Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Creating, maintaining reports and presenting it to stakeholders.
- Managing large amounts of calls and emails, and social media, if required.
- Identifying and assessing customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; following up to ensure resolution
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/ tools
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Taking the extra mile to engage customers
What you need to have:
- Strong customer handling skills on phone and email.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Prior experience with Freshdesk and Magento would be a plus.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/ respond to different types of people.
- Excellent communication skills ( both written and verbal ).
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Empathy and Compassion.
- Ability to stretch long hours and work for the bigger vision of the company.
- Experience with microsoft office and G-suite (google). Basics of microsoft excel for reporting purposes is a MUST.
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Being involved in various day-to-day activities such as order punching, order processing, shipping plans, order tracking, sharing delivery status etc. and also handling any order issues
- Answering customer queries on information including but not limited to, order status, shipment dates etc.
- Responding to customers in a courteous and timely manner
- Ensuring the terms and conditions while managing various customer orders from processing to delivery
- Updating and maintaining relevant data and reporting the same to the company in regular intervals
What you must have:
- Graduation is a must
- 3– 4 years of relevant work experience in customer service– order management role
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good knowledge as well as work experience in using SAP
- Good in MS Word, MS Excel and email writing
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product and give demos of the product
Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs and solve any issues they may face
Data entry in various platformsQualificationsExcellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Proficiency in English is preferred
Knowledge of Stock Markets is highly preferred
Knowledge of regional languages is a plus (edited)
Graduation is a must
Candidate should be fluent in speaking English and Hindi
Good communication skills
male or female candidates can apply
immediate joiners only
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Creating policies and procedures.
- Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
- Customer centric attitude with an ability to understand and communicate complex technical problems and solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2-4 years’ experience in product support role dealing with enterprises customers
- Understanding of software testing concepts and tools
- Experience in test automation tools and frameworks Customer support, Troubleshooting
- Support experience of 1+ year with US region clients
- Understanding of Relational Databases, Windows/Active Directory based environments, basic scripting knowledge
Your direct responsibilities will include:
- Understand customer’s situation and provide technical assistance, which may go beyond Qualitia platform.
- Represent customers while discussing problems internally with the escalation team and product teams.
- Proactively reach out to customer to follow-up on the issues.
- Clearly document the issues and resolutions in the helpdesk system as per defined process.
- Demonstrate good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Reproduce customer issues in the lab to verify problems and provide feedback to the customer.
- Provides timely status updates to customers and management
- Ensure issues SLAs are met
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Should be able to resolve queries over the calls or have experience in Outbound or Inbound process.
- Good to have experience in Service/Product Support.
ReLiva Physiotherapy & Rehab (www.reliva.in) is a leading, fast growing physiotherapy organisation with clinical locations in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai, Kanpur, Jaipur, Delhi.
We are looking for dynamic & enthusiastic Customer Care Executive for our practice for the following location :-
Nerul, Navi Mumbai
1. Attending day to day enquiries and scheduling them with respective doctors
2. Greeting patients doing follow up calls
3. Coordinating with Doctors, Patients for appointments, payments etc.
4. Maintaining patient records
5. Manage front office operations - Handle and screen telephone calls, routine mail. Provides information by answering questions and requests. receive and direct visitors and clients.
Should have Basic Knowledge of MS Office and MS Excel
Candidate should be from Nerul or able to come to the Nerul Clinic and work there.
Should have good communication skills
Speaks languages like Tamil, Telugu & Kannada.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 - ₹10,000.00 per month
Roles and Responsibilities-Technical support and sales of our software products.
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
Qualification - B.Com (commerce graduate) with basic computer knowledge. All our product are taxation related, so, commerce background is must and its software product, so basic of computer and basic working with internet is required.
Experience - Fresher - 1year
Location-Guwahati preferably but for experienced candidate work from home can be considered(Can be relocate in PAN India)
Mode of Interview-Telephonic and Webinar
Support at Exotel is different. The goal is not just to deliver help to our customers, but to deliver happiness. It's not the same questions over and over again, and often involves researching/understanding the business side of how companies use our platform to build their communication applications and help accordingly.
Providing time-sensitive help to meet the customer’s needs during each interaction is of utmost importance.
Exotel is one of Southeast Asia’s largest cloud telephony companies. Our aim is to change the way enterprises look at customer communication. We build the best in class communication products that power the companies of today and tomorrow. Our technology enables customer communication for our clients such as Uber, Ola, Go-Jek, Redbus, Flipkart, Quikr, Practo,Lazada, Redmart, to name a few.
We are a young company with humble beginnings in 2011 that grew from a 3 member team to 150+ employees in 2018. Our technology has connected 85 million people, powered 1.2 billion customer calls, powered 3.2 billion voice API calls, 3.2 billion business SMS powered. Read our 2018 growth story here.
About the Role
Customer Happiness is one of our key differentiators. In this role you will be the customer champion for Exotel, thrive to create great customer experience while responding to customer inquiries, resolving their queries and ensure all the agreed SLA’s are met consistently. In this role, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders with high level of ownership on your deliverables with customer first approach.
What we are looking for?
- You're empathetic to customers and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You listen and understand well. You’re smart and know that not everyone comes with the same skill sets and help people whether they are technically inclined or not. Your job is to make the customer feel empowered and happy after each interaction.
- You love solving problems and have the ability to provide solutions to technical problems that customers face. You never give up when you don't know the answer right away.
- You have dual qualities of time management, patience and ability to speak to customers with confidence and conviction.
- You write well. You know exactly what word or punctuation to use based on the context.
- As we are an API driven company, you either know how applications are built using APIs or have a keen interest to learn.
Why should you join us?
- You want to be an enabler for business success with an appetite for steep learning.
- You enjoy mentoring and coaching teams, take pride in teams success.
- You enjoy solving problems and thrive for excellence
What will you do?
- You’ll be our Product Champ in all areas. Providing solutions to different problems of clients by taking help of different internal tools, coordinating with Tech Support (this is one team with whom you’ll be working the most), Network operations, Customer Success, Product and Finance teams.
- You'll work one-on-one with customers, helping them to get the most out of Exotel. You might wing unplanned Skype calls and live screen-shares apart from answering phone calls and responding to emails.
- Ensure that all the related notes/ call comments are properly documented and suitable information is provided to clients.
- Maintain our https://support.exotel.in/support/home" target="_blank">knowledge base site. Write, edit and help create content whenever necessary.
- We work 24*7, considering we now are expanding geographically. We expect you to be comfortable working in rotational shifts (you’ll be working from home during nights and over weekends, though)