Company Name: *GBH Auto Mechanics & Services LLP
Job Profile: BDA/BDE
We're seeking a qualified sales associate to sell annual car and bike subscription products that our customers have grown to rely on.
The sales associate will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build strong relationships with customers,
and close deals. The ideal candidate has skills and demonstrates the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly
Requirement & Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
Strong verbal and written communication
A drive to seek new business
Excellent telephone skills
Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Location: Work from home
Selection process:- HR round & Manager round
Working days: 6 working days (Sundays off)
Shifts: 10:00am -7:00pm
Mandatory language: English & Hindi
Laptop: candidates are to use their own laptops.
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided on the basis of your designation
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
1. Dealer Onboarding and Station Setup:
-Identify potential dealer partners and onboard them effectively.
-Ensure the setup of new stations is carried out smoothly and efficiently.
-Collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet station setup timelines and quality standards.
2. Handling Operations - Dealer and Driver Management:
-Manage the operations of both COCO and DODO stations.
-Monitor and optimize station performance, ensuring targets are met.
-Oversee dealer and driver management activities, including conflict resolution and performance evaluations.
-Implement and maintain operational processes to ensure seamless operations.
3. Coordinating with Vehicle OEM, Driver, and Banking Institutions:
-Develop and nurture relationships with Vehicle Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
-Collaborate with OEMs, drivers, and banking institutions to facilitate the sale of new vehicles.
-Ensure the timely financing and delivery of vehicles to drivers.
-Manage communication and negotiations with banking institutions to secure favourable terms for vehicle purchases.
-Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
-Proven experience in sales, operations, and general management roles.
-Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate teams.
-Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
-Results-oriented mindset with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
-Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
-Knowledge of the automotive industry and/or ride-sharing industry is an advantage.
-Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
As a Business Development Manager working under FMCG segments, an ideal candidate must perform the following responsibilities:
· Approaching potential leads a close them within a stipulated time frame.
· Create exclusive distributors, exclusive super stockist and business associated for the company towards business growth.
· Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
· Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
· Strong communication skills.
· Excellent organisational skills.
.Approaching potential leads and closing them within a stipulated time frame.
.Create exclusive distributors, exclusive super stockists and business associates for the company towards business growth.
.Guide, coordinate and make strategic marketing plans for the sales team working under his jurisdiction.
.Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
.Keep abreast with stock reports, inventory, product orders, re-order etc.
.Training personnel and helping team members in developing their skills.
.Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field.
.Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
.Strong communication skills.
.Excellent organizational skills.
.Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
Fast pace startup is looking for a kickass all-rounder!
Domain - Food
- Activating new areas
- Boost sales on Swiggy and Zomato for new locations
- Handle b2b sales in Pune/Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take prospect from initial contact phase to qualified phase over the phone
- Generate revenue by pitching prospects and converting them to sales.
- Meet and exceed pipeline contribution goals
- Respond quickly to assigned leads
- Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics.
- Use and become an expert on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Fully Responsible for meeting targets as assigned Periodically
- Comfortable with cold calling
Desired Candidate Profile
- If you are a party animal and know live performers' space well. StarClinch is the place for you.
- Experience in Event Industry and Artist Management space is a must
- Brilliant Negotiations Skills
- Good Communication Skills, Smart Worker
- Flexible, Able To Shift Priorities To Accommodate Changing Demands
- The ability to break the ice, and engage in extensive networking & socializing at various platforms
- Experience in working on CRM (eg- PipeDrive, Salesforce, Zoho) would be a plus
Nature of Job:
- No. of opening - 2
- Work From Office
- Work Experience - 1-3years
StarClinch offers the thrill of working with a young team, the ability to make an immediate impact, and the opportunity to work with a game-changing product that is disrupting the live entertainment business forever. In simple words, StarClinch is India's largest artist booking and discovery platform. We own and execute the entire process from artist shortlist, availability check, negotiation, booking, payment, and escrow.
Our extensive list of models, dance troupe, live bands, photographers, instrumentalists, singers, and performers, serves as a tool to find the best of talents, well suited for any gathering. Our aim is to bridge the gap between a host and an artist, through a secure, cost-effective, and transparent medium, for a successful collaboration. Our office is located in Okhla Phase II, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi-110020.
- Health + Accidental Insurance
- Free Doctor Consultations
- Exposure to how things work in a startup
- The extensive learning curve in the field
- Informal dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Premium Office and workspace
- Looking for 1+ years of experience working in product companies, especially video interviewing.
- Very good communication, Preferably a female, in Bangalore.
- Someone who is proactive and comfortable to give presentations, demo, meet clients when needed.
- Someone who is good with technology.
- Someone who has experience in recruitng & staffing industry. any recruitmnt product sales.
If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM" target="_blank">https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.
- Reach out to untapped potential customers and brief them about organization.
- Build a good rapport with them, convert them and on-board them.
- Identify market opportunities and design a strategy to ensure there is maximum sales.
- Forecast the trend and keep the product team updated.
- Develop a sales pipeline based on the forecasted output, to efficiently achieve the target
- Keep abreast of competition.
Desired Profile :
- Excellent communication skills: Should be able to converse fluently in English. Conversing in Hindi would be an added advantage.
An extrovert : The skill of socializing and starting a conversation with anyone is of utmost importance.
Strong presentation skills : Stage fear? Nah!!! Should always be ready to address a group with ease and confidence.
- Perseverance and a go-getter!
- Strong academic background
- Experience in Sales is always welcome. Even if you don- t have the experience, but are passionate about it, give it a shot. We welcome learners!
2. Conducting the meeting and pitching the service offerings via call
3. Taking follow-ups and ensuring service/product delivery as promised
4. Creating a strategy for business growth and exploring new sales & marketing channels and also to come up with new tactics to increase sales
5. Assisting the buyer with queries, buying decision and general sales support