● Drive Loan & Commerce Sales Centrally for OTO’s Digital Business of Two-Wheelers
● Liase with Business & Credit team to drive Loan Conversions from Applications
● Manage Team Leaders & Subordinates under Team Leaders to achieve maximum
efficiency within the Central Sales team
● Work with Training & Quality Assurance team to deliver better Sales Experience to the
● Own the Sales P&L and drive numbers on a monthly basis
● Liase closely with City Operations teams to ensure smooth omni-channel experience
- Strong Command & Experience in Sales within the Financial Services Industry
- 6 to 10 Years of Overall experience
- Medium to Large Organization at least 4 years of relevant Financial Services Experience
- Should have managed mid to large size teams
- MBA Preferred but not mandatory
- Should have managed Sales & Revenue Targets before
- Mine companies List using Linkedin, Google, Directory Websites.
- Contact List Building
- B2B Data Collection and Research
- B2b Lead Generation and Web Research
- Email Research
- LinkedIn Research
Our client works as a marketing platform for news publications that helps businesses engage their readers using push notifications. They help their clients to engage their users with relevant conversations across channels through products such as web push notifications, mobile app notifications and messenger notifications. Their main focus is on editors and audience managers to help them with relevant features to drive audience loyalty.
Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, our client was founded in 2016 by an IIT, Bombay graduate. With regards to recognition, they have won NASSCOM Emerge 50 Awards 2020.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for managing inbound inquiries and signups/ acquisition, onboarding these customers, nurturing them, and driving revenue.
What you will do:
- Generating revenue by working through pre-qualified leads
- Presenting & demonstrating our solutions to customers via phone/web meetings
- Working cross-functionally with marketing in order to drive revenue for the company
- Building your sales pipeline of all opportunities through Leads and Campaigns and updating on a weekly basis
- Owning and driving at least 3X pipeline targets on a monthly basis
- Strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions
- Analyzing multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommending appropriate solutions
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the company's competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Managing pipelines and moving opportunities along the sales cycle to closure
- Following up on Marketing-generated leads in order to qualify them in an efficient manner, and ensuring high translation of lead to revenue
- Periodic Reporting to Global Sales Manager
- Being Accountable for the accuracy of reporting
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Talent for developing creative solutions to open-ended problems
- Strong analytical ability and data-driven mindset
- Experience working in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere
- Aptitude for prospecting, identifying sound business opportunities, and closing business
- Willingness to accept change and reorient efforts according to the dynamic work environment
- Ability to succeed both independently and in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere
- High degree of accountability and passion for work
- Experience presenting data and analytics in a compelling way
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Openness to work in Shifts
There are three (3) Tax Terms which are generally used in US Job market.
W2 is one of the US Tax Terms which is an agreement between individual and the corporation.
Tax : On W2 tax will be taken care by his/her employer as the employer withholds a part of pay.
What taxes need to be paid?
• Federal income Tax
• State Income Tax
• Social Security Tax (SSN) Tax
• Medicare Tax
For instance the person who is seeking a job opportunity with a valid work authorization (US Citizen/Green card/H1B /OPT /TN visa etc..,) is termed as consultant /Candidate.
Like wise there are some staffing agencies who take these Consultants on their bench according to the interest of the consultants .
If a H1B candidate is on one of the staffing company (“X” ) payroll (or made an agreement with an employer for a certain period ) then this H1B Candidate is called as W2 of this (“X” ) Staffing firm
Only Green card /US citizen / EAD / TN Visa can work on W2 Tax Term
H1B are not allowed to work on W2 if they are in agreement with other employer but they are allowed to work on W2 when they are going to Transfer their Visa.
W2 Candidates will have basic benefits from the employers end like Medical , insurance ,PTO,401K
C2C is one of the commonly used Tax Terms in the US , which is the most preferable Tax by most of the consultants
C2C is an agreement between two Corporations and under this Tax Term your company/corporation is responsible for your Taxes.
You are an employee of company – X (So you are under payroll of company -X) but you are working for company – Y, so in that case, there will be a C2C agreement between company – X & company – Y
Company – Y is not responsible for you taxes. Only your company (Company – X) will pay all the taxes.
Any US Valid Visa can work on C2C basis.
1099 is one of the rarely used tax terms in US job market as no one prefers to work on 1099
1099 is and independent contractor or freelancer where they are liable to pay their own taxes and files their payroll.
What are different US Tax Terms?
There are 3 types of tax terms i.e W2, 1099, C2C
What is the difference between W2 and C2C or Corp-to-Corp?
C2C or Corp-to-Corp is an agreement between an individual (Valid US Visa Holder) to a corporation.
What is the 1099 Tax Term?
When a person is paid on 1099 tax terms all the money earned by the candidate is paid on untaxed bias so, the candidate is responsible to pay the tax.
Greeting of the Day!
Fitser Pvt. Ltd a Global Partner of Met Group of Companies Currently Hiring Customer care, Senior Customer Care Executive, Web Consultant Sr. Web Consultant for Outbound Voice Process
* Please Note its Not Work From Home
Salary: Fresher- 8000-12000 (For Fresher’s)
Experienced – Negotiable (No constraint for right Candidates)
Shifts- Morning (5.30 am-2.30 pm) with Home Pickup
Night (8. pm-5 am) with Home Drop
Process - Website
Good Command over English
Minimum 12th Passed with Good Communication in English
Must be Okay with BPO Environment
Minimum 6 months International BPO Outbound Experience will be preferable
Minimum 6 Months Website Experience will be preferable
*Fresher are also Welcome with good command over English
If you are passionate about the internet space, possess exceptional attention to detail, are an expert communicator, and above all, have a risk-taking attitude, then this highly visible role is for you!
What you will do:
- Researching and prospecting potential clients
- Using all channels to connect and generate leads
- Giving impactful product demo and generating business
- Managing all prospects and building pipeline for new business accounts
- Actively maintaining and expanding client outreach in the market
- Mentoring and leading other junior sales associates
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience selling
- Experience in tech sales is a huge plus
- Minimum 1 yr experience working in international market (US, EU, MEA, APAC)
- Exposure of handling client relationship in any form
- Aptitude for sales and hunger for success
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving ability
- Efficient time management and a never give-up attitude
Main Purpose of Job:
1. Responsible for Lead Generation and Client Conversion (Closing deals with Pharmacies and Doctors)
2. Working on Client Retention and Marketing Strategies (Onboarding patients by doing promotional activities)
3. Cold calling and Field sales activities.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Key Activities - End Results
1. R&D for Lead Generation:
Will ensure lead generation and conversion as well.
2. Competitive Research Analysis:
Research will ensure less error rates and hence more efficiency.
3. Provide Weekly and Monthly reports:
Will show regular growth and advancements.
4. Identify potential market and test them extensively:
Opens new market ways and hence will help in increasing revenue.
5. Collecting and evaluating customer feedback:
Will show customer or client satisfaction.
6. Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data:
Will provide more insights and hence increase productivity.
1. Experiences in delivering client focused solutions to customer needs.
2. Ability to work to budgets and deadlines.
3. Highly Energetic
4. Self-discipline & commitment
5. Innovative & Creative
6. Cost Consciousness
7. Efficient in Microsoft office (Excel & PowerPoint)
8. Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgment.
9. A creative approach to problem-solving skill
10. Tactful, mature, flexible.
11. Result oriented
12. Strategic Thinker
13. Build and Maintain strong, long lasting client relationship.
14. Strong verbal and written communication