Performance Marketing Executive (Wellness Brand)
at It's a community based marketplace for wellness experts.
Our client is a community-based marketplace for global wellness entrepreneurs (both in services and products) and consumers. They provide platform and technology to enable sustainable & holistic wellness professionals to be successful. For the consumers, they create health awareness through our enriching content and help them reach their health goals through our world-class Experts, tools, programs and products.
About the role:
As a Performance Marketing Executive, you will devise strategies and empower the company to drive usage, delight customers work towards customer acquisition and retention and grow them. Your goal will be to effectively position and promote the company across channels and drive ambitious goals of achieving a good scale of acquisitions at sustainable costs for them.
Roles & responsilibilities:
- Creating & executing effective convertible performance marketing campaigns.
- Managing budget & campaigns across all digital platforms to drive the desired return on investment.
- Scale and manage CPM and CPI campaigns across multiple channels like Google, Facebook, and affiliates.
- Plan and manage paid social media campaigns and assist content and brand teams.
- Working closely with management to discuss conversion improvement strategies, feedback & results.
- Analyzing sales funnels, trends & understanding customer behaviour.
- Research & implement marketing tools to boost our promotional efforts
- Reporting on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, ROAS, social media engagement, etc.
- 1-3 years of experience who has a deep understanding of all facets of content marketing.
- Experience in creating & executing successful campaigns on Facebook, Instagram & Google Adwords.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual with good communication skills.
- Experienced in other ad platforms like Quora Ads, Reddit Ads, and others.
- Highly analytical with expertise in setting up, running, and reporting on experiments, and always sharing insights rather than just data.
- Expertise with Firebase, GTM, and Google Analytics.
- Experience in generating leads and achieving long-term sustainable growth.
- Experience in working with creative teams to give constructive feedback for performance marketing.
- A strong portfolio to demonstrate your skillset
- Plan, monitor and execute organic Social media growth strategies on all relevant social media platforms for the company and its clients.
- Excellent and confident communicator to be able to understand and convey the strategies, and plan to the client and internal team.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts
- Write content for marketing and website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Developing and optimizing quality paid advertising campaigns across various networks such as Google Ads & Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, Instagram, LinkedIn and more. TikTok & Snapchat Ads are a bonus.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing (Important)
- Fair understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Working knowledge of Internet and SAAS tools like Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc
- Exposure to SEO concepts
- Exposure to web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are building a marketing team for our newly launched SaaS vertical, Simply5.io, its targeted towards Developer teams & B2B community. Candidates with prior experience with these audiences will be prioritized.
Digital Marketing Job Purpose
Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Digital Marketing Job Duties
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
We are looking for a one man/woman army kind of person, who is a self starter and takes any initiative to its logical conclusion. Loves to play with new ideas for digital marketing, and can wear multiple hats as required.
A passionate person who loves the freedom of trying out new things and at the same time loves to learn from others.
Key Areas of Responsibility
B2B marketing to generating leads, working with the product and development team to evolve the product to increase conversion at every step of the customer journey.
Desired Candidate Profile
Reliable, Accountable and Trustworthy.
Good in English (spoken and written).
Ability to quickly understand the market and product. Loves to do research and arrange the tasks based on achievable milestones.
Must have some prior experience in digital marketing.
Plz write in no more than 100 words (and no BS plz) why we should hire you while applying.
Digital Marketing Executive Job Description-
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- 1+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- 1+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Handling and guiding various digital marketing activities which include but not limited to, SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing etc. and also overseeing and guiding the overall digital campaign management
- Creating, managing and guiding a team of digital marketing specialists
- Managing various existing digital marketing channels and also initiating and implementing measures to explore new channels
- Crafting digital or online marketing strategies and thus contributing towards the increase in business
- Creating and managing quality content in relevant online platforms to attract the correct audience at the correct time
- Extensively being involved in budgeting and planning of the company’s digital marketing division
- Evaluating important metrics that affect the company’s website traffic, online campaigns and target audience
- Strategizing and implementing new digital marketing possibilities and also working constantly towards improving the current existing options and techniques
- Obtaining and constantly working on the feedback being received on the current digital marketing platforms
- Tracking, measuring, and working on the results obtained from SEO and SEM strategies and accordingly formulating effective measures
- Working closely with various internal as well as external stakeholders
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must. MBA is desirable
- Relevant work experience of 5 – 8 years in Digital Marketing is a must
- Experience of creating and handling a team is a must
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to analyze, multi-task and good time management skills
The Digital Marketing person is a T-Shaped marketer and will be a key member of the marketing team and brings strong execution skills to significantly grow the business through various critical initiatives identified by the leadership.
This will be an Individual Contributor role with strong execution skills reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and the Chief Executive Officer.
Executes key initiatives identified by the leadership by marshalling the resources to achieve the respective goals.
Ability to execute strategy across the digital marketing spectrum including but not limited to SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
Identifies key strategic areas of growth and builds strategies to execute them.
Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
Collaborates with internal teams to execute the strategy.
Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
The Successful Applicant
5 + Yrs of experience in Digital Marketing
Strongly driven by Goals
Excellent Written & Verbal English Communication
Preferably an Engineering Graduate with master’s degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing, Preferably from a Tech Industry Or SaaS Company
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
Web and Social Marketing expertise
Project management of work and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
Knowledge of lead and campaign management
Copywriting experience and evidence
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Coaching and subordinate involvement
Self-motivated yet customer-focused
Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
Able to develop budgets
Familiar with financial planning and strategy
What's on Offer
This opportunity will allow you to work for a highly profitable B2B SaaS startup that is taking the world to another level. With a team that supports each other and career progression available, this role will allow you to grow and work with highly niche clients.
We get a wholesome hot homemade lunch everyday courtesy of the company. We have a fully stocked pantry to keep you going. We go out often for fun lunches or dinners. There are no closed doors. Everyone is approachable and on the same level.
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Share you applications to us for further diccussions.
3 Months probational internship convertable into a full -time job.
About the Internship:
1. Handling digital marketing activities and projects (SEO (on-page- off-page), SEM, SMO)
2. Working on keyword research using various tools, generating reports & analyzing account performance
3. Handling core team tasks related to marketing
4. Building and executing a strategy with the team
5. Identifying leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
6. Managing social media marketing and email campaigns
7. Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies