• Responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading content
• Ideating and formulating a suitable content strategy to support the business needs
• Enhancing web traffic and user engagement by managing content across all social media
• Write engaging social media content
• Collaborate with marketing, PR, and customer experience to develop a variety of content
• Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy
• Scheduling timelines for posting content
• Creativity and ability to develop engaging content
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing and high computer literacy
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metric
• Social media management experience
• Strong research skills
Celeckt was established to provide a workable HR Business partner to multiple corporate houses.
We are looking for a creative storyteller aka Content writer who is digital savvy and has a good hold on brand content strategy and initiatives. The successful candidate will be responsible for building brand content across all internal as well as external platforms. Most importantly, this individual should have a high sense of ownership, who can conceptualize and strategize our visual and written content endeavours.
Role & Responsibilities:
Work closely with business and product managers to understand content strategy objectives and deliverables.
Strong project manager with the ability to engage productively and successfully with key stakeholders from creative, media, marketing, product, and research teams.
Look after short form of content such as push notifications, SMS, emails & social media; as well as SEO driven long form of organic and paid content.
Understand impact of content on overall customer engagement and prioritize tasks accordingly.
Establish guidelines and best practices across teams on content generation.
Qualifications & Skills:
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation.
Have experience in both long form and short form of content.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good organisational and time-management/team building skills
Bachelors/ Masters in Design, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field.
1. Effectively research, analyze and write technical contents for Information Security domains in a variety of formats like eLearning courses, instructor presentations, user guides, etc,
a. Research, gather, and analyze information on technical topics
b. Organize and structure information logically
c. Write content on the technical topics
5. Experience of writing on network/system and information security domains will be an added advantage
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
- Responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
- Ultimately, the goal is to deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
KEY TASKS/RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to CEO for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers- needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Copywriter / Content Writer or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines