*) 7+ years of strong experience in Java/J2EE technologies (Core Java, Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, JPA, Microservices)
*) Experience with working on Java 8.0 and its emerging road map for 11
*) Hands on experience in Springboot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
*) Working knowledge on components, modules, data/event bindings, templates, using and creating directives, writing routes, services, forms and models
*) Solid understanding of the full frontend and backend development life cycle
*) Strong experience in Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring security, Spring data, OAuth)
*) Experience with Webservices (SOAP and REST) and API integration. Good knowledge of JSON and Swagger and Postman is required
*) Experience with web application servers like Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss. Knowledge of Kafka with MQTT would be an added advantage
*) Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit
*) Experience in managing configurations and deploying and hosting applications in AWS
*) Experience with DevOps tools like Git, Maven, SourceTree, Jenkins, Docker and CICD model of development
*) Good experience of OOPS, algorithms, data structures, multi-threading, design patterns and industry best practices
*) Must have good understanding in SOLID principles and why design principles are used.
*) Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ and VS Code
About Semperfi Services and Solutions
What would make you a good fit?
- You’re both relentless and kind, and don’t see these as being mutually exclusive
- You have a self-directed learning style, an insatiable curiosity, and a hands-on execution mindset
- You have deep experience working with product and engineering teams to launch backend services that power end-user applications
- You have deep experience in Python and the related tools and frameworks
- You have deep experience working with large datasets and relational databases, specifically PostgreSQL
- You have experience with microservices architecture, Docker, and Kubernetes
- You continuously raise the bar on development practices such as code quality tools, unit testing coverage, build tools, etc.
- You obsess about correctness, DRY development, reducing cognitive complexity, and performance
- You have excellent writing and speaking skills with a talent for applying technical solutions to customer problem statements
- 5+ years of experience building RESTful services
- 2+ years of experience in Django Rest Framework, Flask, and/or FastAPI
- 3+ years of experience with SQL and Postgres to manage and analyze data
- Expert level skills using a debugging tool and developing unit tests
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, and microservices architecture
- Prior startup experience and enjoy taking on difficult challenges and broad responsibilities
- Track-record of delivering reliable and scalable RESTful services from requirements to production
- You’ve partnered with devops to deliver high-performant backend solutions to production
- You naturally think quantitatively about problems and work backward from a customer outcome
What’ll make you stand out (but not required)
- Terraform and AWS experience
- Experience creating technical design documents
- You have a strong connection to finance teams or closely related domains, the challenges they face, and deep appreciation for their aspirations
About the job
Wingman is a product that helps salespeople sell better by using machine-learning to understand sales conversations.
Wingman was a part of YCombinator, Summer 2019.
It records sales calls and emails, uses machine-learning to identify trends and provide insights.
Sales managers use these insights to:
- Provide personalized, data-backed coaching
- Understand the voice of customers at scale [e.g. which feature do I build next, where should I market my product]
Wingman's customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the U.S. Thousands of sales people are using Wingman today to get better at selling. Join us today and be a part of building the infrastructure that supports the explosive growth that this space is seeing today. Seriously, we need help.
Wingman uses cutting-edge machine-learning technologies to convert unstructured audio into actionable insights in real-time! Not today.. not tomorrow.. real-time. This involves many challenging problems that require us to be at the forefront of infrastructure architectures and machine learning advancements to "understand" and influence customer conversations. Come talk to us to see what we've built and get a peek into the possibilities beyond.
- 3 - 5 years of experience with nodejs, java, python
- Strong understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Experience with web applications and their architectures
- Familiarity with these concepts/systems is a plus: no-sql databases [e.g. mongodb], server frameworks [spring], container management [docker, kubernetes], testing infrastructure [selenium, puppeteer], machine learning frameworks [tensorflow, pytorch], AWS and EKS.
What's in it for you
- Work on hard problems with stellar engineers [Check out our eng team on LinkedIn]
- Work at a fast-growing, well-funded startup.
- We are one of the few spaces to be positively impacted by the current work-from-home situation. [remote sales teams find our product incredibly useful]
Ability to architect and design right solutions starting with broadly defined problems
· Provide technical mentorship/leadership to other engineers
· Drive best practices and engineering excellence
· Development of code in object-oriented languages like Java
In this team you'll be using cutting edge technologies to build highly distributed systems for our Sellers around the world. You’ll learn and use the latest technology frameworks such as AWS and Machine Learning. You will join a highly technical and entrepreneurial culture defining and building a selling experience to complement Amazon's world-class e-commerce buying experience. As we take bold bets on challenging problems, you will have autonomy to deliver projects from inception to deployment and beyond.
· 8+ years of professional software development experience
1. Designing and developing enterprise Web applications using Java, Spring MVC and distributed databases.
2. Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
3. Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
1. Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
2. Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
Internet, Ecommerce, Computer Software, Fintech and Tech startups
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability.
- Help us make decisions to shape our REST APIs for developers worldwide
- Think outside the box, adapting the latest software technologies
- Contribute to open source
- Be involved and drive product & design discussions.
- Contribute to our technical innovation by learning and sharing your knowledge with our Engineering teams
- Graduation in any technical stream
- A minimum of (3 to 5 ) years of relevant experience
- Ability to work at all levels of the stack, from Golang/NodeJS+NoSQL/SQL to React/+HTML+CSS+Azure/AWS
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core LoginRadius features, end to end.
- Design and architect complex new systems, focusing not only on performance and scalability, but also on crafting a beautiful user experience.
- Experience in Docker/Kubernetes is a plus
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
- A willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product
- Have worked at a product company is a plus
- Must have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Python/Node.JS/Typescript
- At least 2+ years as back-end software developer
- A deep understanding of the benefits of the Microservice and serverless paradigms
- Prepared technical documentation, and understand why it’s important
- Understanding of database principals: SQL and NoSQL
- Collaboration and communication skills (you’ll be working with clients and internal teams)
- An understanding of programming fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms)
- Familiarity and comfort with REST API, Postman
- The ability to work independently or within a team structure.
- A “lead by example” attitude, and motivation to deliver work you’re proud of
- Develop creative solutions and write technical design based on the requirements.
- Work closely with peer teams to ensure that applications are written to allow for overall system performance.
- Assist in tuning and optimization.
- Develop and execute unit tests for product components.
- Perform peer code reviews and provide feedback.
- Promote high quality, scalability, and timely completion of projects.
- Apply agile approach to coordinate development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, CS or equivalent experience
- Development in Core Java, J2EE, Struts, spring, Client-Side scripting, Hibernate, Database
- Development of scalable core-java applications, Web Applications and Web Services
- OOP concepts
- Data Structures, algorithms and their applications
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in building microservices
- Strong experience with Spring Boot stack (spring cloud, spring-data)
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience in Kafka distributed messaging
- Hands-on experience in Redis, Apache Ignite, Hazelcast
- Strong experience in RDMS and NoSQL databases Mongo
- Experience in using Elastic Search
- Experience in profiling applications
- Strong analytical skills and general logical reasoning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of Software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Basic SQL queries
Hands on experience in Java / J2EE.
or hands on experience in ReactJS / Angular JS / BootStrap.
Having MicroServices is added Advantage.
Strong written / verbal communication
Who can join Immediate - 30 days only be considered
Opportunities to travel US Post covid relaxation
1. Work as part of a software development team
2. Good working knowledge with Core & advance java
3. Understanding of Spring & hibernate frameworks
4. Write code per app specifications in Java with Spring and Hibernate Framework.
5. Should have worked on front end technologies.
6. Good understanding of MySQL database ,Should be able to design database
7. Test to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
8. Should be able to design authentication service
9. Good experience in Java Spring,Angular 5,Web APIs
10.Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java
11.Should have knowledge about third party authentication like Facebook login, google login and Twitter login along with push notification and payment gateways
12.Write well designed, testable, efficient code and make sure designs are in compliance with specifications
Skills and Experience preference :
- 0.6 to 3 years of overall experience in software development with any degree in Computer science or related subject.
- Strong in Core Java, J2EE, RMI, Web services.
- Competent JSP, Struts, SQL, OOPs and ORM technologies (hibernate).
- Strong understanding of design patterns and multithreading.
- Experience on working in high performing development teams using agile/ scrum methodologies and Tools; various code versioning systems, such as SVN.
- Ability to multi task and switch context to changing priorities in a high dynamic environment and proficient in troubleshooting skills, especially in complex application stacks.
- Experience in Test Driven Development and mobile platform is added advantage