Azure Data Engineer
at We deliver business outcomes by stitching technology, experi
A Business Transformation Organization that partners with businesses to co–create customer-centric hyper-personalized solutions to achieve exponential growth. Invente offers platforms and services that enable businesses to provide human-free customer experience, Business Process Automation.
Location: Hyderabad (WFO)
Position: Azure Data Engineer
Experience: 5+ years of commercial experience
● Design and implement Azure data solutions using ADLS Gen 2.0, Azure Data Factory, Synapse, Databricks, SQL, and Power BI
● Build and maintain data pipelines and ETL processes to ensure efficient data ingestion and processing
● Develop and manage data warehouses and data lakes
● Ensure data quality, integrity, and security
● Implement from existing use cases required by the AI and analytics teams.
● Collaborate with other teams to integrate data solutions with other systems and applications
● Stay up-to-date with emerging data technologies and recommend new solutions to improve our data infrastructure
About We deliver business outcomes by stitching technology, experi
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Lead data engineer who has exposure in implementing AWS services to build data pipelines, api integration and designing data warehouse. Candidate with both hands-on and leadership capabilities will be ideal for this position.
Qualification: At least a bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics. Preferred Masters degree
• Total 6+ years of experience as a Data Engineer and 2+ years of experience in managing a team
• Have minimum 3 years of AWS Cloud experience.
• Well versed in languages such as Python, PySpark, SQL, NodeJS etc
• Has extensive experience in the real-timeSpark ecosystem and has worked on both real time and batch processing
• Have experience in AWS Glue, EMR, DMS, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Step functions, Airflow, RDS, Aurora etc.
• Experience with modern Database systems such as Redshift, Presto, Hive etc.
• Worked on building data lakes in the past on S3 or Apache Hudi
• Solid understanding of Data Warehousing Concepts
• Good to have experience on tools such as Kafka or Kinesis
• Good to have AWS Developer Associate or Solutions Architect Associate Certification
• Have experience in managing a team
"Slack for Construction"
Early stage startup cofounded by IIT - Roorkee alumnis. A Mobile-based operating system to manage construction & architectural projects. Material, all the info is shared over whatsapp, mobile app to manage all this in one single place - almost like a slack tool for construction.Mobile app + SAAS platform - administration and management of the process, 150000 users, subscription based pricing.It helps construction project owners and contractors track on-site progress in real-time to finish projects on time and in budget. We aim to bring the speed of software development to infrastructure development.Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by industry experts, we are on a mission to help the second largest industry in India-Construction make a transition from pen and paper to digital.
About the team
As a productivity app startup, we value productivity and ownership most. That helps raise our own bar and the bar of people we hire.We follow agile and scrum approaches for product development and use best of class tools and practices. Measuring our progress on a weekly basis and iterating fast enables us to build breakthrough modules and features rapidly.If you join us, You will be constantly thrown into challenging situations. Decisions that you take, will directly impact our clients and sales. That's how we learn.
- Prior experience in any data driven decision making field.
- Working knowledge of querying data using SQL.
- Familiarity with customer and business data analytic tools like Segment, Mix-panel, Google Analytics, SmartLook etc.
- Data visualisation tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc.
"All things data"
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals.
- Critical thinking skills to recommend original and productive ideas
- Ability to visualise user stories and create user funnels
- Perform user test sessions and market surveys to inform product development teams
- Excellent writing skills to prepare detailed product specification and analytic reports
- Help define Product strategy / Roadmaps with scalable architecture
- Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders who may have competing interests
XpressBees – a logistics company started in 2015 – is amongst the fastest growing
companies of its sector. While we started off rather humbly in the space of
ecommerce B2C logistics, the last 5 years have seen us steadily progress towards
expanding our presence. Our vision to evolve into a strong full-service logistics
organization reflects itself in our new lines of business like 3PL, B2B Xpress and cross
border operations. Our strong domain expertise and constant focus on meaningful
innovation have helped us rapidly evolve as the most trusted logistics partner of
India. We have progressively carved our way towards best-in-class technology
platforms, an extensive network reach, and a seamless last mile management
system. While on this aggressive growth path, we seek to become the one-stop-shop
for end-to-end logistics solutions. Our big focus areas for the very near future
include strengthening our presence as service providers of choice and leveraging the
power of technology to improve efficiencies for our clients.
As a Lead Data Engineer in the Data Platform Team at XpressBees, you will build the data platform
and infrastructure to support high quality and agile decision-making in our supply chain and logistics
You will define the way we collect and operationalize data (structured / unstructured), and
build production pipelines for our machine learning models, and (RT, NRT, Batch) reporting &
dashboarding requirements. As a Senior Data Engineer in the XB Data Platform Team, you will use
your experience with modern cloud and data frameworks to build products (with storage and serving
that drive optimisation and resilience in the supply chain via data visibility, intelligent decision making,
insights, anomaly detection and prediction.
What You Will Do
• Design and develop data platform and data pipelines for reporting, dashboarding and
machine learning models. These pipelines would productionize machine learning models
and integrate with agent review tools.
• Meet the data completeness, correction and freshness requirements.
• Evaluate and identify the data store and data streaming technology choices.
• Lead the design of the logical model and implement the physical model to support
business needs. Come up with logical and physical database design across platforms (MPP,
MR, Hive/PIG) which are optimal physical designs for different use cases (structured/semi
structured). Envision & implement the optimal data modelling, physical design,
performance optimization technique/approach required for the problem.
• Support your colleagues by reviewing code and designs.
• Diagnose and solve issues in our existing data pipelines and envision and build their
Qualifications & Experience relevant for the role
• A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 6 to 9 years of technology
• Knowledge of Relational and NoSQL data stores, stream processing and micro-batching to
make technology & design choices.
• Strong experience in System Integration, Application Development, ETL, Data-Platform
projects. Talented across technologies used in the enterprise space.
• Software development experience using:
• Expertise in relational and dimensional modelling
• Exposure across all the SDLC process
• Experience in cloud architecture (AWS)
• Proven track record in keeping existing technical skills and developing new ones, so that
you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions around systems and
applications in the cloud ( AWS).
• Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that flourishes with new challenges
and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
• Ability to work with a cross functional teams of consulting professionals across multiple
• Knack for helping an organization to understand application architectures and integration
approaches, to architect advanced cloud-based solutions, and to help launch the build-out
of those systems
• Passion for educating, training, designing, and building end-to-end systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to develop a thorough understanding of users, and acquisition channels.
- Run exploratory analysis uncover new areas of opportunity, generate hypotheses, and quickly assess the potential upside of a given opportunity.
- Help execute projects to drive insights that lead to growth.
- Work closely with marketing, design, product, support, and engineering to anticipate analytics needs and to quantify the impact of existing features, future product changes, and marketing campaigns.
- Work with data engineering to develop and implement new analytical tools and improve our underlying data infrastructure. Build tracking plans for new and existing products and work with engineering to ensure proper
- Analyze, forecast, and build custom reports to make key performance indicators and insights available to the entire company.
- Monitor, optimize, and report on marketing and growth metrics and split-test results. Make recommendations based on analytics and test findings.
- Drive optimization and data minded culture inside the company.
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to ensure that analytical insights can be incorporated into all key decision making.
- Effectively present and communicate analysis to the company to drive business decisions.
- Create a management dashboard including all important KPIs to be tracked on a company and department level
- Establish end to end campaign ROI tracking mechanism to attribute sales to specific google and Facebook campaigns
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of proven work experience in a data analyst role.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability; the ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to conclusion.
- Strong analytical skills with the capacity to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience extracting insights using advanced SQL or similar tool to work efficiently at scale. Advanced expertise with commonly used analytics tools including Google Analytics, studio and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of statistics, this includes experimental design for optimization, statistical significance, confidence intervals and predictive analytics techniques.
- Must be self-directed, organized and detail oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Active team player, excellent communication skills, positive attitude and good work ethic.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join the Customer Innovation team, who will be responsible for acquiring, transforming, and integrating customer data onto our Data Activation Platform from customers’ clinical, claims, and other data sources. You will work closely with customers to build data and analytics solutions to support their business needs, and be the engine that powers the partnership that we build with them by delivering high-ﬁdelity data assets.
In this role, you will work closely with our Product Managers, Data Scientists, and Software Engineers to build the solution architecture that will support customer objectives. You'll work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, work with one of the richest healthcare data sets in the world, use cutting-edge technology, and see your efforts affect products and people on a regular basis. The ideal candidate is someone that
- Has healthcare experience and is passionate about helping heal people,
- Loves working with data,
- Has an obsessive focus on data quality,
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and making decisions based on available data and reasonable assumptions,
- Has strong data interrogation and analysis skills,
- Defaults to written communication and delivers clean documentation, and,
- Enjoys working with customers and problem solving for them.
A day in the life at Innovaccer:
- Deﬁne the end-to-end solution architecture for projects by mapping customers’ business and technical requirements against the suite of Innovaccer products and Solutions.
- Measure and communicate impact to our customers.
- Enabling customers on how to activate data themselves using SQL, BI tools, or APIs to solve questions they have at speed.
What You Need:
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role, a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative ﬁeld.
- 4+ years of experience working with relational databases like Snowﬂake, Redshift, or Postgres.
- Intermediate to advanced level SQL programming skills.
- Data Analytics and Visualization (using tools like PowerBI)
- The ability to engage with both the business and technical teams of a client - to document and explain technical problems or concepts in a clear and concise way.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Easily adapt and learn new things whether it’s a new library, framework, process, or visual design concept.
What we offer:
- Industry certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, we’ll help you dive in and get certified.
- Quarterly rewards and recognition programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take risks. We recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, learn new skills, and pursue their interests so they can generate new ideas with Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan: No boring cubicles.
We’re hiring a talented Data Engineer and Big Data enthusiast to work in our platform to help ensure that our data quality is flawless. As a company, we have millions of new data points every day that come into our system. You will be working with a passionate team of engineers to solve challenging problems and ensure that we can deliver the best data to our customers, on-time. You will be using the latest cloud data warehouse technology to build robust and reliable data pipelines.
Exceptional candidates will have:
Strong experience on SQL and relational databases
- Good programming exp on Scala & Spark
- Good exp on ETL batch data pipelines development and migration/upgrading
- Python – Good to have.
- AWS – Good to have
- Knowledgeable in the areas of Big data/Hadoop/S3/HIVE. Nice to have exp on ETL frameworks (ex: Airflow, Flume, Oozie etc.)
- Ability to work independently, take ownership and strong troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Gathering project requirements from customers and supporting their requests.
- Creating project estimates and scoping the solution based on clients’ requirements.
- Delivery on key project milestones in line with project Plan/ Budget.
- Establishing individual project plans and working with the team in prioritizing production schedules.
- Communication of milestones with the team and to clients via scheduled work-in-progress meetings
- Designing and documenting product requirements.
- Possess good analytical skills - detail-orientemd
- Be familiar with Microsoft applications and working knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of MIS Reports & Dashboards
- Maintaining strong customer relationships with a positive, can-do attitude
- Expertise in designing and implementing enterprise scale database (OLTP) and Data warehouse solutions.
- Hands on experience in implementing Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Date warehouse (Azure Synapse Analytics) and big data processing using Azure Databricks and Azure HD Insight.
- Expert in writing T-SQL programming for complex stored procedures, functions, views and query optimization.
- Should be aware of Database development for both on-premise and SAAS Applications using SQL Server and PostgreSQL.
- Experience in ETL and ELT implementations using Azure Data Factory V2 and SSIS.
- Experience and expertise in building machine learning models using Logistic and linear regression, Decision tree and Random forest Algorithms.
- PolyBase queries for exporting and importing data into Azure Data Lake.
- Building data models both tabular and multidimensional using SQL Server data tools.
- Writing data preparation, cleaning and processing steps using Python, SCALA, and R.
- Programming experience using python libraries NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib.
- Implementing NOSQL databases and writing queries using cypher.
- Designing end user visualizations using Power BI, QlikView and Tableau.
- Experience working with all versions of SQL Server 2005/2008/2008R2/2012/2014/2016/2017/2019
- Experience using the expression languages MDX and DAX.
- Experience in migrating on-premise SQL server database to Microsoft Azure.
- Hands on experience in using Azure blob storage, Azure Data Lake Storage Gen1 and Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2.
- Performance tuning complex SQL queries, hands on experience using SQL Extended events.
- Data modeling using Power BI for Adhoc reporting.
- Raw data load automation using T-SQL and SSIS
- Expert in migrating existing on-premise database to SQL Azure.
- Experience in using U-SQL for Azure Data Lake Analytics.
- Hands on experience in generating SSRS reports using MDX.
- Experience in designing predictive models using Python and SQL Server.
- Developing machine learning models using Azure Databricks and SQL Server
Location: Chennai- Guindy Industrial Estate
Duration: Full time role
Company: Mobile Programming ( https://www.
Client Name: Samsung
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts. The hire will be
responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing
data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline
builder and data wrangler who enjoy optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up.
The Data Engineer will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data
scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout
ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple
teams, systems and products.
Responsibilities for Data Engineer
Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes,
optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data
from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data technologies.
Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer
acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with
data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and
optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Qualifications for Data Engineer
Experience building and optimizing big data ETL pipelines, architectures and data sets.
Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query
authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to
answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and
A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected
Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing and highly scalable ‘big data’ data
Strong project management and organizational skills.
Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
We are looking for a candidate with 3-6 years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has
attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
Experience with big data tools: Spark, Kafka, HBase, Hive etc.
Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala, etc.
Skills: Big Data, AWS, Hive, Spark, Python, SQL