- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working website.
- Collaborate with the frontend team, and enable connectors with WordPress REST API and other tech platforms
- 2-4 years’ experience in authoring and developing for CMS’s including but not limited to WordPress
- University degree or equivalent diploma in technology and computer science.
- Good Overall knowledge of PHP
- Knowing the nuances of WordPress Themes – Installation and Configuration
- Knowing the nuances of WordPress Plugins with good coverage of which plugin is best suited for a particular requirement, and confidence to research plugins as well
- Knowledge of WP Caching, WP Query Object and WP Database Structure
- Knowledge of Knowledge of WordPress Scalability
- Knowing the nuances of WordPress editor with good coverage of which editor is best suited for a particular requirement, and confidence to research plugins as well
- Hands On Experience with Gutenberg Editor and Blocks
- Awareness of the WP Library, and Architectural Concepts is a must
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working Wordpress pages
- Willingness to quickly learn new frameworks, changing theme market with ready updates on not just WordPress, but also PHP.
Nice to Have
- It would be good to have exposure to multiple CMSs like Shopify, Magento
- It would be good to have the ability to develop WordPress Plugins and Themes From scratch
- Experience on at least one PHP Framework (CodeIgniter, Laravel, YII)
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Knowledge of WordPress REST API
- Knowledge of WooCommerce
- Unlimited learning and growth opportunities
- A collaborative and cheerful work environment
- Exceptional reward and recognition policy
- Outstanding compensation
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to make an impact as your work will directly contribute to our business strategy
At Nickelfox, you have a chance to craft a career path as unique as you are and become the best version of YOU. You will be part of a team with a ‘no limits’ mindset in an inclusive, people-focused culture. And we’re counting on your unique perspective to help Nickelfox grow even faster.
Are you passionate about tech? Dedicated to learning? Come, join us to build an extraordinary experience for yourself and a dignified working world for all.
What makes Nickelfox a great place for you?
In Nickelfox, you’ll join a team whose passion for technology and understanding of business has driven the company to serve clients across 25+ countries in just five years. We partner with our customers to fuel their growth story and enable them to make the right decisions with our customized technology services and insights. All in all, we are passionate to see our customers win the day. This is the reason 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Our mission is to provide dignified employment and an environment that recognizes the uniqueness of every individual and values their expertise, and contribution. We have a culture that encourages everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. Our people enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, youthful, high-performing team, Nickelfox is the place for you.
About Nickelfox Technologies
2) Should have worked in Vtiger Framework concepts.
3) Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
4) Should be Analytical and methodical.
5) Handling Team on min 2 and experience in Development ,Testing and production support.
6) Worked on Linux Server and Apache web service
Hey! We are looking for a Laravel developer to join our Backend team at Achieveee. You will find all the details regarding the position on this page, let’s start first by introducing ourselves.
Achieveee Design and Development Pvt. Ltd. is an independent product development company established in 2011. We are a team of designers, developers and project managers. We work with businesses to build portals and applications. We have a decade of experience in building quality digital products for our clients. Companies like Red Bull, Adidas Lead, Godrej, PayTM Insider, Lokmat, PayU and many more have trusted us to develop for them.
What will you be doing?
You will be building software products for our clients. We are a service company. Our clients require custom product development either to grow their business or solve their existing problems with help of technology. You will be involved throughout the whole project lifecycle.
- Work on interesting products from early stage planning to deployment
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of client’s products
- Collaborate with frontend developers and designers
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality for the projects you are working on
- Learn new things on job and also share your learnings with other members of the team
We select our clients and projects well to make sure our days at work are always bright🔅 Once you are on a client project, you will learn about their whole business soon :)
You should apply if you have
- Industry experience in developing software applications
- Proficiency in web technologies like PHP 7, HTML5
- Working experience on Laravel 6 or higher
- Experience working with RDBMS like MySQL
- Experience in building web services – Rest, would be preferred
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages and design patterns.
- Familiarity with Git
- Practice of writing clean, stable, unit-tested code and provide accompanying documentation
Skills You'll Need to Bring
Good work is not always about writing code, it is much more than that. Below are the skills you need to have to be able to work with us. We know you can’t be perfect at these, but you need to have a keen interest in always polishing in these skills.
- Passion for problem solving
- Being able to estimate time required for executing tasks and respecting timelines
- Friendly and open communication with team members
- Enthusiasm to learn new ways to solve problems for yourself and share with the team
- Should be proactive and capable of executing effective action when required.
Your CTA will be INR 3.6-8 lakhs per annum, depending on your expertise.
How is life at Achieveee?
- We're small... and we like it that way. We are currently a team of 7 and hiring to be a pack of perfect 10. All remote for now.
- We are all about real people, good ideas, and honest hard work
- We’re proud of the clients and projects that keep us excited
- The team is fun and helpful pack
- You will work with people from whom you can learn a lot. About work, about life!
- We work 5 days a week.
- We encourage you to have good family time, have hobbies and even fun side projects
- For the same, we strongly encourage you to be resourceful and disciplined during work hours
- We encourage discussion around books, movies, travel and current events
- We hope to regular team outings this year after last one in lockdowns
- Apply by sending your details, projects you have worked on and resume
- 30 minute video interview
- Technical screening which requires you to complete a short task
- Final decision within 2 weeks of your application
How will your growth be?
Your performance as Laravel developer will be assessed every 3 months to keep a record. We have an annual appraisal process for remuneration. It ranges between 15-30% raise. After 2-3 years, you will have an opportunity to accept responsibilities as project manager. This will be based on your hold over project planning, collaboration with other stakeholders of the project and communication skills.
If you have been reading this far, you seem to be interested :) We should have a chat.
Navin Kulkarni Co-founder at Achieveee
This job is for AppCode Technologies PVT LTD
AppCode Technologies help STARTUPs & MSME to build their BRAND. We specialised in MAR-TECH (Marketing & Technology) solutions & services and give end-to-end solutions & services required for their growth and provide access to all services starting from Consulting, Strategy planning, Technology implementation, and Data Analytics. We are Providing services of Website Development, Mobile App Development, Digital Marketing, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Image Processing.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
- Previous working experience as a PHP - Laravel developer for (2.+) year(s).
- Requirements Backend Rest API development and project experience with Laravel framework.
- Strong programming skills in PHP with Object-oriented programing skills.
- Good conception in Linux, Apache, and databases SQL and No-SQL. Must have experience in version control software such as GIT.
- Skilled in writing documented code. Good analytical and logical skills
- Efficient problem solver
Job Location: Near, 06, Gr. Floor, SRS Corporate Tower, Mewala Maharajpur Metro, Sector 31, Faridabad, Haryana 121003
Perks and Benefits: Fun environment, Flexible Time, Learning and Work with new Technology
This being an advanced level position in the S/W development team the individual is expected to:
∙ Participate as a team member in all phases of the S/W lifecycle, including the analysis and design of S/W systems.
∙ Participate in a detailed level of coding, code walk – through and unit testing of S/W modules.
∙ Participate in integrated testing of product/ package.
∙ Participate in difficult and typical coding assignments with responsibility of a small module consisting of 3 – 5 members.
∙ Participate in exploration/ feasibility study of products.
∙ Have a thorough understanding of the assigned product/ project.
∙ Participate in generating technical documentation of products/ packages.
∙ Providing technical training to the juniors.
∙ Manage allocated resources, keep compliance with discipline and decorum of the organization.
∙ Keep compliance with Systems and Procedures.
∙ Thorough knowledge of current technological trends in Web based Software
∙ Strong Working knowledge of JSF/JSP, Servlets, Spring, Web application development and Core Java
• Working knowledge of working with databases using EJB.
• Knowledge of Bug Tracking tool such as Jira, Bugzilla and source code version control systems (SVN, GIT)
• Knowledge of working in Scrum methodology.
• Good to have knowledge of SonarQube and Web Security Aspects.
• Should be able to write test cases for the feature.
∙ Ability to gather and analyze data & draw logical conclusions
∙ Understanding of company’s vision & goals, business operations
∙ Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
∙ Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships at
∙ Great passion for S/W development.
∙ Ability to mentor and guide the juniors.
1. Tech Mahindra Ltd
Empire Tower, A Wing 9th floor- NB 902,Gut no. 31, Cloud City campus, Village Elthan,Thane – Belapur road Airoli (E), Navi Mumbai- 400708 (Maharashtra) India
- Building scalable and large scale web applications, and creating flexible solutions and integrations with other applications
- Independently drawing up milestones and ensuring completion as per the timelines
- Solving complex technical problems
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the technology as well as understanding the feature differences.
- Comfortable working in an intensive start-up culture with tight delivery cycles
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- At least 1+ year experience in working with Ruby on Rails and minimum 4 years of experience with software development (Backend + Frontend)
- Extensive knowledge in testing frameworks like Rspec/ Cucumber/ Capybara
- Exposure to AngularJS a plus
- Worked with Frontend HTML5/ CSS development and integrating with mySQL/ PostGres Database
- Must have experience in creating flexible solutions and integrations with other applications
- A strong knowledge of web coding standards, licensing and best practices
- Must have experience in building scalable and large scale web applications
- Ability to manage the Servers and Databases
- 3+ years of experience in Ruby / RoR
• Experience with data files processing (xls, csv, json, xls, text: 834, NACHA, segments)
• Experience working with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
• Experience with Git
• Good written and spoken English (Intermediate and higher)
• Experience deploying Rails applications
• RESTful API, JSON API
Will be a plus:
• Experience working with Unit and Integration Testing (Rspec, Capybara)
• Experience of integration with 3rd party systems and services and cloud technologies ( AWS stack: EC2, RDS, S3, etc.)
• Experience with RuboCop, JSHint/JSLint
• Experience with Microservice Architecture
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
Qualifications required- B.Tech/BE/MCA or equivalent
Experience required- 2 to 5 years.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications for Shiprocket Platform.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Develop backend data services and contribute to increase existing APIs
- Ability to act individually in a complex and fast paced environment
- Closely work with the Product and QA teams to ensure smooth delivery
- Participate in solution designing with Tech leads and Systems Architects
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keep project manager well informed of the status of development efforts
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- 2-5 years of experience
- A confident, self-starter, team player with drive, enthusiasm and excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage yourself and be a self-starter.
- Great people skills to closely work with other teams.
- Strong in establishing systems & processes
- Expertise in Laravel, MySQL and Git
- Thorough in Object oriented concepts
- Knowledge of restful Web services
- Understanding of web applications
- Working knowledge of one or more caching, queuing systems in desirable
- Familiarity with AngularJs or React is a big plus
- Excellent problem solving
- Can do attitude