We are looking for Backend Developer to join our team. Fieldproxy is the first of its kind product in the space - and we are looking for out of the box thinkers with original thought process and lateral thinking. The code you ship will be used by thousands of users every day helping them get their work done. You will join a young, dynamic and fast-paced environment, work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Backend development with Node.js, MongoDb and Typescript.
- Developing and testing flexible, scalable applications.
- Collaborate with Front end developers to produce optimum output.
- Think out of the box, discuss and implement your own ideas over the phase.
Required skills :
- Strong knowledge in creating RESTFUL APIs(web service)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git.
- Good knowledge of Docker & Shell scripting
- Basic knowledge in web fundamentals: HTML, CSS
- Experience in DevOps is an added advantage.
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot and improve bad code
- You have experience with Agile and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Experience with developing web applications based on ReactJS
- Hands on experience in setting up automated build pipelines based on Jenkins, Gradle, MSBuild, Maven etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure/GCP, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with atleast one RDBMS sql-server or postgress having good sql skills
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like Test Driven Development, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will partner with developers from other cross-functional teams advocating devops culture
- Experience with building REST APIs and asynchronous messaging systems
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients
Job Responsibilities: -
- Work on building enterprise grade applications with a strong knowledge of the .net core framework. Experience with Node JS.
- Create Libraries that would be shared across the different modules in the system that can be leveraged by multiple teams within the organization.
- Good understanding of data structures to identify the correct data structure for a specific use case.
- Build RESTful API for customer consumption. Prior knowledge building APIs is a requirement. Understanding of HTTP error codes is a must.
- Work on code in a distributed code development environment. Prior use of Git/Github is desirable.
- Work with a Unit Test platform.
- Strong knowledge on Encryption standards – Asymmetric and Symmetric.
- Create and Manage System Documentations.
- At least 4+ years of experience using C# programming language in the build of enterprise software (.net core, asp.net core, web api) – For .Net Developer
- At least 7+ years of experience using C# programming language in the build of enterprise software (.net core, asp.net core, web api). – For Lead.
- Experience handling ISO8583 message standard; Payments Industry knowledge.
- Good understanding of version control (using Git/Github).
- Experience with Unit Test framework; TDD Approach.
- Knowledge and understanding of PCI Requirements for Card processing software .
- Understanding of SQL Database and Database Design.
- Strong understating of hybrid cloud application basics based on Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices and Postgres.
- Minimal 2+ years of experience in building enterprise scale applications: coding, designing, developing, and analyzing data.
- Agile environment. AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps environment Lead levels only.
- Manage CI/CD Pipeline.
- E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA/Msc in Computer Science.
Core Card Software is a product company, to provide financial service organizations with the best card management applications to help them compete both locally and globally. Core Card Software, a leading provider of card management systems. The Core Card software solution provides the market's most feature-rich platform for processing and managing accounts receivables and a full range of card products including prepaid/stored-value, fleet, credit, debit, commercial, government, healthcare and private-label cards. Core Card have offices based in Atlanta, Bhopal & Navi Mumbai.
Development activities will include:
Develop server-side stateless services as well as a web client for application
Test software to ensure functional accuracy as well as meet nonfunctional criteria for responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and update software
Build features and applications with a responsive design
Work in a cross functional team with other developers and designers
Ensure quick turnaround of defect fixes by supporting the testing phase which may include (System integration testing, User acceptance functional testing, Non-functional performance testing).
As an integral part of the development team, you will need the following skills to succeed.
OOPs and related technologies like UML, Domain driven design and Core Java design
Design and construction of REST resources and expose these as APIs
Express JS, Knockout JS, BackboneJS
Relational Database like MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle RDBMS
- Hands-On experience on Spring Boot framework and Apache Kafka
Hands-on coding experience in CSS3 and responsive web-based experience UIs for cross-browser and cross-platorm compatible applications
Exposure to versioning tools like SVN, VSS, Git etc
Experience with using NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Oracle NoSQL DB etc
Good written and verbal communication skills
Exposure to Cloud Native microservices development using Docker, Kubernetes
Working knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment principles
Exposure to Agile based Software Development cycle
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company's advanced health tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and solutions effectively
- Participating in technical planning and requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications
- Developing the Code as per the requirements
- Working with product team and constructing the tech roadmap
- Designing, building and scaling the company's backend microservices
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Applying all quality requirements to make the code production ready
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Developing documentation related to technical aspects and to facilitate current support, development, upgrades, or migrations
- Designing and building efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Pro actively catching and fixing bugs, and providing support for the back end services
- Managing servers and infrastructure by keeping the lights on and refining the deployment architecture
What you need to have:
- Expert at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Must be from Product based companies (Should have developed Web Apps)
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
- Key contributor in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest APIs , Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience with Lucene/Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Learnt AI/ML systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
1. Experience in JS Framework like Backbone
2. Good at Web Service integration with JSON
3. Project experience in MVC architecture, and Freemarker
4. Good at Intelli-J IDE with MAVEN build automation
- Works towards developing Stable & Efficient Applications for
- Responsible for developing Applications which are Stable, Efficient and if required cross
- Responsible to create Native Applications for Android to achieve best performance.
- Responsible for understanding best UI Practices
- Responsible for creating Application UI utilizing latest Google UI Guide lines.
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A. in Computer Sciences.
- Should have Experience of at least one production environment Application in Google Play Store. GIT, Agile Frameworks, Jenkins
- Must have Java, Android, C, and C++.
JD for NodeJS
Please find the JD below:-
- Expertise in Node.js Web frameworks like Meteor, Express, and Kraken.JS
- Expertise in building highly scalable web services using Node.js, Create REST API with the help of Node middleware
- Deep understanding of REST and API design
- Experience designing APIs for consistency, simplicity, and extensibility.
- Expertise with build tools like Web pack, gulp, and grunt.
- Integration of various application components
- Experience in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements analysis, design, and implementation in an agile environment, etc.
About Us :-
Mobile programming LLC is a US based digital transformation company. We help enterprises transform ideas into innovative and intelligent solutions, governing the Internet of Things, Digital Commerce, Business Intelligence Analytics and Cloud Programming. Bring your challenges to us, we will give you the smartest solutions. From conceptualizing and engineering to advanced manufacturing, we help customers build and scale products fit for the global marketplace.
Mobile programming LLC has offices located in Los Angeles, San Jose, Glendale, San Diego, Phoenix, Plano, New York, Fort Lauderdale and Boston. Mobile programming is SAP Preferred Vendor, Apple Adjunct Partner, Google Empaneled Mobile Vendor and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
Moreover We have our presence in India with 7 locations i.e Gurgaon, Mohali, Panchkula, Pune, Bangalore, Dehradun & Chennai.
For more information please visit to our website link below:-
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have
deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products.
This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+
● Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different modules/features of the services
● Design, develop, deploy and support web applications.
● Discover opportunities for performance improvements
● Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
● Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
● Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests
● Build applications based on micro-services architecture
● Overall 1-3 years of experience in Backend development.
● B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs,
IIITs or equivalent)
● Strong object oriented design skills & knowledge of design patterns
● Experience designing & developing distributed systems involving multiple web services, databases (both SQL and NoSQL), caches, queues, etc. taking into consideration scalability, availability, fault tolerance, consistency, etc. of the overall system
● Well-aware of and enforces development best practices: Unit Tests, Code Reviews,
Integration Tests, CI/CD, Monitoring, Alerting, etc
Job Description for NodeJS/Backend Developer (2 - 4 years experience ) :
1. Writing reusable, efficient code.
2. Implementation of security and data protection.
3. Development and design of high performant APIs and implementing server side logic.
4. User authentication, DB Schema design etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
3. Object oriented programming
4. Express and Mongo DB.
5. AWS and basic devOps
1. Git and other development tools.