Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
Position description: 2+ years of experience in database development.
- Understand requirements from front end applications developers
- Write advanced queries, stored procedures, cursors, functions & triggers
- Conduct code reviews
- Work with high-traffic application servers
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Functional: MSSQL Development - TSQL, Stored Procedures, & Triggers, Advance Queries, Optimization, Indexes, Joins, Database Design, JIRA.
About the Role
At Samaaro we embrace diversity and value what individuals add to our culture. We believe highly empowered teams create the best products -so we take a group of designers, developers, and business analysts, and give them free rein on how to address problems, in a "We give you a problem, you decide how to solve it" environment.
We are looking for a Project Lead to ensure and oversee the project till its fruition. This role will act as a bridge between the idea and its execution to make sure that the project runs smoothly and is on its schedule. To fit in this position, you have to have the right blend of team management and technical skills.
- Lead the initiation and planning of the project and ensure technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation
- Understand client requirements and functional specifications.
- Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
- Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
- Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to client support team & developers.
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation, and other deliverables.
- Adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards.
- Understanding the latest technology trends and their roles in the commercial environment
- Professional approach towards time, cost and deadline
- Collaborate with sales & customer success team to understand the requirement
- Writing well-designed, testable, clean and modular code with proper routing and client/server setup and creating custom node modules.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- 4+ years experience in MERN stack
- Previous experience in handling international projects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly motivated and productive, an entrepreneurial self-starter
- Demonstrable experience coaching junior members of your team
- Proficiency in MS office & JIRA.
- In-depth knowledge of React JS, NodeJS, PostgreSQL and Express JS.
- Experience in creating secure REST APIs.
- Experience working with AWS cloud services like Lambda, S3, EC2, SNS, SQS, ASG etc.
- Strong experience in building front-end web applications using ReactJS, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Knowledge of CI/CD and Git (GitHub, GitLab’s)
- Experience with design thinking methods to understand personas and develop great user design
- Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles
- Experience using modern collaboration tools in a highly responsive environment
- Great planning and organizational skills, good time management, the ability to manage and prioritize own workload and to deal with urgent deadlines and changes to requirements
- The ability to communicate across organizational boundaries and manage stakeholders
- A passion for creative solutions to real user needs and business problems
- Driven to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, addressing the underlying problem and questioning any assumptions Logical approach to problem-solving
We are looking for .NET developers with following skill sets for building .NET applications.
Asp.Net with MVC 4.0+, Razor, Multi-threading, jQuery, Angular, SOAP API, Web API 2.0, DI Container, IOC, Bootstrap, Bootstrapper, HTML5, MS SQL
Primary responsibility will be to design and develop three layers of applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Job Category : Software Engineer
Location : Delh
Experience : 2 to 4 Years
Position Title: Senior Dot Net Developer
- Individual/ Team.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Timely submission of reports as necessary and achieving monthly goals is critical to this role.
Should possess sound communication and conflict management skills.
Experience and Knowledge Requirements:
At least 2 years working experience with MS SQL, Asp.Net Web Form & windows services are mandatory.
MCA / B. Tech/ M.Sc. IT
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience in generics collections. Client-side libraries like jQuery & Angular 1.3
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and TFS
- Solid working experience on MVC, Singleton, abstract factory, facade design patterns
o Expertise in Software configuration management (SCM) using multi-site Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest ,Git, Gerrit, JIRA and CVS
o Experience of working with continuous integration frameworks (like Hudson, Jenkins) and debugging
o Expertise in build and release process and automation, build infrastructure setup
o Build environment and build scripts (cmake / make, GNU Make) in-depth expertise and knowledge
o Expertise and in-depth knowledge in scripting (Shell / Perl) is a must
o Experience of working in UNIX-like environments (Linux/Solaris) and usage of operating system tools
o Expertise in performing integration builds and release management
o Experience of managing software licenses for different build tools
o Exposure to Android , Open source development and code analysing tools like Blackduck and Coverity are added advantages
Job Title: Sr. Developer/ Developer – Robotics & AI Business Unit
Business Unit: Robotics & AI
Reporting To: Head – Robotics & AI Business Unit / Delivery Head - Robotics & AI Business Unit
Supervises: Junior developers
Skill Sets Required:
- Strong Expertise and experience with Automation Anywhere. With an overall experience of around 3 - 6 years, of which at least 2 years of proven experience in working on live automation projects using Automation Anywhere and /all UIPATH.
- Experience in A2019 version (mandatory) with knowledge of new tools like AARI will be preferred. Strong working knowledge of A2019 AARI, IQ BOT, Discovery BOT.
- Other RPA platforms experience like UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate, Softomotive, etc. will be an added preference. Working knowledge of UIPATH - Studio X, Ai-Fabric etc will be an added preference.
- Expertise and experience in using technologies like AI, NLP, OCR, Machine Learning/ML etc. which will be used for various aspects of business process automation, will be an added preference. Usage of Microsoft Azure AI / AWS Lex / Google AI.
- Experience and Expertise in coding languages like Python, Java/.Net. Working knowledge on Python is desirable.
- Working Knowledge of Restful API’s, Microservices and BOT Integration frameworks.
- Experience and good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (Requirements Gathering, Development, Testing and Change Management).
- Experience with Process Discovery, Design, Analysis and Implementation (knowledge about common methods and frameworks like ITIL, Six Sigma etc)
- Knowledge and usage of platforms & technologies like Django, SPACY, BERT, GIT, JIRA, Lucid, POSTGRE SQL etc
- To contribute to the Delivery unit of the RPA and AI business as a Senior Developer in accordance with the vision, mission, objective and goals of the RPA and AI Business Unit and the Organization.
- To be recognised as a high-performance team member of RPA and AI Business Unit.
- To excel in Project and Program Delivery for customers and create a comprehensive Project Delivery eco-system with the best practices and methodologies in line with RPA and AI.
- Develop, maintain and improve project delivery efficiency to optimize productivity & resource utilisation and maximize profitability through delivery excellence and customer delight.
- To assist the pre-sales and product/platform building plans of the RPA and AI business.
- To create in mind of customers and partners, a positive brand image of the Company.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Delivering RPA and AI projects as per scope, on time, within Budget with meeting all KPI’s and Objectives.
- Delivering Customer Projects: Oversee the design and implementation of RPA & AI solutions using the selected RPA & AI platform(s). This will involve managing a team of architects & coders. It will also need to be “hands-on” to some degree to ensure smooth delivery of the project and program.
- As part of Project Sprints, identification of process improvement and regular reviews to identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business
- Working with the project teams and business/customer SMEs and IT teams, analyse existing business processes in detail in order to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for an RPA/AI supported solution
- Reporting metrics and governance structures are put in place to measure the performance and outcome of the RPA/AI solutions being delivered to customers/internal
- Documenting Best Practices and Methodologies to enhance and improve the quality of delivery of RPA and AI projects, creating of re-usable delivery assets.
- Effective Communication with the customer and the relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the projects and programs.
- As a part of RPA/AI Delivery, there will be responsibilities for the ongoing support of Solutions and services provided and the quality of service and performance
- Monitor, support and control service delivery ensuring that the procedures put in place are effective and properly implemented
- Play a critical part in business expansion and growth of the business by “Delivery Driven sales” – change requests, identifying & building new use cases for RPA & AI implementation, etc.
- To assist in pre-sales aspects (customer use cases/business analysis, POCs, demos, ROI creation, proposals, SOWs, etc.), working with sales and pre-sales teams for customers and alliance partners presentations/discussions, conducting events like webinars, etc.
- To contribute to the product/platform & reusable assets building, planning-to-realisation lifecycle of Netlabs, in discussions with the senior leadership team
- To plan & realise competency building of the team of junior developers, based on the BU plans & priorities, in discussions with the senior leadership team
- Documenting project information and co-ordinate with account management and marketing teams to generate case studies
- Contributing thought-leadership articles and content for whitepapers, blogs, POVs
- Mentoring & retaining a high-performance team of junior developers
- Assigning team responsibilities/work allocations, maintaining job descriptions, monitoring competency building, tasks and quality
- Developing performance standards and communicating the Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Managing performance by periodic reviews, appraisals and motivating people through rewards, incentives and recognition policies in line with company’s HR policies
- General administrative supervision of all team members
I just wanted to touch base with you regarding a search for the newest member of our Professional Services team.
Find the job details below and if interested, share an updated copy of your resume.
Consulting Engineer Role | Location: REMOTE
We are looking for candidates who have strong development background along with Systems Architecture experience and want to make their career in Consulting Engineering, This role isn't limited to application development or support but more Consulting, Architectural designing/High Availability system designing, Solutioning, Migration, Optimization, customer handling, etc.
You will get an opportunity to work with Global customers (APAC, EMEA, and North America) So this would require you to work in monthly rotational shifts.
Job Description: SAP Testers
- SAP Tester with 4-6 Yrs. of Experience.
- Effective co-ordination skills with Project teams & stakeholders.
- Responsible to understand the business requirement & prepare test cases/scripts, execute test script/test run, raise defects & capture test evidence.
- Responsible for SIT, Regression Testing and drive UAT with business teams.
- Well verse with Quality Centre process.
- Hands of experience in HP ALM, SNOW (ServiceNow) , JIRA bug tracking tool, STQAC reporting tool.
- Good communication skills and good to have SAP HANA Testing experience / SAP SuccessFactors Testing experience.
- Work Location – Bangalore / Currently WFH (work from home)
|Provide estimates for assigned tasks to be performed, at a reasonably granular level|
|Develop test cases to assure quality of code created|
|Monitor and update Jira issues assigned|
|Be available to resolve urgent customer issues, during and outside regular working hours|
|Assist with the execution of test cases in the release phase|
|Develop own skills on the Salesforce platform through the Trailhead training|
|Develop product / domain skills based on available documentation|
|Be a useful team member with healthy work relationships with QA, PM, lead, and Support.|
|Mentor and guide junior team members|
|Analyze system specifications and translates system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers|
|Conceptualise and propose end to end design|
|Functional Management - Should have managed minmum team size of 5-8 for atleast 2 performance cycles|
What essential skills you need
- 4 -6 years’ experience in MySQL database development. You know your way around problems,logic & code but you occasionally need help with how to do things. That’s cool with us. We usestack overflow too.
- Expertise in database design & development (preferably on MySQL).
- Expertise in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions, triggers.
- Expertise in performance tuning, query optimization, using performance monitor, SQL Profiler andother related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- BE/B.Tech ( or equivalent education), good written & communication Skills.
About the Role
- Working with stakeholders, including Customer Support team, Customer Success team and senior executive management to address customer/product issues effectively.
- Working cross-functionally with Support, QA, Engineering and PM teams to ensure timely responses and resolutions for customer/product issues.
- Updating tickets in a timely manner.
- Providing regular reports to the management on product performance and customer issues.
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact and product performance.
- Working with the PM team during the sprint releases to help enhance the product with long-term solutions for customer/product issues.
- Experience of 3 to 8 years in customer service roles in a product company.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Prior experience in L2/L3 support in a SaaS company would be ideal.
- Experience in triaging and analyzing issues, especially with logs analysis.
- Proficient in SQL queries to derive insights for root cause analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skills for presenting findings to the management.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability: strong problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Willingness to work in evening/night shift (1700 to 0200 Hrs IST) to support stakeholders in the US.
- Active and effective individual contributor to project as technical and some functional aspects
- Work with team wrt solution/ approach and resolve technical queries/ challenges along with workarounds
- Coordination with stakeholders for requirements and design technical solutions with workarounds
- Coordinate releases, product enhancements/ implementation, bug fixes
- Responsible for Design/ Approach, Implementation-Best Practices, Documentation, Escalations
- Excellent technical skill on Salesforce or similar applications including building customized applications using JAVA, Microservices, Apex classes and Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Apex Jobs, Lightning Component, Integration, Process Builder or configure components/Flexi pages to implement expected functionality.
- Experience of at least 2+ full-lifecycle SFDC implementations as an individual contributor to the team
- Strong expertise in at least two of the following the areas/modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Force.Com
- Experience in implementing Enterprise Salesforce integration with (Soap/ REST API/ Web services/ Boomi)
- Extensive experience in technical and some functional aspects delivering Salesforce implementation and support projects
- Experience desired in using data migration solutions (Apex Data Loader, DML)
- Able to manage deployment activities, code review, and deployment using data loader
- Implementation of Entitlement and Milestones, platform events, visual flows, etc.
- Involvement in Solution designing and Estimations.
- Create Email Templates, Page Layouts, Record Types, Custom Fields, Lightning Record Pages, etc.
- Experience in Workflows, custom metadata
- Implementing DevOps in Enterprise application
- Must be up to date with features in the latest releases in the Salesforce platform and have hands-on experience on Lightning
- Salesforce: ADM 201, DEV 401/Certified Platform Developer I, Sales Cloud Consultant, DEV 450
Nice to Have:
- Exact Targets/ Marketo/ Pardot Experience
- Experience in Agile based projects
- Certifications: ADM211, DEV 501, DEV 402, DEV 601, Service Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud (Pardot/ Exact Targets/ Marketo)