Position: Product Designer (for Luxury Home Decor products)
Experience: 2 years and above
Salary: upto 4.8 LPA
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in fashion design or a related field.
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN HOME DECOR DESIGN, HOME ACCESSORIES DESIGN, ETC.
- Conducting market research to determine gaps in the market.
- Translating research into feasible ideas and designs that will satisfy consumers.
- Clearly outlining specifications for the design team and stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the design team, and providing helpful feedback on processes.
- Engaging audiences and using sketches, blueprints, and prototypes to gather feedback.
- Using software for detailed designs.
- Producing prototypes and models to test functionality.
- Researching tools, materials and relevant design techniques.
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in fashion design or a related field.
- A creative eye, good imagination, and vision.
- A firm grasp of market trends and consumer preferences.
- Practical experience using computer-aided design software. Proficient in software such as Corel Draw, Photoshop, Rhino, Keyshot.
- Good technical and IT skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational abilities.
- Good problem-solving skills.
About A1 Human Wealth Management Private Limited
About The Internet Folks
The Internet Folks is a crazy, fun, and tea-loving team of engineers who do not just code their products but shape them with love. We are an internet firm pioneering in new-age technologies. We believe in creating products that matter. We create products that solve real problems.
We are working on the next big thing in the SaaS category.
We have earlier built for Fortune 500 companies and have helped them launch and scale products faster.
We are based out of Bhopal and are keen to include a few passionate individuals who feel they are not getting opportunities of their calibre and interest.
Join us at The Internet Folks (TIF), and become one of the amazing folks ;)
PS: We have shipped 6 products in 2021 for large enterprises and our culture has helped us become better and faster!
About the internship
Roles And Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal teams to conceptualize and create modern graphics and illustrations to use in our digital products.
- Work towards adding stars to our product design with illustrations
- Understand a variety of users and themes and illustrate them
Qualifications & Experience
- A design portfolio that demonstrates strong visual design skills.
- Strong knowledge of editing tools like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, and Figma.
- Skills in Motion Design, Illustrations, or any form of Storytelling
- Communication with peers and clear articulation of thoughts and decisions
●Designing new products, interfaces, and user experiences for multiple platforms
●Collaboration with teams of engineers and product managers throughout the design
process – from creation to production – creating user flows, wireframes & building userinterface mock-ups and prototypes
●Simplifying complex user interactions, highlighting the product’s brand and unique
●Integrating and managing the brand through a visual design language
●3+ years of industry experience
●Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player
●Knowledge of building user-experiences for mobile apps across mobile & web applications
●Mastery of Sketch/Figma, Photoshop & Illustrator
●One must be able to confidently articulate UX design rationale and enjoy leading
conversations with teams and key stakeholders
●Detail orientation, execution excellence & entrepreneurial spirit
●Having knowledge of prototyping tools will be an added advantage
We're looking for a strong product design lead to help us continue to push the boundaries of what is possible. You'll lead and define the product experience across all our surfaces, partnering with product management, research, and engineering to make sure we continue to lead and innovate by solving tomorrow's problems today.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You'll not only lead the NoBroker.com experience but inspire and elevate the team by producing work that is always raising the bar and taking a user experience first approach to solving problems. Your work will allow our customers to feel delighted every time they use our product.
Job Requirement :
You are an overall product design expert with deep expertise spanning web, desktop, and mobile. You are obsessed with breaking new creative ground, through crafting the best ideas and telling the best stories of their kind.
- 4-7 years of experience in fast-paced creative environments
- Prioritize research and design improvement opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- A skilled storyteller and 'conceptor', with experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to develop concepts that delight customers and deliver business results
- Possess not just exceptional product design skills, but the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker.
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
- A breadth of cultural reference points
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch
Job Responsibilities :
- Design simple, elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design
- Take the ownership and help shape the product strategy and vision
- Quickly visualize and prototype ideas to communicate concepts, conveying design ideas
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs
- Participate in user research and testing
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
What we have to offer?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with passionate and enthusiastic people that builds an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Be part of a start-up from the very beginning, work directly with founders, lead your area of expertise, build kickass products, and be a part of this exciting growth journey of changing the world.
- Best in class Salary
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of caste, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Understand users, their environment, and how they are interacting with the product
- Iterate and propose solutions that can fulfill the users need without compromising the business goals
- Ask the right questions: what, why, when & how, and show curiosity to learn through these
- Have a sense of aesthetics, obsess over details and work towards pixel-perfect designs
- Make rational design decisions and show a sense of reasoning during discussions
- Take ownership of the module at hand, track metrics of the project, and make decisions based on numbers and user research
- Understand timeline and delivery challenges and be flexible to help and execute the plan
- Present your design solutions to stakeholders and clearly communicate the designs
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team that includes other designers, product managers, engineers, and business partners who share your passion for delivering unique and innovative solutions
- Connect with tech and QA team during the whole development process to make sure that product release is the same as designed
- Exposure or contribution to the web or mobile applications
- Proficiency with wireframing and prototyping tools for low & high fidelity mockups and designing user flows
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Experience using user research methods & tools
- Demonstrated ability to present and defend design decisions
- Knowledge of tools like Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, or other similar tools.
- Join an early team of founders - be a part of the founding team.
- Get first-hand startup experience and grab the opportunity to grow with us as we grow.
- Full remote work.
- Attractive base salary.
World's largest cryptocurrency and blockchain marketing solutions company. We are a squad of growth marketers, creative writers, designers, and crypto nerds, who help unlock rapid growth for the world’s most iconic Cryptocurrency brands and fast-growing VC-backed startups.
We were never able to find the marketing team we wanted, so we built it — one expert at a time. We are led by pioneers of the industry and are backed by the best. We've helped organizations 100x their organic SEO visitors, social engagement, influencer campaigns, and telegram communities across DeFi, NFTs, Exchanges, Wallets.
Job Description :
We are looking for a creative, innovative Graphic Designer to join our team. The responsibilities of the Graphic Designer include interpreting client briefs and turning them into creative solutions, delivering high-quality products, overseeing design teams, and troubleshooting design problems.
To be a successful Graphic Designer, you should be able to adhere to tight deadlines and manage budget constraints to deliver a great product and experience. Ultimately, a top-notch Graphic Designer should have strong communication, and analytical skills.
- Interpreting abstract business concepts and client briefs and turning them into creative ideas.
- Creating storyboards and mockups for clients and the design team to visualize the completed project.
- Pitching ideas and the creative vision to the client and communicating the project outline to the design team.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary. Choosing the design elements for different projects.
- Reviewing feedback from clients and making alterations according to the clients' needs.
- Analyzing market research to create more effective designs.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
- Knowledge of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry
- Forever remote, startup environment with no bureaucracy
- Lightning fast promotion if you walk the talk - we don’t wait a year to promote the “one”
- Ownership driven, no micromanagement culture
- Participate in monthly games to win cash prizes, goodies
- Get into the fastest growing industry of the decade - Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- 22 Holidays in the calendar year
- Work life balance - 5 days a week
Product Designers will use our client's existing design system to produce workflows for enterprise software.
- The most qualified candidate will have experience collaborating with Product teams and Engineers and should be comfortable taking requirements from Product teams to create high fidelity designs and occasional prototypes.
- The Product Designer will ensure that the visual styles embody the business goals of the product, and keep up with best practices and design trends.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in the same or similar position required.
- Experience building and shipping software
- Familiarity with Principle, Marvel, Abstract, InVision or Jira applications
- Knowledge of design systems such as Styled Components
We (Swific Technology Pvt. Ltd.) are a young & dynamic start-up, backed up by top Angel Investors in the country. Our product, Register Book is a simple, effective and user-friendly solution for small businesses, and individuals who want the ease of creating tabular notes/documents on their phone and in their preferred language. We currently support Hindi, Gujrati, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Bengali, or English.
We are a rapidly growing software product company with a lean team, doing high quality work building for the millions of Indians coming online on mobile and looking to use productivity tools to enhance their activities and business. The company is well funded by reputed blue chip investors and is growing fast. We promote a remote work culture where each team member has control over how and where they wish to work. We offer a flat and transparent work culture where you are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation. We follow a 5 day workweek.
Post covid, we might open an office in Mumbai as a primary location however, all the team members can still choose to work from home.
Why Join us?
- Growth - Registerbook is growing rapidly and building a category leader in a new software product segment and therefore there will be plenty of learning opportunities and ability to do cutting edge work.
- Scope - The marketing team is getting set up and being part of the first few members is a golden opportunity to catapult your career growth
- Passion - Opportunity to work with colleagues with a new and innovative way of thinking, positive energy and excitement.
- Job variety - Working with us you will never face a dull, boring routine as every day brings new challenges and opportunities.
- Our Culture - We value diversity and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and don’t discriminate based on religion, caste, colour or gender. We offer a flat and transparent work culture where you are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation.
- Remote Work - We promote remote work and you would be free to work from anywhere you want.
- Compensation - We are well funded and will match the industry best compensation.
- Work closely with the product team to identify research questions.
- Plan and conduct interviews, user surveys, card sorting, and usability tests to understand user needs and find relevant solutions
- Help define and refine user personas.
- Present and communicate insights in order to help shape long-term product strategy.
- Create use cases and flow diagrams, and define information hierarchies.
- Write compelling, user-friendly copy that guides the user and embodies the voice of the brand.
- Design and prototype elegant interactive solutions.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand's style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to translate design appropriately.
- Provide support by participating in creative decision-making.
- Understanding of interaction design principles.
- A user-centric mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative & analytical problem-solving approach, articulative, and rational.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hyper-collaborative work environment with grace. And someone who wants to make great products
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or a similar role.
- Bachelor's, associate's, or relevant program degree in design or art-related field.
- Portfolio of high-quality work and project samples.
- Mastery of foundational design concepts and visual principles, especially for the digital world.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design/CAD software like Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch/Illustrator/Affinity, Photoshop, Figma, etc.
***Immediate Joiners are preferable ***