Greetings from Aimlay Pvt. Ltd. (www.aimlay.com )
About us : Aimlay is a top-notch educational counselling firm for the last 12 years, exclusively for working professionals who are willing to discover their true potential by gaining higher education.
Before this, our vision was to become India’s top educational advisor & build a working professional – centric place. A platform where they can acquire their Ph.D. research, develop a powerful personality, and live the best life one strives for. But now, Aimlay tends to educate every working professional throughout the country and build a better future.
We believe that growing with every aspect should be our focus in our company. Aimlay tends to provide quality educational services with writing services for working professionals. Now, we have a broader comprehensive approach, and we tend to educate every working professional to build a better future.
Please find the Job Description and kindly revert with your updated cv.
• Contact prospective customers through inbound leads follow up on calls and emails (leads are provided).
• Counselling prospective students (working professionals) and guiding them about the different UG, PG, PhD and Medical courses offered.
• Explaining the services and converting the provided leads into Sales.
• Understand customer needs and requirements and perform effective online demos to prospects
• Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects (lead)
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Close sales and achieve monthly quotas
• Ensuring Monthly targets are met.
• Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects
• Actively tracking and following up on potential leads.
Perks and benefits
Fixed Salary upto 40,000 plus Monthly Incentives
• Experience as Business Development Associate in EdTech Industry.
• Strong In Tele Counselling, Inside Sales, and converting leads into sales.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Strong listening and presentation skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Roles and Responsibilities
- Calling people who have filled the signup or contact form
- Finding leads online/offline who match the criteria of the target customer
- Make cold calls to the leads generated
- Handle both outbound/inbound calls
- Update systems, CRMs, Excels, Google Sheets
- Give platform demo to interested customers
- Write articles/knowledge base for tutorials on how to use the product
- Support customers for any queries about the product
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have great convincing skills
- Should have strong negotiating skills
- Should be able to pitch the client understand the customer instead of repeating a fixed sales pitch
- Should have always achieved targets or beyond
- Should be able to Tech Savvy
- Go-getter attitude, self-starter, instead of manager or management having to follow up to get work done or to remind about targets
- Well organized with handling data, sales funnel and reaching out to the customers on time
- Soft-spoken and delight for customers to speak to
- Must have email writing skills to follow up or share information
- Can be on phone for a long time and familiar with using dialer systems
Role & responsibilities
- Approach & pitch inbound/outbound leads
- Work on an outbound approach for lead generation to build a client list to pitch
- Be in touch with existing clients & gather feedback on our services
- Upsell & cross-sell to existing clients.
- Write emailers to activate cold leads
- Cold-calling new leads
- Understand & explain DLT(compliance to be done during onboarding ) to new clients
Preferred candidate profile
- 0-3 years of experience in Sales & Business Development
- Worked in a Startup or Tech product for a few years
- Proficient in spoken & written communication (English)
- Experience in Lead Generation
- Experience in B2B sales
Perks and benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Food provided
- Paid sick time
- Work-Life Balance
- Great Culture to work in
Company Name- uFaber Edutech Pvt Ltd.
Shift Timing/ Day- 10:30AM-7:30PM/11AM-8PM
Who are we-
uFaber is a well-funded Edutech startup, founded by serial entrepreneurs from IIT Bombay to change the way we learn. We sell high-quality online courses on a variety of topics, from exam preparation to certifications.
Role and Responsibilities-
- Dialing 50-80+ calls and counseling students who have enquired about the product/ services.
- Scheduling free demo lectures for the students.
- Doing post demo calls and closing sales.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
- Work on targets and under pressure as this is a hardcore sales profile.
- Flexible to work on additional days and hours.
What we offer you-
Performance based incentives-2 to 3LPA
Total Pay-5 to 6LPA
You will be responsible for achieving Monthly, Quarterly & Annual targets of Sales Qualified leads and Revenue:
- Assisting in creating, planning and implementing business development strategy and lead generation initiatives
- Research on global tech market dynamics, competition, and clients
- Identify potential prospects by analyzing markets/domains and track potential prospective clients
- Reach out via multiple channels (Cold calling, LinkedIn, email)
- Set up meetings with key decision makers and ensure their shows on the appointment
- Understand the needs of the lead to uncover how Thence can aid them
- Showcase Thence’s capabilities in an unobtrusive and consultative manner
- Qualify all leads as per criteria in a professional and creative manner
- Ensure that the communications to clients are as per schedule and follow ups are on time
- Develop strong relationships with key prospects during and after the sales lifecycle
- Reconnect with cold leads and continuously build the pipeline
Measure & Improve
- Track, update, analyse and present sales reports to the Management
- Support the Business Development Head in running the BD function efficiently and effectively
- Meet the performance goals defined periodically
- Good storyteller - strong, verbal, and written communication skills
- Highly organized - finding a method to the madness
- Critical thinking - takes quick and insightful decisions
- Knowledge hungry - an always-on learning mindset
- Team player- managing multiple stakeholders
- Proven track record in lead generation predominantly via telecalling
- Good working knowledge of lead generation tools
- Prior stints at a B2B /IT/Product business with good understanding of B2B KPIs
- Experience in the US Sales
TECHFIN is Hiring For Sales Role.
A call to Placement Coordinators.
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Working: Work From Office (WFO )
Roles & Responsibilities :
The sales Representative at Techfin will be responsible for assisting and guiding the right offer/course to the consumers and getting them to purchase the right learning course.
1. Understanding the offerings for the students and guiding them throughout the process to choose the right option for them
2. Initiating phone conversations with clients who complete the demo session.
3. Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle.
4. Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, and calls.
5.Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of call information in electronic and digital format.
6. Achieving the monthly targets while completing all the input metrics targets.
7. Good communication skills.
8. Good decision making skills.
9. Good negotiation skills.
10. Boost growth and sales.
Important Criteria -
Willing to work 6 days a week.
Willing to work in a Start-up (High Intensive learning and Rapid
Job Location – #Kolkata
Greeting from Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she do and interested in learn and grow along with Uplogic Team and enhance their hands in the development of Organization. If you are interested share your updated profile.
Experience: 1 to 5 year
Designation: Jr. BDE/Sr. BDE
Job Location: Madurai
- Should have strong experience in software sales processes
- Must have experience in Business Analysis and Business Planning
- Should be responsible for generating New leads and business
- Must be excellent knowledge in Sales Presentation
- Experience in Documentation and proposals is good to have
- Exposure in App Marketing globally is added advantage
- Should have strong communication skill both nationally and internationally
- Excellent in risk taking and Decision making
And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
Salary - 20000 to 30000 (Fixed)
Qualification - Graduate
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
Build relationships with prospective clients
Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
Manage sales pipeline
Analyse market and establish competitive advantages
Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
Strong negotiation skills
Strong communication and presentation skills
CRM experience is preferred
About the Company
https://www.cloudanix.com">Cloudanix helps companies with security and operational excellence of their cloud infrastructure. Organizations use multiple cloud platforms, across multiple regions via multiple accounts - and this is all used by their multiple teams.
We offer a Central Dashboard and set of tools which cross functional teams (Cloud Operation, Security, Risk, Engineering) team members use to manage the cloud operations in a timely and secure manner.
Cloudanix is driven by a mission that every consumer should be entitled for secure and reliable apps. We want Cloud Operation team members, of both startups and enterprises to have all the necessary tools to operate securely and effectively using cloud technologies.
We are backed by https://ycombinator.com">YCombinator and have have customers across the US, UK and India.
About the Team
Sujay Maheshwari, has worked both as Engineer and Product Manager at several startups and large companies in US, London and India. He has built and run a successful startup in New York with customers like HSBC, JWT, and several other popular names.
For the past several years he has been part of the Cloud journey in various roles at Pantheon, Moodys, HPE, Cloud Foundry, and other Silicon Valley companies.
Purusottam Mupunu, excels in both Saas and Cloud space. He has built and run engineering teams across the US and India. He is based out of Sunnyvale, California and is an expert in AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud technologies.
He started his journey as a software developer and today leads Cloudanix’s engineering team.
About the Role
You have an opportunity to join our passionate team working towards building our vision collectively. We are a young organization and everyone wears several hats.
We are handcrafting our Marketing team from the ground up so that we succeed in our ambitious mission. If you are not afraid to take on an audacious goal and are absolutely in love with technology, you are looking at the right role!
This role is for a Demand Generation Specialist at Cloudanix.
- You will absolutely make sure that every day you are learning something new about our users, technology, and how to scale a company from a startup to a large organization
- Research prospects, identify decision makers, educate, qualify, and develop contacts to create sales-ready leads
- Work with founders to improve our processes and provide feedback
- Successfully handle and overcome prospect queries, feedback or objections
- Measure campaign performance to deliver actionable reports to leadership
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a sales or marketing environment
- You love tools, automation, streamlining things
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Positive and energetic communication skills, including excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Healthy drive to support sales team in achieving new business/revenue goals
- You're comfortable being held to a MQL number.
Your Day To Day Will Be:
- Develop drip campaigns, deliver leads to Sales, and create account-based marketing programs.
- Use tools like spreadsheets, CRM, Apollo, LinkedIn, other outbound platform. Measure, rinse, repeat
- You will ride the fast-paced, ever-changing startup atmosphere. Look at mess around you and help clean it up - sometimes make more mess :) .. it's all fair.
- Sometimes you will go super fast but at times you know that getting right is crucial - and you love doing this with the team.
What can you expect in return?
- An opportunity to work on greenfield projects and making a dent in SaaS ecosystem
- At par market salary
- A diverse set of people who are focused and mission-driven, working towards solving an acute pain for the customers
- Flexi work culture. We don’t have any strict office hours. Our work from home policy is absolutely amazing!