Roles and Responsibilities
At least 5+ Yrs of experience of Android Java and Kotlin programming application development,
Experience of design and development of Enterprise grade Mobile application
Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring
Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
Experience with multithreaded programming, reusable frameworks, UI components, Android Jetpacks
tools and optimization techniques
REST API based web service and other system integration, web service integration,
Preferably have working experience of technologies like webRTC, ReactJS, NodeJS, JSON, Other hybrid
application development platform
Previous experience of developing VoIP based solution, live streaming/video calling based application
Nice to have: experience on Server side technologies like: J2EE, PHP. RDBMS knowledge on
MySQL/Oracle; Other associated technologies like: Git, JIRA, AWS technologies, Linux; Agile development
methodologies; Design Patterns like: MVC, MVVM ; Knowledge on various Security standards
DevOps understanding is a plus.
Previous experience of working in Product/Solution development or Start-ups will be added advantage
Domain Knowledge: Health care
Good Communication skil
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Telth Healthcare Network
Telth comes with an unique concept to change the status quo of present healthcare with its disruptive methods of solving problems in the healthcare space. With the amazing blend of human care and technological assistance, Telth is probably the world’s most efficient company that can save lives not in hundreds but millions.
Only for Indore and nearby candidates
1. We are hiring an Android developer who has expertise in designing as well as development
2. He or she should have expertise in XML design, and API parsing (JSON parsing)
3. If you are a complete fresher then also you can apply as we have started a program for complete freshers as well
1. If you have expertise in Android development and have good working knowledge in API parsing, then please walk in for the interview between 10:30 A.M to 7:30 P.M Monday to Saturday
2. Company name: Logical Soft Tech
3. Website: https://logicalsofttech.com/career
4. Address: 2nd floor, 388, PU4, Scheme 54 PU4, in Infront of Eye Retina Hospital, Vijay Nagar, Indore, M.P
We are seeking a skilled and experienced React Native Developer to join our dynamic development team. As a React Native Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining high-quality mobile applications using the React Native framework. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and backend developers, to create innovative and user-friendly mobile solutions.
- Managing a team of 3-4 engineers
- Hands on experience in Web applications and Mobile applications.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Should have experience in React.js as well
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Familiar with Agile development methodology
- Should have strong fundamentals in React Native
- Should be good at Languages React Native, iOS, Android mobile
- Should be well versed with mobile application architecture
- Ensure and apprise stakeholders of technical feasibility, effort, and impact of implementations.
- Interact with clients to understand requirements.
- Able to convert business requirements to sizable tasks for developers to implement.
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- 2-4years of experience as an iOS developer.
- Must have Working Experience in a product based organization at least 18 months.
- Good Communication skills must.
- Understanding the project requirement intuitively and providing proper time estimation.-Always read for troubleshooting in all important projects. ● Experience in accessing data as JSON/XML using REST API.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of iOS, Swift, xCode and Git. ● Ability to build complex iOS standalone client applications & user interfaces, design & implementation.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as UIKit, Auto-layout using storyboards, etc. ● Knowledge of Apple's design principals, application interface guidelines, and experience with
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly-collaborative, agile team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to learn, and work with new technologies
We are looking to grow our Mobile Development Team for which an Android Developer
has a critical role. You will be responsible for:
• Designing and developing multiple android apps, pushing the android apps to market, testing etc.
• Interacting with the client, project manager and inter-team members.
Required Candidate Skills:
• Excellent understanding of OOPs, Core Java and Kotlin.
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• In-depth understanding of the android components: Activities, Fragments, background services, and
• Good understanding of coroutines.
• Hands-on with Jetpack Architecture Components: LiveData, WorkMaanger, View Binding, Coroutines
and Lifecycle Aware Components.
• Experience with Room persistence library.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Experience in MVVM, Live Data and Room DB.
• Able to work on different architecture (MVC, MVP, and MVVM) and design patterns.
• Experience with Agile development methodology (preferably scrum), continuous integration and tools
(GIT, JIRA, etc.).
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android & advanced concepts.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus.
• Familiarity with tools like postman, swagger and mobile app development tools.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
• The candidate must have experience of at least 1 year in using Kotlin.
• The candidate must understand the MVVM architecture pattern along with design patterns such as
Builder, Singleton etc.
• The candidate must a clear understanding of the REST Protocol.
- Ability to consistently produce clean, efficient code based on client specifications
- Ability to integrate software components and third-party programs to meet specifications
- Reliability and proficiency in verifying and deploying programs and systems
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Collaborative mindset and willingness to recommend and execute improvements
- Commitment to optimization and accountability evident in creating technical documentation for reference and reporting
· Must Have: React native development,Android/iOS Native Development Experience
· Good To Have: MySQL, TypeScript, Ionic
· Organized, self-motivator, great communicator, detail oriented and fast learner.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills at the business and technical level
· Strong work ethics, commitment and team work
· Should be a good team player & ready to shoulder additional responsibility