● Inbound calling for customer service.
● Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
● Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive
● Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
● Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
follow up to ensure resolution.
● Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts.
● Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
● Take the extra mile to engage customers.
NoBroker is a new and disruptive force in the Real Estate Industry. We’re a site that’s built to let you buy, sell, rent, find a PG or a flatmate WITHOUT paying any brokerage.
Our mission is to lead India’s real estate industry, towards an era of doing real estate transactions in a convenient and brokerage-free manner. We currently save our customers over 250 crores per year in brokerage. NoBroker was founded by alumni from IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur & IIM Ahmedabad in March 2014 and have since served over 35 lakh customers. As a VC funded company, we’ve raised over 20M+ in a couple of rounds of funding. We’re a team of 350 people driven by passion, the passion to help you fulfil your housing requirement, without paying a hefty brokerage.
NoBroker has worked tirelessly to remove all information asymmetry caused by brokers. We also enable owners and tenants to interact with each other directly by using our technologically advanced platform. Our world-class services include-
1-Verified brokerage-free properties for buyers and tenants
2- Quick brokerage-free tenants & buyers for property owners
3-Benefit rich services including online rental agreement and dedicated relationship managers
Our app (70 lakhs+ downloads) and our website serve 4 cities at present – Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and Chennai. Our rapid growth means that we will keep on expanding to more cities shortly.
Are you looking for huge work- independence, passionate peers, steep learning curve, meritocratic work culture, massive growth environment with loads of fun, best-in-class salary and ESOPs? Just apply to our jobs below :-)
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents.
Job description :
- As an Inside sales professional, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle.
- This will include calling, lead generation, qualifying, and all other aspects of the sale.
- You will be responsible for building long-term relationships, offering solutions that ultimately improve the overall business productivity and profitability.
- Lead generation & opportunity funnel creation through tele calling/demonstration.
- Customer relationship management and networking to grow the market.
- Direct selling of our range of products to customers.
- Identify, analyze, pursue and report on business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Go-getter attitude.
- Should be able to handle pressure.
- Should be a good team player.
- Should be target-oriented.
Craft Sales Pitches for Sales Team
Assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects
Provide Product Knowledge Support to Sales Team
Sales Contractor: This is a contractual role for 6 months initially.
About Noon Academy:
At Noon, we believe in Student First in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a global social learning platform that radically changes the way people learn, with the aim of positively impacting millions of students across the globe and bringing education to everyone.
Our open platform is loved by 10+ million students across 8 countries and is growing all the time - our aim is to radically transform the lives of 50+ million learners by 2023! Our students use Noon every day to engage with live interactive classes and gamified peer learning features, study with celebrity teachers and compete and socialize with their friends.
We are a distributed company with a collaborative culture. We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and countries, enabling us to work at a global scale whilst bringing local impact by being close to the communities we serve. As a fast-paced, innovative scaling business, our ability to learn at speed is powered by our obsession with our “student-first” culture which ultimately defines what we do and why we do it. Our principles: Student first, Never Deprive a Learner, Be Better Everyday, Be original, Own It & Be Bold. These values got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
What you will do:
- Generate revenue by structured counseling sessions to prospects and converting them to paid enrollment and advise students/ parents for their learning needs.
- Diligently communicating and educating the leads through channels like email, Whatsapp, SMS, calls etc.
- Take prospects from initial phase to qualified phase over the phone present product solutions virtually.
- Regular follow up with new and existing customers.
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic individual to join our team to solve interesting and impactful business problems. Ideal candidate needs to be self motivated, disciplined and demonstrable ability to successfully convert leads to business. This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and have a direct impact on business.
- 3+ months of Inside Sales experience (B2C preferred)
- Must have B2C/ Direct Sales/ Telesales/ Inside Sales experience
- Candidates should be graduated
- English & regional language proficiency is mandatory
This is a contractual role for 6 months initially.
Why work at Noon?
- The opportunity to work within an innovative start up in its initial stages and help shape our success globally.
- Work with a team who believes in STUDENT FIRST, you will have an opportunity to build the first (BE ORIGINAL) Open Social Learning Platform that can impact millions of students across the globe.
- A working environment where you can look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions; which also offers you a freedom to commit ‘n’ number of first-time mistakes - NEVER DEPRIVE A LEARNER.
- Complete ownership and responsibility for the success of your autonomous team across all scope of works - OWN IT and BE BOLD.
- An opportunity to work with a bunch of Young, Smart, Driven and Dynamic people who are committed to go BEYOND SELF and solve business challenges.
- Work closely with the leadership team who live by the value of BE BETTER EVERYDAY to help grow an amazing organization.
- Help us to build the future of education!
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
What you will do:
- Targeting a specific pool of low and medium usage from the existing set of clients and ensuring to maximise their product usage and call volume
- Conducting regular QBR with the clients being targeted for the expansion or product usage and call volume
- Maintaining the retention rate of the existing clients as per the company benchmark
- Sharing weekly and monthly reports with the reporting manager
- Getting case studies and testimonials from the targeted pool of clients
- Coordinating with the other departments to meet the allotted benchmarks
- Working on the product metrics to get better understanding of the clients to be contacted
- Providing advanced training to the clients for the advanced and targeted features
- Meeting/ E-meeting clients depending on the client requirements for product training or any additional requirements
- Sharing weekly and monthly reports with the Reporting Manager
What you need to have:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Passion for sales
- Self-motivatation with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Responsibilities for Sales Manager
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
Qualifications for Sales Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 0-5 years of experience in sales
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- We are looking for an enthusiastic TeleCaller Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.