Opening in IIBMS (The Indian Institute of Business Management & Studies)
Job Location: - Mumbai (Borivali)
Position: - Education Counselor
(Position Reports to Admission Manger)
Experience: - 0 to 3 year's
(Fresher's also can apply)
Salary: - 09K TO 12K p.m. + Incentive
Age: - below 30 years only
- Cold Calling students/candidates from given data
- Analyzing profile of working professionals/student
- Explaining/ guiding them higher educational courses according to their current or required profile.
- Providing proper information to the students with regards to the courses and other procedures.
- Getting business by convincing working professionals/Student for the same
- Maintaining a good relationship with the students and keeping a track of their status.
- Achieving monthly/quarterly targets
Good communication skills & Willingness to work on-call
If interested, kindly send your updated resume/CV
- Only Nearby Borivali Candidate Prefer
- If this profile does not match with your requirement kindly ignore & pass on to your friends & relative's
Thanks & Regards,
About The Indian Institute of Business Management & Studies
2. Responsible for managing the sales lead on CRM
3. Maintain relationship with clients
4. Need to have an empathetic ear and decent communication skills
5. Manage end to end sales process, including invoicing, collection, up selling etc..
- Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service.
- Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits.
As a Sales Officer, you will be resposible for identifying potential towns, appointing distributors, inducting them on processes and system in line withcompany strategy.
What you will do:
- Communicating distributor margin and his ROI
- Establising relationships with retailer to address his needs, driving orders, increasing the number of SKU stocked, answering retailer questions and escalating complex issues to senior
- Retailing for secondary sales through explaining company products
- Using cost benefit analyses on retail margin, trade scheme, distributor credit days for retail, implementation of btl activity eg display, merchandise company products etc.
- Overall value/volume target achievement in assigned area
- Building distribution infrastructure in assigned area
- Maintaining record for primary/secondary sales, claims etc.
- Informing senior on competitor’s activities
What you need to have:
- Prior experience of distribution, channel sales, dealersetc
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for sales
- A results-driven approach
Job Description Leading International BPO hiring CCE for International Website Selling Process.
Purpose: To generate clients and convince them the importance of business promotion and websie for there business and also to make collection from clients.
- B2B Process
- Unlimited incentives opportunity.
Fluency in English communication is mandatory.
Fresher with good communication in english are required.
Candidates with experience in website selling campaign are preferred.
Open to work in full time Night shift.
Fixed Salary structure, salary negotiable for experienced candidates.
Monthly Sales Incentives.
Shift Timing: Night Shift (8:00 pm - 5:00 am)
5 Days working.SATURDAY & SUNDAY Fixed OFF
FRESHERS are welcome
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
at IT service company initiated in the year 2000 - SAP ERP
Job Description : We are looking for field Sales/ Marketing representative to develop sales strategies and should be having experience in field sales related software Product or Fresher also can apply. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
Preferring both Male/ Female Candidate
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cold calling and generating new leads and business opportunities by identifying prospective companies
- Be creative and implement activities to contact new customers and generate new business.
- Take 100% ownership of building and creating your own pipeline.
- Follow up with new & existing leads
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Presentation Skills, Good communication skills, Client Relationships, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales and persuasion.
Urbanespot presents brick-and-mortar businesses with the simplest way to understand, engage, and retain customers. It recognises customers walking into a store, restaurant, or hotel, understands their behaviour, and uses this understanding to help businesses target new customers and run campaigns that build loyalty in existing ones. Be it a small café or a chain of restaurants, Urbanespot can help manage their online reputation, build engagement on their social channels, and measure the ROI on their marketing spends in the one way that matters...in-store results.
Why you should consider working with Urbanespot:
If you're motivated by high sales targets, aggressive incentives, and a market full of opportunity, you'd be joining the right company. If you're motivated by all of this, but also feel the need to work in an environment that truly values innovation and the capacity to take ownership, then you'd REALLY be joining the right company.
About the Role : Urbanespot is looking for an INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE. This would be a B2B role aimed at building a customer base of hospitality businesses for Urbanespot’s product. A person in this role would need to be comfortable building prospect lists and making dozens of calls per day to generate interest in potential prospects and qualify leads.
The role will carry the following responsibilities:
Identify prospective customers and establish contact with them through outbound cold-calls and emails
Follow-up with inbound leads to qualify them
Understand customer needs, identify sales opportunities, and build relationships
Drive new customer acquisition, while also farming existing customer accounts
Maintain market information in Urbanespot's CRM systems and generate actionable
reports and insights for the leadership team
Perform effective online demos to prospects
Location: Location-independent. We are open to candidates from any city in India. The candidate may work from home.
The role will require someone with specific qualities. The following will be assessed as part of the evaluation process:
• Communication skills - Ability to build a conversation with a prospect, while carefully probing for information that might show a sales opportunity
Rigor - Ability to make a high number of calls per day to drive conversations while maintaining an up-to-date and error free CRM and timely, actionable reports to the leadership team
Independence - Ability to learn fast, and take charge of the responsibility to drive growth in the target market
B2B sales processes and organisational structures
Standard CRM usage
Knowing how to use LinkedIn for Social Selling would be considered a plus
Experience and qualifications are not a barrier as long as the required skills and knowledge are displayed.
A proven inside sales track record, experience conducting market research, and executing list building activities will be considered a major plus.
Points to note:
At Urbanespot, intelligence and creativity are more important than anything else. Please ensure you understand our company and have been through our website before you apply. Not understanding the domain we work in or our offering before applying will lead to immediate disqualification.
We hope you're excited by travel, because the role may involve some sales and training related traveling.
You will need to have a smartphone, a laptop, and boundless positive energy.
•Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the team targets are
•Handling and guiding team of Academic Counselor to achieve monthly sales target.
•Maintain the sales report of the team.
•Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
•Design & develop business models as per the location and market situation.
•Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training.
•Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI’s
•Involve team in calling for negotiation and objection handling as and when required.