Position:-Salesforce Developer -LWC
* Design and develop Salesforce Lightning Web Components (LWC) to create intuitive user interfaces and enhance user experience.
* Collaborate with business analysts and stakeholders to gather and understand requirements, translating them into technical specifications and efficient LWC solutions.
* Customize and extend Salesforce functionality using Apex, Visualforce, and LWC to meet specific business requirements.
* Integrate Salesforce with external systems and third-party applications as needed.
* Optimize LWC code for performance, ensuring smooth and responsive user interactions.
* Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to maintain code quality and adherence to best practices.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Below is the need for SFCC folks for Salesforce account. We require technically very strong resources. The rounds of interview will be L1 + client interview –
- The candidate should be very strong in B2B.
- The candidate should be having sound end to end project experience and should be able to independently handle customer scenarios .
- The candidate is expected to have understanding and working knowledge of latest SFCC features.
- The candidate should have a sound customer facing experience.
- The candidate should have good written and verbal communication.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement Salesforce integration architectures for data and process integration with other non-SF systems
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the integration requirements and involve in development
- Provide technical leadership, setting best practices (e.g., integration and application development, deployment, testing, iterative refinement)
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Understand key SFDC architecture concepts and influence design for requirements.
- Support in translations of Functional requirements into detailed technical requirements
- Design and prepare the integrations process flows
- Prepare the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, and integration needs of the application
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd part APIs
- Responsible for driving operational excellence by implementing strategies for continuous delivery of Salesforce and any dependent software on the cloud
- Ensure the on-time delivery of enhancements or modifications to ongoing production systems
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the implementation requirements and deliver with quality
- Work with technical and business stakeholders to maintain and enhance applications in iterative release cycles
- Remain up to date on the newest Salesforce releases and manage the impact on the business.
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes to the immediate team
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analysts, QA analysts and project managers.
- Mentor junior developers, handle the team with the individual contributor’s role
- 10-12 years Salesforce experience, predominately with Salesforce Lighting. Must have experience in designing solutions.
- Experience coding with Apex, Java Script, Visual Force and Lightning Components, specifically LWC.
- Must have prior experience managing full life cycle SFDC implementations, while holding down the role of Salesforce Lead.
- Ability to Perform configuration, customization, integration, and support of Salesforce.com
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model
- Understanding the release management and software development life cycle
- Should be able to review code of development team members
- Strong communication skills to ask relevant questions in client/dev team meeting etc. & able to work around release related dependencies across projects
- Comfortable in client calls including executive sponsors and stakeholders
- Knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practices around design and development.
- Good to have experience in Release Management tools
- Designing and implementing integration architectures for data and process integration
- Experience with both Salesforce CRM and custom applications built on the Salesforce Platform
A Tech. Lead needs to conduct the following responsibilities at work -
- Billability of at least 34 hrs per week (Util Target). Resource needs to ensure that assigned hours are utilized on each project.
- Perform thorough analysis.
A Tech. Lead must discuss the approach with TM or an onshore TA and finalize the ETAs.
- Develop high-quality scalable code.
- Ensure DevOps processes is followed across the team.
- Facilitate proactive communication with project/product teams.
- Facilitate learning & development for self and the team.
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills by being a team player, staying approachable, and being collaborative.
- Obtain and maintain certifications related to Salesforce, nCino, vlocity, Mulesoft, Marketing Cloud.
Good to have:
Apex, Lightning Aura, Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Integration
- As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and drafting systems for Technical Proposals brought in by the sales team, ensuring that quotes are technically correct before submitting to clients.
- Preparation of proposal based on the RFP / RFQ docs and Understand the CAD drawing.
- Generate BOQ, Compliance Statement, system descriptions, schematic drawings, material / technical submittal, system programming such as Crestron, Extron, Bose and other OEM products etc.
- Provide sales and technical staff with technical support on both a pre- and post-sales basis
- Communicate and interact with internal employees, clients and colleagues in a professional and timely manner.
- Conduct or attend a Site visit and Site surveys when needed.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of current and new technologies that company offers.
I am Hiring a Salesforce developer for Reputed Organization
SFDC Developer and Tableau CRM Resource: Experience 4-6 years
Notice Period :- Immediate -30days
Location :- Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Ability to work as a member of a team assigned to design and implement solutions.
• Data analysis - skills to conduct analysis and deliver recommendations to the team and customer.
• Dashboard and Dataset development - develop dashboards and datasets that meet and exceed customer requirements.
• Presentation skills - demonstrated ability to simplify complex situations and ideas and distil them into compelling and effective written and oral presentations.
• Learn quickly - the ability to understand and rapidly comprehend new areas, functional and technical, and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
• Experience in vendor and/or project management
• Strong problem solving capabilities to participate in complex strategic initiatives
• Hands-on experience working with Tableau CRM,Force.com using Apex, triggers, Visualforce and LWC.
• Experience in documenting data flows and mapping
• Experience of preparing / transforming the data using custom SQL
• Ability to understand the best way of visualizing complex datasets
• Previous experience using Einstein Discovery is a plus.
• Must have strong communication and collaboration skills
- MS BizTalk
- Good Experience in Mapping, Orchestration, Deployments.
- Good to have experience in System Support (Operations)
- Knowledge on different Adapters/Configurations
- Development Experience or Knowledge on MS Azure – Logic Apps, Functions, Service Bus, Storage.
- BizTalk 360
- C# or any Programming language basics
- Azure DevOps (CI/CD)
What you'll do
Your job responsibilities include
- Planning and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project execution as per technical and functional specifications.
- Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into a Force.com application.
- Communicating with end-users to fully understand client expectations.
- Participating in and leading code-review sessions to identify potential project bottlenecks and suggest solutions.
- Requirement analysis, database design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of Salesforce and associated software applications.
- Managing technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Providing hands-on support in software/application architecture, development, design, independent analysis and problem resolution.
- Overseeing development, design, UI and technology integration efforts for effective completion of a project.
- Salesforce.com setup, configuration, customization, data Migration and deployment of applications to Force.com platform
- Providing guidance to clients over technology, processes and applications while updating them on regular project related developments.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in Force.com applications design, development, integration, AppExchange launch and support and minimum 6 months to 1 year of hands on experience in Salesforce Lightning development.
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components – both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Solid experience of Lightning component development and Salesforce customization.
- Convert business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform. Develop the technical Design, custom solution and system design based on lightning platform
- Minimum of 6 months Lightning Component development experience.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Lightning Design System framework.
- Salesforce Static Resources Setup and usage of lightning apps and embedding in VF pages.
- Implementing REST integration (Salesforce.com web services API, REST API, JSON, Apex, HTML)
- Being a Certified Force.com Developer is a must, an Advanced Developer is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience in SFDC customization, integration and administration
- The ability to lead workshops and provide direction to your team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Designation: Software Engineer
Experience: 1+ Years
Job Location: Noida Sector 2 (currently work from home)
- 1+ years of experience in Salesforce development.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, workflows and
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visual Force
- Develop software solutions using MS tools, Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs
- Perform unit testing and defect fixes
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Provide consulting support on processes and systems issues.
- Author and update all technical documents relative to design, delivery, operation readiness and/or custom application development team site.
- Assist Business Analysts in troubleshooting technical issues with standard or custom programs and reports.
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and internal IT team members to meet expected customer service levels.
- Track all outstanding work through either the production ticket system or the Project Server.
- Proven experience implementing solution using APEX, Visualforce, Lightning
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce Query Language (SQL/SOQL)
- Proficient in WebService Integration
- Experience with Heroku or Lightning Development (SFDC) preferred
- Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java, C#, C++
SFDC, Salesforce Apex, Triggers, Work flow, Process builder, validation rules,
Preferred- BTech/ BE/ MCA/ BCA/ MSc IT/ BSc IT
Interested candidate may revert with the following details:
Reason for relocation:
Our client is a Cloud Solutions startup that helps businesses manage their sales processes and clients well. It is a registered Salesforce partner and has been providing customised products and services to various companies for several years. Their serve clients from various sectors like Finance, Healthcare, Education and even NGOs.
Their team consists of certified salesforce developers, consultants and mobile application developers, having a combined experience of over 50 Man years and over 100 projects. Founded by an ex-Infosys employee, they are a team of dynamic developers who are pioneers in Cloud Computing and their projects have been successfully set up and run in India and North America.
- Providing Development, customisation, configuration and integration of products and services
- Upgrading the knowledge with each release and follow best industry practices and standards while providing the IT solution.
- Performing Software Unit test before delivering it to the users.
- Communicating with customer to confirm requirements and for integration testing
- Investigating existing Salesforce build to identify any additional external data requirements to fulfill the introduction of new data elements and associated processing.
- Helping with integration data mapping
- Creating functional transformations for inbound and outbound data flows
What you need to have:
- B.tech, M.tech,Msc.IT,Bsc.IT, BCA, MCA, PGDCA
- Salesforce Developer, Admin and Sales or Service Cloud Certification is a must.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification.
- Good understanding of Salesforce governor limits and integration patterns.
- Strong and proven experience inSalesforce.com application development (Apex, Visual force, Salesforce Lightning and Web Services Integration).
- Strong experience of Java script framework (e.g. react JS, angular JS, etc.).
- Strong and proven experience of integration in Salesforce.
- Experience of working with sales, service and community clouds.
- Proficient skills using Salesforce Application Development, Salesforce Reporting and Analytics.
- Salesforce Experience proficiency with the Salesforce platform along with the general software development expertise