will receive an acknowledgment email with company details.
If gets shortlisted, our HR Team will get in touch with you (Call, Email, WhatsApp) in a couple of days
Rest all the information will be communicated to you then via our AMS.
Our expectations before/after you click “Apply Now”
Read about Anaxee: http://www.anaxee.com/
Watch this six mins pitch to get a better understanding of what we are into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
Let's dive into detail (Company Presentation): https://bit.ly/anaxee-deck-brands
We are a growth-oriented, dynamic, multi-national startup, so those that are looking for that startup excitement, dynamics, and buzz are here at the right place. Read on -
FrontM (http://www.frontm.com/" target="_blank">www.frontm.com) is an edge AI company with a platform that is redefining how businesses and people in remote and isolated environments (maritime, aviation, mining....) collaborate and drive smart decisions.
Successful candidate will lead the back end architecture working alongside VP of delivery, CTO and CEO
The problem you will be working on:
- Take ownership of AWS cloud infrastructure
- Overlook tech ops with hands-on CI/CD and administration
- Develop Node.js Java and backend system procedures for stability, scale and performance
- Understand FrontM platform roadmap and contribute to planning strategic and tactical capabilities
- Integrate APIs and abstractions for complex requirements
Who you are:
- You are an experienced Cloud Architect and back end developer
- You have experience creating AWS Serverless Lambdas EC2 MongoDB backends
- You have extensive CI/CD and DevOps experience
- You can take ownership of continuous server uptime, maintenance, stability and performance
- You can lead a team of backend developers and architects
- You are a die-hard problem solver and never-say-no person
- You have 10+ years experience
- You are very sound in English language
- You have the ability to initiate and lead teams working with senior management
- Generous pay package, flexible for the right candidate
- Career development and growth planning
- Entrepreneurial environment that nurtures and promotes innovation
- Multi-national team with an enjoyable culture
We'd love to talk to you if you find this interesting and like to join in on our exciting journey
- Manage systems on AWS infrastructure including application servers, database servers
- Proficiency with EC2, Redshift, RDS, Elasticsearch, MongoDB and other AWS services.
- Proficiency with managing a distributed service architecture with multiple microservices - including maintaining dev, QA, staging and production environments, managing zero-downtime releases, ensuring failure rollbacks with zero-downtime and scaling on-demand
- Containerization of workloads and rapid deployment
- Driving cost optimization while balancing performance
- Manage high availability of existing systems and proactively address system maintenance issues
- Manage AWS infrastructure configurations along with Application Load Balancers, HTTPS configurations, and network configurations (VPCs)
- Work with the software engineering team to automate code deployment
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Familiarity with managing Spark based ETL pipelines a plus
- Experience in managing a team of DevOps Engineers
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field
- Cloud computing experience, Amazon Web Services (AWS). Bonus if you've worked on Azure, GCP and on cost optimization.
- Prior experience in working on a distributed microservices architecture and containerization.
- Strong background in Linux/Windows administration and scripting
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Git, deployment configuration and monitoring tools
- Working understanding of various components for Web Architecture
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solving and troubleshooting.
Goodera is looking for an experienced and motivated DevOps professional to be an integral part of its core infrastructure team. As a DevOps Engineer, you must be able to troubleshoot production issues, design, implement, and deploy monitoring tools, collaborate with team members to improve the existing and develop new engineering tools, optimize company's computing architecture, design and conduct security, performance, availability and availability tests.
This is a highly accountable role and the candidate must meet the following professional expectations:
• Owning and improving the scalability and reliability of our products.
• Working directly with product engineering and infrastructure teams.
• Designing and developing various monitoring system tools.
• Accountable for developing deployment strategies and build configuration management.
• Deploying and updating system and application software.
• Ensure regular, effective communication with team members and cross-functional resources.
• Maintaining a positive and supportive work culture.
• First point of contact for handling customer (may be internal stakeholders) issues, providing guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents.
• Develop tooling and processes to drive and improve customer experience, create playbooks.
• Eliminate manual tasks via configuration management.
• Intelligently migrate services from one AWS region to other AWS regions.
• Create, implement and maintain security policies to ensure ISO/ GDPR / SOC / PCI compliance.
• Verify infrastructure Automation meets compliance goals and is current with disaster recovery plan.
• Evangelize configuration management and automation to other product developers.
• Keep himself updated with upcoming technologies to maintain the state of the art infrastructure.
Required Candidate profile :
• 3+ years of proven experience working in a DevOps environment.
• 3+ years of proven experience working in AWS Cloud environments.
• Solid understanding of networking and security best practices.
• Experience with infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, CFEngine, etc.
• Experience in scripting or programming languages (Bash, Python, PHP, Node.js, Perl, etc.)
• Experience designing and building web application environments on AWS, including services such as ECS, ECR, Foregate, Lambda, SNS / SQS, CloudFront, Code Build, Code pipeline, Configuring CloudWatch, WAF, Active Directories, Kubernetes (EKS), EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, Redshift etc.
• Hands on Experience in Docker is a big plus.
• Experience working in an Agile, fast paced, DevOps environment.
• Strong Knowledge in DB such as MongoDB / MySQL / DynamoDB / Redis / Cassandra.
• Experience with Open Source and tools such as Haproxy, Apache, Nginx and Nagios etc.
• Fluency with version control systems with a preference for Git *
• Strong Linux-based infrastructures, Linux administration
• Experience with installing and configuring application servers such as WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat.
• Hands-on in logging, monitoring and alerting tools like ELK, Grafana, Metabase, Monit, Zbbix etc.
• A team player capable of high performance, flexibility in a dynamic working environment and the ability to lead.
d ability to rain others on technical and procedural topics.
- Expertise in Infrastructure & Application design & architecture
- Expertise in AWS, OS & networking
- Having good exposure on Infra & Application security
- Expertise in Python, Shell scripting
- Proficient with Devops tools Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, GIT
- Solid background in systems engineering and operations
- Strong in Devops methodologies and processes
- Strong in CI/CD pipeline & SDLC.