Job Profile :- Female Telecaller Sales Executive
Job Location :- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Qualification :- Any Graduate
Salary :- 8000 + incentives
Industry type :- IT Services & Consulting
Roles & Responsibilites :-
. Ability to make calls per day with the provided leads.
· Ability to convince the customers and generate meetings through calling.
. Follow up with incoming leads. Generate prospects over the phone.
. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
. Good business communication skills with proficiency in English.
· Taking Inbound sales calls and outbound sales calls.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Maitretech Solution
Designation: Assistant Sales Manager (Back office sales)
Location: A-10/4, MIDC Butibori, Nagpur – 441122, Maharashtra, India.
· Responsible for entire target-based Sales of Shinex Mosaics for your assigned region.
· It will be a Back Office Sales Job.
· He/She will have to call the Prospective Clients and finalize the order.
· He/She will have to build and maintain good working relationships with customers like
the Architects, Builders, Developer and Swimming Pool Contractor
· To generate new leads while maintaining a relationship with existing clients.
· Will be responsible for the entire target-based sales for his/her assigned region.
· To provide complete information, guidance and support to the clients hence enhancing the relationships.
· Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
· Education Qualification: MBA in Sales and Marketing
· Experience: Minimum 6 months of experience required
· Must have experience in Sales and should have excellent communication skills and convincing power.
· Must have excellent problem-solving skills
· Salary: INR 3.72 - 4.32 LPA (AC Bus Facility Available) + Incentives
NOTE: Incentives are over and above the mentioned CTC and they will be given separately
Tele sales Representative responsibilities include:
Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
Answering questions about products or the company.
Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Tele sales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective tele sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
Answer questions about products or the company
Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
Enter and update customer information in the database
Take and process orders in an accurate manner
Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
2. Investigate and resolve customer complaints and resolve complaints quickly and patiently, including assistance of customers who may have received their orders late, have received the wrong order, or have received faulty products
3. Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
4. Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure
6. Liaise with company suppliers to arrange collections, deliveries item repairs, correspondence, and email management
7. Work as part of the sales team to drive positive company sales results
8. Help customers register online and process their orders
9. Check product availability for customer orders and order or re-stock items if necessary to satisfy the customer
10. Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
Geotrackers, is hiring smart, young, BBA-B.Tech/MBA Corporate Sales Manager for Kolkata/Hyderabad/Chennai, with a flair for technology and loads of self-confidence.
- Own, manage and drive sales in the Corporate & B2B segment in the state for sales of GPS Tracking Device
- Customer consultation for requirement gathering and product feature mapping
- Product presentation
- Negotiation and Sales Closure
- Customer Relationship Management
- Technical Consultation, Training & Support
- Ideas and strategies to drive consistent sales performance
- Set up strong customer engagement programs that lead to deeper customer satisfaction, strengthening of customer ties, and effective farming of customer referrals
- 2-5 years of experience in Sales
- Experience in Corporate Sales will be added advantage
- Tech Savvy
- Experience in solutions sales
- Track record of ramping up sales in the previous assignment
- Peoples person ability to strike up a relationship easily
- Good communicator
- Sharp thinker
- A keen observer of market conditions
- Positive can-do attitude
- Loads of self-confidence
- High Energy
- A resourceful and independent worker
- Intelligent, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
chieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests,
Job Role: Customer Care Executive
Position: Full-time Salary: Negotiable
Location: Pan India Gender: Male/Female
Language known: Malayalam & English / Hindi
Industry: Healthcare / Fitness/ wellness
Education and Experience
· Candidate should be graduate / Undergraduate
. Fresher or more than six months healthcare domain would be preferred.
· Excellent Communication skills and listening skills
· Have to resolve customer queries over Calls
· Answering queries in a polite manner and provide accurate replies to the query.
· Directing calls to the concerned department and services of the company
· Diagnostics Knowledge preferable
Customer care, Good communication skill , Telecalling, Malayalam, English, Hindi
Achieving Branch targets(End to End Sales).
* Prospect generation through cold calling.
* Meeting & Counseling prospective students(mostly working executives in various Industries)
* Primary and Secondary research
* Verify trainers and business Identity on region bases.
* Analyse Software for trainers
*Connecting with trainers and learner’s over the phone or mail.
Generating revenues by achieving individual targets.
Presenting Company's offer to the potential client
Converting suspects into prospects and closing deals.
Daily monitoring of Individual as well as a team activity
Maintaining daily reports.
- Develop deep understanding about the offering and market for technology learning product
- Understand customer segments (technology professionals) and needs/pain areas for them
- Counseling experienced professionals via call, email or video call on which program will be useful to their career progression and suggest the best options
- Managing entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i.e. enrollment in the program
- Planning for daily, weekly and monthly targets, updating and maintaining MIS reports
- Bring market & consumer insights to influence product & offering
- 1-3 years of exp in Inside sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment (tech education industry preferred)
- Exposure to technology skills or willing to learn & understand them is key
- Consistent track record of achieving revenue targets ( Monthly / Quarterly)
- Excellent written & spoken english and pitching skills
- Proficient in Excel, Reporting skills
- Hunger to learn & grow everyday
Compensation: Note: Fixed Component: between 4 - 7 LPA (based on the interview performance and slightly negotiable based on prev experience, ctc and interview performance) Variable Component: upto 3 LPA
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual for a two month contract job at Truebase in our growth team. Truebase is an AI-based B2B sales acceleration platform that enables revenue teams to prospect faster & connect smarter. We are building the future of sales prospecting and we need your help in scaling some of our go-to-market activities. Check out our website at http://truebase.io">truebase.io and https://www.linkedin.com/company/truebase/">LinkedIn profile.
Whom will you work with?
You will work closely with the growth team running campaigns across multiple channels to take the product to market.
In this role you will:
- Support our cold email outreach efforts by prospecting leads on Truebase.
- Research personalization points for leads that you prospect.
- Manage sales CRM/outreach/automation tools like Mixmax, Pipedrive, LinkedIn Salesnavigator, DuxSoup etc.
You should apply if you have:
- Excellent research skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of working with sales/marketing software like Mixmax, Pipedrive, etc.
- Worked with Google sheets and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of B2B sales.
Even better if you have:
- Writing skills
- Experience writing cold emails.
- Experience working with remote teams.